Bajaj Allianz Customer Care

Good

Bajaj Allianz Complaints & Reviews

Bajaj Allianz `capital Unit Gain' — IRREGULARITY IN FUNDS VALUE

T R Narayanan Narayanan
My Policy No.[protected] dated Oct 2006. Product Name `CAPITAL UNIT GAIN'. I have so far invested Rs.50000/- (for the...
Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Insurance

vis9838
When I opened a suidha account in Citi Bank their agents told me that they have a ULIP type of scheme but instead of locking period of 5 years this one has a locking period of just 1 year. Your money will grow and you can withdraw after 1 year without any penalty.

I had purchased this policy in June2011. The premium amount of Rs 1500/- of which was getting deducted from my CITIBANK salaried account on monthly basis.

Also I have paid premium for 19months (Rs 28500/-) and I am getting cancellation refund amount of Rs 19474/-. Where is the rest of the money that I have paid?

So how could they deduct 40% of the total premium paid amount?

On trying to call the Bajaj Allianz agent, I am getting no response.

I agree and subcribed. I kep asking them for the policy document which till date even after 2 years I haven’t received.

Then through other sources I came to know about this fraud with other consumers as well.
They will deduct as high as 40 % of the premium.

It was a huge mistake on my part that I trusted this fraud company Bajaj Allianz, even though my friends asked me not to invest in it.
Even the premium certificate appears to be fake.

Kindly advice how can I get my full refund amount.

I am left all stranded and cheated in this nexus!!

I am going to raise a complaint against it in Cosumer court by hiring a lawyer.

Alok Agrawal
+91-[protected]
Beware of the false promises of Bajaj Allianz General Insurance company. They approach you with all the false promises for your motor/vehicle insurance, after collecting the money from you they deliver half of what they have promised you. They approach you with a low quotation at the beginning to woo you. Later they will find different reasons to collect money sighting various reasons
Last 1 month i am getting mails only and no response or resolution. why should i post online if you provide good service, you guys only post comments to show innocent public, how soon you response to your customer but i am getting only fake promises and false commitments only, people will invest in your company and at the time of need he will fight with you.
Dear Alok,

Our sincere apologizes for the disappointment faced by you. We would like to help you out. We have noted your concern and the contact details that you have mentioned and we will get in touch with you soon to address the issue.

Saif Ali
    UL-202967

SALU ALI

D.V.C MORE, P.O-ADRA,PURULIA,WEST
    BENGAL,
    Contact No.[protected]

Respected Sir/Madam
    With due respect I SALU ALI Customer of your Bajaj Allianz Company want to know about my POLICY.
    I have only give 2 policy of Premium for 1 year Amount payed of Rs-50000 first time and then the other 2 policy of Premium I was not able to pay due to financial problem.
    I want to Know about my Rs-50000 policy.My Policy Agent is not helping me therefor Please help me by giving the information about my Policy. Please email me.

The Summary of Policy details is given below:-
    Type of Policy-CAPITAL UNIT GAIN SIZE ONE
    Policy Number[protected]
    Frequency-Annual
    Date of Commencement-28/03/2007
    First unpaid Premium-28/03/2008

It will be a great help if you email me or contact me.
    My email is [protected]@live.in
    Contact No.[protected]

Life Insurance Policy Status
    Dear Mr Ali,

We have noted your query and we will get in touch with you soon to address the same.

Rinkidara
      Dear sir/mam,

myself take this product as on 14/09/2007 by the copanies agent, According to agent Insured person may pay premium min.Rs.25000/- once single

year time.and the policy getting maturity after 5yrs. of locking period.But still now yesterday when I reached to branch [Saraidelha,Dhanbad] I become

surprised to know that ,the maintiond policy that I was taken earlier was not a single time premium ,that means the product given by companies agent

was regular term premium continuosly. Myself belongs from average middle family the loss of this heavy amount cruish my livlihood heavily.

On the oter side STill now I don't received any information, regarding the policy nor get Bond paper documents also.
      Therefore I requested u sir, pls. kindly understand my situation,and revert back as soon as possible.
      Looking forward for quick and favourable response.
      Insured person name - ABHOY KUMAR SRIVASTAVA
      Policy Number - 64114618

rameshkr75

I surrendered my capital unit gain policy [protected]. They took a cancelled cheque leaf from me and told me money would be transfered to my SB account directly. I got a SMS after two three days saying my bank details recorded with them. On 20/01/2013 I got a SMS saying my cheque got despatched with some AWB number through BLUE DART. I contacted BLUE DART and they are saying it is a wrong AWB number. I tried calling the T.Nagar, Chennai venkatnarayana road branch. I was answered after making 30,40 calls. They are now saying cheque will be sent to them and I have to collect from them. I dont understand the process. Then why they collected a cancelled cheque leaf. Already this policy is a big cheater which god only knows why IRDA allowed. I tried calling bajaj allianze call center. After many minutes of singing a hindi song, it disconnects. Please help me in getting my surrender money back

Thank you.

Ramesh Kumar Rajendran
        Dear Ramesh,

We have noted your policy details and currently looking into the reason why the surrender payment have not reached you yet. We shall get in touch with you soon to address the matter. We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you.

Dear Ramesh,

We would like to inform you that, we have already dispatched the policy surrender cheque in branch. We request you to please visit the branch and collect surrender amount.

Branch address: Rainbow arcade, 3 rd floor, 21-23, Sir Thiyagaraya Road, Pondy bazaar, T-nagar, Chennai-600017
        Contact number:[protected] / [protected]

Bajaj Allianz — bajaj allianz sarva shakti suraksha

vis9838
          I had purchased this policy in April 2011. The premium amount of Rs 1500/- of which was getting deducted from my CITIBANK...
          Complaint comments  Read comments [14]Complaint category Insurance

manohartke
          I have taken a Bajaj Allianz Sarva Shakti Suraksha policy at the time of opening salary account with Citi bank. I am paying 1500/- Per month.
          But Now I want to surrender my policy. When I called them to ask the procedure to surrender they are telling me, About 30-40% of amount which I paid as premium will get deduct under administration and surrender penalty. This was not communicated to us at the time of applying for policy. Also it is not mentioned about administration charges are so high (about 25%) anywhere.

Name - Manohara .T. H
          Policy no – [protected]
          Membership No – [protected]
          Sir, my vehicle number is JH 05 AF 4829. I have not received yet from 26.11.12 my insurance paper (Bajaj Allianz) nither in e-mail nor in courier/postal address. kindly send it my e-mail id sridhar.[protected]@jspl.com or sridhar.[protected]@gmail.com and send original copy in below address:- SRIDHAR BEHERA, NF-86, NEW HILL VIEW COLONY, JINDAL STEEL & POWER LIMITED, KHARSIA ROAD, POST BOX NO.-16, RAIGARH-496001 (CHHATISHGARH). please find attached herewith scan copy of cover note for your referance & send insurance copy as soon as possible.

regards,
          Sridhar Behera
          Vehicle no.-JH05AF4829
          Dear Manohara,

We deeply regret the disappointment faced by you. We have noted the policy details that you have mentioned and shall get in touch with you to address the issue. We hope to address your grievance amicably.

Yours Sincerely
          Life Insurance
          I am also facing the same issue.

Syndicate Bank & Bajaj Allianz — Death claim not paid

ahetesham07
            I am MOHD. AHETESHAM UDDIN s/o MOHD. AJAZ UDDIN . My father had taken bajaj allianz group policy on 07/03/2009 throug syndikate...
            Complaint comments  Read comments [2]Complaint category Insurance

anandakrishnan.k
            I (ANANDAKRISHNAN ) a policy holder of CAPITAL UNIT GAIN SIZE ONE , bearing no: [protected] of the above mentioned company. I have paid all my premiums (Rs 10,000 x3 years) from 2006 to 2008.Now when i made an inquiry with the companys personal care executive, I came to know that the present value of the product is merely Rs 29,000 ,which is Rs 1000 less than what i paid ( even after five years ) and further I came to know that I also have to pay an amount of Rs 6000 as surrender charges, which is ridiculous. Even a govt. run firms like post offices offers 7 to 8 % of interest on recurring deposits. It is very ridiculous to have Rs 29000 for investing Rs 30000 for five years and even paying Rs 6000 as surrender charges. The SENSEX of BSE is at 20 K much much higher than that of 2008.Therefore this is nothing but a clear cut case of cheating and looting the ordinary public( customers) by a MNC. There is no justification for charging such a huge amount of Rs 6000 as surrender charge for a product which is having a value of Rs 29000. i suggest all Indian citizens to beware of such blood sucking companies and be alert .

ANANDAKRISHNAN.K

Bajajallianz Life Insurance Company Ltd — SALARY PROBLEM

THIS IS SAGARENDRA MOHANTY FROM ORISSA COMPLATION AGAINST BAJAJALLIANZ LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY LTD THAT I HAD NOT RECIVE MY SALARY FROM MY DATE OF JOINING DT-14.08.2008 TO TILL WHEN I ASK ABOUT MY SALARY THEY TOLD ME THAT U R TERMINATED FRO THE MONTH OF JANUARY OK BUT WHERE IS MY SALARY FOR 6 MONTHS .WHAT CAN I DO.HELP ME
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Insurance Claim Refusal For My Theft Car — Avoid Insurance from Bajaj Allianz

pksharma76
              Dear all,
              Insurance Policy No- OG[protected]-[protected]valid upto 21/03/13), Claim Intimation No- OC[protected]-00010650...
              Complaint comments  Read comments [10]Complaint category Auto Insurance & Loan

chetan puri
              Bajaj allianz, unit gain plus gold size one policy no.[protected]. No information giving
              Dear Chetan,

We would like to help you out with your query. We have noted your policy number that you have mentioned and shall get in touch with you soon to address the same.

ccr
                I shyam lal arora S/o kishan arora address :18E/115 CHB JODHPUR RAJASTHAN I got call behalf of IRDA delhi, Mumbai. they told me about my bonus which has been declared by Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd & they have given me written letter of IRDA where it is mention that Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd. declared bonus they take security amount in favor of Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd. to release bonus amount in my bank account but after giving security amount they issued my fraud policy without my signature, then I have complaint in IRDA Token No:[protected] Date of Complaint : 24-Jul-2012, I have submit all related document under my compliant but I didn't get any good response form Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Company Ltd. Its humble request to investigate all related document under my forgery compliant.....
                Dear Shyam,

We would be happy to help you out with the issue. Please write to us with your contact details at help.[protected]@bajajallianz.co.in and we will get in touch with you at the earliest to address the same. Also, do remember to mention the reference no. "ORM052702" in your email.

pushpak kumar peddi
                  I own a car and it is insured with bajaj allainz and 20.12.2012 is the due date, I renewed the policy online through bajaj Allainz website, amount was debited from my account to company account. At the end it displayed as error, I contacted customer care immediately and they said policy will be placed if the amount was credited, inspite me mailing several times, I didn't got any reply nor positive mail from the company.
                  Reference number 2257046
                  Transaction number 469862
                  Previous policy number og[protected]
                  Amount debited from ski account [protected], p pushpak Kumar
                  Sir, please find the attachment of my bank transaction copy.
                  Sir, kindly help me out from this, I'm tired in calling to customer care which includes a lot of pain.and the customer care services are also too low, so that contacting takes a lot of time.
                  I suffered a lot mentally, as I cannot take my car out with out an insurance, being an insurance company they don't bother in service rather interested in marketing and advertising.
                  Your truly
                  P pushpak Kumar
                  Car number Ap 16 be 8080
                  Dear Mr Kumar,

We sincerely regret the disappointment faced by you. We have noted your contact details that you have mentioned and shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the same.

General Insurance

ussr
                    I have surrendered my policy on 8th Dec 2012, still money not credited in my account? WHY?
                    Where as the same day I surrendered some more policies with other insurance companies, those are already credited in my account,
                    What is the special in your company?
                    Is this spl in your company is simply eating peoples money? Why I asked this question is I paid 5 premiums (5 x 10K = 50K /5years), you people said the surrender value is 45K around. After 5years for my money you give that value?
                    Why you people cheating public? Why you people playing with people’s lives?
                    Look into this policy: New Unit Gain, [protected],
                    I defiantly convey this incident to my colleagues, friends, families and relatives,
                    Hated Bajaj Allianz Life insurance for your worst service & cheating,
                    Srinivas,
                    Dear Srinivas,

We have noted your policy details and currently looking into the matter. We shall get in touch with you soon to address the same. We sincerely regret the disappointment faced by you.

Life Insurance
                    This Bajaj Allianzs baggers gave this reply, Baggars don't know who to communicate also, bloody...

The surrender request was received on 08/12/2012 and the payout has been processed from our end on 17/12/2012 hence there is no delay in surrender process.

This Policy is issued on the basis of the information given and declarations made by the Policyholder in the Proposal Form, which is incorporated herein and forms the basis of this Policy, where in you have opted for “NEW UNITGAIN” with regular premium and frequency selected as yearly. A copy of the terms and conditions of the policy was sent to you along with the policy documents and you were given an option to review the terms and conditions of the policy.

On review of the terms and conditions of the policy if you were not satisfied with any of the terms and conditions and if you found that the terms and conditions of the policy did not contain the representations made to you at the time of purchase of the policy you had an option to return the policy within 15 days of the date of receipt of the policy documents by you.

You are our valuable customer however the Company is bound by the terms and conditions of the Policy and the same cannot be deviated.

Since you have never opted for free look cancellation of the policy and you continued to pay subsequent premium and enjoy the insurance cover also, we have no other option but to presume that you were satisfied with the policy as issued. Hence, we regret to inform you that the policy cannot be cancelled as per the terms and conditions as the freelook period is already over.

We once again reiterate that the Company is bound by the terms and conditions of the policy as issued to you and is able and willing to perform its part of the obligations under the contract.

In the facts and circumstances as mentioned herein above, it is stated that the Company is not in a position to redress your grievances as the grievances raised by you are not in consonance with the terms and conditions of the Policy. However in case you are not satisfied with the response of the insurance company to your grievance you have an option, apart from other remedies available in law, to approach the Honourable Insurance Ombudsman also. You may lodge a complaint before the Honourable Insurance Ombudsman at the following Address:

Office of the Insurance Ombudsman, 6-2-46, 1st floor, "Moin Court" Lane Opp. Saleem Function Palace,
                    A. C. Guards, Lakdi-Ka-Pool, Hyderabad - 500 004.

Inconvenience caused to you is deeply regretted.

All those are playing with peoples life and lying at last to get small bucks, what bloody the fund managers and all related doing...! MOF...

hakuve
                      I want to know abt my Bajaj Allianz life insurance policy fund value... my policy no. [protected] I want to surrender my policy, wht amount I can get. Is it right time to surrender ... pl reply. My ID is : [protected]@gmail.com

thnx with regards..
                      Dear Customer,

Dear Customer,

Hope we have been able to address your query satisfactorily through our email communication sent to you on your registered email id on 20th Dec 2012. In case if you have any further queries please feel free to get back to us and we will help you out.

RAMAGYA PRASAD
                        MY SELF MR.MANSHA RAM ERPACHI S/O MANNI LAL ERPACHI TAKEN ONE POLICY VIDE NO.[protected] DT.1/8/2012 FOR RS.50,000/- YEARLY PREMIUM ON FREE LOOK CONDITION. AFTER RECEIVING THE POLICY I HAVE SEEN THE TEERMS AND CONDITION AS WELL AS RETURN ETC WHICH IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT AS MANAGER TOLD ME WHILE FILLING THE POLICY PROPOSAL FORM. SO I WENT TO BAJAJ ALLIANZ OFFICE AND DISCUSSED WITH BRANCH MANAGER TO RETURN THE POLICY UNDER THE FREE LOOK PERIOD I.E.ONE MONTH FROM THE DATE OF ISSUE. ASPER THE CONDITION I WAS SUBMITTED ONE APPLICATION TO BR.MANAGER ACKKNOWLEDGEMENT COPY IS WITH .ME. BUT THEY REFUSED TO RETURN THE AMOUNT AS WELL AS POLICY.
                        MY REQUEST IS TO YOU THAT PLEASE TAKE THIS MATTER WITH THE BAJAJ ALLIANZ CO.AND ASK THEM TO RETURN THE AMOUNT RS.50000/- YOUR EARLY INTIMATION IS EXPEDTED WITH FRUIT FUL REPLY.

THANKS

ADDRESS:2/A, STREET-20. SECTOR-8. BHILAI. DISTT-DURG, CHHATTISGARG, PIN 490006,67
                        Dear Mansha,

We would be happy to thoroughly investigate your case and help you out with the issue you are facing. We have noted your policy details and currently looking into the matter and shall connect with you soon to address the same. We sincerely regret for the disappointment faced by you.

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance

bobby_33353
                          A person named K.Ravi (Ph no. [protected]) has called me and sent an agent on 06-dec-2011 for the renewal for my bajaj alliance two wheeler insurance.
                          I have submitted all the requested copies and paid an amount of Rs.700 /-. He said that the renewed policy would be sent through mail and also by post within a month. But i didn't get any thing like that.The same person called me few days back and sent the same person to collect the payment again. When i asked him about the previous years policy, he has changed his word and asking me to take a new policy.
                          I have got a bill signed by him as an evidence.

Here are the details of the policy and agent.
                          Policy number: OG[protected]-00002565
                          Insured name: ch satyanarayana.

Agent details(the person who cheated)

Name: RAVI
                          contact no's: [protected]
                          Dear Chikkam,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. We have noted your policy details that you have mentioned and currently looking into why you have not received the policy documents. We shall get in touch with you soon to resolve the same.

General Insurance
                          I'm happy to tell you that this issue has been solved.Hope this kind of issues doesn't occur further.

m.ahetesham07

I am MOHD. AHETESHAM UDDIN s/o MOHD. AJAZ UDDIN . My father had taken bajaj allianz group policy on 07/03/2009 throgh syndicatebank bharweli balaghat (m.p.) .His policy no.[protected].He paid premium regularly and his 2nd premium also paid throgh dd at 27/3/2010 that dd no. is[protected] of Rs.2000. payable at syndiket bank tatkal bima scheem payable at co banglor. I have submited all documents related to claim.company say that my claim has been settled on 24/08/2012 but claim ammount does not received.Regarding to this my complaint no. is 27950980 on 28/09/2012, 28778714 , 29863475 on 8/10/12.

Referance:

premium amount- 2000
                            Nominee- Mohd.Ahetesham Uddin
                            Contect No. [protected]
                            [protected]@gmail.com
                            plz settle this claim as soon as possible.
                            Dear Mohd. Ahetesham,

We sincerely regret the inconvenience faced by you. We have noted the policy details that you have mentioned and shall get in touch with you soon to address the issue. Hope to resolve your grievance amicably.

Is the claim settled?

regards,
                            Milind
                            StrategicInsuranceConsultant

Bajaj Allianz Insurance Policy — Cancelling insurance policy scheme

janewilliams
                              Hi there,

I am working with ADP Inc.,Chennai. I subscribed Bajaj Alliance Insurance policy (monthly) in the...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Insurance

Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance Co. Ltd — fnf not received

sagarbhardwaj
                              Dear concern,
                              my name is sukh sagar i had resigned on 9th august 2012 from bajaj allianz. after...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Insurance

Recently Discussed

(1 hours 22 minutes ago)
                              Phulkari Couture
                              ordered lehenga and it was never delivered, money was not returned. scam
                              (3 hours 51 minutes ago)
                              Adhar Card
                              yet did not receive my adhar Card
                              (4 hours 31 minutes ago)
                              Ibibo Group / Goibibo
                              Flight cancelled Airline processed complete refund and goibibo has not processed refund.
                              (4 hours 49 minutes ago)