Apple India Customer Care

Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Bad

Apple India related photos (439)

Apple India Complaints & Reviews

shyamal
Hi ,

My Name is Shyamal Akruvala , number : [protected].I am writing this to complaint about my stolen laptop .This was stolen from Mumbai Central and an FIR has been registered with the Police.FIR number : 0003840 .
I would appreciate if the City Police can look into this matter and help me get my laptop back .As i have been trying to follow up with them on a daily basis and still they cannot provide me appropriate information.
Requesting to raise a voice against this.

Apple Laptop — MISHANDLED MY LAPTOP

I HAVE AN APPLE LAPTOP, AND IT HAD A BATTERY PROBLEM AND I GAVE FOR REPAIR AND IT WAS IN BRAND NEW CONDITION. I GAVE IT AT APPLE'S AUTHORISED SERVICE CENTRE ( REDINGTON, KANPUR) AND THEY MISHANDLED MY LAPTOP, WHEN I WENT THEIR TO RECIEVE MY LAPTOP THE CONDITION WAS REALLY BAD, FULL OF SCRATCHES. I SPOKE TO THE STORE MANAGER BUT HE WAS NOT ABLE TO HELP ME IN ANY CASE. I COMPLAINED ABOUT IT TO APPLE, BUT THEY SAID THEY ARE UNABLE TO HELP ME IN THE ABOVE CASE.
REDINGTON IS PATHETIC, AND APPLE SHOULD BE ASHAMED AS IT HAS SUCH A PATHETIC SERVICE PARTNERS.

Natraj Patil

I bought apple IPhone from MobileStore, Marathalli. It is under warranty till Oct 2010. Currently, the speakers of my phone are not working and when I tried to search for the service center I was not able to find. When I contected MobileStore they are asking me to contact my mobile service provider which is AirTel. I contacted AirTel they are saying that they only provide service to IPhones purchased from them. I tried calling Apple contact center which is having an automated voice. It asks you to contact service provider.

I am not sure what to do now. As i am not able to find an authorized service provider I am not sure from where I can get this mobile serviced.

Please help me
    This is a typical scam. There is no phone. You have lost any money you have paid for the "phone." Google Nigerian scam.

Apple Mobile Phone — Not able to track!!

My friend have sent me an apple iphone from Nigeria via EMS speedpost courier service...
    he gave me tracking number but i'm not able to track it...
    i tried Nigeria EMS Speedpost tracking website as well as Indian EMS tracking website but on both websites it says there is no record for given tracking number...
    here is tracking number : EH[protected]NG
    Will someone care to help me with this tracking thing??
    here are links i tried :

Arvind Bhateja
      I went to Croma in Eva mall three or four times to look at the iMAc. After talking to the Apple salesperson there (Divya) I was about to buy when I encountered lousy service from both Croma and this Appple salesperson.
      Twice I went on the day that I was to buy but this salesperson was never there. The Croma salespeople (if I can call them that) were least interested. There were some offers when I first reviewed the product and although I left my phone number, I was never informed of the withdrawl of the offer.
      Very disappointing service and attitude.
      Never Croma and am even reconsidering my decision to buy a Mac.

Apple Mac — Don’t buy Apple products if you are an Indian [Resolved]

P Subramaniam Iyer
        Don’t buy Apple products if you are an Indian

Strange as this may sound, this, in fact is...

c.s.kishan
        hi,

i have recevied a mail from [protected]@btconnect.com on 3rd febuary staying that "We are wholesale company of different brands and models of brand new unlocked phones like,Nokia ,Sony Ericsson, Apple Iphone, HTC Phone, Samsung Phones etc.Below are short listed items in stock. Buy 3 Units get 1 Unit free

WARRANTY
        We give 1 year warranty for every product sold out to our costumers, our products are company class 1 tested and approved by Global standard organization of wireless industries.

Email:[protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com
        [protected]@live.co.uk"

so i mailed then i am interesting in buying iphone 1no they reply me back staying that

"APPLE IPHONE ORDER‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 05 February 2010 15:31PM
        Dear Customer,

Thank you for your interest in our company product.The Apple Iphone 3G is brand new product that comes along with all accessories carefully packed from the factory with 12 months international warranty from the manufacturer to our company.Sim free works with all Networks,its English and Arabic Language enabled.

We ship out Via FedEx and shipment to your door step takes 2 working days for your package to get delivered to your door step worldwide.We accept payment via Western Union Money Transfer and full payment must be confirmed before we can proceed with shipment and get back to you with your order tracking number from FedEx so you can verify to know when your package will arrive at your door step.

APPLE IPHONE 3G UNLOCKED...........$300USD

APPLE IPHONE 3G-S32GB ....................$350USD

We offer a free shipment for every item purchased.If you are able to buy 3 Units of our Product additional 1 Unit will be given to you for free
        If you are strongly interested in buying they items from us kindly get back to us with your full shipping details so we can get your order packed and label it with your provided information.

Thanks for Using Electronics and Mobiles Ltd

Online Sales Rep"

then i asked how to trust wheather its gunieus or not they give me thier website add by other mail

"Hello ,

Thanks for your interest once again ......We are registered and Approved company,we deal on all kinds of Apple products.The Apple Iphones are Originally made by Apple in United State of America .You are 100% assured of getting your order after making payment.Since you are buying from India Payment will be made via Bank to Bank Transfer before we can proceed with delivery.Delivery of your items are 100% guaranteed so you have not to bother about our Company .The total amount payable for 1 Unit is $350usd while for 4 Units is $1050usd

We issue out Our Company Sales Proforma Invoice before payment is made for reference purposes.Kindly get back to us now with your full shipping details so we can issue out Our Company Proforma Invoice .

You can log on to our Company website to find out more about and our company legitimacy

www.electronicsandmobileltd.com

If you are strongly interested in purchasing the Apple Iphones from us kindly get back to us with your full shipping details so we can get your order processed for shipment while we forward you with our company Accountant payment details as soon as we confirm your payment we will proceed with shipment and get back to you with your order tracking Number from fedEx so you can verify to know when your order arrives at
        your door step.

Thank you in Advance as we look forward for a long term business relationship.

Thanks for Using Electronics and Mobiles Ltd.

Jasmine"

then i told i ill order 1 nos n white color n how to trf money they said pay by western union i found out that v cant pay by western unoin i told then so later on they gave me others account of icici bank in india

"Bank Details‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 06 February 2010 20:42PM
        Dear Customer,

Thank you once again for getting back to us...Yes we have received your full shipping details and your order will be packaged and labeled for Shipment .

Here is our Company Bank details for the payment .

BANK NAME:ICICI BANK

NAME: A.S TRADERS,

CURRENT A/C NO:[protected]

BRANCH: HAZRATGANJ, PANBDPPP3069R

AMOUNT: $350USD

Make payment and get back to us with the payment Slip after Confirming your payment we will proceed with shipment and get back to you with your order Tracking Number from fedEx for confirmation.

Online Sales Rep"

i told thou. bank i can pay by dollars so as per indian rupee $350 ill be Rs.16,500/- they too agreed

then on 8th febuary i paid the said 16,500 n send then a scanned copy of the pay in slip

in return i rec. there mail

"Dear Customer,

We are very sorry for the late response...Yes your payment have been received and we have shipped out your order as assured you but there is a little update with delivery at the moment .Our Company Director have instructed that 1 Unit of Apple Iphone can not be delivered as our Company minimum order purchase is 4 UNITS( BUY 3 UNITS GET 1 UNIT FREE).

You have made the payment of $350usd,so you are advised to proceed with the remaining $700Usd so that the 4 Units of Apple iphone 3GS 32GB can be delivered to you .As a matter of fact from the fedEx shipping label sent to you.its clear that your Tracking Number has been covered and your order is on Hold and will be delivered to you once the balance payment is made.

You are hereby advised to proceed with the balance payment now so that your order Tracking Number will be released to you and your order can be delivered to you at the address you have provided .Without the balance payment we have been told and instructed that no delivery will done.

Thanks for Using Electronics and Mobiles Ltd.

Online Sales Rep"

i was shocked to hear this then again i reply then that u have cheating me my order is for only 1nos then why should i pay more money i requested them to send the goods

"Dear Customer,

We understand your plight but our Company Director have instructed that the Company minimum order is 4 Units and full payment must be confirmed before your order can be delivered to you .

I will advise you to look for the Money and balance up immediately so that your order can be delivered to you.Your order have been shipped out already talking about cancelling your order will not be too easy.

Please be advised that nobody is trying to play Smart games with you but always here at your service .

Online Sales Rep"

then again i requested then

"Your Order Delivery‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 08 February 2010 21:02PM
        Dear Customer,

We can not cheating you in anyway since the items have been shipped out already .We have agreed you pay 50% of 700Usd after getting the items then you balance us but you have to assure us you will not run away with our Balance .

Waiting to hear from you now .

Thank you for Using Electronics and Mobiles Lts.

i again requeted then

"Order Delivery‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 08 February 2010 21:53PM

Dear Customer,

What we are talking about here is this you go ahead and pay half of $700usd after getting the 4 Units of the Apple Iphone on Wednesday then you send us the balance of $350Usd.

What you are asked to send now is $350usd after receiving the package of 4 Units of Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB you send the balance .

Get back to us now on this issue and you have to assure us you will send the balance after you receive the package on Wednesday.

Thank you for using Electronics and Mobiles Ltd.

Online Sales Rep"

i again mail i cant pay more money or cancel my order they reply

Sent: 08 February 2010 22:50PM

Dear Customer,

You are 100% assured that after you send the $350Usd no other Money will be send till you get your 4 Units of Apple Iphones 3GS 32GB and no one will ask you for additional Money till you receive and confirm what you have purchased.

We are assuring you our words,He instructed that after paying the $350Usd the remaining balance will be sent after 7 days of receiving the package .

Please take my Words and i am assuring you i will never let you down as we look forward for a long term business relationship.

Get back to us now so we can be rest assured that you are sending the $350Usd tomorrow,immediately after sending the Money your Order Tracking Number will be forwarded to you immediately.

they again mail me

"Waiting Payment Today‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 09 February 2010 14:58PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you once again for getting back to us ....You are rest assured that the Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB ( 4 UNITS ) will be delivered to you and we are offering original Apple Iphone from Apple Company United State with 12 Months international warranty .

Proceed with the payment immediately once your payment is received delivery will take place and your order Tracking Number for Confirmation will be sent to you immediately we get the payment Scanned copy .

We look forward to hearing from you earlier with the payment details today.

Online Sales Reps"

i paid other Rs.16,500/- on 10.02.2010 n send the scanned copy of pay in slip

ayment made‏From: kishan taleda ([protected]@hotmail.com)
        Sent: 10 February 2010 16:18PM
        To: [protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com
        Cc: [protected]@yahoo.in
        1 attachment
        I PHONE 2...jpg (498.4 KB)

hi

With lots of difficulty i have paid Rs.16,500/- that $350 usd as you said
        now its yu turn to delivered the Apple Iphone 3Gs 32GB _4nos.
        N once i receive the phone, within 7 days rest $350 usd will be paid for sure

kindly find the payment Scanned copy attach above

1. kindly send 2nos - white
        2nos - black

2. kindly send individuals warranty or invoice bill

i have Proceed with the payment now immediately send my order Tracking Number

thanking you

kishan"

they confrim the payment

"ORDER DELIVERY‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 10 February 2010 18:35PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you we have receive the payment scanned slip .We will get back to you immediately with your order shipping Tracking Number with your order purchase Proforma Invoice.

Thank you for Using Electronics and mobiles .

n on other day

Sent: 11 February 2010 14:38PM
        1 attachment
        KIshan CS...jpg (110.1 KB)

Dear Customer,

We have issued our Company Sales Proforma Invoice for your purchase but there is an update with delivery of your Package.You were asked to send the requested amount on Tuesday which you failed to do so.At the moment we are having a Problem with delivery of your package as agreed,We delivered 11 Units of Blackberry Storm to a Customer in BAHRAIN which he only paid for 7 Units promising us that he will be sending the remaining amount for the 4 Units after receiving the package till this moment he has refuse to pick up our Calls neither is he responding to our emails .

Because of this development of Management have disagreed to deliver the items but to receive its full payment first before your order can be delivered to you .You are at this point requested to make the Complete payment before you can receive your order Tracking Number ,also before your order can be delivered to you .

The management have decided that the payment will be made to the company CEO direct bank Account in India not our Company Accountant Account .

You are advised to get back to us the earlier the better so that we can forward you the Company CEO Account,we can not deliver the items without confirming the payment.Please be informed that your order has been shipped since 2 days now but your order was just placed on HOLD till full payment is received .

We look forward to hearing from you on the issue now.

Thank you for using Electronics and Mobiles Ltd.

Online Sales Rep"

i was shocked to hear again i just dont know ? to do reply got an really angry with them
        again reply them to cancel the order n send back money

"Your Order‏From: [protected]@live.co.uk on behalf of Electronics And Mobile Ltd . ([protected]@electronicsmobilesltd.com)
        Sent: 11 February 2010 16:09PM

Dear Customer,

Thank you once again .....Please point of correction we are not here to cheat on anyone but we had a bad experience and we have decided to learn fro that .

We can only deliver the items only when balance payment is made...Mind you the items have been shipped out already but they are only on Hold because you are yet to balance up .

So we advise you to pay up our Company and its our duty to make sure we deliver your items as purchased.I hope you will undersand with us ....No payment made,items can not be delivered.

Online Sales Rep"

i told them cearly i dont want phone cancel my order n send money back

i kindly request you help in out n this problem

i have given my mail id

n my contact no is [protected]
        Dear Kishan,

We understand that our official has contacted you and addressed your query.

ICICI Customer Service Team.
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Apple - MacBook Laptop — Non existent service despite extended warranty [Resolved]

P Subramaniam Iyer
          After considering 3 brands of laptops (DELL, IBM & MAC), while my original preference was a DELL, since my company has...

Raja Ram
          This is Raja Ram from Nagercoil. The TSS (Time Saving Service) named buses are
          running between Nagercoil to Tirunelveli.

1. But these buses are not saving any time. These buses are entering Panakudi,
          valliur as well as Eruvadi/Nanguneri.
          Amoung these places Panakudi and Nanguneri dont have proper road
          facility(damaged road with full of speed breakers/ No space to even turn the
          bus). Also from these places some times no passengers are getting in to the bus
          nor getting down. But these buses are travelling into this places and wastes
          the passengers time who travels from Nagercoil to Tirunelveli. There are also
          SFS and SSS services to this places which are more than enough for these
          places.

2.In addition Conductors of TSS, stops buses at Aralvoimozhi and Kavankinaru
          Junction in collection motive.

I know to travel between tirunelveli to nagercoil there is new service (End to
          End). But we rarely find this End to End bus in bus stand.

Please save travelling time by increasing End to End buses or just Rename the
          TSS service as SFS or SSS since they do not save any time.

Imagine store worli / Apple macbook 207 — Delay in delivery [Resolved]

Richard Braganza
            I have booked a Mac Book 207 on 9th Dec 2009, and the delivery was promised was after one week on the 16th.On the 16th i...

L.Vyjayanthimala
            We have purchased Apple Ipod from USA. The sl.no. is YM524A33541. It is 4 GB ipod. The ipod battery has lost its life. When enquired at Chennai, Apple Ipod Service Centre, they were not willing to replace the battery even on chargeable basis.
            What is the way out to use this ipod. Where else can we get the battery. Please reply.

Apple IPod — Not able to work in itunes

I have recently purchases apple ipod classic & inorder to transfer music/video files to ipod through i tunes which is not working properly as well as very slow in processing.

Apple IPod — forgot in the flight

apple ipod forgot in jet airways flight from chennai to mumbai
            date 2/6/09
            Time 17:50 from chennai
            seat num:21 c

Black colour ipod and a tag /label of mehul written on it
            i cant able to import songs to ipod through itunes.i dont know weather ipod is charging or not.
            i have also same problem some one provied some solution
            please

vipul bhatia
              i have purchased the apple ipod nano 4gb silver on 26/10/2008 from PLANET M RETAIL LTD.,

INVOICE # 119174

STORE: 005A

now my ipod is not working, it needs service or replacement and when i go to the service centre of apple in New delhi, ansal plaza, i have shown them original bill with a stamp of PLANET M RETAIL LTD. and
              they say that your bill is not genuine you have purchased it from PLANET M RETAIL LTD. so we donot service or replace your product.

address of service centre & showroom :CG-01 Ansal Plaza, Hudco Place Khel Goan Marg, New Delhi 110049

ORIGINAL BILL is attached with this complaint

not accepting the product for service

Ravi Moorthy
                The bluetooth on my 1 month old Apple Macbook Pro stopped working suddenly. I took it to the closest istore in Chennai, India, where I had purchased it from, and the technician there asked me to take it an authorized service center and recommended Datalogics, an apple authorized service center.

So called them and got a 1:00 appointment. I landed at Datalogics at 1:00 but was made to wait till 1:30. The technician then cursorily looked at the system and then said that I need to wait. 30 min later a different engineer comes in and I have to start fresh with him. Without looking at the system, his comment was that something inside must have failed and so I should leave my system for "repair". I refused to do that without any logical reason. Called the iStore and told them about the issue I was having.

The technical director of Datalogics was then called in. His comment to the iStore technician was that iStore should not send my type of complaints to him. Took that as an insult and stepped out. No use arguing with them.

I decided to take the unit to another authorized service provider, Ample Technologies, who got me back and running in 15 min time.

Companies like Datalogics should not be made an authorized service provider as they will only spoil Apple's name. The Technical directors name is Mr. V. Diwakar.
                I am completely agreed with Ravi Moorthy. Even I had one bad experience recently.

Datalogics are not solution provider, I think it’s fake.

I have taken my iPod touch 2g to them because of some software failure which is not coming under warranty.

After two days they called me and told like it’s a hardware problem. I have to pay Rs.11, 000 to get a replacement of new 2g iPod touch (also I have to give the old one). Please remember for the same cost you can get the new one outside (even no need to provide old iPod touch 2g).

Please remember one more thing before you go there, they will charge Rs.500 whether the problem s are solved or not. Its include with the useless money laundering comment.

Suman Ghosh
                  I have sent an ipod from my near by DTDC office (Bangalore-560078) to Delhi including Apple ipod, including ear phone and charger (Rs 4500.00). I have the receipt from the DTDC center...now as of today I came to know from the recipient that everything is there apart from the ipod. So, please take some immediate step and do the needful.

Courier Details:

Product- Apple Nano Ipod, charger and earphone.

Branch code- JP Nagar (New) B.F 763

Date of Dispatch- 30-6-09

Courier Number- B[protected]

Receiver name- Snigdha Banerjee (+91 [protected]) pin- 110067

I shall be thankful to you.

Thanks & Regards

Suman Ghosh

Apple Macbook — Manifacturing default & customer services [Resolved]

Complainant210167
                    It has been 2 months 3days I logged my complaint for Macbook at following Service centre as “Crack on the top case and...

r kumar
                    SIRS,
                    THIS IS MY E MAIL NO.29 FOR WHICH THE MATTER IS STILL LINGERED ON AND I AM PUT TO A LOSS OF RS.9000.00 DUE TO THIS UNPROFESSIONAL PEOPLE .
                    THE LAST E MAIL S SENT TO YOU. WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN REPLIED BY ESTEEM TECHNOLOGIES ALSO SENT HARD COPY BY SPEED POST.
                    EXPECT YOUR ADVICE.
                    R KUMAR
                    [protected][protected][protected][protected]
                    From: [protected]@hotmail.com
                    To: [protected]@asia.apple.com
                    Subject: sending you a copy of our troubles-created by service provider
                    Date: Tue, 26 May 2009 10:58:00 +0530

Dear Janine,
                    We are sending you a copy of the letter sent by mail and hard copy to the service provider but has fallen to deaf ears.
                    the copy is self explanatory and can be seen for your self.

From the desk of

D-2 Block C, Community Center,

Naraina Vihar,

New Delhi-110028

Sub:-Delibration in delaying the Service

We are sorry to state the following:-

Apple I Pod purchased on 30 th Jan 2009 and is given for Rectification/Replacement on 13/4/2009 and is accepted by you vide your Ser.report No.67071

Since then despite our personel visits and telephonic calls the same is lying with you unattended and you have no courtsey to call back also.Even today a call is made attended by Mr.Vikram who stated of giving a call back but no 3 hours have passed and no call has come.

Finally emails are sent to you since 5th May 2009 to various heads as:-

a.Mr.Sudhir Kalra

b.Mr.Vipin

c.Mr.Sanjiv Mittal

d.Mr.Rakesh

Reply received is that you have chatted with someone you do not wish to disclose and the verdict after sending the photographs which according to apple support have not been sent till today i.e.11/5/2009, confirmed by Ms.Shilpa of Apple support.

We have asked you to forward us the e mail ID of the heads along with their names and telephone numbers and their designations which till today you are evading.

….page 2

Finally we call on you that in case we do not receive the information asked for and reasons for not replacing the ipod which is working fine but is becoming loose on the edges as noted in your Serv.Report.

Nowher it has been mentioned as Physical damage.

We hope that you will take an immediate concern for the same and forward us the details as asked and also the REFUSAL BY APPLE is being stated by you, so that a Legal action can be taken.

In case of your Non Coperation we will be forced to file a Case against you under section 12R in the Consumer Forum and seek redressal and claim full Refund of the item with interest charges @ 24% along with further Compensation for the mental tension and agony caused plus Legal Charges to occur and other charges already occurred and to occur.

We hope you will not let such a situation arise.

Immediate action is anticipated.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Mr.R Kumar

I await your sincere intervention and help in the matter Janine.

Thanks a ton

raakesh Kumar
                    My apple ipod
                    Model No is 6U608XWCUPR

is showing do not disconnect scrin after disconnect from pc

what should i do now

please tel me what should i do with my i pod

if any bady alrady faced this problem

please tel me wt should i do with my apple ipod

vishal.[protected]@gmail.com this is my email please

mail on this emailaddress

DIPALI KIRAN GARBHE
                      with the above subject i purchase hp pc on 20-10-08 from apple computers, aurangabad(mh). and send claim to innovtive chandigath dt 22-10-08 along with all document. my red.no.code is 3KK3EHUXJF but till today we havenot recived my gift hamper.

it was told at that time by the delear that i will be getting the gift within one month from the date of sending the document.
                      waiting for positive reply.it is too late?
                      DIPALI KIRAN GARBHE

Akash Duseja
                        Today i went to apple's premium store, iworld at Ansal plaza, Delhi .I wanted to by an apple remote.
                        Online At apple's site it's Price is given Rs. 890 + taxes (in total about Rs.1000) . When i went to iworld they told me it is for Rs. 1600. When i told them that it is for Rs. 890 on apple's site they started making excuses and said that they wouldn't sell it for less than Rs. 1600. This is a clear case of overcharging. Sir, i request you to please do something so that the same does not happen with other consumers.

Apple — Fake Selling

Two guys in a scooter cheating people. They catch anyone in the crowd tell them that they are selling apple i phone. They show u a brand new Phone. They give lot of explanation regarding how they obtained the phone and tell you that they will give u at a discount.

when u have paid them they decivinngly put a soap bar in the phone pouch hand it to u and run off in the sccoter.

be care full and sread the message.

Apple — fade of colour

the colour of my iphone5 is being faded and the company is refusing to replace it, The colour started to fade within a week after purchase. as days are passing the colour is getting more and more faded. its been not even 3 months of me purchasing the phone

Bhuvandas K
                          I have ordered an Apple iPod USB Power Adapter Charger through Rediff Shopping and the Order No. is 4463743. The payment was made through credit card.I received a mail from rediff that M/s OJJAS Enterprises ( Contact person Jaspreet Sahani ), Unit No.63, Satgurunanak Industrial Estate, Western Express Highway, Mumbai - 400063, is the vendor and the shipment No. is [protected]. Their phone no. was also given as 26854086.
                          I did not receive the item yet. I could not contact OJJAS over phone as the recorded message says that this phone is temporarily withdrawn.
                          What shall I do?

IPOD — non - receipt of consignment

ORDER NO: 5425415

Dear Sirs,

I regret to inform you that inspite of my several mails and phone calls, I have not received any response till now.

Today when I called up your office I was asked to register another complaint and it was understood as per your record the item has been delivered on 09.07.09 which never reached me. I understand it is because of the courier service. I would like to have the courier details and book them under law. I wonder how can such a reputed company like you can have a tie up with such useless and unreliable courier service which can harm the reputation of Rediffshopping.

I request you to kindly provide me the details of courier service and take immediate action on this matter.

I would like to receive my product as early as possible.

Looking forward to hear from you immediately

Yours sincerely
                          Udaya Kumar.B

IPOD — Non receipt of money back

Dear Sir

We have bought one I-pod for Rs.750 from shop in Udhaya nagar ,Tin Factory , Bangalore. After buying the item and within 3-4 days the item gone defective and as the shopkeeper told us 6 months warranty while buying .We have returned the item for repair and after that we have walked to his shop more than one month within every 4-5 days.Every time he was asking time from us without proper response.Finally last friday we had gone for getting the item he said its not ready and we asked him to return back the money.He was fighting with us he wont give money,even if he return he will give only Rs.400 instead of rs.750. So we got fully offended and asked why should we pay 350 rs without even using the product one week.Then he replied he wont give money and product too .He shouted us whatever we want we can do.

Please suggest a suitable solution

Ramesh

PEEYUSH PANDYA
                            I am the regular costumer of BIG APPLE I have bought the Iraqi dates fromBig apple Shastri Nagar Ghaziabad with the bill dated 06.02.08 I have found the sand like particles in it initially I have ignored initially when I have found more particle I have decided to return to it to the shop.I have visited the shop on 07/03/08 the store person have tasted the dates store manager Rishi kapoor refused to return due to audit of store was going on I have visited the again on 11/03/08 he has weighed the sample weight was approx 500 gm which was 500 gm less from the original weight the dates. I have asked him to to return the money as per the original weight he refused me to return due to the less weight.
                            Kindly give me the full justification is it the way to handle the customer.Kindly give me the reply me as early as possible .
                            Peeyush Pandya
                            I happen to visit a Big apple in Rajinder nagar, delhi. I wanted to buy two pack of biscuits and had taken it to the counter for billing. I patiently waited for my turn to bill just those two packs i bought. This store has just one billing counter no matter what time of the day and what day it is. People had to wait. And thats not it. I gave products for billing. The cashier said 53 rupees. As i had no change but just hundred rupees note had to give one 100 rupees note. But the cashier asked for either 3 or 5 rupees which i did not have.But i could clearly see the cash register that there were enough money to dispose of my change. He insisted that i gave and said he needs some change the next customer too. I said am also one of your customers and why don't you dispose me off first. Instead he made me wait and started billing the other customers who had two baskets of products. I did not what purpose it serve.Was he expecting to get my change that was due to me from the next customer ? This attitude made me furious. And i asked for my money back and told him i want to leave. The stores incharge gave me off the money with no request to hold me back. What a way to treat a customer? On top of this store does not stock the basic things like Hamam soap, dove and all.I've never seen them. But they call themselves all-under-one-roof departmental store.

Greeitng

want the contact number of concern person in BIG APPLE as i want the frenchize of same. kindly mail me the number ASAP.

Looking ahead to hear from you soon.

Preity Dagar
                            [protected] / [protected]
                            I have visited ur store in naraina vihar on 7 7 09 at 7.15 am were i surprise to see the major items on u have big discount/ offers.. all the coke stock given to a shopkeeper IT means when we alwys ask were is the item they refueses stock- nil this astore is for public or shopkeepers. its a daily routine i think

pl look into the matter