BillDesk — amount got deducted from my vijaya bank account but electricity bill is not paid

Rupnagar, Rupnagar District, Punjab, India
 Nirmal1488 on Feb 16, 2019
I had made a net banking transaction of rupees 1870/-. But transaction got failed and on the billdesk page i got an error with message ("please try later"). But amount got deducted from my vijaya bank account. Later, i checked with bank, they said transaction is successful, please check with merchant.

Below are the details of this transaction. I request you to refund the amount of rupees 1870/- deducted from my bank account.

1. Transaction id : 23948168
2. Transaction ref id: 26174884
3. Transaction type : shopping mall payment
4. Date and approximate time of transaction: 15/02/2019 09:46:19 am ist
5. Bank name : vijaya bank
6. Payment gateway : billdesk
7. Amount in rs. : 1870/-

[Feb 17, 2019] BillDesk customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

I had don my payment. Please check payment status transaction Id PNB[protected], date 25-jan-19, kindly do the need full.
Pspcl bill payment sum of rs. 3450.
with ref. No. ppnb/[protected]/[protected]

through billdesk not received by pspcl.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.
I shall be very thankful to you
Regards: Pardeep Manocha
My transaction reference no.[protected]
Date 11 february 2019 time 15:34
Jio recharge not completed on user number.
So You are refund my rupees
Online payment to jio mobile recharge amount deducted by my bank account but recharge pending
ref no. Bil*onl*[protected]*.

515, Atma House, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    BillDesk - amount got deducted from my vijaya bank account but electricity bill is not paid