Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 23, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Blue Dart Express

Having problems with Blue Dart Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Blue Dart Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Blue Dart Express

Toll free
1860 233 1234
Fax

Blue Dart Express reviews & complaints page 472

I wanted to send a parcel containing clothes to Chennai(pin code 600026) and i checked Blue dart website and following specifications were mentioned on website.

Service : Surface Line
Origin City : GURGAON
Destination City : CHENNAI
Weight : 10.58 Kgs
Total Shipping Charges : Rs. 231.00

All rates are exclusive of the applicable Fuel Surcharge, Service Tax and Educational Cess and charges for value added features, e.g Demand Draft on Delivery (DOD), Freight on Delivery (FOD), Valuable Cargo Handling Charges (VCHC), Extra Delivery Locations (EDL), Remote Area Surcharge (RAS), Freight on Value (FOV) etc.

the actual weight of my carton was 10kg and 580grams. the dimensions of my box was height 57Cm's*width41Cm's and length was 51Cm's. The customer service was highly pathetic and the customer service representative who answered my call was highly rude and was not even proficient enough to convert this dimensions into feets or inches. as per Blue dart software which the representative told me the weight of my box was supposed to be 45kg and i have to pay for 45kg which came to around 2500/- rs. I told the rep that when you measure weight on weighing scale you do not bifurcate weight into air weight,volume weight and content weight separately. however Blue dart was adamant on their stupid software. I feel Blue Dart Express India Ltd is full of who just believe in testing customers patience and they seriously need Customer Service lessions as they do not have any professionalism in them to listen to what customers have to say or i must say that just to make quick money they ask customers to pay excess weight of 35kg.

When you travel via airlines the cost for excess baggage is Rs 100 to Rs 120 per kg and its more cheaper to take baggage through airlines rather than such STUPID AND IDIOTIC PRICED COURIER COMPANIES WHICH CHARGE YOU EXTRA IN ORDER TO MAKE QUICK BUCKS.

BLUE DART COURIER SERVICES SUCKS AND SO THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICES...

I made an online purchase from www.Flipkart.com (Order no:OD[protected]) and they have sent it to me through Bluedart Express ltd (Waybill No:[protected]). Now I have got a call from Bluedart Express Ltd Srinagar office saying that the item is ready with them and they are asking me to collect the same from their office. They are supposed to deliver the courier at my door step and I asked them to do it. But they are denying this and repeatedly asking me to collect the item from their office, else they will send it back.
    Please help me get the item for which I have payed the money already. My mobile no is [protected].
    Thank You.
    Aug 13, 2020

i had sent a document via blue dart on the 3rd of april. as it was urgent they assured me it wud reach the next day. the destination was a government office. I expected, since they insist on a mobile no. for prompt, for them to atleast make a phone call on one of the 4 phone no.s provided to inform us abt the delay in delivery or atleast a note saying tht they had come. since nothing was made i called there automatic tracking service which...

Blue dart is not delivering my ICICI Bank credit card. they told that there is no building number. but when a bank can grant my credit card with out building number then why courier can not deliver?

Credit Card — not delivering

this is related to the elbee courier, from last many days they are not giving my credit card from icici, I am not usre what next to do or the course of action required.
      Please reach out to the bank to check on the status, only they can instruct the courier company. You can get the reference number if they have dispatched it, if its not dispatched ask them to send it to you again.

Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and our official will get back to you soon. Kindly refer '2858431' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

El Dorado Micromax A54 Smarty Replacement Li Ion Battery

Order No. [protected]. I Want to cancel this order .. So kindly cancel it.

Dear sir
        Yet I,Bhawesh Kumar have not received my Pan Card ( CKZPK3900N) which has been dispatched on 3rd march 2012 by Blue Dart couriers Express Ltd. by Docket no-[protected]. Please sure me that what is the reason in late delivery.

Thanks & Regards
        Bhawesh Kumar
        [protected]...

Dear sir/madam
        My shipment by blue dart courier (Waybill Number : [protected]) from Bareilly (U.P) to Angul ( Odisha) is dispatch from 13 march 2012 and reaches on 23 days . It contain food item which my sister send to me on Hoil but due to so late delivery ( 11 days ) it is not fit for eatable . and they charge 1400 Rs for the courier the same .
        When I want to know the reason for the same they are not replying . so for your reference I am attaching copy of my mail to blue dart .
        So I want compensation Rs 8900 (1400 Rs for courier and 7500 Rs for food ) for the same.
        My mail id –
        ankur.[protected]@yahoo.co.in

looking forward

JAI HIND

Bluedart — Damaged LCD TV

This is Manish Jain and I sent a LCD TV from PUNE to Rajasthan on 19/09/2011 the waybill number is [protected].
          They damaged the LCD screen and it looks like that something very hard thing just crushed into it , and simply screen got a very bad design on its face. Now Blue dart says that we dont give guarantee to deliver tv..etc...we already have written letter from you.
          True Of course very true but Do you remember BLUDART(...
          I have placed an online order for Accu-Check Glucose meter, which was supposed to be delivered by Blue Dart Courier Service. The order details is as follows:

Order Date: Mar 11, 2012 04:59:56 AM
          Order Number: 136343
          Payment Mode: Online Payment
          Order Status: Courier Dispatched
          Additional Details: BLUE DART COURIER vide docket no.[protected] and Dated : Mar 13, 2012

Here are...

On 13 th of this month State bank of India,Card Division,New Delhi sent a credit card to me vide Blue dart reference number EV[protected],but till date the mail is not delivered to me till date.Please look into this matter and inform me the latest position of the mail.

Mohan John.P.F

My mobile numer is [protected]

My land line number is[protected]

Important Letter — Not reached after four days

I have posted my letter by your EMS speedpost on dated[protected] to Ranchi address, but at this time letter not received which place i have posted.

Important Letter — Non-delivery

Overnite express claims to deliver my letter with AWB No.[protected] to me on 18-Oct-2010 whereas no letter letter has been delivered to me.
          It seems to have been delivered to some other person or the delivery person is playing fool with customer's life.

For me, this is the second instance with courier service of Overnite express. Previously they claimed to deliver railway tickets to security personnel in my apartment but later on, it was found that they have not delivered railway tickets to anyone but claiming that they have been delivered!
          Some stringent action needs to be taken so that this kind of incident doesn't happen and exemplary punishment needs to be given!!!

The office of Bluedart has the most irresponsible employees who are ignorant of the company functionality and services. The customer care executives at the 24 hour customer care services have no clue of the in-charge of Bluedart at hyderabad. The madeenaguda office is almost nonfunctional. I have tried to contact the office through three different numbers and there was no response. Even after endless phone calls there was no response. However I was assured by the 24 hour customer care executives that the office was very much functioning. My courier, which was to be delivered on Saturday 25th Feb 2012 was delayed by three days and has not reached the destination even after mentioning the urgency of receiving the consignment.

My Credit Card was coming by Blue Dart Courier

My courier came to my office when it was a holiday & I wasn't available.Monday onwards I am calling Blue dart to deliver it but it is still not received till yet.I am waiting from last 8 days and my courier is not delivered to me.Its a standard charted credit card.I called many times to blue dart executives ,they replied It will be delivered today,tomorrow.....I am still waiting .Why the concern person are avoiding?? Its in Noida 62 hub it will be delivered ....delivery guy is coming.....I heard it many times BUT it is not DELIVERED .Can someone will take responsibility for Inconvenience caused to me ?????????
              Aug 13, 2020

I have ordered a pearl jewellry from home shop 18 few days back...on 15th of february 2012,the homeshop 18 customer care gave me a call and asked whether the product was delivered to the mentioned address...I said no.they gave me the consignment no. and told that they have already sent it by blue dart.and gave me the land line no. of blue dart(tripura).I called but no body responded.yesterday(21st feb)I went to Blue Dart and collected the product.The Blue dart even didnot gave me a call and when I asked them they responded that they donot bear the responsibility of delivering the product to the mentioned address.Please take some proper steps to avoid the same problem with other customers.
                Aug 13, 2020

I had ordered two different items from two different companies namely bag it today and payback through internet and gave my detailed address and telephone numbers, 10 days after my order placement i got a call from blue dart courier office at Jalandhar confirming my location, and confirmred from the caller that he has understood the address. on same address i am getting all my mails and all other courier parcels. the address is that of an Army Office in Jalandhar cantt which has its own pin code and is in the heart of the city. I was told that my parcel would be deliverd the next day but when the parcel did not reach me for three days i contacted the company which sent the parcel and in both cases my complaint was taken down and i was also given contact number of the local blue dart office, i tried for a complete day but nobody picked up the phone, on second day the phone was picked up and the person told me that they would revert back to me and the parcel would be delivered that very day. However today after seven days i got e mail from both companies that my parcels have been received back by them undelivered. I am extremly sorry to inform you that if this is the way your company delivery is effected then god only can help your company which you claim is the best in the business. By the way this is a second instance, a similar thing had happenned about a month back when i had ordered products from naaptol.com and your delivery agent misbehaved and called on phone and told me to come and collect the packet from a gate , one km away from my address and refused to come and deliver it himself.
                  Please take neccesary action if you want your companies reputation to be maintained. BY THE WAY MY ADDRESS IS MENTIONED BELOW AND THE INCIDENTS CAN BE CONFIRMED AS ALSO THE ADDRESS CAN BE VERIFIED TO BE A VALID ADDRESS.

COLONEL SANJIVE SIROHI
                  JALANDHAR - 144005
                  PUNJAB

Courier Company (as they claim) — MIsbehaviour

Hello Sir/Mam

From last few weeks i am getting calls from unknown source. They claim they are from some courier company and ask for someone named Ravi Kumar. Even after i denied that i dont know anyone named Ravi they keep on calling. When i asked how do they get my number they reply that Ravi Kumar has given them number. They call from different numbers and when i try to call them back it said the number is wrong. The situation became worse when they called my parents asking about Ravi and when parents where unable to understand the girl from the courier company said "aap itne der se mera dimaag kyu kharab kar rahe ho" i tried to call them back but it said the number is wrong. I have noted down the details i.e Phone Number [protected]. they called around 2.45 PM Saturday May15,2010. The phone number on which they called my parents is [protected].

Suraj Kumar
                  Kindly send the the pack from CitiBank (AWB No.[protected]), once again.
                  Your courrier have not delivered the Packet to my wife.
                  She was in doubt, therefore she might have refused, as some unnecessary things do come,
                  and I was not in home at that time.

Krishna Prosad Roy

parcel yet not reach to me

my way bill no is - [protected] its approx 16 days n my parcel yet not reach to me. when i called to customer care the person talk to me rudly and missbehaving..

Bluedart — courier not received

icici bank sent me a card through bluedart awb no-[protected] blue dart says that u r not available at ur home & twice they send the card but both time full day i am at my home & other member of my family are also staying witm me.You employee wrongly opdated on web site I also mark a Complaint to icicibank.Blue dart complaint no-190931 i have experiance a very poor service i call ur customer care 5 times & they wrongly commit...
                    Today i got a male from tradus Your Order Has Been Delivered for order details given below.

Details of Order No.2118057
                    Item ID Product Courier Airwaybill No
                    1487867 Samsung 4GB Micro SD Memory Card Bluedart [protected]

but still i not received this item.I go 2-3 days in Bluedart courier but they are not able to find this item....

I had applied for an AMEX card which was supposed to be delivered by Blue Dart on 1st feb.Instead of contacting me for the delivery, blue dart has informed AMEX that the adress was inncorrect.This is just a fake reason,the delivery man had never communicated me on this.I am in severe distress as I need the AMEX card for travel.Please help.My shipment number is [protected].

DEAR SIR
                      YOUR DELIVERY MAN IS DELIBERATELY VISITING TO DELIVER MY PACKET AFTER OFFICE HOURS IN THE OFFICE AND DURING THE DAY HE IS VISITING RESIDENCE SO THAT HE CAN PROVE THE RECEIVER NOT AVAILABLE AT GIVEN ADDRESS. NOT READY TO DELIVER THE PACKET TO MY LAND LORD OR FAMILY MEMBER. IN SPITE OF REQUESTING HE DID NOT LEAVE ANY CONTACT NUMBER OR PRE-INFORMATION ABOUT RE-VISIT FOR DELIVERY OF CONSIGNMENT NUMBER AW [protected] DATED 27TH JANUARY 2012.

YOUR TOLL FREE NUMBER [protected] AND [protected] ARE USELESS NO ANSWER AT ANY POINT OF CALLING I WOULD HAVE CALLED NUMEROUS TIME BUT TO NO AVAIL.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO DELIVER PLEASE RETURN IT TO THE SENDER. PLEASE NOTE IF THERE WILL BE ANY FRAUD RELATED TO THIS CONSIGNMENT IT WILL BE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF BLUE DART. IF CORRECTIVE ACTION NOT TAKEN I SHALL DRAG YOU IN COURT.

I WISH SOMEBODY TAKE APPROPRIATE ACTION IN THE MATTER

WITH THANKS AND REGARDS
                      s k gupta
                      Aug 13, 2020

I HAVE SENT TWO COURIERS BY BLUE DART ON 19TH JANUARY, ONE TO MANIPAL UNIVERSITY AND ONE TO MANGALORE NITTE UNIVERSITY.. BOTH OF WHICH HAVE NOT YET REACHED.
                        THESE ARE IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS OF MY APPLICATION TO THE MD/MS MEDICAL ENTRANCE EXAM. IF NOT REACHED ON TIME I LOSE OUT ON WRITING THE EXAM THIS YEAR AND ALSO Rs. 3000 DRAFT EACH FOR MANIPAL AND MANGALORE UNIVERSITY.
                        I WAS TOLD THIS IS THE FASTER THAN SPEEDPOST. THIS IS HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL AND NEGLIGENT ON THE PART OF BLUE DART.
                        KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND DO THE NEEDFUL.
                        DETAILS:-
                        COURIER CODE - [protected] ,COURIER TO NITTE UNIVERSITY,MANGALORE.
                        COURIER CODE - [protected] ,COURIER TO MANIPAL UNIVERSITY,MANIPAL.
                        SENT BY- BLUE DART, 39,DARYACHA BUILDING, HAUZ KHAS VILLAGE.NEW DELHI-110016.
                        SENT ON[protected]
                        PHN NO. OF BLUEDART -[protected] / [protected] /[protected]
                        Aug 13, 2020

The PAN card department sent me a PAN Card on 14-Jan-2012 by Blue Dart Express Ltd courier vide airway bill no. [protected], at the address for communication* indicated by me in the application. The Blue dart PCMC, office Pune got this on 16-jan-2012. I have contacted them personally and every time they are telling, we will deliver it to you shortly, but still I didnt get the delivery for this. This is very important for me to receive my PAN card urgently.

Regard,
                          Mandar Kulkarni

Bluedart — courier not delivered

blue dart bill no :-[protected]. is my coureier sent by hdfc bank but bluedart told me to take my courier myself.i faced this problem many times in past also.they told me that unable to find address but on phone i told them exact address.
                          so help me to solve this issue.
                          thanks
                          manoj

I was consignee to shipment with Blue Dart consignment number [protected]. The shipmet apparently arrived in 12th january 2012 at rajkot but it was not to delivered me until nowadays. When I contacted the Bangalore office, it was told me nonsense reason and promise me to deliver that day but no-one delivered. Blue Dart was too lethargic and irresponsible to deliver it on time. I need some help to deliver my parcel................