Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

This Arun Dhyani ,I have complaint against BLUE DART EXPRESS LIMITED.
I had deliver one courier from BLUE DART EXPRESS LIMITED COMPANY on 26-Aug-2010 from Bangalore to New Delhi, but it is not recived yet in right location
(Plot # 19 , Chhawal Ext. Kangan- Heri Road N.D 110071) in New Delhi.
I talked with customer care & they told me it will reached today (30-Aug-2010) by 6:PM but it is nor recived yet in right place & courier company customer care behhaviour is so rudley, they didn't talked bheaviourly & when I know about my courier information they hang- up the call. So, kindly advise me what I do for this query...

Thanks & regards,
Arun
Aug 13, 2020

blue dart is the worst courier service i ever had an experience with.
    i was to receive a parcel on 27th July 2010. the company kept sending me mails that the courier will be received very soon. i kept waiting...when i called my vendor they said the courier was returned to them as there was no one to receive the parcel.. my house is never left locked.
    the blue dart courier returned my parcel to the vendor without even calling me or coming to my address.
    when i esquired with the Bhubaneshwar bluedart they said my parcel could not reach since it was raining..
    i am still waiting for the parcel...whenever i call bluedart official they keep giving me fake excuses.
    Plz this is for the people reading this..never use blue dart as your courier service provider.
    ABHISHEK SENAPATI
    Aug 13, 2020

With ref to the abovementioned AWB no [protected], it may be noted that the said awb was despatched on 25th Aug'10 for Noida & was supposed to be delivered by 26th Aug, but the same has not been delivered till date.

Further it was surprising to notice that absurd comments were put up on the mail tracker/ customer care with remarks such as consignee not available, where as the fact is that the location is a well known store with 24 hrs guard posted over there.

I tried to file a complaint with the customer care exe. Ms Jyoti at UP (Ghaziabad) location but she refused to file any complaints with the remarks that no complaints can be filed for such non delivery cases.

Till date my awb has not been delivered with no trace of the awb and no satisfactory replies from Blue Dart officials.

It seems that Blue dart people have forgetton their service code and their service has become very pathetic.

Request you to look into the matter and trace the awb and further put a proper apology for the irresponsive behaviour of your staff.

Otherwise i would be forced to take up the matter to consumer court for appropriate action.

Complainant

Arunesh Roy
      #[protected]

Dear Sir / Madam
        My Sister had send a Raki from U.S.A through internet deleivery service & So blue dart had send me rakhi document No AWB # [protected] despached on 16.08 10 to me in Jodhpur Rajasthan.

I had received the same today on 28.08.10 at 3.28 pm.

My home is around 8 Kms from Blue Dart offfice & it took almost 5 to 6 Days to reach me today from you jodhpur office as conformed by Mr Vyas & even today your men was not ready to deliever at my house & wanted me to collect it from office & when i talked to Mr Rajesh Vyas owner / main person in Blue Dart he stated following Reasons

1. There was heavy rain from last 10 Days actually which was normal rain.
        2. My house is very far.
        3. My men was on leave
        4. due to rakhi load my delivery got late
        5. I have shifted my office so i was busy

So you are kindly requested to revert me on the same.As your jodhpur office does not even feel sorry for delay.

Sunil Saini
        m-[protected]

BlueDart parcel — Parcel not yet received even after 12 days

City Bank sent me a parcel to my residential address through BlueDart.But Blue Dart failed to delever one small parcel to my residential address which is just 2 kms away from their office.Even after repeated calls made they are not bothering about this.Whenever I make a call they used to say 'the person is already on the way and will be delevering today at any cost'. This is the reckless service offered by Blue Dart. But the strange thing is that they are not ashamed of telling me repeatedly the same story that ' the person is already on the way and will be delevering today at any cost'.

Delayed Delivery is our motto that Service company is Blue Dart and it is in India, And I cant believe the US consulate (VFS) is tie up with Delayed Delivery company to deliver their visas or passports to visa applicants...I cant accept, how its happened, Blue Dart is the one of the negative listed company in India and they never deliver any stuff on time or on location and transport explosive item's their shipments via air. The last incident happened few week back in Cochin,the Indian Customs put their name in negative list because try to transport explosive item from Cochin to Chennai via air,Kerala is the place to get any type of explosive items including RDX(recently lot of Muslim terrorists arrested and investigation under CBI). And please dont expect on time delivery or rush service from BLUE DART. The VFS and US consulate offering rush service with high delivery charge.This company fooling every applicants one who looking their passport from US consulate,Never deliver anything on time and on location. Then what is the meaning of rush courier service. The bellow links says expectations o[censored]S consulate but that never happens in India with Blue Dart... The very bad company,US consulate of Chennai and Applicants sucked.See the link...

Aug 13, 2020
          Delayed Delivery is our motto that Service company is Blue Dart and it is in India, Blue Dart is the one of the negative listed company in India and they never deliver any stuff on time or on location and transport explosive item's their shipments via air. The last incident happened few week back in Cochin,the Indian Customs put their name in negative list because try to transport explosive item from Cochin to Chennai via air,Kerala is the place to get any type of explosive items including RDX.Never deliver anything on time and on location. Then what is the meaning of rush courier service. Dont go with BLUE DART

One of the very bad Service company is in India that is Blue Dart, And I cant believe the US consulate (VFS) is tie up with this bad company to deliver their visas or passports to visa applicants...This is the one of the best joke in the century. Blue Dart is the one of the very bad company in India and they never deliver any stuff on time or on location. When we call them we never get a confirmed answer on time or never expect a rush service. The VFS and US consulate offering rush service with high delivery charge.This company fooling every applicants one who looking their passport from US consulate,Never deliver anything on time and on location. Then what is the meaning of rush courier service. The bellow links says expectations o[censored]S consulate but that never happens in India with Blue Dart... The very bad company,US consulate of Chennai and Applicants sucked.

Blue Dart,India — Maximum Delay

Please don't go with BLUE DART ....Delayed Delivery is our motto that Service company is Blue Dart and it is in India, Blue Dart is the one of the negative listed company in India and they never deliver any stuff on time or on location and transport explosive item's their shipments via air. The last incident happened few week back in Cochin,the Indian Customs put their name in negative list because try to transport explosive item from Cochin to Chennai via air,Kerala is the place to get any type of explosive items including RDX.Never deliver anything on time and on location. Then what is the meaning of rush courier service Maximum late Delivery

Reference Number: [protected], Blue Dart
              Is'nt it frustrating and disappointing the way these people deal with us. I mysel[censored]sed DHL and FedEx for several years in US and never ever faced any problem. Why the hell DHL is giving its name to Blue Dart. Blue Dart services ar
              nd the people are so annoying you can't believe. If I refer to above code number which was given to us during our shipment of some important text books from Lucknow to Gangtok on August 12, 2010 has not yet (20.8.10) arrived to the destination. My daughter who is in desperate need of these books, is roaming around to receive the consignment and is calling to us everyday. These people when we called said that it is raining over there or sometimes say that the person is not there to receive. What a joke? Charging so much amount for delivery (more than anybody in this country) could not deliver one packet in 9 days. I'm sorry to say but would feel that I am stupid if I used BLUE DART. DHL should not give its name to this company.
              Kishore K Srivastava, Lucknow
              lueDart >> MailDart
              Friday, August 20, 2010 11:14 AM
              From:
              "[protected]@bluedart.com" <[protected]@bluedart.com>
              Add sender to Contacts
              To:
              [protected]@yahoo.com
              As requested by you, following are shipping status updates of your shipment(s).

Waybill Number : [protected]
              Status : SHIPMENT DELIVERED
              Date of Delivery : 20 August 2010
              Time of Delivery : 16:00
              Recipient : SELF

This is to inform the Head Office of Blue Dart that the city office in Ludhiana has become very unprofessional. The executives in Ludhiana never pick up the landline. One in hundred time; if they pick up; their tone is utmost rude as though why you called us. It seems as though we have called a government office of old times while calling at Blue Dart Ludhiana office.

The sort of courier service Blue Dart gives is unmatchable but at the same time the staff at office needs to be a bit friendly and professional in terms of handling phone calls and picking them up.

Sammit Gambhir
                Email ID: [protected]@gmail.com
                Aug 13, 2020

I was supposed to receive my passport on 3rd July which didnt get delivered. Then I was told it will be delivered on Monday morning and the delivery guy reaches my office at 430pm when I am not around and refused to deliver the packet. Then after speaking to me over the phone he promised to deliver it at 9am the next morning. And i reach my office at 9am and the guy is not here.
                  I call the so called customer "care" executives sitting at the office who tell me that i have told lies and the packet will be delivered not before 3pm.
                  I cannot be waiting in the office just to receive the packet.

This is disgusting. Your services are extremely painful. There is no customer sensitivity.
                  Customer care executives are good for nothing. Instead of helping they tell lies and try to confuse the customer with their fake promises.

I am sick of the services Blue Dart provides.

Maria Masoodi
                  Aug 13, 2020

I have sent one courier to Alwar through BlueDart on 29th of June 2010. The Waybill No is [protected].
                    This courier supposed to deliver to shipping address very next day evening (30th June 2010). But this shipping was redirected and misrouted to different wrong places due to shipper's fault.

I really couldn’t understand the way these guy works. It was clearly mentioned pin code of destination place Alwar (301001) in parcel and the slip which I got from BlueDart, but BlueDart people mistyped the pin code.

Being a premier courier company of south Asia making such kind of silly mistakes and customers are suffering, why???

This courier could have been delivered so quickly, if I could have sent it through local/other courier companies in minimal charges.

My parcel supposed to be delivered on 30th June which was urgent and not yet delivered.
                    I registered one complaint in BlueDart itself 141019.
                    Aug 13, 2020
                    Blue dart service sucks. On 19th of nov they came home to deliver a bank document. I was not available, so they dropped a note. Immediately, I called them up and fixed a time next day which was a saturday. They wanted to keep a 2 hrs slot that too on a Saturday evening between 4and 6. I had no option but to agree. So I cancelled all my appointments and waited for them till 7 in the evening and finally called the blue dart number(call centre) where they really can't help you other than writing notes. Supposed to give me a call shortly which finally came after 2 hours. I gave him the new time of delivery, Monday (22nd) morning by 8-30am. He called me back again offering to deliver it on Sunday morning. But no trace on Sunday morning. When I called up on Sunday, they said it's closed on Sunday, how can he confirm to deliver on Sunday. Monday, till almost noon, no trace of parcel. I called up and the lady in the call centre put me on hold for 10 mins and said she will call me shortly. No call and after that I lost my patience and called up again. This time the person helped and made a conference call and finally I talked ton the person in-charge. He gave me reasons like the delivery person went thru accident and all these mess. He will deliver it tomorrow. I wanted my post in 15 mins and that's all I said. I was amazed that it came in 15 mins.
                    Still they wanted to postpone it to another day. Do we always need to fight and shout to get things done. They are the courier service and charging a premium to deliver it on time. Why should they not keep their time. If there is a shortage of employees, hire more people, or charge like an ordinary courier company.
                    A customer

I had couriered a document on 14-06-10 from bangalore,docket no [protected], on contacting the cuttack blue dart day on day...

I was consignee to shipment with Blue Dart consignment number [protected] and [protected].

1.Consignment number [protected] (Send 03 June from Gurgaon)

The shipmet apparently arrived in cuttack on 4 June 2010 but it was not delivered until 10 June 08.
                      When I contacted the Cuttack office (ph ) on 8 June 2010, i was told that the address was incomplete and the consignement had no contact number on it and hence could not be delivered. But this was not true, the consignment indeed had complete address and contact number.Also they told me that they will deliver it in today(8 June 2010) but they didnot deliver it on 8th also.
                      when i checked in online status on 9th june it was showing that it already delivered but still it was not delivered that time .Finally they deliver it on 10th June.so all together they took 8days to deliver .

2.Consignment number [protected] (Send 08 June from Gurgaon)

This shipmet arrived in Bhubanswar on 9th June 2010.I have sent my passport on this shipment and which should reached in bhubanswar before 10th June as per my discussion with customer care of blue dart and faridabad office.

When i called to bhubanswar office on 10 th evening they told me that the same answer the address was incomplete.Then i spoke to Mr. S.K. DAS in bhubanswar bluedart office.I requested him to delivery it on 10th because its very urgent, but he refused to deliver it on 10th because the time was 5.30 pm and they canot be deliver it after that.
                      And also he told me that they will deliver it on next day morning before that they just cant deliver what ever you want to do you do.Now the time is 1 PM(11th June) still i am waiting for the delivery .

I raised a complened agains this 2 and the complane number is 139546 but no body called me after that from blue dart.I called so many times after that to blue dart regarding this complain but nobody called me.

My question is why blue dart charges 250 rs for each consignment while other charges 5 times less than that they deliver the consignment on time.

Sorry for the spam but i want to know the right person who can slove my problem.

Pradyumna

Dear Sir/Madam
                        One of my document was booked on 24th May 2010 from Mumbai to my address at Guwahati-1 vide CN NO: [protected].But the document has not reached to me till now.Wheareas in the online tracking system is showing delivered on 28.05.2010.While contacting with Blue dart Guwahati office for several times they had given me a number of one Mr Prabal Das(Bluedart Staff) who confirmed me on 05.06.2010 that the document has been wrongly delivered at some other's address.It will be picked up and delivered to me in the evening.But till now(07.06.2010 at 18.20 Hrs) the document is undelivered.Now the document contains Internet Banking ID and Password,so I could not been able to access the same till now due to which I have lost thousands of business.more over at 17.45 Hrs today I contacted the Guwahati Office again to know the status of my docx one gentleman(Speaking in Hindi against my local language) had misbehaved me by saying (I am not your servant,go to hell,complain wherever you want ....)
                        In the morning at arround 11 am also I tried to contact at [protected](Customer Care) but the person concerned told me that their senior official is not arrived in the office so he could not do anything.This is the service providing by such a reputed couruier.As such I have no other option but to seek your kind intervention in this regard and oblige.
                        Your's
                        Faithfully
                        Chandan Nath
                        Prop.CN Travels
                        Ph:[protected]/[protected]
                        Aug 13, 2020
                        I have received a call from Blue Dart stating that a courier has come in my name and has to be delivered at my address. I started explaining the address to the concerned person. In the mid of the conversation, unable to understand the address, the person got irritated and handed the phone to another of his colleague. This new guy said that you give the exact address and when I told him that I have given the same, he just disconnected the call without even bothering to say whether the courier can be delivered or not.

Such is the case with services being provided in Guwahati by Blue Dart that I am extremely dissatisfied for lack o[censored]nprofessionalism from their end.

Document Courier — not received till date

Docket no. [protected] sent by ASTROSAI Institute Delhi three weeks back but till date not received. Pl.expidite or return the article.

mr> patil
                        bluedart visakhapatnam branch services is very very worst & dirty services Branch manager Mr. ibraheem he didn't take any response in deliveries he being international manager and delivery boys feels as a managers and they are not respect for customers.
                        I have received a call from Blue Dart stating that a courier has come in my name and has to be delivered at my address. I started explaining the address to the concerned person. In the mid of the conversation, unable to understand the address, the person got irritated and handed the phone to another of his colleague. This new guy said that you give the exact address and when I told him that I have given the same, he is Mr Ibhraheem just disconnected the call without even bothering to say whether the courier can be delivered or not
                        It is not at all complain, I just want to conferm that the parcel bearing no.AWB# [protected], probable date of delivery 07/06/2012 is confirmed or not.

Waybill Number : 42596737492 not yet delivered and its been 10 days completed now.

Waybill Number : [protected] not yet delivered and its been 10 days completed now. Please deliver as soon as possible. It is very important to me. I am waiting very patiently Very very bad services from BLUE DART.

I was sent my E order by Blue Dart Courier vide No [protected] from delhi to Kanpur by ICICI bank.

As per the Company, the same has been delivered to me on 1st Jun, whereas, no one has even contacted me or delivered the product.

The front office people are avoiding telephonic queries and are not able to give any satisfactory reply in person.

what is the next course of action, pse advice.

H S Sidana
                          Aug 13, 2020
                          I was suppose to recieve my shipment on 1st of nov 2010 from HDFC Bank and i did not get my courier on time i asked for the help as i need fly after 3 days but they were not ready to help me out . It was really Frustrating by listening to their Noes for not valid reasons.

what is the next course of action, pls advice. As i am going to fly after 1 days .
                          Following are shipping status updates of shipment(s) :

Waybill Number : [protected]
                          [protected][protected]
                          Pickup Date : 30 April 2012
                          From : HYDERABAD
                          To : MUMBAI
                          Status : C'NEE SHIFTED FROM THE GIVEN ADDRESS. Contact Customer Service

Message :

please delevery the docoment for the following the adress
                          SRI M.RAGHURAM REDDY (IRS)
                          A7, CUSTOMS QUARTERS
                          KAP RAK ROAD
                          WADALA(WEST)
                          MUMBAI-400031 WAY BILL NO [protected]

Citibank Courier consisting of Debit Card Courier via Blue Dart was delivered to me in Open Condition. The Delivery boy was also in drunken position and forced me to take it in that condition and behaved rudely and used filthy language.

I had to accept it due to embarrassment in front of family members and relatives.

Is this the way BLUE DART operates ????? Will be there any action on the delivery boy ??? and Can I return the courier ???? I dont want to accept it as it has come to in open condition and my card details have already been revealed to him......????

Reference number: [protected] or [protected] dated 2nd June 2010

Rajaneesh Chandra
                            [protected]@yahoo.com

Dear Sir

We have booked one courier vide AWB no. [protected] from Chattarpur, Delhi TO Rama Road, Delhi Address on 28 May 2010 because it was so urgent and it was supposed to deliver on 29 May 2010, but i regret to say today is 1 June and it is not been delivered so far.

We have checked with Customer care but i was in shock with their excused for this. they gave different excuses. while Telephone No. of receiver and sender was mentioned on packet.

1 There was no pin code on address.
                              2. There was wrong Pin code mentioned ie 110075
                              3 it was wrong address on packet.

We tried to chase all people but we did not get any success.

Kindly suggest what action i can take against blue dart.

Prakash
                              Dear Sir

We have booked one courier vide AWB no. [protected] from Patiala (Pb) to Chandigarh, Chandigarh Judicial Academy, Sector 43, Chandigarh Address on 30 June 2010 because it was so urgent and it was supposed to deliver on 1st July 2010, but i regret to say today is 2 July and it is not been delivered so far. In this courier i have sent application for recruitement with Rs.500/- Demand Draft. Today is the last for submitting the application form. So, you are requested to kindly send this courier by today only.
                              A consignment booked from Delhi To Kolkata on 7th. April.11 vide No. [protected]. Tracking shows that The consignment delivered on 8th. April, 11, but we have not received the same. A false statement on tracking website to mislead the customer. A co. like Bluedart giving false informations on website.Pl take action and arrange for delivery of Consignment immediately.
                              With regards
                              H.N.Shah
                              Roots Enviro Systems Pvt. Ltd.
                              I got a message from blue dart courier to delivery my shipment from Standard chartered bank vide no.[protected] to be delivered within 48 hours on 25/4/12. Today being 28/4/12, I am yet receive my shipment and it has crossed the time limit given by the blue dart company. The sad thing is there is no follow-up and message from them regarding the delay in delivery. I have been waiting to receive my shipment for the past two days and with great disappointment I am lodging this complaint. Very poor service and they have to go long way to claim the status of one of the premier courier companies of India.
                              i tanna krishna my airway bill no. [protected] and dispatch date 28/04/2012 from standard charter bank. When i see the message on[protected] I called the bluedart courier customer No. they said (no consignee at given address on 1st may 2012 at 5:00 pm) but nobody came at that time. when i request the customer care to resend the courier they commit me today or tomorrow will be delivered. From morning onward i am waiting for the courier, when i disappoint again i call customer care they said before 6pm will be delivered. I call Malakept branch from morning onward but they are not lifting the phone when they lift they said (no consignee at given address) I don't no who delivery boy told they.

for agent having posted it delayed

My axais bank urgent delivery has been reached the agent and he dont deliver after i call him now in friday he dont pick up my call in saturday he turn it off i have been facing problems all most 10 days so plz resolve it.

NOT RECIVING OF courior

dear sir i have been reciving other courior and banking statement to address but ur persons has returend the courior to the bank stating unable to find the address he has not called me through my mobile no

I had to recieve a courier Airway Bill no is [protected], Its was returned first time by blue Dart saying that the consignee has shifted. It was again re dispatched by HDFC Bank and again they have returned mentioning that address is incorrect.

I am living on the same address and it is 100% correct. I went to blue Dart's office in Okhla and they said the courier boy will go to your address and if not found he will call you.

My address is on main road in east of kailash, New Delhi.

This is the best example of Blue Darts's worst service.

I request to company that please look in to matter and punish the concerned staff.

Udai Pratap Singh
                                Non Delivery of courier enen address is correct

Bluedart — Courier [Resolved]

My Name is Kumar Shah. This is regarding blue dart worst service.
                                  my Blue Dart id is [protected]. I have...
                                  We were expecting a document package from Birla Sun Life Insurance from 14th May onwards. We were out of town on the 20th...

I am Rajnish Singh. i would like to inform you that my father applied for PAN card which was sent by PAN...