Amazon India — Account is locked. Orders are on hold. No FAX NO Email working on Amazon side.

Hi, I have ordered few items in amazon india through mastercard and my account got locked and my all order (around Rs.1.4 Lakh are on hold which i really need to deliver fast) due to some address verification issue. Then i got email from amazon india then send us Fax with bank statement. I tried to FAX it several times their FAX services not working FAX NO :[protected]. I tried to send email but [protected]@amazon.in is even not working and getting failure notice then i sent card statement to [protected]@amazon.in but still no positive response from them. Can you please look in to it. My blocked account's email address is [protected]@yahoo.com. Please please help me!

[Jan 26, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

My account is and hold Email id [protected]@gmail.com
My account is and hold
My account is and hold email id [protected]@Gmail.com
You didn't solve my problem, i.e., Amazon account locked!

Amazon India Phone