Apple India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 18, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Apple India

Having problems with Apple India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apple India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apple India

Apple India Website

Apple India Head Office Address

19th Floor, Concorde Tower C, UB City, No.24, Vittal Mallya Road
Bangalore
Bangalore District
Karnataka

Apple India Phone Numbers

Apple India reviews & complaints(1278)

We all know that Network waves are Hazardous/Cancerous & although not totally safe, it is advised by Manufactures like you & others to keep Mobile Phones etc at a minimum distance from our Body. Now you have these wrist watches connected to Network & touching our Body, HOW ARE THEY SAFE. Please Explain. I think it's high time, the world wakes up & Manufactures like you, stop making Hazardous/Cancerous things because of which the World suffers including your own children. The World is trying to get rid of Cigarettes (injurious to Health, but still we will manufacture. Heights of Hypocrisy/Stupidity), but we don't learn a lesson & keep on producing other BAD stuff because of Greed. Please understand, Money is not everything, but Health & Future Generation is. Sadly Steve Job died of Cancer & did not take anything with him. Yet we don't learn a lesson. Please respond, Mohsin

i has purchased an apple iPhone 5c less that 6 months go. There was a technical glitch in the product which require me to submit the same to a nearby iCare store to have the phone replaced (The warranty period had not yet expired). The store promised me a replacement within a maximum of 3 working days. I submitted the phone on 23rd March and as at 2nd April had not yet received the same. The customer service is absolutely pathetic. You have to spend time talking to around 10-15 executive before they give you the number of a senior personnel who can assist you. The senior personnel i had spoken to seemed absolutely clueless and didn't seem to have anything in his control. Finally, when i pressed saying that i would claim remote damages for disruption in work, they told me that they would give me a stand-by device. Thus, the returned my original phone to me (i do not get the point of submitting my phone in the first place if the procedure for the replacement could have been initiated without submitting the damaged phone). And my original phone is not even getting charged now rendering it useless. I do not expect this quality of customer service from the best company in the world! Also, i am looking to claim remote damages for the disruption in my work and mental agony that i have put through.

I have purchased apple iPhone 6 from local retailer. The phone has fallen from pocket height which caused a hair crack in the screen resulting in a black spot on top of the left hand side on the screen. This is purely a manufacturing fault as apple has made iphone 6 so fregile that it cant even sustain a single drop from pant pocket height." Ivenus" is a premium reseller and authorised service provider for Apple products. As i went there to show phone's deficiency they simply deny to accept and leave me frustrated saying screen replacement would cost 22, 500 indian rupees. Kindly help in attaining the above mentioned problem.

I had purchased iphone 5c 16 GB in feb 2014. It was hardly been used when it stopped working and showed partial blank screen. There is no service centre near by so i had to search alot for the centres and just for getting my phone repaired i had to travel 500 km. Luckily apple store replaced the device as it was in warranty. But the same problem occurred 2 weeks back, and there was again no fault of mine. it was just on charging and working. suddenly stopped working and i searched on net what must have caused it. online it was told it needs restoring the device which i tried and error massages came on itunes. showing new error message everytime. i went to had to search again for the apple store near me. Finally got one in Kolkata gave my phone there and they asked for 1700 for dignosing the problem, and that to a non refundable amount. now today they called and said u need to replace the phone and have to pay 19000 rupees. I was completely shocked when I heard this. There was not a single fault of mine. every thing is just completely fine, it was just in charging when it stopped working this time and last time was in my bag because i was not using it because it was not giving me proper call quality and was not connecting to 3g. also it is just a new phone as i just got a replaced phone. So when I went to Apple Care Centre, they made me wait for 2 hours and said that they will inform us in 3 days about the repair or replacement policy after consulting to their senior executives.I called them, they were directly saying that it will be chargeable around 20, 000 rupees. So tell me, when there is not a single fault of mine, then why should I pay the amount?? It's their duty to take a fair action in this case. I went over there 2 times but didn't get any other response from them. So finally, i decided to file a case in consumer court.

http://youtu.be/Zst6RK8wr_Q my apple iphone 6 display got multiple cracks for a drop from 3 feet. poor quality screen glass. apple wanted the consumer to pay 25000rs to get a replacement. how could apple claims that the phone is best in market??? when a new phone could not stand a 3 feet drop??

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /> Hi, I'm a user of your IPhone 4s. The details of my handset are: Purchase Date: 15 Nov 2014 Warranty upto: 15 Nov 2015 Srl No: C8VMQBMVFML6 Model No: Iphone 4S Black 8GB GSM Within a week time the following problems have been experienced many times: 1. Hanging problem is there in the phone while accessing different application. 2. Network signal lost anytime while there areother phones with me having full network range (eg Samsung Nokia handsets) 3. The Profile modes for Volume is also notworking. For eg: while I set vibration it goes to volume, when I set to volumeit goes to vibration Now I have visited to see the Customercare Views about all above mention problems but the same thing happened what Ihave listem and read about the Customer Care Service of Apple. The main negligence lies at your doorstep... Here is the customer service centerdetail: Zenica Lifestyle Pvt Ltd, ShowroomNo:11, 12, Ground Floor, Wave Mall, sector 18 Noida Gautam Budh Nagr Up India, telephoneNo: [protected] Email-id: service.[protected]@zenica.in Job Number: IZN[protected] I will explain the whole scenario toyou what happens and how your people play with its customer time, money andabove all trust: 1. Theperson at service center took my hand set and ask o check for the issue. 2. Hecame back after 30 min and kept me waiting without any information as what isgoing on. 3. Thenthe person from the customer care center said- your issue is resolved and itsdone. 4. Ireinserted the sim and same problem persist not even one of them is resolved. 5. Iagain asked the person to have a look as the issue is not resolved. 6. Thethe reply from the customer care centre person is like- Ma’am you have to give your handset to us for few days, and 99% you will be getting a replaced new handset as this is the hardwareissue. 7. Iwas satisfied and felt that its genuine and people who says apple service isnot good are not correct. I have received the invoice that the service centreprovided me for the further processing(above mention the Job No for reference)and I deposited my handset to the service centre. Now, On 2015-Jan-12- I got a call from the concern personand she told that handset is further diagnosed and its found that liquid isthere in the set. My Question to the person: 1. WhenI have reported my problem there was no such issue of liquid as per the personin service center, then how its possible now? Now the Game started of APPLE SERVICE CENTRE: They refused to replace or repair thephone and were insistent on us buying a replacement phone for INR12, 500 Sir we have trusted the product and the brand name of yourcompany. And you prove that its not worth for you. We are unhappy. Please do something as I am not able to pay this muchamount when there is no guilty found on my side. NOTE: I want my handset replaced or I want my money back. Thanks!! Regards KINJAL [protected]

I was transferred by Verizon to Apple. To start with the rep didn't remember that he had asked he to do something to my phone he was trying to activate. When I let him know that I had already done that he sounded angry and tried to make me out to be an . I was patient and took it in stride. Throughout the conversation he was impatient, condescending and rude. It got to the point where I felt I had to tell him he didn't have to be so rude and condescending. When I did so he hung up on me. I have bought 6 apple devices to date. There won't be a 7th. I am done with apple ! ! !
              andyk - good ! - you should be satisfied with your product and service, if not, then do as you say and spend your money somewhere else - you will feel better (maybe try Samsung) - you are the consumer and you work hard for your money, you money is your voice - let your voice be heard - good luck !

Apple complaint I sunil pune Maharashtra, I am purchase Apple Mac PC from pune, are:132000/within 3 days PC is not working, I have complaint at banglore no.[protected] miss Neha cooperate with me within 7 days mac is ok and Nehaji told me in future if you have facing any problem we will change your PC Mac, but one month ago I have facing same problem. (plz note my mac is under warranty in one years) At august 2014 I am submit complaint at banglore, My case no.[protected] dt 1Aug 2014. I am call many times apple care banglore above no, (Shashi sir-sindhuji-Goatam sir- Arshad saheb-Rakshith-Kutubudin saheb and senior suresh and pradeep But they are all told me, plz wait we have support to you very fast but 30 days they are not support me, and told me with apple all the person was zero, Plz solve my issue. Plz we have request to all friends, plz before purchasing apple product plz 1st visit apple service centre and check very bed service of apple centre and talk with other customers who is available at apple centre, I hope you are not purchase any apple product, name is big service is zero all customer are puzzle from apple service,

earpods

i received my order Nov 20, 2014 Generic Brand New 3.5mm Earpods ... of Snapdeal Order No. [protected] but the left earpod is not working its creating a beep sounds please solve my problem...

iam unfortunately an apple product owner, they treat indian customers as , infact the techinicians at local service centres have no techinical knowledge at all, i have a problem since one year which these are still not able to solve, we customers are fooledinto buying apple product, we pay more than the american or britishers, then why take such treament, on contacting them they do not respond to calls or mails, STOP USING APPLE PRODUCTS FOR SURE, STOP BEONG TREATED LIKE INDIANS, with such bad experience i am never going to buy products in the future. and a special mention of the two maharatis of apple india which tehy claim to be heads of all asia apple ..lol ..deepak motwani and shahi kumar, who can barely talk in english

i was facing network problem in my iphone 5s, i took it to the authorised service center they denied to take the phone for check they told me it is a telecom operator issue, but it was not the problem from operator side it was the hardware problem in that spam of time my phone fell and some crack came on the phone so then again i took it to the service center again they denied to check, then i went thrice forced them to take my phone so they took the phone and their was hardware issue that is manufacturing defect and apple is commited to replace it but they are denying to replace it

I having lot of issues with my Ipad air after updating to IOS8. Ipad restarts after giving a blue screen and it happens at least 5 times in an hour o[censored]sage. I am not the only one having this problem, i[censored] visit the apple communities you can see a lot of people complaining about the same mostly from India. It could be a region specific issue but I still dont understand how a company like Apple, proclaimed to best and reliable company in the world release these kind of Buggy updates. Apple has only a handful of devices on market and its absurd that they cannot even test their devices before releasing their so called revolutionary updates. I updated to ios 8.0.2 hoping that it might address the issue, but in vain. On top of that their customer care representatives don't even bother to respond if a complaint is made regarding this. They will say u have to reset which i already did. Now, my only option is to travel 120km to the "nearest service point" because of a bug in their code.
                      Oct 06, 2014
                      Updated by VipinV
                      No apple customer support available on this site? Thats ridiculous..

Sir, I bought apple i-phone 5S Gold 16GB from E-zone store Bangalore on 22-4-14.Before that i already have Iphone 4 which i am using from last 3-4 years, I didn't use this iphone 5s gold for 2-3 months, because i already had i-phone 4 and i thought i will use it on my birthday, Now what happen is when i was starting the phone on 25-8-14, it didnt start, i thought battery is not charged, than i put the phone on charge, but again it was not getting start, only the charging sign was coming and then apple sigh was coming, and same thing repting again and again.After this i went to the Apple service Centre, those people open the phone and told that battery is leaked and whole acid went into all parts of the phone and they comment on us without giving any proof, that we have give it to some outside service centre and thats why this thing happen.I told them that why i will give it to the outside service centre instead of knowing the fact that my phone is in the warranty period.Who is so fool in this world, that such a costly phone worth rupees 53500, and that also in the warranty period, who foolish will go to the outside service centre, After this apple people took the phone snap and sent to the engineering team, and the conclusion they draw is they cant do anything in this, some body has open the phone.But same time service centre people saying that looking the exterior of the phone, it seems that no-one has opened it, but seeing the interior some has opened it, I want to know as a customer of apple from last 4 years, i have iphone 4, iphone 5, ipad, everything, but why this problems come now, As a customer i dnt know technical stuff, i just know that i bought the phone worth rs 53500 and this problem comes, my money is gone, apple people played sfely and told that somebody has opened it, bt i knw tht i have not, by this they can anytime play safely by passing these comments, and apple people have rejected my complain and told that they dnt have any solution for this.I want justice, what my mistake in this.My 53500 gone, such a big amount.And even this iphone 5 i have not even use and its not even registered, which is a proff that i have not use this phone.Please i need justice asap
                        Aug 05, 2014
                        Updated by amitpreet
                        My phone number [protected]
                        IMEI 1 SF2LMF660FRC6
                        IMEI 2. [protected]

dear sir / madam we purchased Apple Ipod 8GM Nano & 30 GB Classic in 2007 when i was in Dubai. The same was having...

i have bought iphone 4s 0n 23/4/2014 imei no [protected] bill name vikas goyal hanumangarh jn. on 10 june i got some touch problem in phone aftr that i visit to iphone care centre located at star city mall after taking 1 hour they remove my all data nd said your phone was alright but after 20 day i again found same problem thn i again visit there nd they follow same procedure as followed in first visit.now on 27/7/2014 i again found same problem so i again gone there they taken phone for diagnosis and said there is no problem. as after formating all data from phone the phone become normal it mean phone cant load any app.now they are not replacing the phone as they said me on purchase. please help us

UI Issue on my iPhone 6

When i double tab on home button, than screen will adjust for single handed and than i slide left for search so the search text box hides on top margin of screen, i am attaching the screen shots please look into this.

Recently I gave my iPhone 5 for diagnostics to Apple for their sleep wake button replacement program (free replacement program...
                            I brought an Iphone 4 in the month on Jan, 2014. Few weeks back i went to change the scratch guard and noticed a small scratch...

I have an iPad which dint switch on after its battery got dried up completely. iStore people said it has hardware issues, since my device is out of warranty they asked me to pay 17000 and get a replacement for it. Why I'm i made to pay 17000? Instead i can buy a new one by adding few thousands more to it right? Apple is ripping customer wallets to raise their billion dollars pile of cash. If they cannot repair, or if they cannot manufacture a non-fault device let them brand the iPad as use and throw device. I will never advise anyone to buy Apple products again in my life, ever. I was a brand loyal to Apple, their customer service and response from customer care supervisor Ms.Sophie has hurt my loyalty. Its time to move on, I'm throwing my iPad to dust bin, i also request other apple users to be cautious.

I have purchase a new apple mobile last january 2014. But after two month a problem is created in to the device. Its display is outing from front without any physical damage . Apple Service centre confirm it is not a physical damge . but my device is full on warranty of 10 months .apple teams ask me 11000 rupees for solve this problem.

Dear Sir, My name is Vishal and i had bought I Phone 4 ( 8 GB ) phone in Oct, 13 from a local shop in Navi Mumbai with proper bill and guarantee. It was working fine till last month when the sound of phone suddenly reduced. I took the phone to I Phone registered service centre Aptronix service( Borivilli, Mumbai ) and they had stated that the serial no of the ph mentioned and the siftware inside do not match and hence original parts are not there so they cannot service it. What should i do now, how can i open the phone completely when i bought and i have tax paid bill from the dealer with 12 months warranty mentioned on the bill. Now they have written in email to me " We have mentioned that diagnostic test has been Passed but VMI (Visual Mechanical Inspection) has not passed.And the Serial Mismatch information has been updated on the Portal it will not show in Mail " Pls help as this is complete cheating with indian consumer, as we cannot check all parts of the phone while buying. thanking you Regards Vishal
                                pls help as we depend upon consumer court to help indian consumers getting cheated.

I'm going through a very bad experience dealing with @apple care. [job no. : AND[protected]] All they have to do is change...