Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

CellOne all India Helpline: 1 800 180 1503, 1 800 180 1503

BSNL BroadBand Helpline: 1800 345 1504 1504, 1800 345 1504

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1186)

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Sudipto Chowdhury
I m using BSNL's Dataone Broadband from last month, but facing a serious problem regarding connection i.e. disconnection of broadband i.e. linked failed.After 2 min (approx) i have to connect again and again. I have inform the officer regarding this problem, she told me that "tommorow our executive meet u to sort out this problem, but all gone in vain no one come from BSNL deptt. to sort out my prob. I think BSNL should change their punch line i.e. "BSNL Disconnecting India". Please do me favour regard this matter.

DISCONNECTION AFTER 2 MIN.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:26:05

DATA ONE — disconnection

while surfing after sometime my broad band gets disconnected the duration is around 45mins at an average status is blinking adsl is stable Ethernet is blinking.

DATAONE BROADBAND — DATAONE BROADBAND

I m using BSNL's Dataone Broadband from last month (Tel. :[protected], but facing a serious problem regarding connection i.e. disconnection of broadband i.e. linked failed.After 2 min (approx) i have to connect again and again. I have inform the BSNL officer (Rajender Nagar Exchange, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad (U.P.) regarding this problem, she told me that "tommorow our executive meet u to sort out this problem, but all gone in vain no one come from BSNL deptt. to sort out my prob. I think BSNL should change their punch line i.e. "BSNL Disconnecting India". Please do me favour regard this matter.
hello i am customer of broadband, kindly send me links to change my broadband user id and password, as soon as possible, because i am not using the internet and paying heavy bill

BSNL Broadband — bill was too much high [Resolved]

firoz khan musa khan
    i have get BSNL broadband connection on 21 dec2008 for 750 home unlimited plane .and in jan 31 2009 i appilied for plane change...

jayan v nair
    Sir
    how many times this Number +[protected] call me during the last few days (including missed call)and I had dialed to this number (including missed calls ) with time and duration of time (details)
    Kindly send to my email address
    with regards
    Jayan V Nair
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-13 17:34:33
    Sir, Please send me the call details of all incoming outgoing calls for my BSNL saral anand mobile connection No: [protected], from 1/ 07/ 2010 to 29/ 08/ 2010 . it will be greatfull to you
    [protected]@gmail.com
    Complaint comments  Add a comment

BSNL Broadband — Landline and internet is not working from last 3 days [Resolved]

udaya kumar d
      I am having bsnl broadband connection.Landline and internet is not working from last 3 days.
      I...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (17)

K.J.Ephrem

Subject: Troublesome land phone & Delay in getting Broadband connection

Tel. Exchange:Chirakkadavu(Kanjirapally,Kottayam)
      Tel. number: [protected]

Complaint about Landline Telephone:

Sound is not audible. Loud noice. There are many joints in the wire connecting my phone and underground cable. This is the condition for many years. Submitted many complaints. The authorities asked us to give complaints. As we are busy we are unable to go from offices to offices giving complaints. I request the authorities to take prompt action.

Complaint about Broadband:

I've applied for broadband connection 2 months before. Then I was told that I've got the first priority to get the connection. Till now I haven't got the connection. On enquiry I got the answer that I would get it soon. I request the authorities to look into the matter.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:24:36

BSNL/phone&broadband — delay for phone and broadband

My name is S. Gunaranjithamary. i applied BSNL phone and broadband connection. i paid 500rs 9th aug 2008. they said they will come and give the connection within a week. but now today 13th sep. but still they did not give any connection. i dont know the reason why they are doing like this.
      I am in Maduravoyal. here maduravoyal exchange no response for everything. they did not refund the money also. i applied one agency.

I want to make a complaint about this. so please verify and do the needful. My order number is 82388066.

BSNL — Troublesome phone & Delay in getting Broadband connection

I've applied for broadband connection 2 months before. Then I was told that i've first priority. Till now I haven't got the connection. On enquiry I got the answer that I would get it soon.

BSNL Broadband — Billing [Resolved]

Bala Murali
        Past 3 months am using BSNL Broadband. At 1st month am using Home 250 plan. on that month i have d bill Rs.784 i pay Bill....
        Complaint comments  Comments  (12)

BSNL Broadband — BROAD BAND PLAN CHANGE [Resolved]

J.P.SINGHI
        ON 30TH JULY I SUBMITTED MY WRITTEN REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF MY HOME 250 PLAN TO HOME UL 750 PLUS FOR MY BROADBAND SERVICE ON...

Maneesh Kumar Sethi

I am BSNL Pre Paid Mobile user o[censored]ttaranchal circle. My mobile no is [protected]. BSNL Radio services is started FORCELY on my mobile. I want to stop this service immediately, many times I tried through BSNL cutomer care but they were not able to stop this service and also were not able to give satisfactory answer and said that this radio service is not operated by BSNL & are not responsible for this facility, This is some Private sector service & asked me to contact at 126300.When I contacted at 126300 there is not option to stop this facility and no provision to talk personaly at this number and only computor generated voices are heard.This number(126300) is also not toll free. Rupees 10/ -per minute charghes to be paid by me to BSNL.I have sent to SMS at 126300 and BSNL customer care service to stop this facility. PLEASE.

KINDLY STOP THIS SERVICE ON MY MOBILE IMMEDIATELY.

Thanks & Regards,
        Maneesh Kumar Sethi
        Dehradun -248 001
        Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:25:30
        i have been purchased the cellone sim on 13.11.09 from jabalpur, MP circle but it is not activated till now. please help me for its activation.
        hi bsnl prepaid connection are not proper working in my area Haldi-263146, Pantnagar Udha Singh Nagar(Uttarakhand)
        then light gone
        RespectedSir/Madam
        This is Rajendra Singh from vill - Mani Dhami, po- Mawani Dawani, Dist- Pithoragarh (UA), My complaint about the BSNL Mobile tower. Which is located in the vill - Baram, Thats communication range only 1km. This cause others neighbors villagers are not avails the benefit of the BSNL mobile service. If to increase the rage of communication about 7-8 km many village(thousands people ) of the valley takes benefits of the comn. There are No Land line Phone. WLL but it always not reachable.

Sir, I am the army person, I hope next time i will talk to my family by phone. it is not my problem all the valley personals.

So please sir may I request to Increase the communication range of The tower.

Hemal Dikshit
          I am using a 256 kbps connection on unlimited download and upload scheme for my phone no 23193794. I am being charged a fixed fee of 990 irrespective of the downtime. In August my Broadband was disconnected from 8th to the 23rd and I received a bill of 990 for the whole months usage and now again this month my broadband has been disconnected since the 2nd till date however I am sure I will get a bill of 990. I raised this with customer service who have been giving me the run around asking me to contact the Accounts Manager who doesnt seem to exist. I went to the BSNL office near Navrang circle and from there I was asked to go to the bill payment center opposite to Navrang theater who asked to go to the Magadi Road office who said I have to go the Navrang office again. I called up customer care and they dont know who the Accounts Manager is, I called up the number on my bill which says please contact Account Manager and they said they dont know either, I even called up the broadband technical support and they dont know either. This is like going in circles. I have now finally given up the chase and decided I will not pay the bill unless someone gets the unused amount off of my phone bill. Please help.
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:25:22
          Bill No.1276572. Con.No.3248913 Dated 07.09.2009 Collected an amount of Rs. 500/- as Broadband Deposit. The scheme is Broadband without deposit. So please refund the said amount.

BSNL, UDUPI, Kemmannu exchange — Phone not working [Resolved]

K Girish Kumar Bhat
            Our BSNL landline phone no[protected] is not working when there is no power in our area ,regading this I have complented...

Miral Patel
            hello,
            My cellphone no. is [protected] (BSNL) I have complain that i send internations sms to my friends at Indonasia and UAE but mostly that sms never reach to my friends, and till today i was debited about Rs. 50 , when i call customer care on 29.10.09 they did not give me setisfaction reason and disconnect phone 2 times without saying anything, than i leave voice massage also
            Plz do needful in this case.
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:25:12

BSNL IP TV My way — No service and no response with harsh behaviour [Resolved]

Mihir Kumar Patro
              Hi All,
              I have many time complained to IP tv people but they are responding any thing . below are the communication...
              Complaint comments  Comments  (20)

BSNL Broadband — Broadband is not working [Resolved]

Raju Rajendran
              My bsnl landline number is 28531967. The bsnl broadband is not working. Please attend. Matter is most urgent.

Complaint comments  Comments  (14)

Jayen Barochia
              I had done BSNL two timesonline recharge through BSNL portal. detail is as below
              Date:[protected]
              Transaction ID: TXT[protected]
              Amount:220 (top up)
              Receipt No: [protected]

Date:[protected]
              Transaction ID: TXT[protected]
              Amount: 110 (top up)
              Receipt No.: [protected]

I had done both recharge and transfer my money through net banking. money was deducted on same day, but still i haven't got above both balance till today. I booked complain on[protected] and enquired 4 times. but there is no response from their side. Please help me.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:24:56
              Dear sir, i have recharge my sim Rs.55(Top up) by Online sbi Account.The balance is deducted from my Account.but my sim is not recharged.
              my transaction id is-[protected]IG13206500.plz coperate .my mobile no-[protected].
              Dear sir, i have recharge my sim Rs.110(Top up) by Online sbi Account.The balance is deducted from my Account.but my sim is not recharged.
              my state bank Ref no.IG16887993.plz coperate .my mobile no-[protected]
              Sir/Madam
              I Have recharge my mobile no [protected] rs 500/- (recharge) 02 jan'2013 by online thru icici credit card web site .. pre paid moblie but recharge update today (04 jan'2013) massage reved amount transfer top-op not talk value(voice call)
              my transaction id is[protected] pls take a needful action...
              my moblie no [protected]

Seshagiri Chaganti
                I am a resident of Vivekananda Nagar, Kukatpally having a BSNL landline phone with number[protected].
                My phone line is not clear since many months and I have raised the complaint umpteen number of times. I even met the concerned person in Vivekananda Nagar exchange personally but could get only promises in return.
                I would request the concerned authorities to look into this matter urgently.
                Seshagiri
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:24:54

BSNL — Not clear

Our bsnl,pune landline no. is 27172502, not clear, can hear double sound wires get detached frequently and coversation becomes very difficult. Requests for repairing several times has been noted down in the register ( lineman) has been informed it is high time there is no response as such ,
                Request you to solve ASAP

BSNL — NETWORK NOT CLEAR

I have converted from Reliance to BSNL through MNP. The problem I'm facing is, though the Network Signal of BSNL is showing full but I still get disconnected between calls, sometimes the voice breaks sometimes people complain that they cannot reach me on phone etc. Earlier Reliance had no problems at all but I was determined to go for BSNL as I thought to be the best provider. I'm also using BSNL landline and never had any problem with it till now. But mobile service is really annoying. I hope this would be sorted soon else I'll change back to Relaince again. Any help on this is appreciated. Thanks.

K.V.K. SATYANARAYANA
                  20% discount to govt/psu emp
                  I paid deposit of Rs.750/- for broad band unlimited 750 connection to my Tel. No.[protected]. Being a PSU permanent employee, I applied for 20% rebate/discount to my broadband bill along with necessary proof of pay particulars signed by my Accounts Officer, ID proof, copy of land line bill etc. The Accounts pupil of Saroornagar Telephone Exchange, Hyderabad had not considered and allowed 20% rebate to my BB connection and sent the following bills stating monthly charges of Rs.750/- instead of giving 20% rebate in it. Being a prompt payer I paid the bills.
                  Customer ID [protected] A/c No. [protected] Bill No&date[protected]/08/2009 Rs.922 Customer ID [protected] A/c No. [protected] Bill No&date[protected]/09/2009 Rs.733 I request the BSNL authorities to consider 20% rebate to my above telephone from next bill onwards.
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:24:45

FX Prince
                    From the time the telephone is been installed its not working. the volume is very low during the incoming calls.we are not able to do our outgoing calls. i have already given a oral complaint and web complaint. WEB/BF/93522554. but no action has been taken. I kindly request you to Replace my instrument or do the Alternative.
                    Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-08-14 02:24:44
                    INCOMING AS WELL AS OUTGOING IS FAAILED
                    My instrument with the telephone number 24454148 is not working. Iam not able to dial any phone number having "0" in it.

BSNL Landline — Phone out of service,DUE TO CABLE CUT [Resolved]

KAUSHIK CHATTOPADHYAY

My land phone[protected] at my home is dead since 12 days. When i complaint at my local exchange...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)

BSNL Prepaid — UNSUBSCRIBE OF RINGTONE [Resolved]

SUDEEP BANERJEE
                      SIR, MY SON BY MISTAKE ACCEPTED THE OFFER OF RINGTONES PROVIIDED BY BSNL IN MOBILE NOS. [protected] AND [protected] ...

BSNL — Shifting from banaswadi [Resolved]

Srikanth
                      I did submitted the application to shift on 24th October 2009. But our intelligent BSNL people disconnected the connection...
                      Complaint comments  Comments  (6)