Amazon India — not getting refund from amazon

Dhanbad, Jharkhand, India
 Gourav82840 on Oct 17, 2019
Dear sir my account in uco bank branch ifsc code is ucba0000871 account no [protected] name gaurav kumar i take a amount of 2143 in my account reference id is[protected] but amount is not add in my account so please check the refrence id in your cosutomer care and please solve my problem i am trying your costomer care no since last 10 days but no one attend my call this ammunt ids given by amazon.in my account the company says transaction was done by us but amount can not be transfer in my accunt please take action immediately and plesase dispute my money in my account. It has been 12 days already. Kindly transfer my amount in respected account immediately

[Oct 17, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Gourav82840, Oct 18, 2019
The amount was rs2149...not rs2143

Comments

I order mi power bank from Amazon,
after two days i cancelled this order but money not refund my bank account

I had recived an ordered from Amazon product name Dr.Morpen strips and after all I refund my order at 12/10/19 but unfortunately I had not received my money .It was not reflected in my account.

I had ordered a bracelet worth Rs 409 and it ensures item will be delivered on 23 Oct But I didn't get delivered yet.
Please do the needful.
20999 refund by amazon on 29 sept 2019 but still yet not credit in my account reference no 192423

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]