Alliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 7, 2023

File a complaint to Alliance Broadband

Having problems with Alliance Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alliance Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alliance Broadband

Toll free
1800 120 0300
+91 33 7100 2000

Alliance Broadband reviews & complaints page 6

I am experiencing very slow internet speed. I am using 100 Mbps connection plan and receiving around 5-15Mbps. Complained today at 10:45 AM and still now same issue.

I am also frequent disconnections 3-4 times in a week and complained regarding the same. Every time I get the same response "we are looking into it". Getting to customer care is also challenging. After 10-15 calls can reach customer care.

Inspite...

Lowest Ping and High Packet Drops during gaming.
I have also tested the same with PMPL broadband and found no issues
Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 20.03.2021 I made payment of Rs.590/- ( the recharge amount ) to you through phone Pe App . The first attempt failed. But second attempt was successful. But on checking of Bank Statement I found that Rs.590/- was credited your account twice., Rs. 590/-x 2., Rs.1, 180/-. Hence excess payment of Rs.590/- has been made .
    I, therefore, request you to please make refund of Rs.590/- to my bank account at earliest.

With...
    I want to surrender broadband prepaid connection of customer ID [protected] in the name of Dhananjay Tiwari, D-4, Airports Authority of India Residential Coplex, NSCBI Airport, Kolkata-700052, VIP Road near Kaikhali Bus Stop.
    I contacted [protected] and explained the above., they provided a mobile number [protected] od Deepak Das to contact but the said number does not valid and not got connected.
    Please do the needful for surrender...

Having repetitive troubles in my broadband connection. It's so annoying that I can't go on watching movies, uploading documents, and other important tasks.

I have spend a huge amount of money to recharge my internet monthly . but the provider alliance is giving worst internet speed for about 3 days . please look onto my case .
      state .. west bengal
      district.. burdwan

I am using alliance broadband for 5 years and it has several network issues. But these few days it’s getting worst cause network had not been provided for 3 continuous days not a single minute! . Please please get this over as soon as possible we are having our online exams !!!

My alliance broadband is not working last 3 days...

This is after real struggle of quite a number of years or specific to last few days, my internet connectivity appears to be down intermittently.

At this moment, when I am writing this mail as well internet connectivity is not there. I am doing it through mobile internet.
            I have opened a ticket in service desk around 45 minutes back, no body called so far.
            Also I have tried couple of time dial toll free number,...

I just got the connection yesterday, and the net is fluctuating far too much today and completely losing speed quite a few times. Please urgently look into this or else I will be forced to discontinue my connection

The net connection has been fluctuating since yesterday with low net speed and now for the last 3 hours the Connection has been off.

Worst broadband services I've ever used. Connection gets disconnected frequently. The local /company service providers are not helpful at all and don't pick up calls. I had my semester exams and had to call them from morning as there was no Internet as usual. Instead of studying I had to do these stuffs on exam day and had to give exam from mobile internet. I request everyone, please don't take Alliance broadband service ever in your life.. They're looters and cheaters.

I request many many times but your coutomer service not help this type of situations.
                  so plse i request you please help my problem and solution this problem .

Useless, unstable connectivity. Gets disconnected in every 5 mins.

Everyday from March 15, the network goes and comes after 1 hour everyday

Connection is not stable in my place, my connection is 80Mbps and i get 10Mbps, service is the worst as they haven't fixed the problem in 2months

This broadband service provider is provide us the alliance broadband service.
                          Alliance broadband service is now upgrading their ethernet cable into optic fiber.
                          Right now i am in a very problematic position economically. But the service providers cut my ethernet cable wire and forcefully want me to upgrade into optic fiber. I told them to give me 2 months of time. But they cut off my internet and did not give me any services...
                          Dear Sirs,
                          We are using Alliance Broadband connection for home at prime rate. Our Customer ID is [protected]. Paying a prime monthly amount of Rs.767 what we are getting is a net connection with slow speed and poor connectivity.
                          Earlier local service person attended it and speed enhanced for a few days only.
                          You are requested to take necessary action at your earliest or we will have to change our service provider.br...

The net fluctuates alot like it never goes above 3 to 4 mbps at night.And i believe its 62mbps at the rate of Rs 590 but i have not even seen 32mbps that i usually got before shifting here that too in wishnet.I have use Alliance before but i have never experienced this.I reached out to the person from where i got the connection but they say that our phone has the problem.Like seriously??? If i have the problem in my phone than whats the use of even using it and why am i being fooled saying its the problem in my phone.I have use the same phone and the same router in my previous house and i never experienced this kind on fluctuation anywhere since the day i am using Alliance.And thats like for 4 years o[censored]sage.This time i am frustrated cause nobody is helping me out.

I am not being able to connect to vpn when i connect to wifi even though vpn is accessible through mobile data pease resolve the problem