Andhra Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 7, 2022

File a complaint to Andhra Bank

Having problems with Andhra Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Andhra Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Andhra Bank

1800 425 2910

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Andhra Bank reviews & complaints page 7

I have cancelled my train ticket on feb 2 but the amount not reflected in my account.
Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Today my morning I had deposited a certain amount of 2000 rupees into my andhra bank account at a particular time of 10:45 Am. After one hour I had checked my account to use that money for another immediate urgency purpose but my account details showing that money. What is the problem in this situation? And when will my money deposited to my account? Is this way to your dealing with customers and I hope you will soon resolve this issue for...

We couldn't add bank account to the phonepay or Google pay.. it's saying that u r phone number was not linked with bank . But phone number was linked, when we cutting money from online we getting msg to the number.
    And also we not getting money when we drawing from ATM. So, what is the problem?

I have an acccount in andhrabank with acc No: [protected]
      i transfer the funds from my unionbank Rs : 60000 and receiver not received funds even i got failure message but amount has debited from account..

please look in to this and resove below is the my details
      Name: I subhadra
      cont: [protected]
      acc: [protected]
      Amount: 60000
      Trans date:[protected]
      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam do a payment with my Debit card

Respected Sir,
          i am andhra bank account holder S.ABDUL RAHAMAN ac/no:[protected] and debit card number:- [protected] i have make a withdrawl transaction from halyk bank atm which is located in almaty, Kazakhstan on[protected] at morning 3:15am, so the country of this bank is not responsible for this transaction they told mey to contact my bank so, my money has deducted from account but i didnt get money in my hand so the amount deducted from my account is 2800/-rupees has been deducted so please revert/refund back my money in my account i.e S.ABDUL RAHAMAN ac/no:[protected] debit card number:- [protected]. As soon as possible.
          thanking you
          Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sir I will be get a odder refund amount from amazon, but the amazon customer service is saying that your refund procedure complete from us, the delay issues is from your bank.odder refund reference number is#74163261084032107908020. Please Sir help me to get my refund amount, for your goodness nature....

Hello sir/madam

Iam nominee of the account holder. Account holder is my father. He is in ICCU critical and unconscious state. Today my mother went to the bank for pre closure of fixed deposits which required for emergency. And all the accounts are either or survival. But bank is telling only account holder sign is needed who in unconscious state in hospital. please tell me sir what is the point to keep the money in banks when it is not reached the account holder in this emergency condition. please see this case immediately and solve. do the needful sir. we are in helpless condition.

thanks
            Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is a kind request to refund my amount of Rs.6999 as per below record.
              I tried to purchase a mobile phone on amazon on 15.03.2021, but due to payment issues the transaction declined, but the amount debited from my bank account. When i contacted amazon customer service, They said that they didn't receive money due to transaction decline, if your amount was debited and still not credited to your account...

Dear sir
              Online transaction problem
              My ATM Card: [protected]
              My Acount number: [protected]
              andhra bank - ramachandrapuram branch
              atm card not working while online transaction issues
              when payments done on this card it tells that your card not valid
              so please kindly resolve my problem and give the permission to online payments above mentioned ATM card
              Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

After giving request and several follow ups to issue a cheque book in andhra bank Nelakondapalli Branch, Khammam District, Telangana state.
                The bank manager not responding properly and misguiding with us.
                Even employees are misbehaving with us.

I am Miss Namrata Kumari
                  DOB:02/03/2020
                  Andhra bank Account no is[protected]

I have APY account with PRAN no is[protected].
                  Branch :Beltola, Guwahati
                  I have already applied for the closing of Atal pension yojana from my bank in 2nd week of Dec2020. As per Branch manager bank has submitted the online closing request, which is not getting possible to close.
                  I am unable to get any further help from my branch so kindly process my request for closing the APY account
                  as soon as possible.
                  Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered Amazon product Wakefit Andromeda Sheesham Wood King Size Bed on 29-Oct-2020 with the price of 13349 rs and I have cancelled the product on same day itself then I have received a mail from Amazon by saying 13349 rs refund amount has initiated on 29-Oct-2020.

Still I haven't received money it's been 5 months I have tried number of ways to get update from Andhra Bank team and Amazon team. I am tired of not received...

They were doing their works but not giving new accounts we ask give me a account they said come April month Or go another bank . But we want account in andra bank
                    Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Very worst staff in kurnool medical college branch .As I have my Salary account I visited bank to update my address and collect a transaction statement of last six months .I manually wrote request letter and explained two clerks and in charge manager regarding what I want to two times clearly They we're reckless and didn't even explain me how it goes and asked me to come after three days for that I went to bank after three days morning ..as...
                      My name is Seeta Rani. I am resident of Punjab Hoshiarpur . My bank branch is Shimla Pahadi Hoshiarpur. I have been Andra Bank's CUSTOMER since 20 years as of now. All of my family members have accounts in your bank.
                      I had a business limit with Andra Bank which was approved in 2015 for 2.5 lakh INR. I was paying all the installments and in 2018 I paid it off completely and closed the limit. After closing it I confirmed with that...
                      It was the lunch time 14:00 to 14:30, but still the staff (includes branch manager) making the extra time for their leisure talkings and chit-chattings, making wait to the customers for a long period of time which is disgusting and unacceptable...
                      Soon an action has to be taken on this, seriously.
                      If we won't get any reply then will post this issue (with video) in the social media to make viral, effectively......

Reference number of number is[protected]
                      Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Amount of499 Trafford on 9th of March [protected]@12.49 pm with of reference number of[protected] which is yet not ing in my bank account kindly update for send
                        Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

When I deposited my money in union bank ATM near K K COMPLEX KOVVUR ROAD WEST GODAVARI DIST
                          My transaction is completed of amount 500rs but my money not added to my account.It was done in 12th March Friday at 9:15pm it was almost one week till now my money not added to my account.please consider my problem and add my money to my account.
                          My account no: [protected]