[Resolved] Amazon India — Returning policy problem

WWE Arena

I ordered set of 2 mouse "Ordered on 9 February 2017 Order#[protected]" they are not working at al and i am not satisfied at all. On very same day I requested refund. No one available to pick up. Customer care executive asking me to do print a label, courier by yourself.

What is this man. you should mentioned this before while i am ordering. I will buy this product from flipkart or anywhere else. They all are providing same facility at my same location. Jabong, snapdeal, ebay, myntra all are providing same facility at my location.

How can it be possible that amazon able to deliver a product in same location but can't pickup.

That's such a disappointment. if that's the case why should buy online from amazon.

Its seems like its a trap.
Complaint marked as Resolved Feb 14, 2017
As a customer I am still in loss. Amazon did nothing but ordering me to do it by myself. that's the worst company on internet.

[Feb 14, 2017] Amazon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

There are some courier partners with which these online shopping sites are linked to. Only few of them take back the items from the customers and the rest of them which are really prominent couriers but still they only deliver the items at your home but won't pickup. if you are staying at a place where these couriers are not available then there is nothing amazon can do.
you have to mentioned this before order take place such a fraud. Hidden conditions
Balla_3's reply, Feb 14, 2017
Yes I agree but not only amazon all the other sites you have mentioned like flipkart Snapdeal Myntra jabong all of them also never mention this thing in their return policy. I have returned hundreds of products to these sites by myself. But there's one benifit only amazon is giving that's chat option, you can ask the customer care if the return pickup for your address is available or not before placing an order. Non of the other sites give this chat option though.
what u are talking about everybody providing this service. If this is the case why should we buy online we can go out and by myself ...Amazon is cheat company I will recommend all my friends not to deal with this company and share my experience on all social media platform.

+91 80 4197 0000 [Bangalore]