BSA Trade Mill [TX-003(1)] — Poor service and miss behaviour by BSA customer care person with me and with my mother

Durgapur, Bardhaman District, West Bengal, India
 petroashokism
Dear BSA Customer care representative, This is to bring your kind notice that the BSA customer care representative in SEPCO- Durgapur (West Bengal) is not cooperative and not deliverying the service request on time. I have requested on 22nd May to service my trade mill and have some belt noise issue. I purchased the product- Trade mill [TX-003(1)] in the month of August 2013 which is under warranty coverage. The request has been lodged but didn't send anybody to service. Everyday I used to give call [[protected]] to check the update but negative response. Everytime the person (Mr. Paswan- I guess) gave excuses (like mother expire have some mercy, wife having injuries). This is not the professional way to tackle the situation. Even I too have many jobs to work in my day to day life but give priority to your professional job. I kept patience to resolve the issue but I could not wait for you to come and fix as per your time from last 17 days. I don't know how many technicians BSA keep for providing the services. First day to till 7th June I kept asking politely even though I have no patience. But the customer care representative (Mr. Paswan) started abusing me and my parents. "You don't have manners to talk to an old man. I am 51 years old fellow. How old are you. I am your dad like. your parents didn't give any proper education. I don't care who you are. I am coming to your home and will teach you a lesson. Then my mother spoke to that person and told her to be polite with her but he couldn't stopped." He said I am coming to your home. Are you afraid of me." You guys are not giving the services on time and now arguing and teaching us mannerism. The hot discussion was on 7th June 2014. Then he immediately mobilized the service technician to do the service.I work in Oman-Muscat and seldom go India to see my old parents and their requirements. I went back to Muscat on 8th June. It was very bad experience and embarrassing from our Indians. I work outside India, people all over world are same but not like your customer care representative in Durgapur. I know how to talk to a person with Professionalism. Being a son its my duty to take care of my parents. I reached India on 20th may 2014 and started resolving the issue which are pending like service for trade mill.If this is the way to treat your customer and give threatening then please return the treadmill and refund my money. I don't want to be the customer of BSA. This is not the first time I have to face the service problem from BSA. I have all the details of hot conversation between me and the Customer care at Durgapur. If you need the file to investigate then just let me know. The customer care is there for giving services not for arguing and abusing. I purchased the product and not the abusive language. Is it my duty to check the status everyday and expend money while calling everyday. Sir, you can realise how much I suffered and harassed by the Customer Care.They don't bother to take care of the machine costing Rs45000/-The purpose of the machine for which it was purchased i.e for body fitness of my parents was failed. In view of the above I would request your kind honour to look into the matter and inform BSA Hercules Company TI CYCLES OF INDIA- Customer Care (e-mail address [email protected] india.com.) to take adequate action against the men responsible for this type of service and arrange for free replacement of the machine at an early date. I dropped email to "[email protected] bsahercules.com" but there is no reply at all. Only the automatic generated mail received with warning. Please find attached the Service Report. Looking forward to hear from you. Regards, Ashok Muscat- Oman Phone Number: +[protected] [email protected]

Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

BSA Trade Mill [TX-003(1)] - Poor service and miss behaviour by BSA customer care person with me and with my mother

Company:BSA Trade Mill [TX-003(1)]