[Resolved] Amazon India — refund is not initiated for successfully self returned item

Asif Ahamad on Jun 20, 2019
Amazon.in Order #[protected]
Ordered this product on 7th May and I got the defected product. So, requested for return of this item. Amazon asked to self return this item to Seller. So, I used Delhivery to sent the item back to the seller. But, due to seller not available it got returned to me. When I called amazon customer service, they asked me to send this product to the seller again, we will initiate the refund for delivery charges for both the time and the product.
So, I send it again with the Delhivery and it got delivered on 9th June 2019 with AWB #[protected]. Then I sent the delhivery pickup acknowledgements, invoices and Proof of delivery and then called amazon customer service for the refund.Instead of asking Seller to confirm and initiate of refund, they are asking me again and again for written proofs though I sent them once (which does not require any authorisation to verify it) and are not initiating the refund.
Have attached all the documents here. (Acknowledgement, POD, Invoices)

Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 20, 2019
Amazon has provided me with the refund for both product and shipping charges. So, i'm closing this complaint.

[Jun 20, 2019] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I'm verry disappointed with this with amazon again na again I received a damaged product which was unexpected from Amazon soo Kindle replace my order as faster as you can.

I bought a book words and expressions 1 which has mrp 110 rupees
But I paid 228 rupees including delivery charges
It’s double than d mrp
When we buy the website shows d price 250 which is not relevant to mrp on d book
I need to have clear information on this and my money back

[protected]my number
Mamman's reply, Jun 15, 2019
I have refunded the amount
Refund intitiated from Amazon with reference number[protected], but not credited to my bank account, Amazon say they have initiated the refund and my bank says no amount has been received to them, Neither Amazon is helping not canara bank.

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]
    +91 44 3088 3088 [Chennai]
    Amazon India - refund is not initiated for successfully self returned item