Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 5, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank

1800 425 2910

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints page 9

My self Vendra Padma Sarojini customer of your branch from past 40 years in PERUPALEM BRANCH, we take agriculture loan every year from past 30 years, every year we use to clear and take the load. but this manager who is irresponsible do not bother about our load after submitting valid documents from MRO, VRO, EC and many more. we have submitted our documents 8 months back he says i am busy and prolongs the our loan after submitting valid...
My father has his pension account with Andhra Bank patamata Vijayawada. After his death we approached the bank for clime my father's money in his account. But from the November 2019 to this day 20 February 2021 the assistant manager who looks after this process, has not taken application. All ways asking me to come after one week. Yesterday went again and the lady officer asked me to come after March 2021, I am really depresses since we need...

Id of tranction Y1326101 date 03/02/2021
Time 9.44am At medchal andhra bank atm
I have already informed to bank employees but no response from them, so please have a concern my problem.
Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I tried withdrawing 10000 from my account at HMT Nagar(Nacharam) Union Bank ATM branch . The money was debited from my account but the ATM had not processed it. I could not collect my amount. I don't see a reversal till date.

Details:
    Transaction ID: S92164832
    Transaction Date:[protected]
    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

SB A/c No. [protected], kindly note I have visited chandrapur ATM and tried to Withdraw Rs.700.00 first, same deducted from my account not yet credited, then tried to withdraw Rs.500.00 at same AndhraBank ATM, same amount deducted from my account not yet credited, then i have visited other bank ATM and withdrawn Rs.700.00 then found the transaction done at Andhra Bank ATM amount deducted from my account.

Request to reimburse the same immediatly.

thanking you,

Shylender Singh Thakur
      Mobile: [protected]
      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have done a payment of 330 rupess at pvr movies on[protected] time: 2:22:23pm from paytm and upi reference num is[protected] but the reciever didnt get the payment and there is no response from andhra bank.

My Andhra bank account details
        account num:[protected]
        name: Gavvaji Abhilash
        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, I ponnana Rama Rao is a account holder of your Andra bank Amadalavalasa srikakulam dt AP.bank IFSC code is ANDB0000007.on the 19/01/2021 I credited an amount of
          rs 40678 in my account through cheque but still now the amount is not credited to my account.the bank officials says that it take 10al days now onwards to credit my amount.i want to know how much your bank take to credit my amount....

There was on imps transfer from sbi to andhra bank on 12th feb 2021 amounting 20000.00.

The amount is not yet reflecting in andhra bank, markat nagar branch, cuttack, odisha.

Please confirm where the amount is gone.

Transaction screenshot from sbi is attached.

My money lost 500 CDM machine but bill received unable to process
            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We couldn’t connect to Andhrabank mobile App TEJ since 3 days. It saying cannot connect to server. Please resolve the issue
              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Id of transition Y1326101 date 03/02/2021time 9.44am at medchal Andhra bank atm I already Informed in the bank but no response from bank employes plz have a concern

TO

The branch manager union Bank of India

subs complain No money received fromATM amount deduted

Ref: Saving account no [protected] Name panapaka mohan

Iam maintaining a saving account bearing no [protected]In your bank nellore on 31.01.2021

At time 7.29 Pm Transaction ID YO384102 I was trying to withdraw money of Rs 1000+500From ADHARA bank ATM No cash came out the Atm even after choosing all the necessary optich Therefore i kindly request plz accept my application and pleasa credit my amount bank account

your faithful

Paha ra ka mohah,

NDC No 0517 lolool 243 STONE HOUSEPET R3/8.34 Maih Ro AD. stoNE HousE PET Nella
                  Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

With utter surprise, I am unable to do transaction in Andhra Bank-Vashi, Navi Mumbai today because of Linc failure since morning till now.
                    I need money urgently from my FD which has matured today. Please help.
                    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Bank staff is delaying to give me my cheque book and temporary use cheque i have ordered my cheque book 18 days before but till now thery are saying me all about there stock issues i have to make payment to my clients all my current accounts are in same bank and most of my premium clients only accept payment in cheque . this bank is not trust worthy recently they were suffering from big server failure issue...! very bad services
                      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The money was debited from my account on February 8th 7:59.But the transaction was failed.But the amount was not refund to my account 4, 000
                        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its almost 3months ago i have applied for ATM card with proper details, but there is no response from post office and bank branch.
                          They are not giving proper response to customers...

I want to change my mobile number for my account, Bank people are not at all responding and even they are not ready to give Bank form to change my mobile number, I went bank in working time only, I am expecting some response from your team,

BANK IFSC CODE- UBIN0809276

MICR[protected]

My mobile number- [protected]
                          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I can't understand why they have submission of passbooks and ATM cards
                            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Money Deducted from ANDRA BANK A/C but not Received to Receiver's Bank(IDBI A/C) through Phone Pay UPI Failed.

My Money of Ammount 35000/- INR Deducted from 'ANDHRA BANK' Account but not yet received in receiver's account (IDBI Account).

It's already been passed 24 hrs but money has not yet reversed to same sender Account or received to receiver's account.

Kindly consider this issue as an very high priority issue, And do the needful for the same as soon as possible.

Call in case any enquiries - [protected]/[protected].

Thanx
                              Lingaiah Gugulothu
                              [protected]/[protected]
                              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I didn't get any resolution till date, kindly expedite the process and do the needful for the same.

I returned a product on amazon and received a reference number #IGAKHLBXR3b stating that the refund got completed.But I haven't got the amount even after 15 days.The customer care executives are not resolving the issue saying that they can't retrieve my account details.Please resolve this issue.I have visited the bank to fill the charge dispute form but of no use as those people are not even aware of that....