Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Having problems with Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]

Delhi

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 180 1503

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] reviews & complaints(15114)

my name is parul talegaonkar. i have paid 110Rs for bsnl online recharge from my account but i have'nt got my recharge payment.i m still waiting for recharge or refund. there were two options topup/recharge. so i clicked on recharge option. and then amount has been deducted. got an SMS too. but no balance.

my mobile number is [protected].
Aug 13, 2020

My name is Mrinal Kanti Ghosh, telephone No. is[protected] , I made a complaint with the company around six months back ,regarding the telephone instrument which is not working since then,again last wednesday i made another complaint with them regarding the replacement of the instrument & i sought an explanation ,their divisional engineer (Mr.D. Roy) said that since they have no instrument they were unable to replace it ,though they are taking the rental for the line and the instrument as well,i said if they cannot replace they must refund me my rental for which he said that the instrument will be replaced within 3 days ,but nothing happened.

Dr. Mrinal Kanti Ghosh
    [protected] (dr.ghosh182yahoo.com0
    Aug 13, 2020
    I would like to lodge a complaint about the faulty telephone set of my residential tel.no.25471086, which is making continuous noise which picking up any incoming call or make any outgoing call for more than 2 months or so. Kindly make necessary arrangement so that the instrument can be replaced with a new one. An early action in this matter is solicited.
    Biswajit Chattopadhyay

DEAR SIR, I HAVE A PREPAID MOBILE SERVICE OF BSNL MOB-[protected] ,THIS IS VERY BAD CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE. I AM NOT SATISFIED FROM THIS COMPANY BECAUSE I HAVE MANY COMPLAINTS ON MY BSNL MOBILE AND I DID COMPLAINT, BUT THEY DON'T GIVE ANY SATISFIED ANSWER AND RESPONSE. ON MY MOBILE NUMBER THERE ARE SO MANY FRAUD SERVICES RUNNING WHICH I HAVE NOT GET STARTED AND THE BSNL COMPANY DEDUCTED MY BALANCE WHENEVER I RECHARGED MY MOBILE MY BALANCE AUTOMATICALLY DEDUCTED BY BSNL.SO MANY TIMES I COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS BUT THEY GIVE ME EXCUSE AND CUTT THE PHONE.I TALK ON 1503 CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER MR. SHAKIR AND A MADAM WHATEVER THE NAME TALKED WITH ME I TOLD HIM OR HER MY BSNL PREPAID MOBILE PROBLEM THEY DID NOT SOLVED MY PROBLEM AND DEDUCT MY BALANCE,SIR I GET IRRITATED FROM BSNL CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY DONT PICK UP THE PHONE OVERALL I WANT THAT ALL THE FRAUD SERVICES WHICH ARE RUNNING ON MY MOBILE NUMBER STOP THIS. MY DOCKET NO.C03RJ801419,SIR PLEASE MAKE ME SORTED OUT THIS PROBLEM AS SOON AS
      POSSIBLE. THANKING YOU
      POONAM SHARMA
      UDAIPUR (RAJ)
      MOB-[protected]

BSNL — Fraud in hello tunes

Warm greetings to every one at BSNL...i have facing the problem with Hello tune service..your charged me an a amount of Rs 10/- as hello tunes charged like ths every 10 days am getting sms from 56700 stating as hello tunes charges (which service is not active for my prepaid number [protected] karnataka circle) even the song is also not playing its clearly seems tht BSNL is fraud in such kind of service.regarding the same i have allready discussed to many of your CCE's even complaint also registred complaint no is AP[protected] but Wheneven am calling to customer care your CCE's are not giving any solutions insterd of tht they are placing me on hold for 12 to 15 mins & disconnecting the call....ths is my last interaction with BSNL i[censored] could not solve the issue i will be forced to see you guys in consumer court....i hope you will solve the issue ASAP...
      Sneha.R

Respected sir,

very warm greetings of the day!

i would like to bring to your notice that my name is Deepa jain having a landline no. in Shamli district- Muzaffarnagar with no.[protected] , customer-id---[protected]

sir, i am a regular bill payer inspite of this my telephone has been disconnected from telephone exchange and they said that this no.is temporarily out of service.
        i talked to authorities in SHAMLI BSNL but no satisfactory answer has been given.

sir we want to keep our telephone but services in Shamli is forcing me to disconnect the landline phone.

sir please take immediate action so that the services to our landline telephone starts again

thanking you.
        Aug 13, 2020

We, the inhabitants of Ashokenagar Kalyangarh town under Barasat Sadar subdivision, in the North 24 Parganas district, West Bengal are facing lack of 3G signal in our locality. Ashokenagar Kalyangarh town is under the BSNL Habra telephone exchange. BSNL has launched its 3G services in Habra but 3G signal not available in the Ashokenagar Kalyanagrh area. Each time we need to come out of our house to get proper signal. Most of the time the mobiles show bad signal option. For past few months we are struggling a lot. No action has been taken by BSNL. It should be solved immediately. Please take necessary action as early as possible.

Jit Bhattacharjee
          Mobile Number- [protected]
          Address- 366/9 Kalyangarh
          District- North 24 Parganas
          Post Office-Kalyangarh
          PIN-743272
          Police Station- Ashokenagar
          Aug 13, 2020

BSNL Landline — My BSNL Landline Phone No:-08554-277333‏ / ANANTAPUR-515001 / Andhra Pradesh

I am Srinath Reddy Tarimela, having the BSNL LANDLINE connection in my house [[protected]] having the landline phone number...
            Dear Sir
            I have a landline connection # 2403533. The due date for payment of bill is 02 March 2012 but my outgoing...

Music on demand service activated and charged without my confirmation

I have been using BSNL broadband for the past 1 years. My BSNL land line number is[protected].Till now i was happy with the billing of BSNL. But last Three months I saw that an additional amount of Rs.149/- has been charged against MoD(Music on Demand). When inquired at exchange, they said its from bsnl.hungama.com . I am totally not aware of this service and I called up hungama.com customer service and understood that the service was not activated without my consent, neither i didn’t get the activation details for the said service.

I really don’t know why i am suppose to pay for something which i haven’t subscribed.

For the past one week, i am trying to escalate the issue with support.[protected]@hungama.com, but i am not getting a proper reply from them.

It would be really appreciated if you can take an action on this , as I feel it really hailing (even though the amount is small). It really kills the reputation of BSNL.

If i am not getting a proper response from hungama, I will be forced to move this to consumer court and fight against this cheating.

I want to have this issue sorted out without such hassled. I request you to intervene and guide where to complain about this.

Thanks in advance.

Dr. T.PERUMALLU M.Ch (Neuro)
            NEURO SURGEON
            MOBILE : [protected]

DEAR SIR

I AM SANDEEP CHAUHAN FROM VPO-SOTAL BABA DISTRICT - ROPAR
              LANDLINE NO - [protected]

I HAVE REQUESTED BSNL EXCHANGE KURALI BRANCH FOR A BROADBAND CONNECTION AND THEN THEY HAVE FORWARDED MY REQUEST TO A OPERATOR WHO WORKS IN VILLAGE BASED TELEPHONE EXCHANGE THEN HE ASKED ME FOR BRIBE ON MY CELL PHONE. THAT YOU SHOULD GIVE ME PARTY THEN ONLY YOU CAN USE OUR SERVICES SMOOTHLY.HIS NAME IS MANJEET SING POSTED IN BADALI EXCHANGE COMES UNDER KURALI BSNL EXCHANGE ..THEN I POLITLY REQUEST HIM TO RESUME THE SERVICES AS SOON AS POSSIBLE BUT AFTER SHORT DURATION I FOUND MY TELEPHONE LINE DEAD. THEN I HAVE REGISTERED A COMPLAINT THAT MY LANDLINE IS NOT WORKING THEN AGAIN HE REPEATED THAT STATEMENT OF PARTY THEN I REFUSE TO OFFER HIM THEN HE SAID MY CELL PHONE IS NOT FOR PUBLIC PLEASE REGISTER A COMPLAINT IN MAIN EXCHANGE.
              THEN AFTER THAT CONVERSATION MY LANDLINE CONTINUOUS DEAD AFTER SOME PERIOD OF TIME I HAVE WARNED HIM THAT I WILL COMPLAINT ABOUT YOU IN THE EXCHANGE BUT AFTER THAT MY PLAN GOES ON INCREASING WHILE I AM NOT USING BROADBAND AND MY DEAD LANDLINE CONNECTION.MY PLAN WAS OF 150 RS PER MONTH THEN SUDDENDLY I HAVE RECEIVED A BILL OF NEARBY 1100 IN A MONTH THEN I HAVE LAUNCHED A COMPLAINT AGAINST THAT BILL AND THEN THE OPERATOR TOLD ME THAT YOUR EXCESSED BILL AMOUNT WILL BE REFUNDED AND IN MY NEXT BILL I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THAT RTEFUNDED AMOUNT. I HAVE STOP TO PAY ANY BILLS OF BSNL LANDLINE THEN THEY HAVE ISSUED US COURT NOTICE. SO PLEASE HELP ME AND PUNISH THE CULPRIT WHY I AM PUNISHED WITH THAT HUGE AMOUNT I BELONG TO A MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY
              TODAY THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT YOUR BILL IS RS 5600 WHICH IS PAYABLE ONLY AT COURT.

THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ME DUBLICATE COPIES OF BILLS..

PLEASE HELP ME..

REGARDS AND THENKS

SANDEEP CHAUHAN

BSNL Broadband — phone line dead

My landline has been dead since last 7 days. I have no bill payment dues. I have broadband connection too and I am facing many problems due to this. No one is responding. Please look into this matter.

My bsnl landline number is[protected].

Thanking you.

Mukesh Kataria

My landline has been dead since last 4 days. I have no bill payment dues. my telephone number is[protected].

Thanx and Regards
              P Ramakrishna

BSNL — Broadband line dead

I am a BSNL broadband user. My telephone No. is [protected]. but since November 2010. my connection was dead due to negligence of the authority. already register complain 100 times. but no action be taken from their end.

PARTY & Company — Phone line Dead

Dear sir

My Airtel Lend line no[protected]Account No[protected] is dead I have complained many time in airtel customer care center but found no solution of the problem (com No.7645564, 7817618, 8002868, 8027416)

Please take the needful steps at the earliest

For Pary & Co
              2nd Floor A-146, Sector-63
              Noida

we have already paid the dues that were not to be paid by us but we paid due to notices sent by court.but after returning all the devices and paying bills we have closed this account for permanent basis but bill are still coming as there are no device and services that we are using now.
              So please look into the matter.

i will be very thank ful to you.

Sandeep Chauhan
              BSNL Broadband
              SANDEEP200190 on Mar 1, 2012

INCREASED BILL ALSO ON DEAD TELEPHONE LINE
              DEAR SIR

I AM SANDEEP CHAUHAN FROM VPO-SOTAL BABA DISTRICT - ROPAR
              LANDLINE NO - [protected]

THEY ARE NOT PROVIDING ME DUBLICATE COPIES OF BILLS..

PLEASE HELP ME..

REGARDS AND THENKS

SANDEEP CHAUHAN

I am receiving repeated phone calls threatening sexual abuse to my bsnl land-line number[protected]. Could not know from which number the offender is calling, because there is no provision in my phone to display the number of the caller. I need immediate action against the offender.

BSNL Landline — Abuse..

One person was called to my BSNL land line and abused.. How can i find out this number without caller id
                past one month's my bsnl landline list please...
                Yesterday and today I am receiving phone calls to my bsnl land line number[protected], threatening sexual abuse from an unknown person. The phone number from which the offender is calling is not known because there is no provision in our phone set to display the number of the caller. As an initial step I request you to warn the offender, and if this continues take necessary steps

BSNL — lost sim

This is to inform you that I have lost my BSNL excel Sim no.[protected].Please help me eith the...
                  I have recharged my mobile with top up (Rs.55/-) through online on 25th February 2012. The amount of Rs.55 was debited from...

I'm Chandranath Ghosh..I've Bsnl 3g modem...In this area Bsnl 3g cnnection is present bt It's too poor... Browsing Speed is low(80kbps-420kbps) & some time(mainly working time)have no continuity...some time it does not work properly... ..we can't get original 3G speed from Bsnl 3g... my mobile number is [protected]... Sir please do somethning for us....

BSNL Broadband — i am not get 3g speed

hi,

I am not to get 3G speed on BSNL 3g. I am reacharge my 3g sim to Rs-152 for 1 week. but i am get 2G speed . please help me

this is to inform u that using 3G sim but the speed is not there. for what they r sitting over there what r there job responsibilities. i think they r good for nothing. they r always late. and they r never in there places. sahab logo ke room lock miltey hai workingh hours me. they r sifting there responcibilities from person to person. mo-[protected]
                  Hi I have got bsnl 3G dongal but it is not giving proper speed for which I am paying

EVDO DATA CARD NO-[protected].CONNECTION-IN THE NAME OF HIRA LAL SHAW.16 HAT LANE.HOWRAH-711101.AVAILING FMC DISCOUNT 20%...
                    My father Mr.Satya Prakas Srivastava has lost his mobile handset yesterday in the afternoon around 2:30pm in Rajajipuram...
                    Despite of lodging complain on 18th feb with complain number-[protected] against phone number-[protected] , there has been...

BSNL — sim card registration failed

my mobile no [protected] is not working since 1 week,it says sim card registration failed.how to proceed to get back my number...

BSNL Wimax — Wimax connectivity (internet)

Dear Sir / Madam,
                    We from M/s. Faizan Shoes (P) Ltd., Solur, Ambur.
                    We are having a broad band connection (242058)...

I have applied for wi-max internet connection in the name of SWARGIYA SURENDRA BABU SMRITI SANSTHAN, IHHS Academy, Bathnaha at BSNL Forbesganj on 20/2/2012 but till date the connection didn’t established. It requires 16m wire but the department provides only 10m wire. Mr. Manish Kumar expresses helplessness to solve the problem. But billing started.
                    I therefore request you to take necessary action. For this kind for your act I shall remain ever grateful to you.
                    Thanks!
                    Rosy Devi Chairperson SWARGIYA SURENDRA BABU SMRITI SANSTHAN
                    IHHS Academy, Bathnaha
                    Pin - 854316
                    email - [protected]@rediffmail.com
                    mobile - [protected]
                    Aug 13, 2020

I, Mohammad Sadiq, have a BSNL landline, number[protected]. One week ago, while I was out of station and my sister was in college, Mr.Ramesh from BSNL Sait Colony office came to my residence at No:6/10 Sulaiman Zackria Avnue, Egmore, Chennai - 600008, and disconnected my landline and also took away the phone and modem without my knowledge or information.

I wish to ask BSNL Chennai telephones the following:

- How can your representative disconnect my landline without my consent?
                      - How can he enter my house and take away my modem without my permission?
                      - What about my deposit? Will I get it back or not?

I have also sent them an email on their online website complaints page with no response from their side.

sadiq — Telephone Dead

Landline no:[protected] Dead
                      My Telephone no:[protected] is dead for the past one month. In spite of booking of complaints no action is being taken to rectify it. I was told that its due to "Cable Fault", whenever the poonamaravathy, exchange is approached. In the last two months in similar occasions they took 20 days to correct it. As a result, my telephone worked for 20 days only for the past 60 days. Still, they are claiming the bill for telephone and broad band as usual. Kindly advise me what to do next?