Apple India

Fax:

Bad

Apple India Complaints & Reviews

Hi team,
I’m nikhil tailor and i was facing issue with my earphone and i went to a service centre in borivali the...

Hello
Your a/c 828491 is debited with inr 369.26 on[protected]:12:09 a/c bal is inr 144892.20 info: pur/2checkout*meragana/amsterdam/2checkout*meragana/seq no[protected]. Call [protected] (If in india) if you have not done this transaction.
Every month the amount has been deducting for last 1.5 years from mobile no.[protected] and the mail id is [protected]@gmail.com.
I had spoken to the mera gaana customer service and they said that this service had already been deactivated from their application as per records.. So my concern is that is this service is connected to itunes.. My humble request is to just check on that mail
Id and deactivate it as soon as possible...
Anupriya soni
Hello
I msgd last week about this same thing but nothing has been resolved yet...
    I purchased macbook air through croma, pacific mall, ghaziabad, u. P on 15th aug.'18. I tried configuring the unit over a...

I am writing this because i am very much annoyed by the service and behaviour of the technical manager at...

I was new fan of apple since october last year when i got new iphone 8plus.
    Few days ago while talking to my friend using headset, it stop working. Iphone stop detecting headset.
    I thought it might be minor software issue which should be resolved by power cycle. However it didn't work. Checked headset with other iphone to rule out fault in the headset.

Next day i went to maple service center to report the issue.
    I got shock of my life. They said headset port inside has discloured due to which headset is not detected. And it's not covered under warranty. I need to pay rs35000 to get the headset repair.
    This is # and crap policy.
    Apple big brand with crap policy.
    Iphone is brand well know for music and i'm not able to use this feature for week now.
    I want some to get back to me to answer my question with some logic which should make sense rather then declining warrant with crap reason.
    I have decide to file case in consumer court

Dear sir and mam,

As I would like to inform you that I paritosh jaiswal as a customer of apple company in which I am facing a huge problem in ear phone of Apple 7plus from past 1week in which the micro phone of ear phone is not working in which I am not able to receive a calls through those ear phone and today I received to apple customer care in varanasi up in which company customer care executive taken my half an hour time and get pressed my ear phone wire from her finger and said me that however I am trying to get warranty your ear but it is not possible.

asI would like to inform you that my aforesaid ear phone is not get damaged by me it’s actually a manufacturer defect and their is not a single damaged is available in my earphone...

so I request you kindly direct the aforesaid service centre and company to get replaced my earphone and provide me a new one under warranty

Paritosh Jaiswal
      earphone manufacturing defect
      earphone manufacturing defect
      I kept my macbook air on chargibg next day i saw a crashed screen. Service people say this case is not under warranty and i have to pay 40, 500. No scratches as such but they are putting allegations on me regarding lines and all. Do help me solve it its just 3 months i purchased the laptop

I hav i phone 6s plus i stay in mira road ther is no services center in mira road bhayander. soo on urgent bases i changed my chargeing. cord at a local shop and whn i went to service center to. put orginal kne they r saying v cant replace it ur phone is. unartorised n all soo i said i wil pay u still the stoped. touchinh my phone n gave it to me back wtf. i hav to travel 30km for a service center from my house and they r telling me this after that i stoped thinking to upgrade with iphone and now i hav buyed sumsung s9plus its much better than iphone. ur apple really sucks. plzz hav a services center near by that people. cant leave their work for all such problem

I just went to maple store at r city to restore my ipad as i had disabled it due to forgetting pwds and retrying several times
          The device centre was shut so the one of the store salesmen offered to help restore it through his apple mac
          He managed to do that and asked me to pay 1000 for the service whi h was hardly anything and not authorised
          He had not told me before that he wud charge me this amount even if i did not go to service centre

I am very upset as just for forgetting pwd i paid 1000 inr

Am using your apple products for the second time and now am using iphone 7 128gb purchased on november 2017 with the following imei no:[protected] for 56300 rupees. After updating 11.4 the mobile battery health beta displayed 97 percent within 3 months and later it reached to 89 percent on within 2 months. I gave the phone to apple authorized service provider at ampa skywalk chennai on june 25 2018 for this issue, i came to know that there is an issue with the battery and display and they replaced all this under warranty and i got the phone on 29 june 2018. Within 10 days after replacing the battery, display and speaker again the battery health displayed 99 percent and again went to the same service and they updated to 11.4.1 and it came to 100 percent again. Again 20 days back the battery health beta displayed 99 percent and again went to the same service centre and said that it is normal, but i don’t think it is normal, but they reset the mobile for a formality. Now the phone battery health beta came to 98 percent. My question is how does your product gives this much of problem within 6 months and after solving the concern how it gives the same problem on within 1 month. Is your product is not worth for 56300 rupees and why you are not giving a quality product for this much money. Customers like me are believing apple for good and quality product but you are not ready to give i think so. As i have already purchased 2 mobile from you and i think this will be last one if you are not giving me good and permanent solution because am not ready to believe apple and this worst product. Since your product cannot withstands for at least 6 months. I request you to kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks and regards,
            Ramanan. K

Sent from my iphone
            iphone 7, worst service and spares
            Worst customer care i have ever seen.
            To take the phone for service they are taking 2 hrs of time.
            Team is unable to handle the customers.
            Customer waiting time is minimum one hour.Team is simply time passing with out checking the customer complaints.

I own iphone 7 256gb and facing an issue of battery drainage in standby mode as well shutting down at random viz 20% after long wait and discussion with apple snr engg team they told to replace the device and as its oow so costing me 35k unbearable just after 18 months of the device and the issue was reported to the apple in 14 months of the use of cellphone plz look in to the matter cid[protected]

With reference to my case no with apple ie. Case no.[protected] logged on 3rd august 2018, i would like to log an official complaint about my i phone x (Imei no.[protected] which developed a single hairline crack near the rear camera when i happened to accidentally drop it while i was sitting on the chair on a carpeted floor.
                I had logged a complaint asking the company to repair the same as firstly it was under a warranty (Purchased on the 1st of january 2018) and also more over because all your advertisements, videos shown about the toughness of the phone and the apple trust i had made me purchase this phone.
                For your information, i am an apple user since i phone 4 and my family also use apple phones and i pads since then. When i went to the apple service center, they told me to call up apple helpline, i called them, all executives are very sweet to talk and keep on asking that their customers are happy talking with them or no and weather their resolution and product knowledge was proper. How does it matter to a customer if he does not get a resolution of his complaint?
                This phone is supposed to be a tough phone. Even on your website you have mentioned it to be the most durable glass ever in a smart phone front and back. This means you are misguiding your customers who have blind faith in you. As a customer, i want the hairline crack to be repaired.in case apple fails to do it, i will approach the consumer court and fight for my right and also raise my voice where ever possible so that the other customers are aware of the poor quality and false information given by apple so that every customer would think again before investing in an apple phone.
                Balques shaikh – [protected]@gmail.com / [protected].
                my case no. 100603858452 with apple.

I bought a macbook air 2 years back. It recently stopped working. When i went to the apple store they told the problem is with ic but i have to the service centre. When i went to the service centre they told me to pay 1700 for the diagnose and it's not refundable. Next day they reached out to me and told i have to 47000 because its a hardware problem and they will change the whole motherboard. I research more about it and got to know the problem is with ic which will cost[protected] but service they will not change that they will change the whole motherboard which will cost to 47k. 1st i spend so much money to buy apple product now for the small problem which is cost me max 10k i have to 47k because they don't change the small part.in 50k i can buy a new laptop. That's so unfair. Everyone buy apple product because of the brand name but if we face this kind of problem then again we have to spend so much money to fix it

I am a user of Iphone and currently i am using Iphone 7, 128 GB .
                    Since I have purchased this Series, it is so disappointing for me, i have given to service center thrice for repairing under warrenty .
                    Problem facing was mainly in display, ( Brightness automatic Up-down, Hanging Problem, battery issue ) .
                    Twice, the phone have been sent to Bangalore itself . but the same have been returned only by changing the display, But the problem consistently there. after that, i have called in your service center Bangalore . Your Adviser: Imran
                    Your case ID:[protected] .
                    He Advised me to Replace the battery and said that the problem will be resolved.
                    As per the given advice, i have changed the battery from the service center as well .
                    But even after that, problem persist.Your given contact no is not even reachable to me .
                    It is very shameful that such a big I phone Company, but it is not able to resolve my Problem .
                    I have went to service center 4 Times . Twice phone have been sent to Banglore also.
                    What next ???????

Now, its not possible for me to give the phone again and again for servicing .
                    Now its the duty to replace the phone on urgent basis.
                    I dont want any further servicing .
                    I need the replacement, .Again and Again i need to call to the service center and they say, that they will call me back . But they never do the same and fooling me.

This was regarding my apple watch series 2 42 mm space grey aluminum case (Product code – mp062hn/a), imei number - fhltcfymhjlj

Purchased from i-concept, sco 67, sector 20c chandigarh, 110020 on 10 th of aug 17, for inr 34900, bill enclosed for reference,

Further i have started facing issue with the watch where application was auto starting and have submitted the watch to apple service center on 12th july 18 (11:17 am) due to application was working automatically, service center received and have mentioned on condition as “usage marks, scratch, scratch on display” and service type as under warranty, raf number – svd1658618,

Further i have enquired from service center after couple of days on their number[protected] and requested for the status, team have confirmed that they have tried upgrading the software however issue is with hardware and they will get the same replaced under warranty, after that there was no update and communication

On 25th july 18 i have visited the service center and have requested for the status of my watch, service center manager confirmed me that there is some hair line crack on the watch and we cannot replace it and further suggested me to talk on their customer care number at[protected]

On 25th july 18 i have spoken with customer care executive at[protected] and have spoken with apple care adviser and explained the issue, advisor logged the case id –[protected] and ensured to provide me the solution shortly,

Further i has spoken with multiple time and got the confirmation that thy are working on it

On 31st july 18, i got a call back from mr mohd illyas from number +[protected] and got the confirmation that watch cannot be covered under warranty.

So my question here and need justification on

Is if there was some crack on the watch why it was not mentioned while receiving the watch? Seems that crack was created by the service center person

And why there was no update to me regarding this till the time i have revisited the apple care service center till 25th july 18 regarding hair line crack

Why over a call it was missed communicated to me that they are replacing the watch.

It’s been 20 days and my watch is with service center icare lg-16, vasant square mall, pocket-5, sector b vasant kunj, new delhi 110070, please support me in getting my watch back in proper working condition
                      Dear sir /Mam
                      I got a massage for buying IPhone X ist copies in just rupees 14500

They are supplying Iphone all series 1st copy in India for more details contact me
                      Davinder kumar

You shouldn't stop buying iPhones (X/8/7), if you dont care about money…… but….. if you do, you shouldn't Buy for the following and many more reasons :-

- iPhone charges Huge Premium Price for what ???

- Initially iPhone's provided quality, now its degraded & it HANGS as usual Phones

- Better features are available with competition at 60-70% pricing of Apple (Apple Rs.70K… Competition Rs.45K)

- Service Centers who were customer oriented, now looks on to how to fool customers/least helpful

- Product Issues are on the rise & they replace/repair the phone with a defective piece. You cant even prove that the phone is defective if THEIR technical people gives a VERDICT. Customer has to suffer

- Hefty charges if the Phone is out of warranty

With No Quality, No Additional Features, Lack of Integrity should you still Buy an iPhone ??? Think atleast twice for your hard earned money.

I bought an iPhone 7 which had issues. They replaced it with supposedly new phone which again had Network & heating issues. Inspite of the Apple Service Center confirming the issue, my phone got returned in the same condition at the Whims & Fancies of Apple Bangalore Team. I dont have any tool to prove the Low Bandwith that the iPhone7 has (and hence network issues) wherein the alternate phone, ie iPhone 6 that I am using since 10 days works fine. How should a customer prove the same ????????

I had got msg from apple lotery but no mention any details about the parcel send your mobile no
                          I have been to apple authorize service center, f1 info solutions & services authorised service center, ashok bhawan...
                          I have purchased iphone 6s on may 2017, by the end of may 2018 the mother board got dead and the service center people said...

They denied doa for my new product, i even not used my phone, even i didnt able to set it up the product or activate the product. Within 24 hours i visited the planet care (Authorized apple care) and submit the phone, they inspect and said they found some red marks behind the screens, then they said if i submit the phone to them they will send to bangalore where they have highly qualified engineers, they will inspect and gave doa. But after 7 days those hyenas say to me they will repair the phone and send to me. Same instance i called apple care, where one lady took my case and handled, she said they cant gave doa for software problem.
                          Seriously am saying i know where to go and handle this. Dont make to do as like weird!

My apple case no is :[protected]

My phone number : +91 [protected]

If apple dont respond i will do badly from my end!!! Spending bucks and buying product from famous brand and experiencing like this is pathetic!!!

Sir mere pas mera bday gift phone 6 32 gb tha jo apple 35 sector chandigarh vale wapis nahi de rahe, just because inka ek loaner phone (16 gb) mere pas tha jo dent aagya hai uske thoda sa, ab yeh mera phone wapuis dene ka 35000 maang rahe hai. Meri help kro.
                            Nahi to mujhe inpe court case krna hoga. Plzzz help me,
                            Ab mei to sbka mannaa krungi.
                            Its my humble request to all indian, plzzzz dnt buy apple phone. Once you buy this, company will never take care fro your product.

Sir maine nov me mobile junction se iphone 6 purchase kiya tha. 5th june ko vo liquid damage hua or maine usse store pr dikhaya unhone mujhse ohn le liya or kha ki 25th june tk aa jayega lakin aaj 21th july hai aur mere phn ka kuch pta mhi chl pa rha h. me roj pareshan hoti hu shopr pr jati hu unka ek hi reply h ki aa jayega phn lakin me bhut pareshan ho chuki hu. please help me regarding my iphone and provide me satisfy result.
                              Jul 21, 2018
                              Updated by .ladu
                              Respected sir,

please aap meri complain ko priority pr lekar kaam kre . Me bhut jyada pareshan ho chuki hu shopkeeper se usne mujhe pichle 45 days se pagal bna rakha hai. Aap plz mere phn ka kuch kijiye. aur phn please mujhe mera phone dila dijiye . sir ab mere pass last option court case ka hi h agar aapne bhi kuch action nhi liya to me court case hi krugi hum jaise log aur kya krege shopkeepre to pgl bna kr ghuma rhe hai hame.
                              I want duplicate bill of my phone.

Phone - IPhone 6S