[Resolved] Andhra Bank — lost money

Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh, India
 divyaarugula on Mar 8, 2018
Yesterday[protected], i have done recharge through paytm. Today[protected], i have checked my account details and there is 98 rupees only was shown. I lost 2500 rupees from my account. I haven't used that amount for anything. I am looking for mini statement. But the website is not fetching the my transaction details. Please, help me to get my money back to my account.

Complaint marked as Resolved May 7, 2018

[Mar 08, 2018] Andhra Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 08, 2018
Dear Customer,

This shouldn't have happened. In order to investigate, kindly DM us your account number along with your transaction details to assist you further.

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Apr 05, 2018
Dear Customer,

We are waiting for your account number, contact number along with the transaction details to assist you further.

Andhra Bank Customer Service

Comments

I went to the ATM on 8/3/2018
I tried to withdraw the amount 1500 from my account in lajapathiraileta palakol.
The amount was cut in my account and not came the amount from atm.
24 hours the time is also completed

I am using andhra bank atm on 12.03.2018 in khammam near Kinner hospital at 8.00 am withdrawn amount 500 but am not received amount debit my account

Andhra Bank Customer Care's response, Mar 17, 2018

Dear Rajasekhar,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience caused. Please message us your Andhra Bank branch details along with your account number and contact number for further assistance.

Dear sir
I am appyling to debit so many times . but the bankers are not responding.and he says, first your passbook scheme code changing.than i issued your debit card.
Please issue me debit card
My account no:[protected]
Dharmavaram branch,
West godavare,
Andhrapradesh
Please see the problem my account number is [protected] aadhar is linked but finger print is not proceed to process place solve my problem . Please any suggestions to proceed with my account number
I am not having the registered mobile with me, because its my fathers mobile..And registered mail belongs to me..since 1 month im not getting OTP to my email during online transactions.

+91 40 2312 2703 [Help]