Apple India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Apple India

Having problems with Apple India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apple India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apple India

Apple India Website

Apple India Head Office Address

19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Apple India Phone Numbers

Apple India reviews & complaints(1278)

I bought an iphone 6 from USA and was told that there is a world wide warranty.my phone screen got damaged due to certain reason .I traveled to service centre at south extension, Delhi and was ready for the repair/replace as found necessary.But they rejected to give any service as it wasn't Indian purchase. As a next step I called up Apple support for help and they gave me three options: 1.dump the phone 2.Travel abroad (spend min 50, 000) and get phone replaced there. 3.Go to a local service dealer and get the screen replaced. Is this the service apple is known for? I accept the fact you cant give an international warranty in India but U cant give a customer support in India (paid support) is not justified in any way.

I purchased an iphone 5c blue color on 26th april, 2015, after about 2 months o[censored]se my phone started giving charging related issues, i had to place the phone in a certain way ro get it chatged, i used the phone in the same way till September mid when the issue worsened, now the phone was not charging at all, i visited the authorized apple service center in faridabad m/s unicorn and the representative without even looking at the phone said the case is of physical damage and could not be coveres under warranty, i was shocked to hear such a bad behavior by such renowned company known for quality products, i made him look at my product and then he got convinced that there were no signs of physical damage to the phone. But again after submitting the phone, i received a call after 4 days that product cannot be covered under warrenty. I want to ask apple india, can anyone explaim how can a person physically damage a charging point without doing any damage to the phone? This is worst of the worst experience of customer service and after sales support

Sir maine apple ka phone 4 month phle liya uska after 4 month uska slip lock button kharab ho gya maine usko repring ke liye future world retail Jo ki apple ka service centre h le gya un logon ne mera phone 15-20 mint apne pass ander rhkha aur wapis mujhe la ke de diya aur kaha ki apne is bahar open krwaya h isme se ek part missing h maine un logon ko bola sir jab mera phone under warnty h to me is bahar Q open krwaunga maine apple ke help line number pe b bat ki wo bol rahe h ki sir hum b mante h ki jab phn under warnty hota h to koi b bhahar ni open krwata h ab mujhe 1 month se bol rahe ki hum aaj batae h kal btate h aur service centre wala apni glti ni mnta qki sir jo b hua h mere phone ke sath service centre me hi hua unhone hi mere phone ka part khoya h jab taak wo mere phone ka part ni denge mere phone repaire ni hoga sir me kya kru plz meri help kro

I had purchased iPhone 5C ( IMEI No.-[protected]) from your dealer, UNIVERCELL at Express Avenue, Chennai, for a consideration of Rs. 53, 500/-(Fifty Three Thousand Five Hundred only) on 18/1/2014. On 28/8/2015 my iPhone receiver speaker was not working and after sometime the network was also not being detected by my iPhone and displayed as "searching" throughout the day. On 29/8/2015, I took my iPhone to Imagine, who is your authorized service centre at Alwarpet, Chennai for repair. My iPhone was taken for repair under the job order no. RAF (Repair Acceptance Form) - IMT751310 . On 31/8/2015 I received a call from the service centre stating that the my iPhone cannot be repaired since it is a hardware issue and the only option is to exchange my phone by paying Rs.20, 000/-. On the same day I received an email from the service centre stating the below. =Qte= iPhone remains in searching network receiver speaker is not working Diagnosis : iPhone in searching mode. Checked the iPhone by restoring iOS in DFU mode and found iPhone stuck with iTunes error occurred and conformed to be a hardware issue, and Checked with known good iTunes and system and found same issue persist. Checked and verified the serial number and IMEI number. Device passed in VMI and Micro Inspection test. Hence issue with the user iPhone and eligible only for exchange price. Customer not willing to go for exchange price, returning the same to customer. =Unqte= I went to the service centre in person as I was very surprised to hear that i have to replace my phone which is just around a year and half old and that too at a cost of Rs.20, 000/-. I was told at the service centre that my phone doesn't fall under the warranty period of one year and hence I must pay Rs.20, 000/- and Apple will replace my phone with a new instrument for the hardware issue. The service centre then gave me a toll free number to speak to the customer care. I spoke to your personne, Mr.Bupesh ( contact - [protected] extn[protected] and my phone conversation with Mr. Bupesh turned out to be of no use as he also merely repeated the same conversation to say there is a hardware issue in my iPhone due to which the phone cannot be used again and since my iPhone has crossed the 1 year warranty period I must pay for the hardware repair and the cost for the same will be Rs.20, 000/- and then Apple will replace my faulty phone with a new instrument. I asked him the reason for the hardware issue and he did not give me any reason for this but simply stated that a hardware issue can happen in any electronics device. I was taken aback by this very unprofessional explanation and made it very clear to him that Apple iPhone is not just another electronic product which will encounter a major hardware issue in just 18 months o[censored]se age and also considering that I have paid a huge amount of Rs.53, 500/- to buy a world class phone product from Apple. From the above email it is evident that the repair is because of the hardware issue and the iPhone/product cannot be repaired, the only option is to get a new iPhone. The service centre's email or the person who attended the repair never mentioned that the hardware problem is because of the wear and tear / mishandling/ failure to follow instructions . Therefore it is apparent that the hardware problem was inherent when I bought the iPhone/product. Moreover all my data stored in the iPhone is lost and could not be retrieved. When there is a problem with your product / phone, your company/service centre cannot even repair the product and the only solution/option you provide is to replace the phone and asking the consumer/customer to bear the costs. So, you are selling an inferior product/phone in the market for a higher price which the product/phone don't deserve. I am appalled at the quality and I wonder how you could allow such a product to hit shelves at all. It is a clear unfair trade practices. I am hoping to get justice for the money I have paid and would really appreciate APPLE replace my phone with out charging any exchange price if so the industry proves worth it. You are hereby called upon to remove the said defect (ie.. the hardware issue) in the product/phone or replace me with a new iPhone or return the consideration of Rs.53, 500/-(Fifty Three Thousand Five Hundred only) with interest @ 18% P.A. within three(3) days of receipt of this email . This letter is provided to give you earliest possible notice of potential claim.
        Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        hey sharon, did you received any response on the issue after posting your complain in this forum ??

I had bought an IPhone5s in Feb this year, now its compass has stopped working, battery lasts too short and hangs so I have requested a case but on giving me an appointment they didn't call me... Now today it showed overheated and switched off.
          Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I have got no reply from Apple India, even I scheduled a call 3 times.

Dear sir, maine bahut mushkil se paise jpdkar ek 11000 ka mobile liya, i phone 4s or thik ek din baad hi wo apne aap band ho gaya.jab maine dukan par wapas kara tab uske thik 7 din baad dukan wale ne mujhse kaha ki tune us phone ko aadha ghanta pani m dala hai.per aisa kuch bhi nahi hua.ab na to wo use thik kara kar de rahe or na hi paise wapas de rahe. and most imp baat to ye h ki ye sare k sare mob copy h or unhe orignal bata kar becha ja raha hai.
            Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had ordered an i phone 4S 8GB-WHITE thru ebay on 09Aug15 and received the same on 18th Sep 15, thru invoice no EB/INV/15-16/0709 DATED 13/08/15, IMEI-[protected]. When I inserted the SIM in the phone it was not working. Immediately I lodged the complaint on 21Sep 15 ( Complaint no 1188154 ). After that I have shown the phone at authorized Service agency Unicorn Info solutions Pvt Ltd FARIDABAD but they returned me back the instrument as it is and said that it is beyond repair and get it replaced from company., ( Ser Report : UIPL/FBD. 000698 )Now I am not getting any response from ebay and want immediate replacement or reimbursement of my payment.
              Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have an IPhone 6 16gb bought from Dubai it was working perfectly suddenly my touch id was creating issue so i restored the handset to the latest firmware it got stuck in middle o[censored]pdating got an error of 53 so i took it to the service center at charni road and after 5 days in repair they are telling me its liquid damage and i have to pay the charges of 23, 400 but my IPhone is not liquid damage because i took it to other service center the confirmed its not liquid damage my name is Afzal Khambhati Mob :[protected]
                Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Hi Team, I bought an apple iphone 5S 11 months back and it is having multiple issues in terms of performance for ex- getting hanged, automatic switch off etc. Please let me know whom to approach regarding the repair of my iphone under warranty period. Regards, Amit
                  Hi Team,

Amit

Me ne 3 mahine pehle iPhone 5s 40500. Me Kharida tha jo mujse girgaya to worenty hone ke karn me Apple Store me gaya jaho muje is phone ke badle new phone deneka kaha to mene kaha mere phone me sirf glass hi tuta he to ap vhi badal de lekin unhone mujse 20700 rs mage or glass badalnese mana kardi ya so please help me sr
                    Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought USB Cable from apple store dated 21/8/2014 . Its still under warranty but the cable have scars on it . I have told the quality department of apple that under warranty product needs an replacement . They are coming back saying its on the whole sole discretion of apple. I don't understand during time of purchase why don't they make that point significant once customer is having conversation with them .

Apple — Iphone fraud

Maine olx se through ek ihone 5s purchase kiya tha jab phone liya tab phone working tha par jab ghar jakar sim chalaya toh...
                        with reference to my apple complain id[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected],[protected]. Still no help from apple. with...

Dear, my name is dharambir-[protected], has complaint against my damage I phone is not receive till now . its above 45 to 60 day timing after approve but sill its above 60 +, and you still me demanding to wait more time . is it joke for me . i am not steel waiting more .please do the issue resolve . either i will go to take action against to you .
                        Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased iPhone 5 in Oct 2012. After 1 and half year, there was issue with the slip button and Apple replaced my iPhone. Their authorized service centre charge me Rs. 1000 to replace the phone. The replacement happen in Jun 2014. In July 2015, the internet over the cellular data stopped working and when I show the phone to the authorized service centre, they told me that as the phone is out of warranty we can not repair this phone and the only option is to replace the phone with full amount of 22500. I think Apple is cheating the people by providing them faulty handsets during the recall program. When I contacted the Apple support, they mention that " Since your in India your service options are limited". But now I had completely lost my faith in Apple.
                          Apple India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchase my apple 5s gold on 2feb 2014 .From date of purchse it is heating continously and auromatically power off....
                            iPhone started having some issues and then it was showing a message on the screen as iPhone is disabled connect to iTunes...

My iphone 5s is getting some white vertical lines and do not looks good. I went to the apple service centre where they simply nodded their head to fix it as it was out of warranty. Its been only 15 days since its warranty is over. Considering the quality of the product, and apple fan I am highly disappointed with their response and they said, Apple do not allow us to fix anything. Rather they asked me to pay 21k INR to get another phone for which i would get 3 months of warranty ? WTH ? I spent 50k for this piece of and and now they are discarding as my iphone is no longer of apple. One of my friends, bought moto g for which the motherboard got screwed and got replaced even after it was out of warranty. Atleast the service center guys should have the courtsey to atleast what the problem is. A single scratch on the phone is being considered as "dropped or physical damage". Pathetic !! Seriously, I am not at all happy by the way I was entertained there and not sure if I would even think to buy any of the apple products. Rather go for cheap androids with more features and easy repair options.

Sir I am Bikram from punjab Patiala i use iphone 5 s gold my handset got problem i go to service center they replace i gave new handset they also problem and i also go service center then replace this time also defected handset i am going service center 6 time with in month service not in near its 80 km distance and data all time lost apps all time download plz take action in this company. Thank u

I bought my Apple Iphone 5c from Amazon.in in January'15 @ Rs 22990/- with 2000 cash back from Amazon resulting the actual cost @ Rs 21990/-. Incidentally i broke my touch screen as the phone fell from hand. I understood that this is something that would not be covered in warranty. Thus I went to the Apple customer care @ Ahmedabad who told me that the screen cannot be replaced as per our policy and thus the phone needs to be replaced. I was shocked as all other brands like Samsung etc. easily replace the screen and charge for the same on case to case basis. The replacement cost for my Iphone 5c, as quoted by Ahmedabad customer care was Rs 19500/-.The replacement piece will be a refurbished piece and not a brand new one. In a nutshell iI got this phone for 21990/- with cash back. Even if we do not consider the cash back the original price for the same was 22990/-. If I Consider the replacement price of Rs 19500/- for the refurbished piece, it come to around 85% of the actual phone amount i.e 85% of Rs 22990/- which is not fair on any customer. I lodged a complaint at Apple Head Office, Bangalore to which i got only one reply i.e we cannot help and the case wont be considered except by paying Rs 19500/-.Repeated attempts were made by email to get a resolution, urging them to justify the exorbitant cost, but i did not get any answer which shall resolve the issue. I had mentioned my intent to pay for the damage repair for screen since the touch pad is still working fine and can be used, the only reason of not using it is the risk of a cut on fingers the broken screen can cause. I request you to intervene and help me find a resolution for the said issue. I am not able to use the phone. If i pay 19500 to Apple, my actual cost will go to more than 41000/-, if i try and sell i am not getting even 50% of the cost price. I cannot get it repaired locally since the warranty will be compromised. What should I do? I feel I committed a big mistake by purchasing a phone of a brand which is huge and has so many users around the world.