Airtel

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Airtel related photos (5678)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Airtel Photos

Airtel Complaints & Reviews

Dear Airtel, My airtel number [protected] has been suddenly stopped working, it has been dead from last 2 days. I tried contacted...

I’m using Airtel same number for last 10 years and suddenly my phone read activation needed and all network services were disabled. For the last 5 days I have submitted my Adhaar, Pan card but my SIM isn’t still activated.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I recharge a worng number .I want to reverse my recharge. I recharged airtel wrong number[protected] instead of [protected] right number so I want my recharge reverse.
    Wrong Airtel Recharge reversible

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir mere airtel lapu sim ka maping nahi hui hai jisase mai apni coustmer ko sim activation ki subidha nahi de pa raha hu. Mai airte k employees se 2 mahino se request kar raha hu lekin koi sunwai nahi ho rahi hai . Apse nivedan hai ki meri samsya ka samadhan jald ki jaye

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was using airtel prepaid sim(converted from postpaid in July 2020) and kept recharging it with Rs.598 plan (having 1.5 gb...

I am dialing a particular number which was earlier correct but nowadays when I called thr number it's showing me invalid, please check the number and even am getting call from the same number but can't make call? Why what the heck is ?
        Jan 30, 2021

Mobile no. [protected]
          Recharged for 28 days and validity is up-to 18/2/2021
          But expired immediately
          br...

I raised a request for the airtel xfiber net broadband connection, I got calls from so many people asking fr my location to check the feasibility among 10 members, one of the them came to my home and said there is no fiber lane connection to your area, so I opted for copper. And then I got a message saying "currently we are not available in your area" will refund your amount in 10 days" but the hell!!! I paid 2121, and these bloody airtel people haven't refund my amount yet. Please do refund my amount.If you can't provide the service pls do not do these cheap things for profit..🙏

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ported my jio sim to airtel, but in the process I have entered the wrong number hence I am not able to receive the OTP for tele verification. I need help with tele verification, is there any other way I can get my credentials verified as I am facing lots of problems because my no. isn't working.

It was double payment done on dated 19th Jan

Mob number [protected]
              Caf number [protected]
              Amount 9617 Rs

Kindly refund second payment

Awaiting response
              Anantha

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased Airtel SIM from JM Road, Pune 411005 few months back. I am unable to recharge the SIM (Prepaid) because the payment fails on account of cell number not matching my name. It seems to be in some other's name. Kindly allot this number to my name :
                Number- [protected]
                My Name : Sanjay Vasudeo Kher, Address : 79/1/5, Nilgiri Lane, Aundh, Pune 411007

Along with my purchase I had provided my Aadhar, PAN and Driving licence

Please make the corrections so that I can recharge the mobile number.
                SANJAY V KHER

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid ts electricity bill but am getting message like this You have made a payment to APCPDCLOB for[protected] of Rs.1, 284.00 from Wallet [protected] and
                  Tnx ID [protected]..
                  Still my bill was pending and please check the problem and slove it as soon as possible
                  Electric City bill pending

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a broadband conection[protected] not working properly so plz check my problem urgent

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid my electricity bill through Airtel payment wallet on 15-dec 2020 which was due date of bill. But still after more than one month it is not updated and added late payment charges and amount also deducted. It was not refunded also. So please look into this matter.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I want to reverse the recharge which I done for a mobile

You are not authorized to use Lapu Reversal service. Please contact to circle coordinator.

WRR [protected] [protected] 698 [protected]
                        Airtel I want to reverse the recharge

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Airtel is not willing to Install Broadband Connection in my house, they're not willing to Install it as My neighbour is using an Airtel Broadband Connection right now.
                          About Airtel not willing to Install Broadband Connection in my Home.

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I paid electricity bill for 1284 rs for tsspdcl on uniqe service number[protected] thru airtel wallet on[protected] under...
                            [protected] is my account number registered with Airtel broadband. We have moved out of Hyderabad city way back in July 2020...

I am using airtel 4g dongle. From yesterday afternoon I am facing issue in it. The signal indicator turns into blinking red for a while and then becomes green again. When it is in blinking red state I am not able to get connected to the internet. I hope this indicates that LOS. Kindly look into this at earliest.

For a frequency of 5 mins my dongle signal indicator changes from green to blinking red
                            Jan 28, 2021

Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 27/01/2021, I made an internet recharge of Rs. 250 on the Airtel thanks app. Although the amount got deducted, the internet recharge was not made. The amount has neither been refunded in my bank account.
                              Jan 28, 2021