Airtel Customer Care

Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

concepts
on 3 rd of oct i wrote this given below e mail and many other reminder e mails to all airtel e mail ids like nodal officer, appletel, [protected]@airtelindia.com etc but till now they have not given any suitable reply and airtel has charged rs 1377/- within two days from my prepaid mobile no [protected] stating that i have used the gprs services where as i have never used any gprs services. i request all airtel users to keep trak of their prepaid mobile balance as that can get washed away one fine morning and you will be kept running behind airtel company. as they have not at all considered to my request yet.the e mail which i have sent to airtel is :

dear sir,
my prepaid mobile no is [protected] ( chennai ). on 1st oct 3 pm i
recharged
my mobile with rs 777/- ( full talktime of rs 777/- ) and i received the
message that the recharge is sucessful.
on 1st oct and 2nd oct i hardle used my mobile for 10-12 calls. but when
on
3rd oct i dialled my mobile on 3rd oct i was just shocked to listen that my
account does not have any balance. on 3rd oct my balance became zero.
kindly check how my balance got zero. we never hoped such a big act of
cheat by such a reputated company AIRTEL. i do hope you will consider this
issue on priority and give reply. if my usage was for rs 777/- from 1st oct to
3rd oct pls give complete breakup with calling list of numbers. in other case
i
will sure pass on this issue to our legal advisor for our right.
pls reverse my balance of rs 777/- less the amount of calls made
imediately
and instantly.

thanks
vinay khemka

the reply i received from airtel was :
Dear Customer,

Thank you for writing to Airtel.

We regret for the delay in replying your mail.

With reference to your email dated 04/10/2010 regarding balance depletion and
requested the call details for your Airtel mobile number [protected].

We would like to inform you that basis of your complaint we have investigated
the possibility of the same. As per our records we have found that you have
been charge for the calls which has made your number to other number from
01/10/2010 to 04/10/2010 for the same you can avail details for above call
dates.

Airtel Chennai — False Deduction

My AIRTEL Mobile number is [protected] and I am using lifetime incoming free prepaid card.

On 25th Sep’08 at midnight 3.18am I received a SMS from 64611015 AIRTEL number that “Thanks for downloading animation from AIRTEL live WAP service and you have been charged Rs.15/-. This is absolutely ridicules and unacceptable.

This is an example but every time when recharge with top up the amount has been swallowed with some reasons even some time without reasons.

If this is been continuing, I will not go to consumer court but I will change to some other network.

Jane Fredrick

iam paluri narayana murthy,
my phone number is [protected]
andhra pradesh
visakhapatnam.
I have not requested for any subscription of any service of funclub. but unnecessarily my Rs10/= per day are deducted from 26th dec till date.Also a message is given to me daily in this meanwhile that "Thanks for subscribing for funclub service. you have been credited Rs.10/=. Enjoy http://m.igfun.com."

unnecessarily my balance is deducted every day and i am facing very inconvenience.

Please do the needful to remedy this problem as soon as possible.
sir/madam

My name is vikas & my mobile no [protected]. there is deduction of 27.21 rs from my mobile on 3rd march 2009 . On talking to custmer care they tell you make a ISD call, but i didn't make any such call.
Please solve my problem.

thanks
my contact no. is [protected] there is deduction from my balance inspite of asking ur customer care to stop job alert services please solve my problem
Hi, The chennai airtel service is very bad, today also they deduct Rs.30/- from my account due to talkies, but i"nt any service. what the next step to stop and recovry it.

my no:[protected]
My airtel number is +[protected] and has been purchased from Siliguri. From the past couple of days there was a Rs 5 (daily) deduction for some VAS called Hungama Videos on Demand and a Rs 1(daily) deduction for job alerts.

I have not activated any such VAS's on my number and was totally unaware about it until 12th June, 2011 when I spoke to a customer care executive about the deduction and she told me it was for some video download and was activated since 21st May , 2011.

I tried explaining her that no such request for activation was made from my end and I have not even utilized the service even once. She told me that all she can do is deactivate, but couldn't reimburse my money back.

I asked her to connect to her senior colleague and upon such a request the call was put on hold for 20 minutes and I was unable to speak to the senior person. After that I tried calling back again and found that I am unable to speak to the customer care executive. I have been polite enough to present my case again and again but there has been complete negligence on their part.

I am writing this mail to you with a hope that some action will be taken from your end and you will ensure that the false deduction is reimbursed back to my account since the amount slowly has increased to approximately Rs. 144 ( 5* 24 + 1*24)

After doing all this , i have waited for two days and still they continue to deduct my balance . Cant even connect to the customer care.

Waiting in anticipation and look forward to some quick action

kachass
    Vasant kundj, Phase-II,
    New Delhi-70, India

Sub - Compline about mobile bill
    Reff - My email letter Dt.22.04.2010

With reference to above my Email letter Dt.22.04.10 I send 4(four) complain among only 1(one) complain no.4 solved by company. Complain no. 1 to 3 is not solved yet to-day. I request once again to take necessary action as following matter:-

Detail of Mobile Card:
    (1) [protected] - 39 Rs. Montly rent
    (2) [protected] - 0 Rently schme

My Job has transferred from G.S.R.T.C. Divisional office Rajkot to Central Office, Vahavyavhar , G.S.R.T.C. Ahemedabad, Traffic Department since Dt. 03.07.2009.

Pending – Complaine :-

(1) My above both mobile card bills not received personally last 1-year, so I could not know about what is the bill amount acutely by your company.
    (2) As above mention no.1 G.S.R.T.C. has not cut off regular bill amount from my salary
    (3) As above mention no. 1 to 2 matter fortunately both card bills not received, my bill amount will be biggest in future. I am not able to effort this biggest amount as a responsible for your company for not provide regular actual bill me and my organization G.S.R.T.C. It is your duty to regular bill each & every customers.
    (4) My above both mobile card bill much amount than actual used by me.

New – Complaine :-

(1) I request you Please send me as per below Performa, Jan-09 to Sep-10 My above both mobile Number Actual bill and bill amount received from my salary.
    No. Month Airtel Acutal Bill Amount Bill Amount Receive form My Salay Account
    1 Jan-09
    2 ….

Sep-10

With above matter I request to take immediately proper action within 3-day and reply my email address until Otherwise I have to put above matter in to consumer form.

Samir s kacha
    G.S.R.T.C. Centeral office,
    Ahemedabad

COPY :- Genear managar, Consumer form, Pl. real above complaint , I wrote many time,but company has not provide me satisfied answer which I mension in application. so I please take necessary action for getting satisfied awnsar / action or company provied me feedbak
    Kacha Samir Shashikant

(2) My email letter Dt.08.10.2010

Detail of Mobile Card:
    (1) [protected] - 39 Rs. Montly rent
    (2) [protected] - 0 rently schme

With reference to above matter I once again request to take necessary action and give me feed back or replied by my email address [protected]@yahoo.co.in , as Intimation thru my mobile no [protected]

(1) Company gives confirmation how much Amount bill is paid from my G.S.R.T.C. Salary account against company actual bill amount by every month
    (2) My above both mobile bill is much higher than actual used by me. I check each & every day bill amount, if found any misbehaviyar / tricks used by company I will put this matter to direct to consumer form.

With above matter I request to take immediately proper action within 3-day and reply my email address, Otherwise I have to put above matter in to consumer form.

Samir s kacha
    G.S.R.T.C. Centeral office,
    Ahemedabad
    I am regular user of airtel mobile since 2007. Some time I face network problem so I want to change my mobile orpeter. I sent message to airtel & I also recived port nu. After 2 days I call from airtel executive, asked me why u change airtel orpeter. I tell all about but his agersive nature didn't agree with me. Passed 1 month airtel didn, t change my orpeter else he started many paid scheem with my no.I am compline many time to airtel but no reply. I want to change my sim orpeter but airtel didn't support me. Plz help me.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

baghel.archana
      We moved to chennai and took airtel digital tv connection. Since then our Tv shows a peculiar problem. The screen goes black after after 2 minutes, audio is there but the screen is black for next few seconds. After 15 minutes it shows security problem and then we have to restart the set top box and the same loop continues. We lodged the complaint and technicians from airtel came and said there is no problem with set top box. So eventually we changed the lcd itself and the problem is still there. Its been 6 months like this and we rarely watch television even though we have spent nearly 1 lac on it.

udaypalan.69
        customer care helpline whose executives actually need help....

since 2 days i was trying airtel digital customer care for providing me the nearest dealers address....but i think the executives are for out of the world who dont know how to get a near by dealer from my mailing address...although they have my full postal address in their system,they are unable to provide me the dealer near to my are.....

am sorry to say....but i didnt xpect this type of service from airtel....

i just wanna know what action can be taken so that these ppl will take their customers seriously....

if it doesnot go well... god bless airtel

anuarpith.fedex

I recharged for rs.333. Ezrecharge charged me 358 for my recharge. The amount was charged to my credit card. But My transaction was not successful. As a result my mobile was not recharged for the amount. Please assist.

transaction ID:[protected]
          Mobile Number: [protected]

email id: [protected]@yahoo.com
          Nice talking to you Anuarpith. As we stated over the phone, recharge request was
          rejected by the Airtel and money transferred back to your ez wallet account. You
          can re deem it for any mobile number of your choice.

For rest of the viewers, we glad to say that Mr. Anuarpith is the happy customer o[censored]s
          On August 24, 2011 at 08:59 AM, my Delhi mobile no. [protected] was charged through Ezrecharge for talktime of Rs. 1.00 against MRP Rs. 111.00 vide Transaction ID No.[protected]. Further on the same day at 08:27 AM again on recharge of MRP Rs. 200 the same phone was charged by Rs. 1.00 only vide transaction ID no.[protected]. Thus in these two tranctions total Rs.311 has been deducted from my account against the charge of Rs.2 transfered to my mobile. I feels to be cheated and want my additional deducted amount refunded.

Airtel — AUTO BALANCE DEDUCTION & Unwanted Services Activate

kudeshia
            To,
            Admin

Subject: Auto balance deduction

...
            Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Other

pinaki mandal

I have booked the Airtel Dish TV in the begining of Oct 2010 and had istalled the same on 9th of oct 2010. They have claimed an amount of rs 120 towerds extra cable of 10 metere. As per the actual length of cable, it comes around 18 metre. My question is how much the cable should be given to the customer free of cost.

while booking of the dish TV, the airtel guy confirmed that the installation will be done free of cost but it is not true.

need a justification for the above please.

The name of the guy is Gaurav ( Tel phone no- [protected]) who installed the Dish and charged Rs 120 wrongly. I have all the documents for the above.

Customer ID-[protected], Customer Name- Pinaki Mandal
            SIR,
            I, Kishan Singh Dev Singh Rajput, applied for above connection at my residence and paid Rs.1590/- through my wife Mrs. Godawari Kishan Singh Rajput (UTI)- Axis Bank cheque no. 191791 dt. 5/3/2011. The cheque cleared on 8/3/2011. I am sorry to inform you that despite many time conversation with your local and Delhi based representative, on phone, sms and E-mail, the job has not been done till date.
            Please, give necessary instructions to connect the Dish TV connection immediately or refund the amount.

Thanks.

Kishan Singh Dev Singh Rajput
            A/5, Nandigram Society, Nana Chiloda Road
            Opp. Noblenagar,
            A'bad-382340
            M-[protected]/[protected]

Yours Faithfully
            Kishan Singh
            muje ahemdabad me nana chiloda ke dilar ka number chaiye to plz muje [protected] par call kijiye

anindian01
              Respected Sir/Madam

I would be very thankful to you, if you would kindly furnish me the incoming and outgoing calls/SMS details of the past 4 months (APRIL-MAY- JUNE-JULY) of my Airtel mobile ([protected]), to my e-mail a//c [protected]@gmail.com. Phone is registered under my name Rizwan Shaikh

I have been plagued by the hoax calls. I was hospitalized due to serious brain injury and I am still bed ridden.

I would be very grateful to you if you would kindly resolve this problem, by providing me with the call/ SMS details or guiding me to get the same from my service provider. Calling the customer care of Airtel is in vain.

Please help and rescue me out of this situation, I will always be indebted to your benevolence for the lifetime.

AirTel — Call details request

i m using airtel company's prepaid card with no. [protected]. and i want to know my incoming & outgoing details for this month (October 2009)
              plz send my detail's to my e mail id......

Airtel — false commitment

visheshsharma
                i requested for broadband airtel connection ,,,,,about two weeks ago and they promised me that they will be...
                Complaint comments  Comments  (5)Complaint category Broadband

anilraj
                I am AnilRaj and I am using the most wrest connection in India (AIRTEL Prepaid) my number is [protected] which I am using for last one year. On 13th Oct 2010, 6.30pm my number is barred by Airtel, regarding this I called to Airtel customer care and from them I understand that my number is barred due to verification of documents, regarding the documents they never called me and they didn’t send me a message, when I told them that I didn’t get any call or message from your side regarding this at that time a senior supervisor Mr. vinod told me that they called me and informed me the same before last 2 week and from 27th Aug 2010 to 5th Oct 2010 I was out of India with my phone then how they called me I don’t know. And then Mr. Vinod told me that your number will activate before 14th Oct 2010 morning which is not happened, then I again called them in morning and a another supervisor Mr. Sachin who told me that within 2 hours your problem will rectify and then I submit my documents at your Airtel Office at NIT Faridabad by 3pm then I called from there to Mr. Sachin, then again he asked for 1 hour and I waited at your office till 8.30 Pm and then Mr. Sachin told to the staffs in your FBD office to issue a duplicate SIM for me and he told me that your number will activate within 2 hours. And till now my outgoing calls are barred.
                I feel that the experts in your office are not able to rectify the problem. I feel that now a day in India the worst connection is AIRTEL, no customer support, inefficient technical staffs, irresponsible customer care officers and irresponsible top level officers because I called there more than 20 times and till now not any responsible person called me. Finally I gave them time till 10am of 15th Oct 2010. Let us see what is going to happen.
                the service and outlets of airtel is worst. i fully agree with the mr anilraj i feel the attitude towards customer at any level is worst and i never see any attitude change in airtel will mr mittal will take the note of customer feelings.

Airtel Prepaid — very bad connection in India Airtel.

Dear sir
                I am AnilRaj.R, I am totally fade up with your Airtel connection, which is I am facing for almost one week. For my last complaint from 13th Oct to 15th Oct, after a long fight I got solution on 15th Oct. And again I am facing the same problem from today (18th Oct 2010) 6.00pm, the problem is I am not able to do an outgoing call from my number [protected]. For this I called your customer care officers (useless fellows), who don’t know how to talk with a customer, I talk with Mr. Simran, Mr. Ankur etc. Mr. Ankur don’t know how to talk with a customer, I told him to transfer the call to his senior for this he only told me that thank u for calling customer care and disconnected the call. And also the same is done by Mr. Simran.
                Your customer care wing, your technical wing and other wings are not able to solve customer problem. So I am requesting u to please take your connection back and compensate me because at the time of last complaint, my loss in business is Rs.146000.00, visiting card cost for 1000 nos which I printed the same number is Rs 3000.00 and for calling to your customer care from other phone it is around Rs.600. So total is Rs.149600.00. so please do the need full as soon as possible.

Previous Complaint.

abhipcc
                  i have received "Legal Notice under section 403,405,406 read with section 420 of the IPC" from Bharati Airtel.

I received bill from airtel for postpaid card no.[protected] which i have not taken. it seems that someone else has used this card by fraud and bill is issued in my name.

i therefore not made any payment for this bill. i have posted several complaint against bharati aitel on this site, even in police.

finally i went to court and discussed the matter with concerned person of bharati airtel before judge. and judge told bharati airtel to look into the matter again.

after that i have been receiving calls and sms from the company regarding payment for that card number.

i am really frustrated by their calls. now i received above mentioned notice from them demanding payment & also cost of notice rs.500 is to be borne by me.

their advocate has given following contact numbers.

Mr. Virendra Singh [protected]
                  Mr. Ninad Hirlekar [protected]

i request you to take action and free me from this harrassment.

i can be contacted on [protected]
                  my email id [protected]@rediffmail.com

SIM — harrassment

i am rajat minhas resident of shaheed bhagat singh colony,jalandhar. my reliance phone no. is [protected]. I have activated daily decrement service of rs 14. but after somedays i wanted to deactivate the service. therefore i called the customer care of reliance for about 10 times. everytime they said the service have been deactivated but it has not. so i want to lodge a complaint against reliance communications.
                  Hi Rajat,

After several attempts to contact you we found that your number is not reachable. Please provide an alternate contact number or respond as soon as possible so that we can resolve your issue.

Reliance Mobile Online Support Team

Your feedback is important to us. Keep Posting!

BHARATI AIRTEL — Deactivation of card without notice

I had been using a card ([protected]) since the last 3-4 years. The last recharge done on this card was in the month of Feb 2011 and this was a life time validity card. To my surprise this card was deacivated in the month of April without my consent. As I have worked in that industry for a period of 4 years I know that they cannot issue any card pre 90 days of deactivation.

Request you kindly help me in getting this card to me as I have given this number to many of my clients.
                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Home & Garden

rush2arc
                    My digital TV ID is [protected].
                    On 11/10/10, I called the customer care and requested for a relocation service. Uninstallation at my Bangalore home was arranged on 13th 5.30 PM to Kolkata.
                    No one turned up on 13th october. I called the customer care and they gave me the technician number ([protected]). I also requeted for a complaint number (4132686 is the number they gave) and again said that my goods would be loaded this weekend so please get it done tomorrow. Interestingly I called the technician and he was unaware of any such request on his name.
                    On 14th Oct at around 11.30 AM, a guy called Kiran (cell number [protected]) called and I asked him to come at 5.30 PM. At 5 PM I called him, he said I am coming within a few minutes. I again called at 5.30 PM, he again said I am coming with a few minutes. I called him again and explained that I have many works pending, please make it fast or tell me your plan. He again said that he is coming within 2 or 3 minutes. I again called at 6.30 PM (it started raining at around 6.30 PM), he said its raining and he would come once the rain stops. I explained my situation and asked him to confirm if he is coming or not. If he is coming to come within 7.15 PM. He agreed to it. Again at 7.30 PM I called, he had not started and did not even informed me. This time I called the customer care only to be asked some stupid uestion, like when to come to kolkata or is your address correct. Dharmendra (customer care executive connected me to their supervisor Dharmendra). I explain the total situation to him and asked him to get back to me within 15 minutes.
                    Now its 9.28 PM and I am jotting down this only to explain the poor service provided by one Indian big house.
                    Customer care for Airtel DTH needs to improve and my experience is pathetic.
                    Account #: [protected]
                    On September 15th I have given a request for relocation from my old address to new address in Ambattur. My complaint numbers are 4092542, 4091585, 4111247. Ever Since I have raised a request I have lost my peace of mind. I have never seen such an inefficient company in my life. There could be small setbacks but as an entity Airtel should rectify, but the way things are Airtel service is hopeless. After more than Thirty days of speaking to all your customer care people, I have huge list of names, I could not get my service back.
                    Tell me how many days does it take Airtel to shift DTH dish from one location to another location after having paid all dues and charges and placing a request?
                    I am waiting for more than 30 days now. I am spending atleast two hours chasing you people to get this done. I wonder why Airtel has got such pathetic customer service. I was mislead stating Airtel has got the best of services, it is no more. I have had the worst of experiences with Airtel I regret having taken your service. I will not recommend your service to anyone in my friends circle. I have already started campaign against Airtel in the blogs.
                    What would you do if your Engineer makes you come to the location and makes you wait at the location where the dish antenna have to be removed and then turns his phone off and never gets back to you. It is really frustrating, if he was not in a position to attend me, he could have asked me to come on some other day. This is sadistic approach, already you have taken 20 days to respond to my request over and above you make me run pillar to post to avail your service. I can give you the number of the person who has done this to me. His name is Subramanian and his number is [protected]. I am only writing all this with a hope to see if there is atleast one sole who does justice to his work in Airtel. From top to bottom I guess all Airtel officials are worst than government employees.
                    I have spoken to one Jaya from your customer care, she gave me all false hopes that she will get it sorted with in a day but she has done nothing. Then I spoke to Prakash his phone number is [protected], I recommend he should be sacked immediately, this bloke told me he will see to it it is done within 24 hours if it is not done I can contact Rajath Jain. I told him he is giving me this promise just like what Jaya or Mary did because he very knows that I cannot get him back on line. But he promised to get back to me, this happened on 23/10/10, I have recorded everything I am going to take on everyone of them by filing a suit in consumer court. This morning when I called him this lady Jaya answered the call. If she was a responsible person she would have told me that Prakash is not available but she told me there is nobody by name Prakash and this is not Airtel Office. I checked the number once again and called back but she alerted herself and did not answer my call. I called from a different number she was caught she said she is Jaya and Prakash is on leave. I asked why was she doing this cowardly act. She apologized and again gave me false promises that she will check it up. I tell you, Airtel has employed a bunch o[censored]seless people. They have no accountability because the complaint of the customer does not reach the top officials. I wonder if there is anyone responsible in Airtel. I am not going to leave this, I want my service back or my money back. Airtel cannot loot the customers like this. If it has plans to loot me, I will leave no stone unturned to see that I get justice.
                    Arul K. Krishnamoorthy

Prabhjot.kaur
                      I have recharged my Airtel Number:[protected] on 12th oct,2010 at 10-15pm for Unlimited SMS pack for Rs.67. After recharge i have got a message for recharge confirmation. But the message poack did not get activated. i have filed complaint 2 times in customer care where they have provided me reference number CSMSP[protected]. they assured me that the service will get activated by 14th oct's Morning or by 2 pm . but till now i have not got the message pack & my money is still getting deducted. Please Look into the matter.
                      Sir
                      My sim card no [protected] in mathura purchase on 12th November 2012 at shavatri communication but my sim not activate till date. So please activate this number. I'm many problems facing.

vivek64
                        Hi my name is Vivek Verma and I used to hold one Airtel broadband connection (Ph #[protected] and Acc. #[protected] till April 2010, on 14th April 2010 I registered a request for transfer of my broadband connection to my new address (request no. 132265) and was told that some one will get in touch with me and issue will be solved in 3 days of time (to be noted I shifted my place on 15th of April 2010). After waiting for 3-4 days I called up again and customer care told me there is no update and assured me some one will call back regarding the same. One gentle man called me up and asked where connection needs to be transferred and again assured it will be done in 3 days time. After one week time when nothing happened I called up customer care and launched a complaint (no.[protected] on 23rd of April 2010 for which I received a call and was told that we are trying to get the things fixed since there is a problem in the connection box (he used some technical for that I guess DP distribution point) and will resolve it and inform me back.
                        Again after no news from them I launched another complaint on 29th April 2010 (no.[protected] and wrote a stinker email to all the nodal centre of Karnataka after which I received the reply that in your area digging is not allowed so we cannot provide you the connection and I asked them to cancel the connection.
                        After two months I received a call from Airtel call centre asking the balance to be paid (I don’t remember the amount), I asked them get me the details how bill is pending since I have alredy clear all the bills. She never reverted but again next month as her regular follow up she called me and I asked the same thing but again no replies.
                        Today I got a call from some Rajveer Singh stating that there is a case filed against my name and need to contact Sadhna Kaushik for the same. This lady is not picking up the call, I don’t know that for what the case is filed, then via the forum I came to know that she is a Airtel legal council.
                        I am using Airtel services from more than 5 years and hold one postpaid connection, Airtel DTH connection also is this the way to torture your customers. I am seriously dis appointed with the proceedings, kindly clearify the issue asap.
                        I have already cleared the bill till the time i requested for transfer of connection and if your process is going to take 2 months for a connection which is supposedly 3 days why should I pay for the period which is delayed by you. Over that you guys also hold security money of Rs 1000 that you have taken from me and there is no update on the same as well.

Vivek Verma
                        I have also gone through a similar kind of psychological harassment... I had an airtel broad connection from last 3-4 years.
                        I was having a problem in the services of this connection. there was no connectivity on that connection after four months. I have lodged the complaint so many times but of no use.Nobody bothers even in their head office and thier local office as well as their customer care center. Airtel really sucks man. Then I have stopped the payment of their bill and suddenly they woke up and said that u pay the bill and your connection will start working in 24 hours. now again its almost 23 days and nobody has bothered to come over and find the fault. I am paying the charges from last four months without using the connection.

I RECOMMEND YOU TO JUST GET RID OFF THIS AIRTEL AND GET A BETTER CONNECTION FROM SOME OTHER SERVICE PROVIDER.

BELIEVE ME THIS IS THE ONLY SOLUTION BECAUSE ABSS ["AIRTEL BROADBAND SUCKING SERVICE"] IS NEVER GOING TO LISTEN.

Name : Shekhar Singh
                        I am fed up of the hoopla created by Airtel about their network connectivity. Its very ironic when Airtel talks about its wide spread network, and they are not able to provide network coverage even in the heart of a the city.

I started using Airtel two years back with a belief that they have good network coverage, but to my surprise the reality was altogether different.

Since past two years I have been facing network problem at my home, against which i have raised numerous complaints with Airtel. Till date I have not received any response from their side. I also registered a complaint about the same with their nodal agency but these guys are least bothered about it.

AIRTEL SUCKS...

If Airtel guys cannot answer such small queries, I believe they should rethink about what they are propagating.

SUMAN SAURAV
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Broadband

Sukesh.Sharma
                          Sub:- AirTel –Unethical practices
                          My daughter purchased a Sim Card from Banglore. The dealer charged Rs 2000 on the pretext of LifeTime validity but refused to give features of this scheme. I tried to contact Air Tel relationship center at Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh. They informed me that they do not know anything regarding Karnatka scheme. They also refused to give the customer relation nos of Karnatka but instead advised me to contact 121.
                          This is strange that AP relationship center neither have the Karnatka details nor have customer nos of Karnatka.
                          Previously I tried to scan the Air Tel website which is totally silent on this scheme neither it has the customer relationship numbers. Therefore this site is totally useless.
                          I tried to contact 121 at 19.00 hrs on 13-10-10 from my number [protected] which gave me number of Karnatka as [protected]. I immediately contacted on this number which turned out to be totally mechanically automated and did not connect to a Service executive. I again contacted 121 which replied that since I am speaking from Corporate no therefore no information is coming. Is it sin to have a corporate no that even basic information is being hide under mystery and why Air Tel can not be terminated to a Service Executive for more personal service rather than fully automated service which is totally impersonal.
                          Is it the same service which is being echoed at print/Visual media. Airtel Claims are totally hollow.
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Telecommunications

khaliq ahmed

I have transactions id's of previous complaint i.e on issue of reversal and the wrong recharges transactions id's is as follows,
                            [[protected](2222) TxID[protected]],[[protected](555) TxID[protected]] & [[protected](120) TxID [protected]].
                            so please solve my problem as soon as possible

I have a complaint about Airtel prepaid mobile telecommunication that i have done three wrong recharges on other states numbers which is as Rs 2222 on [protected], Rs 555 on [protected] and 120 on [protected] number at 7:00 p:m on 13 October 2010 with my Lapu number([protected]), and i want reversal of the following transactions bt our retailer helpline not help me on the task of reversal but i want reversal on my lapu number which is same as above because i always trust on Airtel services.

so please take my complaint seriously and solve it as soon as possible.

Faizankhan
                            Standard Time Centre
                            Bulandshahr(U.P)52
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

venkat1950

On 9-Oct-2010 I went to Air-tel Office in Jayanagar 3rd block and told
                              them that I want a transfer from post paid to pre-paid on the same
                              mobile number i.e [protected]. They told me to clear all outstanding as
                              on that day. I enquired from their telephone what is my total
                              outstanding as on that, I was told over phone that it is Rs 2024/=.
                              The Counter person told me to remit cash of Rs 2024/- immediately. I
                              paid the cash Rs 2024/= on 09-Oct-2010 at 14:30 hrs TRANSACTION ID NO
                              [protected] in respect of my mobile number [protected]. The concerned
                              clerk in that office gave me the application for pre-paid and I filled
                              the application and returned to hime along with my pan-card and
                              driving licence photocopy for address and identification proof. They
                              said this transfer will take place within 48 hrs and gave me the
                              serial number[protected].
                              Till today nobody has called me, when I went to enquire at the same
                              airtel office I was told that there is outstanding of Rs 49.50 in my
                              account. Again I REMITTED Rs 50/- CASH vide transaction Id NO
                              [protected]. They also told me that their is no outstanding as of today
                              every thing is cleared and adjusted against my deposit and various
                              cash remittances made as mentioned above.
                              Everyday I am paying for your delay in closing my post paid and
                              opening my pre-paid for no fault of mine. I contacted [protected] today
                              evening around 7:30 p.m Mr. Vijay came on line I told him the whole
                              story, he said HE HAS LODGED THE COMPLAINT - COMPLAINT NUMBER
                              34268007 AND IT WILL BE DONE WITHIN 2 HOURS.

I AM REALLY FED UP OF THE WORST SERVICE I AM RECEIVING SINCE 4 DAYS.
                              NOBODY IS TAKING CARE OF MY PROBLEM. UNNECESSARILY THEY ARE DELAYING.
                              I THEREFORE REQUEST YOU TO LOOK INTO MY PROBLEM AND DO THE NEEDFUL
                              URGENTLY. FOR YOUR DELAY I AM PAYING THE RENT EVERY DAY.

IF IT IS NOT DONE QUICKLY i WILL MOVE THE MATTER IN THE CONSUMER COURT
                              AND CLAIM COMPENSATION FOR ALL YOUR FAULTS

Beheraj.R.Venkataraman
                              Phone-No [Res][protected]
                              Cell No : [protected]

avinash_madhukar
                                I’m greatly concerned about a problem I have been facing with Airtel postpaid connection, which I have been using since 8 years. From around a week my unbilled usage has been disproportionately inflated. The amount has been ‘jumping’ from Rs. 150 to Rs. 227 in a span of 24 hours without me using it proportionately. I was concerned and completely stopped making any outgoing calls. Again the next day, the amount got inflated from Rs. 227 straight away to Rs. 428/- and I was shocked. The same evening, the amount once again jumped from Rs. 428 straight to Rs. 564.30/-. The only calls I had made was to the Airtel complaint center i.e the 198 service and to the Airtel nodal officer, Bangalore. None of them could solve the issue and all of them asked me to wait till the bill gets generated. The same evening I got all outgoing calls blocked, in a bid to stop the unbilled amount from getting wrongly inflated any further. Next day morning I went to an Airtel customer care center located in Gandhi Bazaar, Bangalore to surrender my sim and get my GSM connection, disconnected as I couldn’t take this mental harassment any further. The concerned people called up the customer care center to carry out the disconnection process, but within the next five minutes I got a call from one Mr. Saif Rehman, Floor supervisor, Customer Retention Dept., Bangalore. He gave me a ‘Promise number’ No.:[protected], promising that any discrepancy in the final bill will be revoked and I would have to pay only the amount which I have used. He also asked me to ignore the unbilled usage amount. He convinced me to re-activate my outgoing calls and did so. Right now I’m concerned about the rising unbilled usage, which has been rising disproportionately even without me making a single call. My average monthly bill amount has been at around Rs. 300/- every month for the past 8 years and I’m right now not using roaming nor any value added service nor I’m I using mobile internet. I’m the only user of this number.

dilipjoshi
                                  To,
                                  The Nodal Officer - Western Region
                                  Airtel, Mumbai, India.

Attention: Mr. Sanjay Bhutani

It is really a shame that services of your organisation have gone to this level!. I have been desperately trying to reach you at the numbers provided by the customer support people but there is never a response[protected] /[protected]

Please read and respond

GRIEVANCE NO 1

I had applied for relocation of my telephone line[protected] which was done duly. Subsequently, I requested for cancellation of the Broad Band connection and retain the voice connection. However, since the past 45 days outgoing call facility from this number has been barred and is not started in spite of AT LEAST 20 REQUESTS to your customer Service - by way of calls and emails. Today what I heard from them was, it was due to non payment of bill - which is also not true. I am receiving bills for it without having the facility of making calls!!

KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND RESOLVE THE CONNECTION ASAP!

GRIEVANCE NO 2

Mr Satya (mobile no:[protected]) who is from your Marketing & Sales department, convinced me to go for additional 3 lines @ INR 699/- rental with a talk time of the same amount free per month. A cheque for INR 2100/- was issued to him on 29.07.2010 for arranging the connections on an URGENT basis. ON UNTIL NOW ONLY ONE OF THE CONNECTION IS DONE[protected].

It has been more than 80 days now and after repeated continuous follow up (ATLEAST 25 CALLS TO SATYA & 15 REMINDERS BY EMAIL), I am not getting any proper response from Mr Satya OR your Customer Support. I am HIGHLY dissappointed with the service. I did not expect this type of service from Airtel - of which I have been a customer from the past 5 years!

I NOW DO NOT WANT THE OTHER 2 PENDING CONNECTIONS AND DEMAND TO PLEASE ARRANGE FOR REFUND ASAP!

I have tried calling you / sending you fax but no response.

Warm Regards,
                                  Dilip Joshi
                                  Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

pranavsultania
                                    I am using an Airtel Pre-Paid number [protected] since Sept 2010 and have been facing a major network problem. I have made several complaints to the call centre and have also visited the Airtel Store at Malad West but in vain. People complaint of being unable to reach me and also when there are other Airtel Subscribers with me, I have noticed that it is always easy to make a call from their phone but with my phone it takes a few retries atleast. Moreover there is a lot of voice break and call drops as well. Please resolve this issue at the earliest or I will be forced to either disconnect the number ot migrate to another operator the day MNP is introduced.

The number is registered in the name of Rishab Maskara (my cousin). This is because the Airtel Store people refused to give me a sim card on my name since i am from another state. I do no understand why there was a section in the form for non-local INDIANS.

Recently Discussed

(22 minutes ago)
                                      Kerala Fashion Jewellery
                                      kfj bond of gold - fraudulent - cheating the customers
                                      (40 minutes ago)
                                      South Bihar Power Distribution Company [SBPDCL]
                                      Electricity theft in my colony
                                      (52 minutes ago)
                                      Morevisas Immigration Services
                                      Refund related and cancellation related
                                      (54 minutes ago)