boAt

C-255, 2nd Floor, Guru Gobind Industrial estate, Goregaon
Mumbai City District
Landmarks:Next to Jay Coach

New Delhi
Tarun Gupta # Gupta Cell Net, E-10/1, Block E, Main Market, Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi 110016

Bengaluru
Tejaswini / Mahesh # Ninza Distributors #2, Apsara, Poojarappa Garden, Basappa Road End, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027

Kolkata
Mahaveer Dugar # Lalani Infotech Ltd, 1a, Khetra Das Lane, 3rd Floor, Kolkata 700012

Guwahati
Talukdar # Lalani International, Umang Commercial Center, Palton Bazar, Guwahati 781008

Ranchi
Vikas Tak # Lalani Infotech Ltd,harbans  Cottage,singhi Marg, Pee-pee Compound, main Road,  Ranchi 834001

Raipur
Jayant Lalani # Lalani Infotech Ltd,opp.millenium Plaza, Ground Flr,g.e.road, Old Banstal Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001

Bhubaneswar
Anusaya Manjhi # Lalani Infotech Ltd, B-7, Saheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar751007

Load

boAt Complaints & Reviews

I had placed the order #425346 on June 2, 2021. My payment was successful.

On June 3, 2021, I got email saying...

I raised a complaint on 27 may 2021 about rockerz 255 pro one side sound problem my shipment is done on 29 may 2021 but till now i don't get my product . When i will get my product please inform me already 20 days is completed to shipment .

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Same thing happend with me...my product still not delivered by courier support...when i called courier support they simply saying that they have lost my product and it will take some time to further process.Shipment was done by the boat team 15days ago but because of carelessness of courier support i can't get it at my door step.

I had bought boat airpods but now one side not working and charge issue

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Its been more than 1 month .the product is not delivered, i complained on 13 of may, they picked up on 17th,
      Till now i didn't received the product, Today its 17th june, its been 1 month, this is horrible. Very much disappointed with boat.my Ticket no. 2358812

Plz help me out fastly .
      When i get my earphones back??

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered boat strom watch on 10th june and the estimated delivery date is 18th june... I was checking status since i order...but after 2 days they show they handover an orderd to courier... Xpressbees courier service is worst service i ever seen... The tracking details shows the product has delivered on 17th june... But still i didn't received any messages or any parcel.. Please return my money back... And stop this giving stupid service

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using boat rockerz 235V2, recently it suddenly disconnects and buzzing sound for sometimes and it off automatically. This happening frequently

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Play/Pause press button not working....

I have bought this in November 2020. Now its not powering on. In order to raise complaint in boat website i need a copy of invoice of this product from your store.so can you please help me with another copy of invoice.

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bought this product in november 2020 at reliance store. Now this headset is not powering on.

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

There is problem that my complian for boat headbass blue 182 that was register for the complain there is issue in courier parter they will not receive my product then i receive a mail that

" Sorry to inform you that the courier partner Bluedart had cancelled your pickup request generated via : [protected].

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

If the problem with your device still persists and you would like to request the pickup again, please click YES or NO.

Team boAt "
                so i go with yes the complain i got that after 8-9 day gone they can't reply me and their contact number is coming busy

please help!

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I hv received my replacement product boat rockerz 450 on18 th June 2021 but I hv nt received my accessories bluetooth wire and aux

I have boAt Bassheads 242 Wired
                    Headset which mic not working so please replace this items under warranty.

Jun 20, 2021
                    Ear phone mic issue .. sounds not going outside person .

Dear sir
                      I want to change my ear buds which I bought from your company because these are not connecting and working...

I returned the product on 12 April 2021 for warranty replacement and have not received any update till date i.e 18 june 2021. please replace the airdropes or kindly refund for the same.

Hello there
                        my ticket no. is 2280908. its been almost 33 days since i not gave my boat Rockerz 255F for replacement...

My boat wired bassheads 100 is not working properly so i want to claim Warrenty...

boAt customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have ordered a usb cable from boat worth rs 250 but due to delay in delivery time i cancelled my order ting my refund in...
                          It's been almost a month since my airdopes 131 was picked up for refund due to faulty left side and yet I have not received...

Airdopes Bluetooth headset no proper response
                          Jun 17, 2021

Hello there,
                            My name is abhijit singh and my ticket no. is 2378314. its been almost 28 days since i gave my boat Rockerz 400 for replacement or repair. But i do not receive any updation or any kind of information about my headphones. Please dispatch my headphone ASAP i need it or at least notify me of any kind update for my headphones.
                            Jun 17, 2021