[Resolved] Bajaj Auto — complaint against your service center kanchan bajaj, charged me excess amount of labour

Ulhasnagar, India
 roshan1213 on Aug 5, 2018
Dear all,

I gave the my bike pulsar 220 for accidental repair in kanchan bajaj ulhasnagar, the parts has been replaced without any intimation and work not done properly and also there is no explaination of labour charges in bill which is provided to me. Your service advisor mr. Amit hazare have to intimate me about extra parts which they are replacing in my vehicle but without any intimation parts has been replaced and also he had not explained me my bill about labour charges.

Kindly expalin me the per hour labour of your authorised service center which you provide to your authorised service centers, there is no display of your standard labour charges

After taking delivery of my vehicle there was no fuel in my vehicle but when i submitted my vehicle there was more than 3 liters of fuel then he told me there was no fuel while submitting the vehicle. Then i called my friend for a help and we went to petrol pump for filling petrol and while filling petrol the fuel tank was not fitted properly and my petrol has been wasted of more than 500 rupees.

I am attaching the copy of bill which is provided to me by your authorised service center kanchan bajaj ulhasnagar

Roshan bhatia

Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 11, 2018

[Aug 05, 2018] Bajaj Auto customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Aug 06, 2018
Hi Roshan,

We would like to investigate the issue. You can either call our customer care number at[protected] or register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNK4z5. You can also write to us at customerservice@bajajauto.co.in

Team Pulsar
Updated by roshan1213, Aug 07, 2018
Dear All,

This is with the reference of my complaint. Yesterday advisor called me and was arguing with me that why I complaint in Bajaj. Due to improper service and more labour amount charged to me, advisor is not giving any proper feedback. Talking very rudely. Is there any Concern person who can provide me a proper Labour amount sheet recommended from a Branded Company Bajaj. I spoken with the Manager Mr. Girnare but he was unaware of my case. Also he was not answering properly when asked for the Labour charges. He requested for one day period to study the case but after that when I received call today, He explained the labour charges and got an answer that company do not provide any labour charge sheet to Authorised center. We decided on our own basis. But when asked for the solution he was straightly telling that you can do whatever you want but labour will not be deducted. Charges will be same. I do not want any answer from the Dealer I need proper feedback from a Company towards a genuine customer that is this charges are right.

regards

roshan bhatia
Bajaj Auto Customer Care's response, Aug 09, 2018
Hi Roshan,

We regret the inconvenience caused. For us to investigate the issue, we would require a complaint number. Kindly register your complaint online by clicking http://bit.ly/2bNKlSK. Once you register your complaint, you will then get a complaint number which will help us to look into your issue.

Team Pulsar

Comments

Sir I purches the v 15 after riding we fell it's seat are so problematical it's creating the pain in our back.
So plz I advised u to modifying it's seat in the model.of pulsar .then it's comfortable for riding

Iam syed younus senior assistant eletricity department dist nalgonda state telangana my Cibil report is written- off status showing I have paid and clear at 2012. the loan a/c no[protected] but still showing at 2014 wrongly updates I requested to remove the written-off. and my Cibil report is good.
Thanking sir..
Sir i am unable to pay emi on 3rd of every month, because my salary will be credited to my account on every month 10th so please stop my ecs for present 3 months . I tried to contact every person in bajaj auto finance but there is no usefully.
My loan account number is L2wban04544379 plz do needful...
I go to bajaj service center and i said I have to repare full engine and change my self starter fully . No replace nothing.
after full work done .
Bill is
Engine Full repair :- 9250
Self starter Change :-1100
And when i enter to service center they said full engine with all thing is done in 8500+ . ( Both starter and engine) .

Akurdi, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411035
    Bajaj Auto - complaint against your service center kanchan bajaj, charged me excess amount of labour