Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (8422)

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Dec 29, 2020
Singapore, Singapore
For three days my airtel sim is showing no service. After changing sim slot also, the problem still exists. Kindly advise me how to solve the problem. Should i wait for few days, or go for a new sim to continue with the old number? There is no signal problem as other airtel sims are working normally.

[Dec 29, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

C
    Dec 29, 2020
    Los Angeles, United States
    I have done international roaming recharge of 799, amount is deducted from account, payment confirmation also generated and there was an error after that. Amount is debited from my account but phone is not yet recharged.

Dec 28, 2020
      Singapore, Singapore
      Their is network issue in kk Nagar Chennai 78..no network inside the house, near by place in rani anna nagar
      also...

P
      Gurgaon, Haryana

I am residing in pimple Saudagar area in Pune which has lot of residential population. Airtel signal is really week in my house and I had raised complaint to Airtel. However I just get a response like team is working. There is no proper service request resolution. Airtel must treat such issues on priority otherwise its downfall is sure.

[Dec 27, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I
        Delhi, Delhi
        Asked for 1850
        Then 8650
        Job scam

Singapore, Singapore
          My brother has passed away last month and my father was holding his SIM card until last week. but we came to know that, one of the legal heir has approached the Airtel store and transferred the ownership on his/her name. this my father came to know after the SIM got deactivated.
          how can the ownership of the deceased person's SIM can be changed without the NOC certificate of the other legal heir.

Singapore, Singapore
            I have bought a new simcard of airtel which hasn't been activated even after 4hours. I also have received an SMS from 121 mentioning that validation of your documents for airtel number [protected] could not be completed successfully although I have submitted my adhar card details.. kindly resolve the issue at the earliest!!
            Sim not activated yet after 4 hours

W
              San Francisco, United States
              Today i did online recharge for mobile no: [protected] with Txn ID:[protected]
              But balance on mobile isn't updated.
              I want my incoming services to be reactivated urgently for incoming messages[OTP'S].

[Dec 26, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
                They told me.I m speaking to Airtel and he offered me some reward as Mobile Phone and T.V after the successful registration.Finally they demand me for Rs 250.And I was given to him. ( Frauders Mob Number - [protected];. [protected] )

Updated by S1bittu Dec 26, 2020 I want to refund my money soon.

H
                  Marseille 01, France
                  Hello, I have used the same number for almost 12 years. Now the number is deactivated by airtel. I need to recover this number as all my banking information along with Aadhar is linked to this phone number. Please help recovery of my number ASAP. I am not a resident of India any longer and need to maintain the status of the number abroad too. Please help resolve at the earliest.

Singapore, Singapore
                    I am an owner of Post Paid Mob No [protected]. The same was successfully Ported from Airtell (Coimbatore) to BSNL (Bareilly)...

Singapore, Singapore
                    Sir, I have done recharge rs 399/- through airtel thank app today at 12.36. Not reflecting in transaction history and balance not updated though the recharge is successful.
                    Also message for recharge not received.
                    Tr id [protected]
                    Please resolve at the earliest.
                    9987281054 recharge not updated

[Dec 25, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

G
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      Recently I booked Airtel xstream DTH online, it's been more than 3 days, still no response from Airtel other than a lousy...

C
                      Singapore, Singapore
                      I encountered the problem while i was going to recharge to [protected] i recharged it to [protected] which is on[protected]. i need to reverse the recharge to the number [protected].

Wrong number:[protected]
                      Right number: [protected]
                      Transaction Id:[protected]
                      Recharge Date:[protected]
                      Amount : 598

Singapore, Singapore
                        Kindly update my email id to the no-[protected].
                        Email id is [protected]@outlook.in

[Dec 24, 2020] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

R
                          Mumbai, Maharashtra
                          I got a mail on 18-Dec-2020 saying mobile number [protected] is activated. I mailed Airtel customer care on the...

London, United Kingdom
                          Dear Team,

I tried to recharge my airtel number using airtel website .Recharge failed 2 times but money deducted from my ICICI bank account.

Recharge number : [protected]
                          Transaction No 1:[protected]/Bharti Air / 10904516
                          Transaction ID 2:[protected]
                          Recharge Date :- 24.12.2020
                          Recharge Amount: 249 * 2 times

kindly check this issue at earliest .

Istanbul, Turkey
                            I have ordered fastag a week ago, still the status of the order is in validating order. No information about the process nor any details.

Singapore, Singapore

I am using my Airtel Sim in Abu Dhabi and since a few days now I don't have any network for my airtel sim. I tried changing the settings and resetting the network manually but nothing seems to work! All the OTP's go to my airtel number but i am unable to access any of them.
                              Kindly help ASAP

R
                                Hounslow, United Kingdom
                                Airtel has renewed my international roaming without giving notice or informing me.
                                My number is [protected] on which it renewd and my alternate cont number is [protected]