Andhra Bank

+91 40 2323 4036  [NRI Cell Head]
+91 22 2216 8053  [IIB Mumbai]
+91 22 2623 3338  [NRI Mumbai]

P Suryanarayana Murthy
Asst. General Manager, Andhra Bank, Customer Service Department, Head Office, Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad 500004

Sri M N Sudhakar
General Manager, Nodal Officer for Customer Service, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana

Sri P Raja Reddy
Chief Customer Service Officer, Andhra Bank, Head Office, 5-9-11, Saifabad, Hyderabad City 500004, Telangana
View More Information...

Good

Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

I’m did my online transaction using abtej inn21 st july 5000 rupees money debited in my account but not credited in my beneficiary account
Jul 23, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done a transaction through googlepay on amount of 399rs money to airtel payments bank account. The transaction is done...

Dear sir
    I done a transaction of money 399Rs through Google pay and the transaction is done successfully but the money not credited to my Airtel payments bank.can u charge back my money to my account.
    Money not added to merchant account
    Jul 23, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My account number andhra bank:[protected]
      Debit card number:#7688
      Name :pampana srinu
      Mobile:[protected]br...

On 15th I got msg from Google pay claim ur money u got rewarded when Iam doing the process 1709/- got debited whose that I don't know their name is Bankilal Lodhi his number is not there down of the name [protected]@upi like this it's there after the transaction I sent request to send my money back also not send please look after this transaction
      Jul 18, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My transaction got failed and didn't receive money amount 500 I request to see through it my transaction upi I'd :[protected]
        Money refund not happened since 7 months
        Jul 14, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hello i made a transaction of rupees 2097/- rs on 02 june 2020 for online purchase then i returned the product they refunded my money on june 14th but till now my money is not credited into my account resolve my issue asap
          Jul 12, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Without using debit card and do not made purchages with in a week several times the pos charges are debited from my sb account....

I'm not able to generate my account statement. I'm also not able to see last 5 transaction details in my profile. What might be the problem?
            account statement cannot be generated
            Jul 10, 2020

Not working mohile number
              Jul 09, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid 375 rs to pharmacy.in and than i cancelled my order. Refund not credited in my bank account. I talk to pharmacy...
                Dear sir/madam,

I am facing a problem with the internet banking dashboard of andhra bank i. E. When i log...

Once i logged into netbanking, i could see below error always..

Dashboard

You have 1 error and 1 information message the active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime..

The active accounts linked to the user do not exist. Only limited features can be used. Please try after sometime..

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered food through swiggy on 20 th june' 20. The food was not ordered but the amount got deducted. A received a message saying "any amount deducted will be refunded" but i still have not received it yet. Kindly help! What should i do?

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had kept an order in amazon (14/06/2020) and i had cancelled the product (16/06/2020) but amazon says that my refund has been credited but i didnt get my refund
                    Amazon product refunds

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

In pos transaction dt[protected] tr no.S14899426 amount rs.278/- debited in my account. But amount is not received by seller. My particulars: N B Veerraju a/c no. [protected]
                      Jun 26, 2020

Dear sir/madam
                        I am a. Ramesh babu i have an account holder of andhra bank kothacheruvu branch anantapur dist. My a/c...

I have made payment using upi for an amount of rs.500. Amount was debited but not recieved by the merchant. Bank reference id[protected]
                        Jun 23, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have made online shopping in flipkart and returned it and opted for refund. Fluokart says that is refunded and andhra bank says no transaction is available with provided details. Now whom should i reach. It's been 15 days the same story is happening. L, dropped an email to andhra bank grievance but no one responded. Flupkart says, seller has already deposited.
                          Jun 21, 2020

Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am k prudhvi rajasekhar naidu, having an account in andhra bank, kphb branch and had applied for internet banking, i got my userid and password, now when i have logged in to my account it is showing my account transaction password expiring in 3 days, then enter my transaction password for change to a new password, after enter another new password i see an error report that is invalid transaction password you are left with 01 more attempts please provide solution how to recover only my transaction password.

My user id: 46535776