Bluedart — abused by bluedart staff

Pank02 on Mar 26, 2020
Today i called bluedart on toll free no [protected].in response to my call i received call of bluedart person from [protected]. He did not revealed name. While inquring, he start abusing in a very rude way. This is highly improfessional and can't expect from bluedart. I am very disappointed and will not avail services of bluedart in future. Strong action need to be taken against such person having mentioned no.

[Mar 26, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

[protected] this the number way bill number
The delivery boy has acted very smart he didn't not tried delivering inted just gave a small 2 sec call and when called back he didn't ans it's a cheap service u guys offer I want my package to be delivered today by hook r by crook don't play [censored] games it's a paid parcel
I want to cancel my order i don't want to recieve that
Blue dart customer care is don't helpful . I am calling 5 times but they don't know help. I am very upset in blue dart service. I am waiting 10 days.
Delivery boy hesitated to deliver the product in the address which was provided while ordering. He was asking me to come and collect from a specific place which him mentioned.

Order#[protected]
Mane apna product 9/3/2020 ko order kiya tha lakin abhi tak uski delivery nhi hui ha or na hi mera pass koi call ayi ha
bluedart humesha late delievery karta ha iske khilaf acton lo

Shalimar Co-Op Housing Society Ltd, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380009
    Bluedart - abused by bluedart staff