Alliance Broadband
Alliance Broadband Services Pvt. Ltd.

Alliance Broadband Customer Care

Facebook
Padmapukur (Entally). P-89, C.I.T Road
Kolkata
Kolkata District
West Bengal

Load

Alliance Broadband related photos (65)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Alliance Broadband Photos

Alliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews

This broadband service provider is provide us the alliance broadband service.
Alliance broadband service is now upgrading...
Dear Sirs,
We are using Alliance Broadband connection for home at prime rate. Our Customer ID is [protected]. Paying...
The net fluctuates alot like it never goes above 3 to 4 mbps at night.And i believe its 62mbps at the rate of Rs 590 but i...

I am not being able to connect to vpn when i connect to wifi even though vpn is accessible through mobile data pease resolve the problem
Mar 03, 2021

Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please confirm my payment on date vide reference #IGAKQJCSG5 Rs590/- for STARTER PACKAGE (My ID No.[protected] in the name of Soumya Dutta) . I got no confirmation. Please specify the extent of my renewal period.
    Mar 03, 2021

Regularly our local cable operator stops the service in the morning. As a result every morning we find the server down. It is ridiculous to find internet down at a daily basis.
      Feb 24, 2021

Its been 2 weeks my issue is not resolved! Every time i login at 6.30 in the morning the internet goes in and out for several...
        For the last few weeks, the speed has been too slow. I have been facing many problems from this slow internet speed. Even...
        I tried to get subscription for pace and paid through Google Pay. The money got successfully paid but the wifi recharge got...

It looks like they have blocked the IP for the rockstar games services, I can't play Grand theft auto 5 online, I can't even go to there website (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com).

Everything loads fine if I use a VPN or if I use Jio sim, so I know it's not rockstars problem
        Dec 30, 2020

I am facing high network problem for past 5 days. Receiving high ping.
          Dec 18, 2020

My internet is down from 16th December, still not working as I am writing this complaint. I have complained about it multiple times but they always say we will look into it and get back which never happens and I have to chase them for the service. Pathetic broadband and service. I need my connection as I am working from home and my work is getting disrupted. Please look into it.
            Dec 18, 2020

From past few days my broadband is not working after 9pm till morning. Raised multiple complaints to the local distributor...

Not getting sufficient speed. Way below company claim for starter pack.
              Dec 09, 2020

I have the lowest pack, 472 package . In my area it gives speed upto ৩ mbps. And now I face a problem where, when I start the router it gives speed and within 1 minit it is under 50kb...i dont know the problem... Please take effect I've solution over it. Contact no-[protected]/[protected]
                Dec 04, 2020

My client ID [protected] STARTER PACKAGE My net connection valid upto 07122020. Today I have credited through net banking Rs590/- which is not reflected in my account with you. I furnish below the msg showing :

Transaction details TRANSFER TO [protected] ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS TO TRANSFER INB ALLIANCE BROADBAND SERVICE[protected]IGAJYESSZ3

please confirm

SOUMYA DUTTA [protected]
                  Nov 30, 2020

Horrible internet connection and such poor customer service. Really disappointed. I am facing trouble as I am having exams...

Hi Team,

I am unable to access internet from the last couple of days. Every time I connect to wifi device it's showin connected but no internet. My client id is : [protected] . Please help in ressolving this issue.
                    Nov 27, 2020
                    Working fine now
                    Nov 27, 2020

I have facing hing ping issue form last seven days. I have contact local provider & customer care several...
                      Every day around 10 pm connection is not present. Lco did not pick up the call. This is happening consecutive 3 days .everyday...