[Resolved]  Andhra Bank ATM — money not received in andhra bank atm but debited in my account

I use my sbi debit card to get 9000 rs. From andhra bank atm but at that time transaction is proceed but i never get my money. 9000 rs. Is debited from my account. Sir its my salary, i can't maintain my family without this money, please help me sir as early as possible. My transaction no. 1598, atm id: w0902001, date:[protected], time: 10:38 am

money not received in andhra bank atm but debited in my account
money not received in andhra bank atm but debited in my account
Complaint marked as Resolved 2018-04-16 20:04:14

[Mar 06, 2018] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Tanveer Shaik Mar 06, 2018
my email: [protected]@gmail.com
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 06, 2018
Dear Tanveer,

We will make sure this is taken care of. We have made a note of your concern. We are working to fix the issue and you will receive an update soon.

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response Mar 16, 2018
Dear Tanveer,

We request you to share your complaint at SBI for earliest resolution.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

Dear sir/ madam
I had a transaction of 1500 rupees last night through imps from AB Tej app.but, the problem regarding is amount is debited from my account and not credited to other account plz follow up and, do the needful..
Transaction I'd[protected]

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 7, 2018

Dear Emran,

This shouldn't have happened. We have noted your transaction id, it would be helpful if you provide us your account number to assist you further.

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 16, 2018

Dear Emran,

We would like to inform you that, the amount has been refunded to your account on 08.03.2018.

Andhra Bank Customer Service
My name is bhikshapathi due to incorrect typing of debit card during internet services my debit card is block please unblock it I will not repeat this mistake

I used Andhra Bank ATM for a card payment at an retail store, amount got deducted from my account but the payment transaction got failed, please refund the amount earliest.

POS tran of Rs.4369.05 is done on Card XX6314 on[protected]. A/c Balance is Rs. 134736.94.
I use my andhra bank idebit card to get 10000rs. From andhra bank atm but at that time transaction is proceed but i never get my money. 10000rs. Is debited from my account. Sir please resolve my problem, today morning 6:00am, laxminagar ATM, Godavari thank, 505209, and recipient not received, it showing in my interbank transaction: ATMWL/ Laxminagar kani/SPCN8680

Andhra Bank Phone