Apple India Customer Care

Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Apple India related photos (439)

Apple India Complaints & Reviews

sirishbitra
Respected Sir,

I am ( Sirish Chandra Bitra) lost my laptop in a bus of Diwakar Travels boarded at Mangalagiri, as i was traveling to Bangalore on 30th October Night at 8.30pm. as i noticed in morning at 7am on 31 Oct 2011, Indira nagar, my laptop bag was stolen. my bag contains( apple macbook, apple ipod and nokia mobile and changers of all these goods.) i noticed that a laptop which was stolen last week in other bus was left in this bus. and culprits took my laptop bag instead of that. so i tried to trace a found laptop owner thru the company and its user name. i found that person who lodged a complaint in indira nagar police station, so i surrendered this found laptop to its owner. Now police is not willing to take complaint of my laptop and also suggested me to file a complaint about lost in the andhra pradesh jurisdiction police station where i boarded bus. so i dont have any idea how to proceed. where should i file a complaint?? 1. can i file at boarding point of bus, 2. can i file a complaint in tirupathi, where my fellow travellers suspected couple of guys got down in tirupathi at mid night who are boarded in middle of travel near chilaluripeta. 3. or can i file in the police station where the travels company located.

please help me. i was worried of very crucial information stored in my laptop. its all my career/life.

please let me know what i can do or let me know if any information like my laptop macID, thus these information can help to track my laptop.

please help me.

chandanavanam
    I have seen add in tradusads.in for apple iphone 4 32gb and i called them they have provided details to deposit money
    Here re the details the ad id is 584434

BANK INFORMATION

A/C NAME: ROHMING LIANI
    A/C NO: [protected]
    IFS CODE: SBIN 004809.
    BRANCH: DAWRPUI
    STATE BANK OF INDIA
    I just deposited an amount of Rs 19100 in thefir account .from one week they re saying ur parcel will get delivered today .yesterday again they re saying to pay more money of 46000 due to mispackage of parcel they have sent 21 units of parcel.why should i pay i have not yet got my mobile or money back.
    Chandana

Prakash.D

I have purchased a Apple iPhone on 18 July 2011 from Reliance Digital Bangalore. From the day i purchased the Apple iPhone, the hardware was defective, Customer care people suggested me to take phone to there authorized service center REDINGTON INDIA LTD, Hubli.
      Then i been given a case ID "[protected]" & WO no. HUB/AP/11/00009 & i have handover my phone on 5-Sep-2011. I am shocked that i have not received my phone, whenever i call they always give me the silly reasons when i raised my voice they ordered for Replacement on 21st sep 2011. When i received a my iPhone, shocking is they have lost my Accessories USB Cable and AC Adapter. Till today i have not received my iPhone after spending Rs. 35000.
      This is really my life time mistake purchasing Apple Product. I never suggest anyone to purchase any apple product as they have very very bad service.

I Request concerned authorites to take a serious action on such people and company, as i have beens harassed like any thing.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards,
      Prakash Devaiah

S. Muralidharan

I have purchased IPOD 1 GB Nano from Apple in 2007. Now the battery is down. When I requested Reliance Digital - IStore Anna Nagar Chennai on 6th Aug 2011 for replacement of battery,they have said open service for the IPOD is not possible. No Istore service centre in India would take up. Battery cannot be changed.
        The option of exchange of old one for a refurbished piece at a cost is also not available for this IPOD. This is strange that the customer is left in the lurch

Painfully, the service centre is also suggesting me to go to some unauthorised vendor for replacement. The employees are not ashamed of this attitude. Very bad image for Apple.

My expensive ipod is today worthless. I am shocked by the way Apple is handling the after sales service and their failure to to service the customers. I have lost my faith in Apple now.

Incidentally, during my brief waiting in the istore, I observed four Apple customers were sent out without any service by the employees, under the pretext not serviceable. It appears they are keen in only selling new products and /or exchange the old ones with a heavy discount.

Just for information. If you can forward me the apple Complaint or support centre email address, I would take it up with them directly.

Pavan Kishore Reddy
          I used to prefer Apple products for their performance but coming to hardware side its a hell to buy if any thing goes wrong. Although the cost of the Apple products touch the sky and getting the right product in availability also have challenge.
          The standard life of power adapter for a medium to high user comes only for a year and there are not much products compatible with it. When my adapter got a problem and went for istore the product was not available and they said to go some other store their also no stock and i called every store in Banglore they said the stock haven't came about 2 months. Even online booking also merely the same response on the next day saying that its not in stock so how could one having all the stuff in laptop with out the adapter can work? Its really shameless on apple company and the stores they only try to increase the market not to regain the market.... Any people buying Apple laptops watch on a eye on ur adapter...

pandeyrc1
            Dear All
            Pls beware with Mr Anurag Pradhan mobile No-[protected] & his Account No in PNB Bank[protected] in NIT Fridabad Branch & his brother Anubhav Pradhan A/C no[protected] Sector 21c faridabad with his friend Ali Akbar from Mumbai Mobile no[protected].
            They are cheating people for providing cheap iphone 4.I lost 20K that why i m here for all other people who can be saved from guys like them.Pls note if any thing is coming cheaper than usual it has some problem.
            SO BEWARE & inform all of people u know not to do any buisness from them.

Dishants
              Dear Sir
              I have had terrible service regarding my Apple IPAD
              In the first instance my iPad had a defective LCD Screen which would be eligible for replacement

The apple service provider had informed me that I would get a brand new iPad ,
              But they provided me with a refurbished IPad (That is made up of old components )

When I complained to apple India they failed to do anything about the issue and after repeated calling they said that they would provide me with my original iPad.

The service centre (rahul Commerce ,pune ) nor apple followed up with me nor gave me any correspondence and after 2 weeks they informed me that my original IPad wouldn't be returned.

Thus both the promises they had given were not fulfilled and I was stuck up with a used iPad for which I had originally paid Rs 40,000

Please Help

singhvidivyan
                I ordered 3 apple iphone 3gs from a company name pbuyplaneltd.and after doing the transaction they told me that they will ship me the phone on the same day and they didnt shipped me the phones on the same day,.... i nawaited for thier reply for 2dayz and after tht the c.e.o.of the company said that the order of yours has been changed to 15 phones and now yopu wil have to pay more 1440dollars..... the wgole thing was that i have jst ordered 3phones and after 2days they are saying tht ur order is chganged to 15pieces and all tht stuff......and i have just ordered 3apple iphones 3gs...
                company name-buyplnetltd
                owner name-Etan
                representative name-ryan
                mobile numbers-+[protected],+[protected]
                email [protected]@gmail.com

samarthavashishtha
                  No AppleCare number for India?

I bought an iPad 2 from the US recently and have realized that it has backlight bleeding. This is a common problem with iPad 2s and a casual search on the Internet will return so many user complaints.

Now back in India, I'm trying to contact AppleCare to report this issue. To my utter surprise, I've realized that all the call center numbers for India communicated on the Apple website seem to be non-operational. When I call these numbers, a prerecorded message tells me that that call center is now closed. I've been trying these numbers for over a week now without any progress. What's worse is that I have not even been able to find an email ID where I could report my problem and obtain a case number.

Is this how Apple treats one of the largest economies of the world?

I'm hoping some Apple employee will read this message and advise me as to how I should contact Apple support in India.r

Happy255
                    I was recieved sms on my mobile no. Which [protected] from apple iphone company on iphone-4 promotion the company sent me that you have won £ 750,000(great british pound) he told me to recieve the prize money contact city link courier service then city link courier service ask my information and the head of delivery department mr. Belford smith told me that to recieve the prize money parcel deposit rupees 40,845 INR.
                    So plz tell me immedietly by mail is it true or false? My email id is [protected]@gmail.com

sanjus2906
                      I am a apple customer, i have purchased an I Pod classic from USA ( sr. 8L 716TYV9M), unfortunately the machine is acting in a way which it should not have. I went to get it repaired from apple authorized service centre in India at ahmedabad Gujarat, but i was told that my I Pod can only be replaced when I pay 50 % of the total cost and on too I will get the same Model.

I have no issues in paying the money but then Why am i been forced to use old technology when new is already in the contemporary market.
                      I had been great Fan of Apple as a brand and was unofficial Brand ambassador by promoting your product to my peeps, family members and colleagues.
                      But this unsatisfying product support has disheartened me to the core.

Once the sale is done 'the customer and seller become unknown to each other' i do not think this is the policy which Apple as a brand knows and i know it for sure from my past experiences and by watching the popularity of the company.

I request you to please look into the matter and give me best possible solution for my situation.

Anticipating a positive revert.

Dissatisfied Customer
                      Sanjay Kumar

Bhushan Chaudhari
                        I was returned their product because they gave me wrong information.
                        I request them for refund but my refund not complete, I want my money but they not completing my request.

irfan779
                          Dear All,
                          Please take care while registering on iphone/ipad Apple Store from your device . As this company devices are coming with a strict policy to submit credit card number in the registration method (without which we cant download any application/games etc. for the phone) .
                          I registered with my brother`s credit card as the registering form clearly states that no charges will be made untill we buy any paid application/games etc from the Apple Store . But as soon as confirmed the registration process it charged 46.56 Amercian dollars to me.
                          This is clear cheating and i do not know where to complain about this.Atleast i want to inform you guys to take care or register the iphone when u have finished the credit card limit.
                          true
                          i have bought an apple iphone from us 16gb on 27/5/2011 but it is not working so what should i do next.
                          please reply me as soon as possible
                          What do u mean unlocked ? U mean it was not jail broken ? If it's not working and i[censored] r in or around Mumbai you can goto CITY CENTER s.v.road, Goregaon (west), Mumbai . There r many shops who jail break the iPhone or there r free softwares online availble but u need good skills and also a sim card with which that phone was registered previously.

gauravbhan
                            My name is Gaurav Bhatnagar, I am from New Delhi, India. I bought an Intel based Apple iMAC 24” in August 2009 (Serial No. W89162010TL). I bought this for my cousin for her studies. I got this machine for INR 87,000.

It’s been just over 1 year now and I am facing the following problems:

Problems in motherboard (Sensors not working)
                            Problems in LCD display (Brightness not even, dark patches all over the screen)

I approached the reseller from whom I bought this machine. After diagnose I was advised that the LCD screen & motherboard needs to be replaced. The total cost as they advised is INR 70,000. When I bought this machine as a customer I was not told about the hardware replacement costs. I was not even told about the Apple protection plan in detail. Because of lack of information even after investing a big sum of INR 87000 I did not buy the apple care package which is for only INR 9000. If i had been told of the implications then logically speaking if i am investing 87000 i would not have chosen to save 9000 on protection plan. As a customer I am a novice in Apple hardware and I would have expected the apple reseller to tell me the following things in detail:

Why is Apple offering the care package. Why isn’t Microsoft or IBM offering such packages.
                            What is its use and how will it help me.
                            What are the various hardware costs and what will be the implications if I am not covered by this apple care package.

Being a student it is not at all possible for my cousin to invest another INR 70,000 to get the LCD & motherboard replaced. Her studies have now come to a complete halt as we bought this iMAC for her studies. She does not have her parents to support her and is currently in a state of depression. So I have had to take a stand and make things work for her.

Apple reseller from whom I bought this machine:

Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.

B/9, Shivalik
                            Malviya Nagar,
                            New Delhi – 17, INDIA
                            Tel No. :[protected]/ [protected]

I wanted an exclusive product with a certain set of trained people to assist me and advise me correctly (DURING PURCHASE).

At the moment all I can do is request you to kindly intervene in this issue and help me. I know in what magnitude my cousin’s future will be impacted if her studies are halted.

I would request you to also raise this issue directly with Apple India & Apple United States. I have already talked to Apple customer care in Bangalore but they refused to help. Call ID:[protected]. The customer care executive was very helpful but his seniors were not quite supportive.

I am ready to buy the apple protection plan or the other option is that they should replace my mother board & LCD screen. There is no way a student can pay another 70,000 for this.

Gaurav
                            Mob: [protected]
                            Email: [protected]@gmail.com
                            Hello:
                            I am going through similar experience after just 1 month of buying an iMac from Staples in Bangalore. I am an entrepreneur and wanted to develop applications on Mac platform. I even paid 99USD for apple developer program. I am going to file a suite against Staples in this regard.

The attitude by Apple and Staples employees is terrible. This is the biggest problem in India. There is hardly any protection for the customer.

Rafeeq CE
                            T-7, Fortuna Siri,
                            Silver Spring Road,
                            Marthahalli,
                            Bangalore - 37

acro
                              I bought a I-Phone 3GS bearing IMEI No. [protected] (replaced by Apple) from M/s. IT Logistics. 3 LGF, Pandit Jeet Ram Market, M.G. Road, Sector 17, Gurgaon-122001 (Haryana) vide their Bill No.ITL/2010-11/424 dtd. 28.07.2010 for Rs. 34,500/- I am amazed and hurt that apple is taking so long to send a refund of the product which has proved faulty.
                              I am again requesting Apple India pvt ltd. to kindly Expedite the refund.

Ashok Kumar Gaind

C/O Acro Paints Limited,

5/3, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area,

New Delhi-110015, India

CurrentMobileNo.: [protected]
                              I bought a I-Phone 3GS bearing IMEI No. [protected] (replaced by Apple) from M/s. IT Logistics. 3 LGF, Pandit Jeet Ram Market, M.G. Road, Sector 17, Gurgaon-122001 (Haryana) vide their Bill No.ITL/2010-11/424 dtd. 28.07.2010 for Rs. 34, 500/- I am amazed and hurt that apple is taking so long to send a refund of the product which has proved faulty.
                              I am again requesting Apple India pvt ltd. to kindly Expedite the refund.

Ashok Kumar Gaind

C/O Acro Paints Limited,

5/3, Kirti Nagar Industrial Area,

New Delhi-110015, India

CurrentMobileNo.: [protected]

Apple I phone — Software problem in Handset

Dear Sir,/Madam,

The mentioned Apple I Phone was received by me on dtd. 1/07/2011 through transaction no.[protected] but regret to inform you that the same phone is having some software problem. No sooner I put the mobile in Power on mode, few colors use to appear on Screen.

These color disappear for a while when I switch on the mobile after keeping in switch off modefor some time,but again this problem of appearance of colors on screen resurfaces in few minutes.

I have logged a complaint through your customer care no. (Complaint no.-197734 dtd.4/7/2011) for immediate action on this. Please take remedial action as soon as possible and immediately replace the mobile set with a proper working technically OK new set.

Your reply is awaited.

Puneet Saxena

vishvak28

I had purchased an apple IPOD (Rs 13500/-) and since it was not working, i took the same to service centre which is Simply Wireless which was previously located at Goregoan and currently at Bandra West.
                                I visited the service centre and they had advised to keep the device with them for further checks, but later they returned the device stating that it could not be repaired.
                                Later found from the Apple company that their products are never opened, instead directly sent to the company and since my devise has been opened by the service centre now the company is not ready to take the device for the check.
                                They had also not provided any receipt since the iPod was not repaired.
                                Kindly advise what need to be done. This was almost a year and am now at Bangalore. I am not able to understand why is the service centre calls themselves as authorized for Apple when they don’t know the terms of this company? There might be lot of peoples who must have lost their device due to this service centre.
                                Appreciate if you can guide me with the solution on the above.
                                I don’t have their email id or website but have their new address and the phone no. The same is mentioned below:
                                Simply wireless
                                S2, 2nd floor , links square mall, linking road, Bandra west

Vishal
                                I got LCD of my I phone replaced from simply wireless, for which they charged me Rs 5500 and the very next day touch function of my cell stopped working. When i asked them to rectify the same, they told me they dont provide warranty of LCDs and i will have to get it changed for which i need to pay them Rs 5500 again. Dont know what for this service center calls itself apple authorised or whether it really is or not?

Apple iPhone — Scammer [Resolved]

danihtandon

I have been scammed by online seller [protected]@gmail.com from beijing china,he took away 50000rs...

Apple new 17" mac laptop — battery backup only 3.5hours [Resolved]

ameethssonawane
                                  I HAVE BOUGHT 17" APPLE MAC LAPTOP - COST 1LAKH 26THOUSAND 9 ( 1,36,000 CASH ) FROM RELIANCE I STORE - WHICH SAYS THAT...

shikha37
                                  I bought my apple I-pod touch in february 2010. It stopped working unexpectedly in may ...........I got it replaced in june .................This new piece worked well for one month and on 14th july it again stopped working...................Then i got a new piece again on 7th august and on 9th august it stopped working again......................I am now fed up of this again and again replacements as the service centre is located in Indore at Radington in malwa tower..............and it is not very easy for me to send it to Indore from Bhopal so frequently................I want my money to be refunded now..................I bought it for 13,000 ........The contact no. of radington is [protected]. My contact no. is [protected].

Apple i pod — ipod not working

I bought the apple i pod from range teleservices, lajpat nagar market, new delhi in the month of may 08..which worked well till september after which i faced problms and was not able to download songs and all songs got erased too. i went pillar to post to rectify it but in vain..nobody listened and hardly had time to get back to old cxs.
                                  Its really had been a bad experience..Wat to do.plz help
                                  Pls resolve my Case.

Apple i pod — I-Pod Stolen from Side pocket.

On 07/06/2009 i traveled from Chandigarh to Delhi By flight -9W 734.
                                  In chandigarh I had Placed my Apple I-Pod of 1 gb in my side pockect.
                                  On reaching Delhi i found my pockect of Baggage open & i-pod was missing.
                                  At airport Delhi i had inform this to your CS associates-Mr Deepanshu, Vikas, Satinder & Neha.
                                  And Also to your Security Associate- Rajeev Kumar.

Kindly resolve find my Ipod.

regards,
                                  Sukhdev Sharma,
                                  Ph-[protected].

Apple i pod — IPOD REPAIR

DEAR SIR,

WE HAVE PURCHASED I POD IN JANUARY 2010 IT IS IN WARRANTY ,
                                  BUT DUE TO SOME CHARGING PROBLEM THE I POD SCREE HAS BECOME BLANK AND THERE SERVICE CENTRE HAS GIVEN THE REPORT THAT I POD SHOULD BE REPLACED.

BUT APPLE I POD COMPANY IS NOT GIVEING REPLCAEMENT NOR REPAIRING THE I POD SAYING IT HAS SCRATHCES ON IPOD AS SCRATHCES WERE THERE BUT I POD WAS WORKING SINCE 2 MONTHS BUT SUDDENLY GOT BLANK CSREENED WHEN CHARGED.

vishalkhanna_chd
                                    I have recently bought a new Macbook from the Next store in Sector 35 Chandigarh ON 20/07/2010 BILL NO 95010. At the time of purchase i told them that i want the latest model as I dont know the model number. They commited me that they will give the latest version. When I checked I came to know that they have given me the old model. Next day I went to them and told them that they have given me the 2009 model and 2 models have got launched after that. Then they offered me Dell or Acer as these 2 were available.But I only them that i want the latest Mac book only if you dont have it please refund my money.Then your store manager told me that i will mail my head office to send the latest model but you have to wait for two days.But he did not call me .Today when i called he told me we will replace your laptop only when apple co will say us to do so.You people have cheated me.
                                    kindly change my Mac book immidiatly OR REFUND MY MONEY otherwise i will take legal action aginst your company.

VISHAL KHANNA