Alliance Broadband Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 3, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Alliance Broadband

Having problems with Alliance Broadband?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Alliance Broadband customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Alliance Broadband

Toll free
1800 120 0300
+91 33 7100 2000

Alliance Broadband reviews & complaints page 6

The net fluctuates alot like it never goes above 3 to 4 mbps at night.And i believe its 62mbps at the rate of Rs 590 but i have not even seen 32mbps that i usually got before shifting here that too in wishnet.I have use Alliance before but i have never experienced this.I reached out to the person from where i got the connection but they say that our phone has the problem.Like seriously??? If i have the problem in my phone than whats the use...

I am not being able to connect to vpn when i connect to wifi even though vpn is accessible through mobile data pease resolve the problem
Alliance Broadband customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please confirm my payment on date vide reference #IGAKQJCSG5 Rs590/- for STARTER PACKAGE (My ID No.[protected] in the name of Soumya Dutta) . I got no confirmation. Please specify the extent of my renewal period.

Regularly our local cable operator stops the service in the morning. As a result every morning we find the server down. It is ridiculous to find internet down at a daily basis.

Its been 2 weeks my issue is not resolved! Every time i login at 6.30 in the morning the internet goes in and out for several times and this happens in the morning and afternoon every day at a specific time. I have been calling the support for very day twice whenever i face the issue but no action has been taken yet. I work with many softwares and its really irritating as whenever the connection goes off all the application just freeze!...
        For the last few weeks, the speed has been too slow. I have been facing many problems from this slow internet speed. Even a month ago, the speed was good and normal. Please see to the matter and resolve the issue as soon as possible....
        I tried to get subscription for pace and paid through Google Pay. The money got successfully paid but the wifi recharge got failed. It's more than 24 hours didn't get my money back neither the wifi us working. My customer ID is [protected]...

It looks like they have blocked the IP for the rockstar games services, I can't play Grand theft auto 5 online, I can't even go to there website (https://socialclub.rockstargames.com).

Everything loads fine if I use a VPN or if I use Jio sim, so I know it's not rockstars problem

I am facing high network problem for past 5 days. Receiving high ping.

My internet is down from 16th December, still not working as I am writing this complaint. I have complained about it multiple times but they always say we will look into it and get back which never happens and I have to chase them for the service. Pathetic broadband and service. I need my connection as I am working from home and my work is getting disrupted. Please look into it.

From past few days my broadband is not working after 9pm till morning. Raised multiple complaints to the local distributor but no resulation.
              Plan details - Statar pack/60mbps
              Customer ID- [protected]
              Issues-
              1. flectuation of speed, its reduced to Kbps most of the time which is really hampering my work.
              2. No internet after 9pm .

Expecting a quick respond. Tried calling the cutomer case...

Not getting sufficient speed. Way below company claim for starter pack.

I have the lowest pack, 472 package . In my area it gives speed upto ৩ mbps. And now I face a problem where, when I start the router it gives speed and within 1 minit it is under 50kb...i dont know the problem... Please take effect I've solution over it. Contact no-[protected]/[protected]

My client ID [protected] STARTER PACKAGE My net connection valid upto 07122020. Today I have credited through net banking Rs590/- which is not reflected in my account with you. I furnish below the msg showing :

Transaction details TRANSFER TO [protected] ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS TO TRANSFER INB ALLIANCE BROADBAND SERVICE[protected]IGAJYESSZ3

please confirm

SOUMYA DUTTA [protected]

Horrible internet connection and such poor customer service. Really disappointed. I am facing trouble as I am having exams and my most of the work is done online and for that, I need a proper internet connection. Everyday my class gets dropped off during my examination.

I have already made a complaint but no one took any action upon it, no visit was scheduled. You people don't even care to listen to the complaints of customers,...

Hi Team,

I am unable to access internet from the last couple of days. Every time I connect to wifi device it's showin connected but no internet. My client id is : [protected] . Please help in ressolving this issue.
                    Nov 27, 2020
                    Working fine now

I have facing hing ping issue form last seven days. I have contact local provider & customer care several times but they did not take any action to resolve this issue. Hing ping is hamper my online work it will show disconnecting & connecting. Please help me regarding the same.

Thanks...
                      Every day around 10 pm connection is not present. Lco did not pick up the call. This is happening consecutive 3 days .everyday connection restores automatically around 10am .do alliance take recharge amount for 12 hrs a day??? I need this resolve this issue by tonight. This is 3rd day i am not able to work properly due to this.lco charged 4.5k and given mc instead of onu while instalation done . If it is not resolved by today night i will...

Even after repeated complaints, the internet connection is poor and horrible. They should provide a 60mbps connection. However, the internet speed comes down to less than 10mbps all the time. It disconnects several time during the day when there is not internet at all. Even basic audio connections don't get through when the connection is terrible

Please follow my complaint sent to you through my email dated 10-11-20.Ticket no- AAAA-AAAA-3936, USER ID- ankita115_nl, registered mobile number- [protected]
                        No reply from your end yet.
                        Although I have paid INR 767 on 1st Nov 2020 still my connection was disconnected by local operator on 9th Nov 2020 forcefully without any prior intimation. Please look into the matter as soon as possible and revert back since I don't have any internet till date. It has been already 4 days no action has been taken on this. I would request to resume my connection or else please refund the amount paid for November month subscription.