[Resolved] Axis Bank — debit card unauthorised transaction

Bangalore, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
 Ali Ahmed Laskar on May 7, 2019
Total one lakh rupees debited from my account, immediately i has been reported to axis bank kalyan nager branch and they block the atm debit card by reporting fraud transaction, branch asked fir copy submitted to the branch and they raised the complaint and given sr no.47603622 and 47811411
Cybercrime fir no.4946/2018
Date of transaction 19/12/2018

Complaint marked as Resolved May 9, 2019
Not got any cal
Not credit my amount please help me

[May 07, 2019] Axis Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 07, 2019
When I get my money
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 07, 2019
Dear sir/mam Very urgent need money please help me
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 08, 2019
Also, please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank
Sir not got any call
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 09, 2019
Please help urgent I need to money
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 09, 2019
Complaint market as not resolved
Sir
Please refund the my amount 100, 000 rupees

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 14, 2019
Hi, as per our records the branch official has spoken to you and have addressed your query. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 15, 2019
Please Refund the money
I need very urgent
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 16, 2019
Hi, we are looking into this and will update you with the status at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 16, 2019
When you update sir
I need very urgent money
Please do this urgently I request to you
I was going to my note place
But I don't have money
I can't able to going.
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, May 21, 2019
I'm not getting any response
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 22, 2019
Hi, we understand you have escalated the matter to our grievance channel, and you shall receive the response from them. Regards, Team Axis Bank
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, Jul 03, 2019
I'm not happy about the matter
But nothing is happening result
Updated by Ali Ahmed Laskar, Jul 03, 2019
Who is updated compliant marked resolution. But im not getting my money back
can I go higher level
Axis bank is. Fraud them
My account one lakh debited

Comments

Dear sir
this is vijay here i requested for you my account no is [protected]. Please check my last two year transaction all payemt is due before date my credit card no is [protected] .Plz check my a/cs details
one req to you please increase my credit limit[protected] rs.
Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019

Hi, we are here to help! Here is a link that will help to address your concern - https://bit.ly/2uAxZEt Regards, Team Axis Bank.
HI am sumit kumar . my account no is [protected], Sandhir Branch, UTIB0002445, 21ST april 2019 without my Permission issued my statement Other person, is Issued Statement in Karnal MAIN BRANCH & 12 SEC, KARNAL...

THANKS
REGARDING
SUMIT KUMAR
M[protected]

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019

Hi, we thank you for bringing this to our notice and are looking into this as we are committed to the best possible service for our customers. We will update you with the status at the earliest.
Also please note, as part of the resolution process, our executives will never ask you to initiate any financial transaction or download any app or part with confidential account related information. Please refrain from doing so and report such incidents immediately. For more information, please visit http://bit.ly/2VadVIq Regards, Team Axis Bank.
Date of the incident :29.04.2109
Client Account Number :[protected] (Federal bank)
IFSC Code:FDRL0001559
Amount: 3500

My Account No:[protected](AXIS Bank)
Ref.No.QHJJFR7U1818

TRANSACTION STATUS : Failed

Axis Bank Customer Care's response, May 9, 2019

Hi, we understand the inconvenience you have faced. Failed transactions are automatically credited back into your account on the same day. Should this credit not happen, do share details with us on this secure link https://bit.ly/2Na7gH8 so that we can resolve it at the earliest.

Axis Bank - debit card unauthorised transaction