Citi Finance

Citi Finance Complaints & Reviews

Citi Finance — noc-not received [Resolved]

I have completed my 2 wheeler loan(loan account number:[protected] from citi finance and i didnt get the no objection...

I have taken a loan of 2 lakhs from citi finance for 36 months and with another 15 EMI left to pay, and there are no unpaid EMI’s , the problem started a year back when due to my dad’s illness and death my financial condition got worsened because of which I paid the EMI’s late for few months (but cleared all EMI’s) I requested citi finance to provide me some time to clear the payment when first time EMI was bounced but they did not help me instead I used to get 10-15 calls a day from them, even threatening me that they will put my name in defaulter list, first time I made the payment along with bouncing charges and asked citi finance to change my EMI due date so that I can make EMI payments regularly on time, but there was response was negative that they cannot change the EMI due date. Whenever I got call from citi finance for EMI payments (whenever there was delay) I asked them about bouncing charges every month, but the executives keep on telling me that I don’t have to pay any bouncing charges and only the EMI’s has to be paid, which I did. But after 6 months I started getting calls from citi finance executives threatening me to report Cibil defaulters list for not paying the EMI bouncing charges, I told them that there is no fault from my side as I have been keep asking about bouncing charges to their executives, and I have been informed not to pay the bouncing charges, and even asked them to send details of bouncing charges pending by mail, but till date they did not give the details and also told me that the executives who told me not to pay bouncing charges and not authorized to inform me about bouncing charges or to collect it, so it’s not their mistake and the will proceed reporting to Cibil.

Please let me know what actions can I take about this issue, whome should I complaint.
Aug 13, 2020

I am getting repeated calls from Citi finance recovery agents asking Mr Pramod. I'm using my current number from past...

my name is A.A.shah, im paid my loan amounted rupess 33,200 + interest has been paid early one year. my loan account no-7032018.
    but there status is being my full amount. please there is overdue is nill state that it not written off which cause to getting another loan from other bank to me. please solve my complaint early for alll the money paid by me and i have not yet status of written off going on the statement by citi finance.
    if any document required to u then just email me.

Dear All,

I have taken a Personnel Loan from citi finance i was paying by account but due to some problem my account has been closed thats why i am paying an advance EMI but last month EMI has not credited to my loan when i asked about this the cashier was very rude on me.and with out our mistake we have to pay the bounce cheque chargesI hope you will take these issue as serious one Please reveret back with the status

Account #10948899
      Place -Rajajinagar branch,Bangalore
      Phone#[protected]

Hi citibank,

My Citifinace account no is 15600094, previous conversations, i asked to send my original signed...

dear
        Due to some probleb by citi finance My Father name add in ur id So we have not apply for loan any other bank .. My father name show in ur id So that my verifiction rejected ... i am Samit my monthly payment rs 1380 with fine . so that my father name remove from cibil .com.I have N.O.C. Writen By citi finance Recived At[protected]. Am requested to you...

am his son Arshdeep Singh Mobile No:-[protected]
        Before 2yrs i have the salary account in city bank...i am the working in the aditya birla minacs( idea customer care) but after 4months i had left the job...but my a.c still open.. after 6 month one letter coming to my home tht indicate your ac. balance is -730(something) i dont know proper figure. .. msg alert also coming every sunday.. so i just know i am DEFOULTER or Not.. so pls infore me.. pls...bcs i have no time to in the bank.. bcs i am working out of baroda..
        DEAR SIR,
        MY NAME IS KASHISH MAHAJAN S/O VINOD MAHAJAN. I AM ASSOCIATED AS A DIRECTOR IN M/S KASHISH SILK MISLLS PVT. LTD. EARLIER I HAD TAKEN TWO CONSUMER LOAN FROM YOUR BANK. DUE TO ANY REASON FEW PAYMENTS WERE REMAINED OUTSTANDING. WHICH HAVE BEEN PAID COMPLETELY NOW. BUT TILL DATE MY NAME IS SHOWING IN CIBIL'S DEFAULTERS LIST.
        DEAR SIR,

MY NAME IS JHARNA DAS D/O SRI. DILIP DAS. I HAVE BEEN USING I.C.I.C.I. BANK CREDIT CARD SINCE LONG TIME & MAINTANED PROPERLY BUT, DUE TO SOME MISS UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN BANK & ME LAST 8-9 MONTH I HAVE NOT CLEARED OUTSTANDING AMOUNT, FEW PAYMENTS WERE REMAINED OUTSTANDING. WHICH HAVE BEEN PAID COMPLETELY NOW. BUT TILL DATE MY NAME IS SHOWING IN CIBIL'S DEFAULTERS LIST. SINCE I HAVE APPLIED FOR A HOME LOAN & NOT GETTING SANCTION FROM BANK BECAUSE OF MY NAME IS IN THE CINIL’S DEFAULTERS LIST.

REMOVE NAME FROM CIBIL.COM

Ref; My Account number [protected], pu 90927233,

Loan outstanding in the above account was settled on 11 jan 2009,
        even though my name is appearing in cibil .com, hence I request your good office
        to remove my name from your site
        expecting your immedieate action.

yours lovely
        joyalexander
        TO Whoesever is concern:

i would like to clear my credit card bal amount., do give me the options.

thanks,
        Dear Sir/Madam

MY NAME IS JIMMY TIWARI, DUE TO SOME MISS UNDERSTANDING BETWEEN BANK & ME LAST 3---4 MONTH I HAVE NOT CLEARED OUTSTANDING AMOUNT, FEW PAYMENTS WERE REMAINED OUTSTANDING. WHICH HAVE BEEN PAID COMPLETELY NOW. BUT TILL DATE MY NAME IS SHOWING IN CIBIL'S DEFAULTERS LIST. SINCE I HAVE APPLIED FOR A 2 WHEELER VEHICLE LOAN & NOT GETTING SANCTION FROM BANK BECAUSE OF MY NAME IS IN THE CINIL’S DEFAULTERS LIST.

HENCE I REQUEST YOU TO UPDATE MY NAME IN CIBIL AND TAKE OFF THE MATTER AND MY NAME FROM CIBIL'S DEFAULTERS LIST. FOR THIS I WILL BE GRATEFUL TO YOU. PLEASE CONFIRME

MY MOBILE NO. [protected].
        MY EMAIL ID IS [protected]@bajajauto.co.in
        dear sir,

REMOVE NAME CIBIL LIST

ref; My account number 8672571

loan outatanding in the above account was cleard on 13 jun 2011,

even through my name is appering in cibil and i requested to remove my name your site

expecting your immedieate action.

I had paid all installement agnsinst my personal loan but comany represtative not given me my NOC.every time they are Excuse for that.
          My name harish kumar I finanaced a motorcycle yamaha gladiator type ss from you on dated 27-feb-2008
          I want NOC letter for my bike. I wants to finance another bike of yamaha. so I request to you pls issue me NOC letter.

Harish Kumar
          F-2/146 Sultan Puri
          Delhi-110086
          Mob [protected]
          i want settlement letter provide by bank to customer of personal loan

I am getting 4-5 calls per day from Citi Finance for wrong person. I have told them several times that this number is not the number of the person they are asking for. Then also I'm getting calls. I am getting call from following numbers:[protected] [protected]. Please do something they are irritating me everyday.
            I took the loan from Ratlam Citi Financial Branch in 2005 and I return the instalment regularly, but after 3-4 installments I have change my city and the installments was going irregular. on 25/3/2008, Mr. Ajay Warghese the Recovery Agent come to my house and say me that your balance is Rs 22, 700 please deposit and using abusing words in front of my 75 year old Mother. Then I give him a Rs. 22, 700 at a time and against the said amount I require him a Receipt, then he say that first I deposit the amount then I send it to you. On the same day my reservation for Bombay my present residence city and I am very busy because only 2 hrs left for the train. When I call him for receipt he say that tomorrow is the Festival so I send it day after tomorrow i.e. 27/3/2008. But till now he cant give me a receipt and when I call him on his mobile he can't receive my number. I write the manager of Citi Finance Ratlam also for the above matter. So please suggest me on my email id [protected]@yahoo.com that what I do.

citifinancial mumbai — irritating calls

hi
            this is sameer.i've been getting a number of calls from this company asking me for a person named sachin panhale.i know this person but i m not aware of his financial things.these people say that he has taken a loan from them and stopped paying back 17 months back.i asked them where did u get my no from.they say that my name n contact has been given by sachin panhale as a guarantor.my concern is that they shoud confirm with me before giving out the cash that if i m ready to become a guarantor for the said person.now that the loan taker is not reachable they are calling me up and troubling me.they should try to catch mr.sachin panhale instead of troubling me by calling me a number of times.
            Date : 18.01.2010
            To,
            The Customer Care Executive,
            Citi Fianance

SUB : Loan Recovery Harrassement on Wrong Telephone number[protected]

I have neither taken any loan nor do I use any Credit cards, still I get Harrassment calls on my Telephone number[protected] daily morning, at about 8.00 a.m. I am fed of these calls.

I have given a many complaints to Customer care departmet, Consumer Complaint board, and if these calls are not ceased immediately I will surely give complaint in writing to Police Department as well as to RBI, because without taking any loans or credit cards, I am getting harrassed by Citi financial Call Centres. So please update your data immediately.

I, am giving my all details below,

My Personal Details :
            Name : Mr. Jayesh Dinesh Rao,
            Phone : Office 25896587

PAN No. : ADWPR4234J

Please do the needfull and stop this un-necessary telephonic harrassment immediately.
            Thanking you,

Jayesh Rao

I had availed a loan from Citi Finance 6 months back of Rs 65000/- at 19.77% PA Interest for 24 months, as I was in need of money, I just took it without looking at the EMI part Rs 3779/- per month for 24 months (which comes to Rs 91176/- at the end, apart from Pre EMI paid at the beginning with some service charge). To my surprise Rs 3779/- per month for 24 months carried 34.29% interest rate, actually if it is 19.77% interest then it should be Rs 3301/- per month. When I called citi customer care, the guy said that in agreement it is showing 19.77 % but did not help me with the EMI amount, he actually said politely “Sir, you should have seen it when you were signing the agreement itself”, I asked about foreclosing the account, buy that time call got disconnected. Today I got a call from their Delhi customer care center saying that I need to pay around Rs 59000/- to close the loan account and when asked about the EMI part he said it is calculated for 24 months (that is 19.77+19.77 % interest annually, which is violation of the Usurious Loans Act, 1918.) which was shocking to me. I had put a mail to [protected]@afsindia.com asking for justification, till now I have not got any reply from them. Please help me out to fight this with CITI finance.

Thanks & Regards
              Avinash Manegar
              The same case is mine. Citi Finance is a cheater company. At the time of giving loan their executives have told me that the interest rate will be 18% p.a.i.e.1.5% per month.
              Dear Sir/madam

I have a loan of rs 48000 one and half year back, from your vokola (santacruz )branch at mumbai.and this the second time i have borrowed the loan from Citi finance. My current loan account #is 11915563. i was prompt in repaying my first loan, (That is how my loan was sanctioned the second time), However the management of the company i work with has changed and so have the policies of the company.the salary i get is between
              5th to 10th of every month, due to which i am unable get my ecs cleared on the 5th of every month, when the same is presented
              on the 5th of every month.But when the ecs is represented on the 12th of every month, it gets cleared without any hitch. My kind request to you.Please sumbit the ecs of my loan account after the 10th of every month, for it get cleared smoothly.And i am facing a lot harrsment from citi finance every month( The same i have brought to the notice of the branch i borrowed the loan from, but it turned futile) your recovery people start calling me from the 1st to the 20th of every month asking me if i have paid the emi.
              that too after the ecs is cleared every month. i really dont mind that if your staff is reminding me of the ecs to presented. And check with me after the same is paid by me every month, But the issue is in a day i get atleast 10 calls inspite of confirming the same with earlier representative of your bank. sometimes i get calls at the break of every hour.Please help me with the above problems as they become unbearable for me.
              Looking forward for humanly response from your end.

Sudhakar gaikwad
              loan a/c # 11915563

Personal Loan — CITIfinancial EMI - Deducted twice in a month

Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Citifinancial ( personal loan No :[protected], my EMI is Rs. 2925/-. In the month of December 2008, from 1st on wards i was getting calls from citi financial people, forcing me to pay the EMI, but i could manage to pay the amount on 12th Dec 08 ( Receipt number - 1543014 @ 9:39am at Brigade road, Bangalore office. Again on 15th December 08 Citifinancial have deducted Rs. 2925/- from my bank account. I made a complaint regarding this but there was no action taken.

I have approach all people in Citifinancial in Bangalore & Delhi, but there was no action taken up on it. Hope, this complaint will help me out to find a conclusion on the same.

Sanjeev Kumar
              Bangalore
              loan refferance no. 15782831 & Name of the A/c Holder : Navkar Xerox Graphics Stationers
              i will not agree your intersert rate 17% for new loan i will agree olds rate onthers cancelled my loan
              Hiee,
              My father (A.Ramesh) had a loan from Citi finance, S.R.Nagar Branch in Hyderabad. The lady over there sanctioned the loan and my father is illetrate and he is need of money. Lady over there said that they have some tie up with Max New York Life Insurance and the loan will be sanctioned if and only if he opts for the policy. My father is in need of money and Rs.6500 was debited from our loan amount and remaining was handed over in form of Cheque and was told that the documents of the Max New york life will be sent to our mailing address within 7working days.

Its been 2years almost but we haven't reached our documents. I went to the branch and enquired about the issue the manager over there says there might be problem in delivering the documents and promised me he will look in to the matter personally. But we havent received any call from him. Its really very much frustrating. Is it not the responsibility of the manager to look in to the matter?
              Do not send my personel loan account statement.
              p.a. A/c no. 14198643

Please send my acount statement earlier .

Shehzad Qureshi
              A/c. No. 14198643
              I have taken loan of rs 22000 one and half year back, from your Anand (V.V.Nagar )branch at Gujarat.and i have borrowed the loan from Citi finance.

i have to pay rs.36000/- withe interest of above it is very high interest, this much amount we cant repay to the finance. at the time of receiving lowan, the agent have not cleared this much interest will be charged
              it is realy thrue the citi fiance is chiting with peoples
              Looking forward for humanly response from your end.

citi finance — CITIfinancial EMI - Deducted twice in a month

Respected Sir,

I am a customer of Citifinancial ( personal loan No :[protected], my EMI is Rs. 4365/-. In the month of June 2009, from 5th on wards i was getting calls from citi financial people, forcing me to pay the EMI, but i could manage to pay the amount on 9th June 2009. Again on 12th June 2009 Citifinancial have deducted Rs. 4365/- from my bank account. I made a complaint regarding this but there was no action taken.

I have approach all people in Citifinancial in Bangalore Bridge Road a person my name Rohan Hiber said that he will revert back the amount to my acc back, but there was no action taken up on it. Hope, this complaint will help me out to find a conclusion on the same.

Vijay

CITI finance — EMI Date

Im loan customer of CITI Finance since last long time. As per the decided 5th date is EMI date. But due to delay of my salary date I have lots of time requested them to change 10-15 of every month. I have paid all the EMI on 13th date by ECS and their is no problem to bounce. So, please its my kind request to CITI Finace and help in this Recession period.
              To,
              Account officer,
              CitiFinancial
              Consumer Finance I. Ltd.

Sub.: Required Detailed A/c Extract for Account No. 10708753
              As per attached 4 files, in which two files of tracker which are provided by you. Also one picture file is an Down payment Receipt of the asset which was provided by Dealer on 04.01.2007 of Rs. 10, 941/-
              Also one file is an excel file in which Red coloured marking for quiry which i can't understand.
              Please solve these quiries by sending me detailed a/c extract for me which should be consist of how many amount I paid for - Downpayment, My vehicle original cost, Principle amount paid & finance charges paid. Also provide me how much amount outstanding from me still now.
              Also provide me details how can I can pay this remaining amount. As I am living in Ratnagiri (Maharashtra). I can't came in Pune/Kolhapur/Mumbai as distance is many from my home city. Please provide me details if you have any recovery officer in my home city.
              Eighter provide me procedure to direct payment through bank. As my friend name 'DEEPRAJ PARKAR' done CMS work for Standard Chartered Bank, ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, HSBC Bank, Deutsche Bank as an co-ordinator for these banks in Ratnagiri.
              Also provide me when & how you can send me 'N.O.C.' against my financed vehicle by you.
              Revert me as early as possible.

Nitin Bal Ghate,
              Ratnagiri.
              [protected] / [protected]
              I am having a personal loan from citifinancial, my loan a/c number is15340524, i had already paid 14 installments I have pending EMI 4.so my problem is recently changed my company now I working in L & T, I was joined before 15 days so i request to you please give one month time (25 march 2010) i will paying next EMI so please understand my problem. Your But the Collection Agents is haunting me, every now and then. K.krishnaiah chary Cell [protected] Off L&T Hitch City (Cyber Tower) cyberabab Hyd
              Dear sir, my Ref no:14635043 lone ac no:11173220. There is no response for all departments like as collection center, customer care, due schedule list also asking one year, but still i am not getting any information regarding these details.service is very very worst. Last two due amout I have given to executives, but still i am not getting bill receipt. Now also i am asking bill, there are so many reasons said by executives.collection executive name and number Parthiban-[protected]. Take a action immediately.