Airtel — unable to port my number

Kaustubh Dhar on Jun 12, 2018
I have been trying to port my number from vodafone to airtel from the past 1.5 months. I had bought the sim from chennai and now want to port into airtel maharashtra circle. I have generated the code 3 times in the past 1.5 months and given the porting request 5 times but still my number has not been porter to airtel. Airtel store employee says that there is no problem from their side and the same is said by the vodafone store employee. I was an airtel customer who shifted to vodafone and now wants to join airtel again and this is costing me too much of my time and energy. Airtel officials please help me.

[Jun 12, 2018] Airtel customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

Dear I am ferozekhan k a my mobile no [protected].. now my mobile no show no services . I am using this no more than 8years.now I am in Saudi Arabia.I am using this no for my bank accounts also. But no my mobile no was de_ activated.. please re active my no as soon as possible
My Airtel connection no.[protected] par Net connection last two days se closed he. On this connection dot out going totally closed since last one month.
My airtel unlimited internet plan speed is very bad . On youtube it take a lot of time to buffer any video. My airtel 4g internet is running like 2g speed. It is really disguisting .
I port Vodafone to Airtel but my first recharge not done .my outgoing call stop then i disturb . please clear this issue.
This complaint is on behalf of my wife.
A user with mobile number [protected] is harassing my wife by calling her every 2-3 hours.
We said him this is wrong number still he is calling.
I thing he is doing this intentionally.

Please take action against him.
Really very disappointed that companies like Airtel does not bother to call back after lodging requests for new broadband connections

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel - unable to port my number