Asus India

18-474, Lakshmi Towers, Old Town, Anantapuram
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Opp. Triveni Big Cinemas

Compuage Infocom Ltd
Flat No. 8, 1st Floor, Mahalaxmi Aprt., Plot No 49, Nr. Baheti Hospital & Hope Hospital Dhantoli, Nagpur - 440012

3rd Floor, Plot No. 60, Dr. Bhiwapurkar Lane, Dhantoli, Nagpur 440012

Regenersis India Limited
Key Computers, 420A, N.A. Road, Khare Town, Dharampeth, Nagpur - 440010

F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited
Plot No 72, Flat No. 202, Kamal Datt Aprmant Back Side Of Hotal Anand Asharam Dhanyoli, Nagpur - 440012

Regenersis
Varad Computer First Floor, Gulshan Plaza, Rajapeth, Badnera Raod, Amravati - 444605

F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited
Madhuri Kunj” Plot No. 05, Deep Nagar No. 02, Near St. Francis High School, Farshi Stop Amravati - 444606

F1 Info Solutions & Services Private Limited
C/O Safalya Computing, Phokmare House, Near Dr. Bhamburkar Hopstial Tapadia Nagar, Akola Maharashtra State - 444001

F1 Infosolutions & Services Pvt Ltd
C-17/5 2nd Floor Tara Sadan Opp. Marlin Appartment, Sector-5 Devendra Nagar Raipur - 492009

Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd
15/217, Mangra Para, Jawahar Nagarm. G. Road, Raipur 492 001

Compuage Infocom Ltd
House No. 30/796 Behind Ashoka Hospital Kali Mata Ward Ashok Vihar Colony. Raipur (CG) - 492001

Regenersis
Key Computers, 104, Block–C, Vineet Estate, Opp. Federal Bank, Near Disha College, Shankar Nagar, Raipur 492007

Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd.
Flat No, B1, 1st Floor, Sneh Vihar Apartment, Near Nokia Care Center, Napier Town, Jabalpur - 482002

F1 Infosolutions & Services Pvt Ltd
33, Methodist Center, Opp. Hotel Kartik, 1006 Napier Town, Jabalpur - 482001

Busi Link # 1525, Wright Town, Jabalpur - 482002

Compuage Infocom Ltd
571, Narsingh Ward, Madan Mahal Station Road, Opp. Hotel Galaxy, Jabalpur (M. P.) 482002

Plot No-204, Pushpanjali Complex, Zone 1, MP Nagar Bhopal - 462024

207/108, First Floor Sai Baba Complex Zone - 1 M.P Nagar Bhopal - 462011

House No. 90, 1st Floor, Rachna Nagar Bhopal. - 462023

Regenersis
Logic Technologies, 1st Floor, Siddhartha Apartment, 68 - B, Kasturbha Nagar, Bhopal - 462023

Mac Enterprise

Thu 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Fri 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
Sat Closed
Sun Closed

Asus India related photos (238)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Asus India Photos

Asus India Complaints & Reviews

This is a complain against asus service center shillong. With my Asus Zenfone Max on warranty touch not functioning anymore. I went for repair but due to minor scratches the recieptionis scolds me against my complain. If this enterprise will continue as the service center then it is a huge problem faced by the customer in this area.Kindly handle this complain at the earliest.
Sep 28, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I bought asus vivobook x510ua laptop from asus showroom in my hometown. It was great for 1 month and after that there comes a bunch of issues in it. It hangs a lot, it slows down, it's keyboard doesn't work properly, it's mother borad got changed once in its warranty period and still i am facing a lot of problem from it.
    I am very much annoyed from this product as well it's services. The services are too slow that it sucks.
    Please, look over my pblm and this is a defective piece, so exchange this product still it is in warranty period.
    I will never recommend anyone to use asus products and it's services.
    Sep 26, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased asus zenfone 3 deluxe zs570kl last year march 2017, unfortunately i met an accident and my phone screen get damaged. I submitted the phone near by asus service center in thane maharashtra on 26/07/2018. They agreed to repair and delivery in a week, but till date there is no update from there side, today when i call they told they are not getting the screen or parts please come & collect when the part will available we will call you. Is this the way to handle customer. I want my phone repair asap. Do the needfull and tell me the way what to do.
      asus zenfone 3 deluxe
      Sep 24, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have purchased a new laptop from fliokart of asus and it has 4 gb ram and on the day i started it. It started freezing and slowed down and sometimes the screen go blqnk and flipkart said i have one year onsite warranty for this but i have not received any warranty documents. So please resolve my issue. Either repair my laptop or refund me the exact money.
        Sep 23, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        try below commands in cmd and then press enter

Sfc.exe /scannow
        Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup
        Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

Hi, shikhar sharma so i purchase asus zenfone 3 from amazonon 10th of oct. 2017, now i first time visit on authorised service centre which is near shivaji nagar, on 1 ofsept. 2018 i submit phone for usb issue and headphone jack. After 4-5days theygive back that phone, with solved my 2 issue (5th of sept) butlater on i reached and during my analysing phone i find out finger printscanner is not fixed properly, so i visit again, after 2 days (7thsept), they don’t agree on that, but on monday i have make argument with themthen on monday (10th sept) visited, they fixed that issue, but from the dayfrom which i received i faced networkissue continuously later on i thought that will happening in whole area networkbut that not the case, so i again visited for network issue on 12thof sept 2018, they take my mobile for 2 days on 14 th sept they give me that mobile with network issue unsolved + mymobile flash is not working working
          I want action againt i t –
          1. I visited they service center like 6 times
          2. From past days from 1st of sept till now (22thsept 2018) my issue is unsolve so it like 22days adding days still. Is like mobilw with me butlike a stone in my pocket.
          3. I want newmobile (I suffer a lot) as a compension
          Rma number - inxkl90004
          Rma number - inxkj90295
          Sep 22, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          I'm purchase asus zen phone max pro m1 last month and I'm visit 2 times in 1 month first time service center say to me 5 days wait to me and second times say to me 20 days wait to me same problem mi service center better than. Asus service center very long time wait I'm never again purchase asus product

My phone was not repaired by the service center, sambalpur, odisha last one month past, complain no. 51, regularly i contact with service provider but they told me that, company not respond our complain properly to despatch actually requirement part to our center. So we are not able to provide proper service to you. I have purchase this phone on last 26th july, but after use this phone it become lining on the touch screen and phone not work properly and became dead respectively,
            So i request please replace a new phone instead of the old phone.
            Sep 21, 2018

There have to much hanging problem in this laptop and about 5-6 days there
            is no icons is shown in home screen please give me a repair software service fast

I bought a asus zenfone max pro m1 mobile from flipkart site on june 2018 worth 13000. I found some manufacturing issue in that mobile within 15 days i went to f1 info solution, bhubaneswer, but they didn't resolve my issue properly. Also i complained in asus site but they are not listening my issue. Now i am unable switch on my mobile due to that manufacturing problem. Now they are demanding 10000 rupees to repair my mobile its really very embarrassing as i have not used my mobile for 10 days. I am not getting support from asus service center.

Updated by Kabitabehera
              I bought a Asus zenfone max pro m1 mobile from flipkart site on June 2018 worth 13000.I found some manufacturing issue in that mobile within 15 days i went to F1 info solution, Bhubaneswer, but they didn't resolve my issue properly. Also i complained in Asus site but they are not listening my issue . Now i am unable switch on my mobile due to that manufacturing problem.Now they are demanding 10000 rupees to repair my mobile its really very embarrassing as i have not used my mobile for 10 days. I am not getting support from Asus service center.

Rma no. Ing6j80310
                Mobile serial no.. J7aagf00y753m6p (Zenfone max pro (M1) is given for repair on dtd.. 30.08.2018 at jaippur, rajasthan.
                Issue: screen damage
                Till date no one is able to say when mobile will get repair, as required by service center, i had deposited advance amount which was required by service center.
                I had not purchased mobile set to keep in service center.
                If services cannot be provided then product is not to be sold.

What i should do?.
                Can anyone reply?

Vinod kumar
                Bikaner
                Contact detail: [protected]

Updated by vinod10117
                fresh date is given by service center 27.09.2018

Date per Date

Till date i have been harrashed badly by your service center due to you (company) is not supporting for required parts.

If Company unable to supply parts, I am ready to pay your screen charge as demanded by service center, you plz provide me new Mobile phone.

service center of jaipur where mobile is given for repair is refused to do anything.

And your call center they are just keeping on hold for longer period and unable to solve issue.

reply me earliest.
                nO ONE HAD CONTACTED TILL DATE, I AM BEING HARRASHED BY SERVICE CENTER AND THEY ARE GIVING DATE PAR DATE LIKE jUDICIARY cELL.

Hi All,

I have purchased new ZenFone Max Pro(M1) on 3rd August After 20 days its started giving problems....

The tablet was buy 2 year's ago from kolkata asus centre but after 2year's the device is not working properly and discharged quickly. So, in near future i never prefer asus product and also reffer not to buy asus products because durability is very bad means the battery of the tablet 7"while charging it take too much time along with immediate dischargre of stored power.in two years how technical problems can appear. Ridiculous exprecience of asus tablet 7"..
                  Sep 17, 2018

Mobile: asus zenfone max pro m1 6gb
                    Sim 1: jio
                    Sim 2: vodafone
                    I have make the jio network active for data and disabled the mobile network for vodafone.
                    Still in every half n hour, 0.04rs getting deducted from my vodafone balance due mobile data.
                    I have made the mobile data disabled still money getting deducted.. Please resolve this issue..

In last 10 days almost 35rs has been deducted due to this issue.

Need action and reply on this
                    Sep 16, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    In the inbuilt camera there is no option of slow motion and time lapse.Beside having a great camera to the phone it doesn't have minimum options.or if there is any other way to access those options so please get me know.Try to fix it.

Bmitted my phone for repair on 06.09.2018 and today on 15.09.2018 it is still not repaired. As per the service center the parts are not arriving and it'll take them just 2 hours to repair the phone but it takes asus 9 days to ship a part.

Very disappointing service. And also the customer care, after escalating the case first on 12.09.2018 there was no revert then again on 13.09.2018 i escalated the, thing was apparently escalated to headquarters was supposed to get a call back by end of day but nothing as such happened

The quality of service is really poor
                      Sep 15, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Battery is draining very fast last night my mobile charge is drained from 87 to 69 in a ni8 with out using my mobile plz fix...

Hello jatin here

As per our last conversation there was no response in the past 7 days for a fact from when i have given the phone its now more then 60 days

This does not sound good. I have been visiting your service center for more than 15 times now, taking time out of my work

My phone is in complete warranty and no physical damage practically happened, but the service center placed here in boriwali says i have to pay 14000 for the screen in which they would replace the phone.

I don't understand why to pay for the screen when its not a human damage.

Asus zenfone ar was the one i was using which you call as your premium phones, than why such treatment with your premium customers??

I have been telling to come after 10 - 15 days when ever i go to the service center there is no response from asus center or your head office mail box or the complaint line as well, no one picks the call (Tried for more than 30 times in a day)

Today i was called to the service center to pay 14000 and claim a replacement handset, but even today they said that its going to take 15 more days. (After sending a mail from service center)

There have been people who have been guiding me to file a case in the consumer court or go to the media and post on twitter, as i do work for news channels and many media house as a cinematographer i know the difficulties and problems that a good firm would face as this is not a good sign for such a big firm like you, i do not intend to take such actions before i could have a word with you (The company service).

To help me at the best in 48 hours is what you had promised in the previous mail its been even more than 84 hours but no response

This is not acceptable as i use more than 8 asus gadgets in my house and this is how the service is a little shocking, that laid back attitude of people in the service center makes me afraid of my phone and my decision to go for or recommend asus any more.

I would sincerely request you to look into this case seriously as it would turn 3 months now since my phone is given for replacement, also do look into the payment part which after such a service is some how not correct or i request you to be generous enough.

My hearty gratitude for the attention borrowed
                        Jatin mankame

Updated by Galaxy Shooters
                        that was the message i sent to asus but no response please do help out

RMA Number - INR4J80194

My laptop ( r558uq ) is at the service centre since more than 15 days and one part is not delivered at the service centre because of which they are unable to repair my laptop. I have very important work to do with my laptop and its paused since 18th aug. I have contacted helpline number many times and the answer is the same - ' the part has not been delivered yet '. This is the worst service I've ever recieved among many laptop brands I've ever used.

In your terms and conditions you guys have written that you'll deliver the product in the stated TAT ( turnaround time ) but you didn't give me any TAT and no one on your helpline number is providing me any kind of information about TAT. I have faced much more loss than the original price of this laptop and I'm planning to take you guys to the Consumer Court as you are voiding your own terms and conditions !

Kindly resolve this issue as your customer is very dissatisfied and is in a professional trouble because of your late services. Post an update for this issue ASAP.
                          not servicing my product

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          for what purpose you have given laptop to service center

Hello asus,

I have purchased zenfone max pro m1 on 20 august 2018, after 20 days suddenly phone stopped working.
                            I quickly contacted customer care and rushed to asus service centre to fix the issue but they found faulty motherboard in the phone.
                            So here is the quality issue. The issue is on the main board of the phone - a heart of the phone.
                            I asked the technical team to replace it as the issue is on the main part of the phone - a motherboard. But they denied mentioned that it can possible only with 7 days of purchase where flipkart gives 10 days.
                            My product is hardly 20 days old and it can not be replaced.

Seriously, asus this is neither quality product nor care for the customer.

Without proper quality check you provided faulty product to me and now i have to suffer.
                            The technical team has informed me that replacement of motherboard is required and it will take 3-4 days to finish this repair.
                            It seems i have spent money to get repaired product.

As you can see my phone is 20 days old only then why are you not replacing this product with fresh working piece instead of repairing?
                            I have not spent money on your product just to get a repaired piece.
                            I am expecting a fresh working product instead of a repaired one.
                            Kindly provide a fresh working piece.
                            Sep 11, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a laptop (Make asus) on amazon on december 30th, 2018. At the time of purchase it was mentioned as the warranty...

My phone's bootloader has been unlocked. Recently l knew that i won't get any software update after this.

You don't have any right to stop me from getting updates only for this reason. No other brands doing so.

I need to get updates for my phones as everyone gets. I don't want to update it manually.

Also i need my all my guarantee back. Otherwise i will be forced to make a complaint in the consumer forum.

Please do the needful and change your policy regarding bootloader unlocking.

Sep 07, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Its not only asus almost every other manufacturer does this I believe that you have installed a custom recovery updates can only be installed via stock recovery it's not their problem it's yours and almost every other oem also doesn't provide warranty if the bootloader is unlocked or the device is rooted read the fine print before you buy a device I can't blame asus for this

Asus ROG GL553VD, Serial number H1N0CV19W226046, Just gave the laptop to repair and received it last week as were received some blue screen error. the error is still coming just the frequency reduced. every time is used graphics software, get stuck on the blue screen which corrupts my files. I want a proper repair or replacement of the product. I am a student and can't wait for long times as I have to submit assignments. Get it repaired asap, and till you replace or repair at least provide some side laptop as i dont wanna fail in submissions because of not submitting assignments because of bad asus laptops.
                                faulty laptop still after repairs
                                Sep 06, 2018

Asus India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                its definitely caused by graphics driver, not from hardware, uuninstall the graphics driver completely and then update the graphics driver through device manager

Sir, i bought your asus company laptop on 3/3/2018 but after a few days the problem started and the reason was that it was very hanging. Then i showed it in the service center for it. Because of which i had suffered a lot in my business. But even after you did not understand my problems, you gave it to me after repairing it a lot of days later. Again again this laptop had a new problem with the same problem as well.in which it was shutting itself, the keyboard was working on its own, and its touchpad was not working as well. Then i complained about the replacement by calling in your service center and helpline but you did not listen to me, due to which i bothered you in your complaint "consumer forum", whose complaint number is (896117). So i want to tell you that by changing this laptop and give me a new laptop. Otherwise i will take legal action for your company.
                                  Sep 04, 2018