Apple India Complaints & Reviews

Apple India Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 24, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Apple India

Having problems with Apple India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Apple India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Apple India reviews & complaints (1255)

Hi I am GHOLAMREZA SHAHMOHAMMADY from Iran I received a message that I win 350000 GBR they want money before post my prize is it right and fact ? because I m not sure if it is true please tell me My mobile number is [protected] I win in apple iPhone they want money for paying before posting and i do not have enough money now please answer to me and guide me thanks a lot my email is: [protected]@Gmail.com

and do you know Mr Frederik gold too? because he said I should pay money before delivery
I want to know its true or a fraud???
Aug 13, 2020
Below are two ways on how to pay £100.00 Pounds for delivery charges for British Airway World Cargo Courier delivery.
1: Through Bank Transfer the information is giving below.
Account Name: Miss S. Sanha
Bank Name: Lloyds TSB
Bank Account Number: 22228268
Sort Code: 777233
Iban : GB79LOYD[protected]
BIC: LOYDGB21L04
Bank Address: Duncan House, 120 George Street, Edinburgh. United Kingdom

They send it to me for pay noney for them to London is it fact?
Hello, I am Mayagozel KAKYSHEVA from Turkmenistan. Yesterday I've received on my cell phone number SMS message informing me that I won 750000 pounds from APPLE iPHONE AWARDS 2012. What should I do now?

Imagine Apple store — Fraud

Dear sir / madam
    I boaght an IPAD on 24rth of July from Imagin apple store MGF Mall Gurgaon Haryana. I demanded the...

Apple India — no service for Iphone 4s when in warranty

I Phone 4S purchased in India with warranty.It has been kept switching itself off repeatedly and getting heated while charging.br...

HP V210W Pendrive is particularly not working on my APPLE MACBOOK PRO.But it runs in same model of my friend's APPLE MACBOOK PRO.
    Even it runs on other company's pc & laptops.I tried on many other Pc & Laptops.i found that it only not working in my macbook pro.
    I complain about this problem to the apple istore at gulmour park,satellite,ahmedabad.Even i contact all over india's apple customer care at delhi.But they refuse to repair it and said that this is not macbook pro problem.They said that the built and the firmware of you & your friend's MACBOOK PRO are different.I ask him how it is possible when both have same model and pendrive is working in one model & its not working on same other model.But they don't want to take responsibility.Before all this two months ago some how my macbook pro is not working.At that time i was gone at apple istore and they check it my macbook pro on their apple online server and they detect motherboard problem after this they said that we have to replace your macbook pro's motherboard and they keep my macbook pro for 1 week.but after one day they call back me and said that your macbook pro is repaired. They don't replace motherboard but format it and giving back to me and said that your computer is now ok.In future after warranty expired if motherboard has fault than i have to pay money for it to replace.
    I AM NOT SATISFIED WITH APPLE'S ANSWER.SO,I WANT MY MACBOOK PRO REPLACE FROM APPLE & WANT NEW MACBOOK PRO.
    Hope you will reply early.

Problem:
      1)I am facing power problem
      2)damaged DVD Player not changed after going to service center
      3)provided only temporary problem solutions which is only workable only 1-2 days
      4) within 4 month i went to service center 5-6 time and found no solutions
      5)Service center authority damaged my pc instead of providing any soutions
      6)Denied to provide replacement or money back.
      etc.

Product Detail:

Product Name:Apple Mac Mini
      Product Serial No:C07DQ7T1DD6h
      Retailer: DIGITUS ELECTRONICS Pv.t Ltd.,102 ,Goverdhan Building 53-54 Nehru Place,New Delhi-19
      Invoice no:1011
      Date:14 Sep 2011
      Cost:29,500 Rs.
      Service center : Imagine
      First Time in Service center : 10 OCT 2011 (Submitted ) 17-OCT 2011 (Receiveed) within one month of purchase
      Second Time in Service center : 28 DEC 2011 (Submitted ) 6 JAN 2012 (Receiveed) within 3 month of purchase

Therefore I am requesting to authority to help in providing me its solution as replacement of product because this product is not in working condition.

Thanks & Regards
      Jeetendra Kumar
      Contact No: [protected]
      Email:[protected]@gmail.com
      Address:Sector 44 Noida
      Aug 13, 2020

I have brought my Apple Ipad on 26th Jan 2010 , after that i had some battery issues so i took my ipad to Mapple Service center (Khar,Mumbai,India) there they replaced my ipad for a new Ipad , the again after 15 days or so the new ipad even showed some software issues , then i again took it to the same service center they again replaced my ipad . Then the new ipad had many more software issues so the Service center again replaced my ipad , again i was given a new ipad which worked for 1 month or so then it suddenly crashed down & was not booting up this time i again took it to the service center they again replaced my ipad , now this ipad had the same problem of software & i again complaint to the service center they said now we will again replace your ipad.

1 ) Apple Company , is not ready to understand the problem.
        2 ) It is 10-11 months i have brought the ipad & out of which 4-5 months my ipad was in service center
        3 ) Every time they replaced my ipad with another ipad which i understand, were of degrading quality.

I have all the Case ID & Receipts from the service center.

My details :

Pinkesh Gangar
        Call : [protected]
        email : [protected]@yahoo.co.in
        Aug 13, 2020

The above product was initially ordered on eBay on 2nd July, 2011 and a payment of Rs.18,499/- + Rs.462.57 towards convenience charges was paid on the same day vide Paisa Pay ID [protected], and the order was booked with the following details :

Product ID:[protected]Apple iPhone 3G) Unlocked+Jailbreak
          Seller : Dhani Electronics
          Arun Sharma
          dhani.[protected]@gmail.com

Further I had requested to upgrade the product from Apple iPhone 3G to Apple iPhone 3GS for which M/s Dhani Electronics (Mr. Arun Sharma) has sent me a mail stating that the the upgradation can be done provided I pay the differential amount of Rs.4000/- as the price for Apple iPhone 3GS is Rs.22,499/- in place of Rs.18,499/-. Now for the last one and half months the button for changing the wall papers is not functioning at all. I have tried to contact the above person Mr. Arun Sharma, through mail and on his mobile but no reply for my mails and for my calls. I need an immediate resolution to my problem for the investment done by me as otherwise it will be a waste for me.

N. Mohan
          Mobile: +91-[protected]
          Phone:+[protected]
          Mail IDs: [protected]@gmail.com
          narayanan.[protected]@spclmail.in

Apple — iphone 3g s in india

I am dissapointed in apple.The Iphone 3g s has launched all over the world, but it has not launched in india.I wanted to buy an iphone 3g s in canada but i couldn't.It was locked to a certain cellular provider.
          Is the iphone 3g s launching in india?
          If it is then when?

Dear Sir / Madam,
            I had ordered two i-phone through net www.100bestbuy.com but i did not get since two weeks. attach with the order copy. I have paid already through my debit card.

Thank you for your order from http://www.100bestbuy.com

For your convenience, we have included a copy of your order below.
            Please Note :- The charge will appear on your credit card / Account statement as 'ccavenue.com/charge'
            If you have a question about your order status, you can contact the seller directly by
            e-mail at : http://f4mail.rediff.com/prism/writemail?mode=mail_to_individual&email=[protected]@100bestbuy.com&els=c43f5f7ba07a6af5e5305cd748d6e5dd.

ORDER DETAILS:
            Merchant Site URL : http://www.rediffmail.com/cgi-bin/red.cgi?red=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2E100bestbuy%2Ecom&isImage=0&Block...

Order Number: 1162825 Order Received: Oct 21, 2011

Total Amount : INR (Indian Rupees) 198.00
            Punjab National Bank Debit Card Holder : MR. TILAKRAJ VAID
            Billing Address : (As entered by the Customer)
            H.NO.44, K-IIND FIRST FLOOR , MADANGIR , AMBEDKAR NAGER, NEW DELHI PIN-110062
            DELHI DELHI
            110062 India
            Customer's Phone Number : [protected]
            Customer's E-mail ID : http://f4mail.rediff.com/prism/writemail?mode=mail_to_individual&email=[protected]@rediffmail.com&els=c43f5f7ba07a6af5e5305cd748d6e5dd
            Customer's IP Address : 164.100.43.213

Special Instructions :
            None

CCAvenue Customer Service

Respected Sir,

I am ( Sirish Chandra Bitra) lost my laptop in a bus of Diwakar Travels boarded at Mangalagiri, as i was traveling to Bangalore on 30th October Night at 8.30pm. as i noticed in morning at 7am on 31 Oct 2011, Indira nagar, my laptop bag was stolen. my bag contains( apple macbook, apple ipod and nokia mobile and changers of all these goods.) i noticed that a laptop which was stolen last week in other bus was left in this bus. and culprits took my laptop bag instead of that. so i tried to trace a found laptop owner thru the company and its user name. i found that person who lodged a complaint in indira nagar police station, so i surrendered this found laptop to its owner. Now police is not willing to take complaint of my laptop and also suggested me to file a complaint about lost in the andhra pradesh jurisdiction police station where i boarded bus. so i dont have any idea how to proceed. where should i file a complaint?? 1. can i file at boarding point of bus, 2. can i file a complaint in tirupathi, where my fellow travellers suspected couple of guys got down in tirupathi at mid night who are boarded in middle of travel near chilaluripeta. 3. or can i file in the police station where the travels company located.

please help me. i was worried of very crucial information stored in my laptop. its all my career/life.

please let me know what i can do or let me know if any information like my laptop macID, thus these information can help to track my laptop.

please help me.
              Aug 13, 2020

I have seen add in tradusads.in for apple iphone 4 32gb and i called them they have provided details to deposit money
                Here re the details the ad id is 584434

BANK INFORMATION

A/C NAME: ROHMING LIANI
                A/C NO: [protected]
                IFS CODE: SBIN 004809.
                BRANCH: DAWRPUI
                STATE BANK OF INDIA
                I just deposited an amount of Rs 19100 in thefir account .from one week they re saying ur parcel will get delivered today .yesterday again they re saying to pay more money of 46000 due to mispackage of parcel they have sent 21 units of parcel.why should i pay i have not yet got my mobile or money back.
                Chandana
                Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased a Apple iPhone on 18 July 2011 from Reliance Digital Bangalore. From the day i purchased the Apple iPhone, the hardware was defective, Customer care people suggested me to take phone to there authorized service center REDINGTON INDIA LTD, Hubli.
                  Then i been given a case ID "[protected]" & WO no. HUB/AP/11/00009 & i have handover my phone on 5-Sep-2011. I am shocked that i have not received my phone, whenever i call they always give me the silly reasons when i raised my voice they ordered for Replacement on 21st sep 2011. When i received a my iPhone, shocking is they have lost my Accessories USB Cable and AC Adapter. Till today i have not received my iPhone after spending Rs. 35000.
                  This is really my life time mistake purchasing Apple Product. I never suggest anyone to purchase any apple product as they have very very bad service.

I Request concerned authorites to take a serious action on such people and company, as i have beens harassed like any thing.

Looking forward to your kind reply.

Thanks & Regards,
                  Prakash Devaiah
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have purchased IPOD 1 GB Nano from Apple in 2007. Now the battery is down. When I requested Reliance Digital - IStore Anna Nagar Chennai on 6th Aug 2011 for replacement of battery,they have said open service for the IPOD is not possible. No Istore service centre in India would take up. Battery cannot be changed.
                    The option of exchange of old one for a refurbished piece at a cost is also not available for this IPOD. This is strange that the customer is left in the lurch

Painfully, the service centre is also suggesting me to go to some unauthorised vendor for replacement. The employees are not ashamed of this attitude. Very bad image for Apple.

My expensive ipod is today worthless. I am shocked by the way Apple is handling the after sales service and their failure to to service the customers. I have lost my faith in Apple now.

Incidentally, during my brief waiting in the istore, I observed four Apple customers were sent out without any service by the employees, under the pretext not serviceable. It appears they are keen in only selling new products and /or exchange the old ones with a heavy discount.

Just for information. If you can forward me the apple Complaint or support centre email address, I would take it up with them directly.
                    Aug 13, 2020

I used to prefer Apple products for their performance but coming to hardware side its a hell to buy if any thing goes wrong. Although the cost of the Apple products touch the sky and getting the right product in availability also have challenge.
                      The standard life of power adapter for a medium to high user comes only for a year and there are not much products compatible with it. When my adapter got a problem and went for istore the product was not available and they said to go some other store their also no stock and i called every store in Banglore they said the stock haven't came about 2 months. Even online booking also merely the same response on the next day saying that its not in stock so how could one having all the stuff in laptop with out the adapter can work? Its really shameless on apple company and the stores they only try to increase the market not to regain the market.... Any people buying Apple laptops watch on a eye on ur adapter...

Dear All
                        Pls beware with Mr Anurag Pradhan mobile No-[protected] & his Account No in PNB Bank[protected] in NIT Fridabad Branch & his brother Anubhav Pradhan A/C no[protected] Sector 21c faridabad with his friend Ali Akbar from Mumbai Mobile no[protected].
                        They are cheating people for providing cheap iphone 4.I lost 20K that why i m here for all other people who can be saved from guys like them.Pls note if any thing is coming cheaper than usual it has some problem.
                        SO BEWARE & inform all of people u know not to do any buisness from them.

Dear Sir
                          I have had terrible service regarding my Apple IPAD
                          In the first instance my iPad had a defective LCD Screen which would be eligible for replacement

The apple service provider had informed me that I would get a brand new iPad ,
                          But they provided me with a refurbished IPad (That is made up of old components )

When I complained to apple India they failed to do anything about the issue and after repeated calling they said that they would provide me with my original iPad.

The service centre (rahul Commerce ,pune ) nor apple followed up with me nor gave me any correspondence and after 2 weeks they informed me that my original IPad wouldn't be returned.

Thus both the promises they had given were not fulfilled and I was stuck up with a used iPad for which I had originally paid Rs 40,000

Please Help

Hey ..My name is Nishal... M from Bangalore
                            REcently i had seen an ad about an iphone online ...and confronted him...

I ordered 3 apple iphone 3gs from a company name pbuyplaneltd.and after doing the transaction they told me that they will ship me the phone on the same day and they didnt shipped me the phones on the same day,.... i nawaited for thier reply for 2dayz and after tht the c.e.o.of the company said that the order of yours has been changed to 15 phones and now yopu wil have to pay more 1440dollars..... the wgole thing was that i have jst ordered 3phones and after 2days they are saying tht ur order is chganged to 15pieces and all tht stuff......and i have just ordered 3apple iphones 3gs...
                            company name-buyplnetltd
                            owner name-Etan
                            representative name-ryan
                            mobile numbers-+[protected],+[protected]
                            email [protected]@gmail.com
                            Aug 13, 2020

No AppleCare number for India?

I bought an iPad 2 from the US recently and have realized that it has backlight bleeding. This is a common problem with iPad 2s and a casual search on the Internet will return so many user complaints.

Now back in India, I'm trying to contact AppleCare to report this issue. To my utter surprise, I've realized that all the call center numbers for India communicated on the Apple website seem to be non-operational. When I call these numbers, a prerecorded message tells me that that call center is now closed. I've been trying these numbers for over a week now without any progress. What's worse is that I have not even been able to find an email ID where I could report my problem and obtain a case number.

Is this how Apple treats one of the largest economies of the world?

I'm hoping some Apple employee will read this message and advise me as to how I should contact Apple support in India.r
                              Aug 13, 2020

I was recieved sms on my mobile no. Which [protected] from apple iphone company on iphone-4 promotion the company sent me that you have won £ 750,000(great british pound) he told me to recieve the prize money contact city link courier service then city link courier service ask my information and the head of delivery department mr. Belford smith told me that to recieve the prize money parcel deposit rupees 40,845 INR.
                                So plz tell me immedietly by mail is it true or false? My email id is [protected]@gmail.com
                                Aug 13, 2020

I am a apple customer, i have purchased an I Pod classic from USA ( sr. 8L 716TYV9M), unfortunately the machine is acting in a way which it should not have. I went to get it repaired from apple authorized service centre in India at ahmedabad Gujarat, but i was told that my I Pod can only be replaced when I pay 50 % of the total cost and on too I will get the same Model.

I have no issues in paying the money but then Why am i been forced to use old technology when new is already in the contemporary market.
                                  I had been great Fan of Apple as a brand and was unofficial Brand ambassador by promoting your product to my peeps, family members and colleagues.
                                  But this unsatisfying product support has disheartened me to the core.

Once the sale is done 'the customer and seller become unknown to each other' i do not think this is the policy which Apple as a brand knows and i know it for sure from my past experiences and by watching the popularity of the company.

I request you to please look into the matter and give me best possible solution for my situation.

Anticipating a positive revert.

Dissatisfied Customer