Home Loan
3.5

Home Loan Complaints & Reviews

The floating rates reduced drastically to 8.5 for new home loans 2 years back & stays at that till today
I took a home loan at 9.5 interest rate in SEPT 2007 with Indian Bank
After 3 - 6 months i.e in early 2008 they had increased it to 9.75 It remains at that even today
If interest rate is floating then they should have reduced it to 8.5 2 years back

I had asked the authoriy many times. They are saying they will not bring down the interest for existing cutomers and only for new customers in order to attract new loan they are providing 8.5% float

The floating rate is supposed to be based on market changes and cost of living changes The bank is least bothered about the pains of existing customers. I am not sure if SBI, HDFC and all other banks did the same to existing customers

I want to know if it is beneficial for to transfer the loan to SBI or BOB so that i get started with lower interest rate
I have 20L outstanding; I would like some one to give me a 5 year projection of my present interest rate since over the years the interest component would have reduced a bit Now if i start with another bank major part will go as interest Also i have to pay preclosure charges
whom should i approach in inidan bank to make them reduce the interest rate for existing customer

To
    The Assistant General Manager (RACPC)
    State Bank of India, RACPC
    Jeevan Deep Building
    Kolkata.

Sub : Home Loan – Rs.9,20,000/- - dated 20.5.2010.

This has reference to the Home Loan for Rs.9,20,000/- in favour of the undersigned sanctioned on 20th May 2010. First instalment of the said Loan was disbursed on in August 2010. EMI was fixed for the first 12 months Rs.9120/-, next 24 months Rs.9620/- and the rest 132 months Rs.9687/- on flexible interest basis. The total loan period was 14 years.
    I find from the document that out of the above Rs.9,20,000/-, one time SBI Life premium was 1,19,314/- and the rest amount was Home Loan. It was my great astonishment, I came to know that there was a grave error taken place while calculating SBI Life premium part. It was not Rs.1,19,314/-, but it would be Rs.81 thousand approx. Therefore, total Home Loan would certainly come down to around Rs. 39 thousand.
    For the reasons given above, I request you to recast the EMIs immediately and necessary corrections may be made in my Home Loan document. This may be treated as Most Urgent and may be done before debiting 1st EMI from my bank.
    Yours sincerely,
    Pradip Kumar Baral

I have applied a housing loan for Rs 16.00 Lakh (with processing Fee of Rs 5515/-)with Indiabulls housing Finance LTD on 14/6/2010 through Sh Ritesh Maheshwari(Vikas Kumar). I was told that the inteterest rate for first twelve month is 8%(fixed) & processing fee is 5515/- up to loan amount of rs 30Lakh.I was told on 21/6/2010 that my loan is sanctioned.Then i demanded copy of sanction letter.I was told that the same shall be provided at a later date. I was asked to deposit 09 blank crossed cheques favouring India Bull Housing Finance Ltd & one cheque of Rs 20,000/- favoring LIC OF INDIA towards insurance premium of the property to be financed.In addition to this i was asked to sign blank loan agreement by stating that after filling the same the photocopy shall be made avialable to me .In addition to processing fee of Rs 5515/- they have also demanded a Cash amount of RS 1000/- towards the cost of stamps to be affixed on the loan agreement.All above demanded formalities were fulfilled up to 26/6/2010.The processing fee cheque is debited to my account on 1/7/2010 & cheque favouring LIC for RS 20000/-(Cheque NO346028 dated 25/6/10 payable at AXIS Bank, Jodhpur) was debited to my account on 13/7/2010.As of nine blank cheques favouring India bulls housing Finance ltd two cheques (cheque no 715490 of ICICI bank,Jodhpur & cheque no 49202 of Union Bank of india ,Moti bagh, delhi was not accepted due to various reasons & i was told to deposit fresh cheques in lieu of these cheques,but inspite of repeated requests the cheque no 715490 & 49202 has not returned back.I was given sanction letter for a sanctioned amout of Rs 16.30 Lakh, While i have applied for a loan of Rs 16.00 Lakh only. When enquired about the extra sanction amount of rS 30.000/-.I was told that Rs 30000/- was for the insurance,while the fact is that, they have already taken a cheque for insurance amounting to Rs 200000/-.When i asked the detail of Insurance,no details were provided. Furthur I was asked Rs 3466/- cash towards the processing fee.When i asked that the processing fee is 5515/-,then it is replied that in your case the processing fee shall be charged @0.5%+Tax,when i asked the demand letter for increased processing fee, no demand letter was given.The loan disbursal was demanded for Rs 9.00 lakh,The cheque for Rs 9.00 lakh was handed over to the builder on 12/8/2010.But the EMI of the loan was deducted from my account on 3/8/2010i.e in 10 days advance.The total process was non transparent & harrasing.Furthur the EMI was calculated on the amount of Rs 9,30000,while the disbursed amount was only 9,00000/-
      All request to provide the details of such deductions was remain unattented.Now pl arrange to provide following
      (i) Cheque no 49202 Union Bank Of India
      (ii) Cheque no 715490 ICICI Bank, Jodhpur
      (iii) Insurance Policy document against which the Cheque of RS 20,0000/- was debited to my account.
      (iv) Insurance Policy document against which Rs 30,000/- premium is paid & debited to my loan account without my consent.
      (v) Recipt of Rs1000/- cash paid towards the cost of Stamps.
      (vi) Demand letter for extra processing fee demanded in cash.
      (vii) Copy of duly filled loan agreement which ii was forced to sign blank.
      (viii) As per company policy told the loan rate was fixed for 12 months @ 8%. But in my case it is kept 8% up to 31/3/2011 (9 Months only) Pl explain.

(ix) When disbursal is made for 9.00Lakh, Why EMI is deducted for 9.30 Lakh.
      (x) When applied a loan for 16.00 Lakh,Why 16.30 Lakh is sanctioned without consent.
      (Xi) Why EMI is deducted in advance without the disbursement.
      pl reply with in reasonable time, otherwise iwill be free to resolve the matter Through Consumer forum/Banking ombursedum

Rajeev Kumar Rastogi
      Aug 13, 2020

I have obtained a loan of Rs. 20 lacs from your home loan branch, rohini vide loan a/c no.[protected] in the month of Feb.-10. At the time of loan, I & bank was agree to secure loan money with the insurance policy and deduct the amount of insurance with the first installement from my account. But, after two months I have received a call from the bank that the your insurance cover not approved by the higher authority. After that, he told that the amount which was recovered for insurance will be adjusted with the monthrly installement. But this amount has not adjusted so far. Secondly, I have made requests so many times that my photocoies of Registry may be sent to my home address i.e. DEVENDER SINGH S/O SH. BHARAT SINGH, H.NO. 258, V&PO DARYAPUR KALAN, DELHI-39 but still awaited so far. Therefore, my both requests may be got cleared, at the earliest.

DEVENDER SINGH
        e.mail - [protected]@yahoo.com
        Aug 13, 2020
        I have applied for home loan after discussed with your staff in the branch Gadchandur dist Chandrapur branch code is 6757 and had done the agreement with owner of house but after complate the paper work as on 7 july-08 the bank officer has been transfered, my last date of registry is 15 August, I have requested to baranch manager but he is not responding and told that our staff is not available for that so i can not do anithing, So I request you please do the needful as early as possible

axis power home loan — not get insurence paper

yet now i did not get my bajaj alliance insurence papers.

my loan account no - [protected]

coustomer id[protected]
        Dear sir

I have taken a home loan from your bank.Loan account no is LBHYD[protected]/application form no [protected] I would like to know about the loan status.How many month have I paid, how many month more to pay kindly give the detail.

Pls taking my details & give me home loan
        dear sir,

i AMAR A BHOSALE, HAVE APPLIED FOR SBI FOR HOME LOAN TRANSFER FROM ICICI BANK. I HAVE ONLY ONE HOME LOAN EXISTING FROM ICICI BANK FOR AMT, 36, 000, 00.00 ONLY, ONE PERSONAL LOAN OF RS150, 000 AND ONE PERSONAL LOAN FROM HSBC BANK OF RS 3, 75000 AND ONE CAR LOAN FROM KOTAK MAHINDRA OF RS 357OOO ONLY . BUT DURING THE TRANSFER PROCESS SBI INFORMED ME THA THE CIBIL REPORT IN MY NAME SHOWS TWO HOME LOANS WORTH RUPEES 25, 000, 00 EACHAND ADDITION AL TO THAT ONE MORE HOME LOAN OF RS 2, 39, 000 . PLUS IT IS SHOWING THREE PERSONAL LOANS OF RUPEES 5, 000, 00 WHICH IS ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. DUE TO ALL THIS INFORMATION FROM YOUR SIDE MY HOME LOAN TRANSFER HAS BEEN STOP AND SBI HAS ASKED ME FOR CLARIFICATION OF THE SAME, DUE TO ALL THIS THINGS I M MENTALLY BEING HARRASED BY ALL THE ABOVE FACTS, KINDLY HELP ME IN RESOLVING THIS ISSUE AND NOTE ME THE VENDORS WHO HAVE REPRTED IT TO YOU. MY CONTROL NUMBER IS 38, 93, 78, 179. MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 19/07/1981 MY MEMBER ID AS PER YOUR REPORT IS BS00012935, KINDLY REVERT BACK AS EARLIEST AS POSSIBLE,

THANKING YOU,
        AMAR A BHOSALE
        Dear Mr. Bhosale,

We will be happy to help you. Kindly write to us at [protected]@icicibank.com with ‘Customer Service issue – home loan’ as the subject line. Request you to provide the relevant details of your loan along with your full name and contact details.

Nazia Sayeed

I WANT U TO PLEASE SEND US REPAYMENT SCHDEDULE OF MY A/C

AND DON'T CHANGE OUR MONTHLY PAYMENT

AND DON'T INCREASE OUR TENURE PERIOD

THANKS
        IDBI Bank is the worst home loan.There agents are worst . They will take money from you and will not deposit.There initial processing will not be told and after words they will deduct Rs 50, 000 as the processing fee.This the worst bank in Pune
        i was told that in satara branch (mh) that home laons are not given for rural areas or villages is it the case ? please reply and told me any alternative way that i can got sbi home loan in case of any exception. i am a salaried person (maharashtra govt sector)
        Kindly arrange to send me the provisional IT statement for the year[protected] at my residence through post/courier.My loan account no. LBCAL[protected]
        Respected sir,

RESENTLY I HAVE APPLIED FOR PERSONAL LOAN FROM HDFC BANK. THEY HAVE CHECKED MY DETAILS THROUGH CIBIL AND THEY TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE OBTAINED A HOME LOAN IN LAST DECEMBER 2009. BUT SIR, I HAVEN'T OBTAIN ANY KIND OF HOME LOAN IN PREVIOUS TIME.
        SIR MY PAN NO. IS ATEPS1416R.
        SIR, PL. CHECK MY DETAILS AND REPLY ME WITH APPROPRIATE DETALS AT YOUR EARLIEST.

THANKS.

KRUNAL C. SHAH
        I had purchased a property in Chennai from my father in law (he has lost his job before my marriage due to his indisciplinary action) during Jan 2004 for Rs.6.25 lakhs thru Standard Chartered Bank home loan. Since my father-in-law is an elderly person and I have 2 sister-in-laws who were studying at that time, I allowed my father-in-law to stay at the same property. The documents are in bank and I am paying EMI for almost 7 yrs. Now he has filed a civil case against me and my wife (his own daughter B.Dharini) stating that he never sold the property and he has given documents for mortgage. We have entered appearance in the suit and we are defending the suit properly. We had also approached the bank to get themselves impleaded in the suit as Defendant to substantiate the payment of Sale Consideration.

Pls advise the way forward.
        I had just registered a comments (question) which I would like to delete. Please help.
        Date:15/04/2011

Re: Home Loan sanctioned matter.

Ref:Power Home Sanction Letter Approval No:AXIS BANK/(LNPHG)/ BRAC DEC 763/RAC-VADODARA/10-11 DTD.20/12/2010.

I had made an application for Home Loan balance transfer to your esteemed bank (Baroda,Gujarat in your Race Course branch) in the month of oct.10. and was told by your representative that it will be sanctioned within a month, if you provide proper documents as per the bank norms. As per your requirement (Your legal adviser letter for required documents is enclosed herewith) I had submitted all required papers to your bank. After that, I was told by your representative that your loan is sanctioned now and your loan sansctioned letter is with us but they had not disbursed (released) my loan and explained that you will have to submit one more document ie.(Sale deed between seller & buyer). Till date, it is not released to me inspite of it is already sanctioned. In my case, builder has not received the occupancy certificate. So, they have not issued Share Certificate to me. It will be done in a short time. Further, in your legal adviser letter which is enclosed herewith, sale deed is not demanded. However, your local representatives are demanding the same to me. Except the sale deed, I had provided all the required documents to your local authorities, which was confirmed by your local representative to me. According to them, only sale deed is require to get the loan amount. On the basis of the same, we can release your sanction loan amount to you. In this case, I had explained the things as under to your local authorities.

As explained to me by CIDCO (AUTHORISED PERSON) & Builder & Developer that “Sale deed” comes into force when second sale is done. In my case it is not a second sale. Normally, Builder have to form the society compulsorily before construction of the building as per the CIDCO NORMS and to form a society he has to appoint members to form a society and submit the same to the CIDCO for legal approvals for construction of building. So, When I purchased the said flat from the builder, he provided require documents to the CIDCO & on the basis of the require documents, CIDCO transferred flat on my name. This is a normal procedure exsist in all over “New Mumbai areas”. And on the basis of transferred letter of CIDCO authority banks (In and around areas) approves home loans to their customers.

In my case, CIDCO transferred the flat in my name from the one of the approved members of the society (A committee member of the society when society formed before construction). So, in my case, when builder will issue the share certificate after getting the occupancy certificate, I shall be the first Legal owner of the said flat and same is confirmed by the Buider & CIDCO Authority. So, legally I am the first owner of the society & share certificate shall be issued in my name as a first owner. So, I firmly mentioned that, I am a first legal owner and “sale deed” is not require in my case.

So, I once again request you, to look into the matter at senior level as all buying transaction (activities) are made in and around Navi Mumbai under CIDCO authority is made as per the above mentioned procedure only and numbers of banks are sanctioned the home loan without “Sale Deed” including your esteemed bank in navi Mumbai area, when CIDCO transfer the flat in the buyer’s name from the society member’s name.
        Date:15/04/2011

Re: Home Loan sanctioned matter.

I had made an application for Home Loan balance transfer to your esteemed bank (Baroda, Gujarat in your Race Course branch) in the month of oct.10. and was told by your representative that it will be sanctioned within a month, if you provide proper documents as per the bank norms. As per your requirement (Your legal adviser letter for required documents is enclosed herewith) I had submitted all required papers to your bank. After that, I was told by your representative that your loan is sanctioned now and your loan sansctioned letter is with us but they had not disbursed (released) my loan and explained that you will have to submit one more document ie.(Sale deed between seller & buyer). Till date, it is not released to me inspite of it is already sanctioned. In my case, builder has not received the occupancy certificate. So, they have not issued Share Certificate to me. It will be done in a short time. Further, in your legal adviser letter which is enclosed herewith, sale deed is not demanded. However, your local representatives are demanding the same to me. Except the sale deed, I had provided all the required documents to your local authorities, which was confirmed by your local representative to me. According to them, only sale deed is require to get the loan amount. On the basis of the same, we can release your sanction loan amount to you. In this case, I had explained the things as under to your local authorities.

My Name Is Yogeshkumar Pravinsinh Rathod
        My Account no. is 16771 and account with BOB since last 1 year at kalol(State: Gujarat),
        I am doing job since last 7 year and i was change my job before last 6 month, As per your bob branch i am eligable for loan as per my salary structure.
        I need the big ammount from BOB for home loan hance go there and ask for loan ,When i Go first time that time concern person say that you have must continues service of minimum 3 month in present company , at that time i was complete 2 month in my present company so i take rest and go after 3 month compete than He say's that minimum 6 month continues service required for the loan in current company so again I have take the rest and go after 6 month Means 2 Days ago Now,The Loan Concern Person say that minimum1 Year service is required for the home loan in current company. So I want know what Is Truth???
        I have also call in your customer care center but not getting setisfied answer and they give me to one home loan concern nomber for my regional and I try also that number but also not getting setisfied answer from there.After that i was go in onother 2 BOB Branch And Ask for the loan procedure but As per that branch He has no Problem with the point of continues service in current company But minimum 3Years Service required ,Which I have and so that i am eligible to home loan for the BOB as pre this branch,But my account is in Kalol Branch So Why In kalol branch I am not eligible for the home loan??
        Why They say that minimum 1year continues service is Required now?? And Why Not found Same statment from the same Branch?? Is BOB Is not Core Banking??? It Is Only on Paper core banking???If 2 Other Region BOB Branch Agree to Give me the loan than Why BOB Kalol Branch Not Agrre In Same Term And Condition??? U Have No your Own Standard for the sension home loan? Why getting diffrent -diffrent answer from diffrent branch?
        I was go in BOB Kalol frequenty and found above answer. Why they play with customer?? Customer satisfaction of your moto is only on paper or use for getting some certification only???
        And How U say That BOB Is International bank???How Can You Say That you Give the loan In 7Days?????
        Dear KRUNAL,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. You can now raise an on-line dispute for any data inaccuracy reflecting in your report. Please fill and submit the dispute resolution form available at: http://bit.ly/1xsT90b.

In case you don't have a copy of your CIBIL report, you can purchase the same on CIBIL’s website instantly. Please visit: http://bit.ly/1yM9xib.

CIBIL Consumer Services

We have longed home loan application of Rs.20 lacs about three month back which is sanctioned from the ahmedabad ambawadi branch about two month back. I and my two elder sisters jointly applied for the home loan. My brother in law is a gurantor for the loan. The loan is awarded to our account but the gurantor name is included has a joint appliant along with the original three applicant. One month before we have given written complained for the removal of the gurantor as a coapplicant but still date we have not received any reply from the concern branch office .

2nd thing is that the money due for the home loan payment is also not given to us due to nonsubmission of one of the banakhat(agreement) document from the builder they have handed over allotment letter of the premises but bank official has not validated our claim. I am sure that the developer are very genuine people and they try to give us necessary agreement paper soon but for the said reason it is not fair to hold up the sanctioned loan in our favour. Under the same circumstances bank has delivered loan to the some of the customers. If loan is not delivered in due course of time than we are force to look for other expensive option for clearing our responcibilities of payment in given time frame. We feel very unusual when loan is sanctioned and payment is hold for some small reason for your valued customer. Our building is also in the finishing stage so there is no matter for refusal to a person whose all credetials are verified from bank officials. I request top authority of the bank that you must see the customer difficulties on case to case basis and try to shorted out the problem/s to avoid delay in payment . Due this long delay i opt for the mortgage loan from SBI to clear the financial liability pertaining to new home. Our BOB home loan application was longed jointly showing our monthly income of Rs.1.25 lacs.The loan period was granted for ten years having installment about Rs.26000 per month. Out of three applicants two applicants are govt employee with one having 10 years remaining from the retirement and second one having about 13 years remaining from retirement not only that joint applicants having Rs.2.25 crore asset and having no liability!. I wonder that we are considered to be one of the safest customer to the bank but even then we face this difficulties. It very desperating experience with BOB. I shall be thankful if you consider our request favourably as earlist pl.

Mayank Acharya

Mrs.Chanda Kochhar

SUB: Loan no: LBBNG[protected] under Policy No: 4005A/0000040
            LAN No: LBBNG[protected] of Shri.K.N.Shreesha

Respected Madam,

This is to bring to your kind attention regarding the Recovery notice issued to late Shri.Kadaba Narayana Shreesha, a past employee of ICICI Bank Ltd, who was sanctioned a home loan by ICICI Bank Ltd for the property he purchased in Mysore at the address, House no 569,Venkata Krishnaiya Road, College Road, K.R. Mohalla, Mysore, by Asset Reconstruction Company of India Limited.

An amount of Rs 14, 50,000/= was sanctioned to him on 22.08.2003 for a period of 290 months, the EMI starting from 1.10.2003 onwards. Mr.K.N.Shreesha had paid the instal ments fully until his demise suddenly due to a fatal road accident on 27.01.2008.

Subsequently, I the wife of the deceased and the co-obligant of the said loan submitted the claim papers to the Bangalore Branch of ICICI Lombard General Insurance Company vide claim number[protected] during February, 2008 with all connected documents as required by the Insurance company.

Further all other details pertaining to the Home loan, Insurance policy, claim together with all the required documents were furnished to ICICI Lombard pursuant to a letter dated 14.05.2009. Almost seven months after the above submissions, ICICI Lombard General Insurance limited Retail PA claims department vide their letter dated 4.12.2009 under the reference number RC/0002202/01 sought a few more details which were also furnished forthwith.

Pursuant to all the above submissions and representations made thereof, ICICI Bank closed the said loan and issued a communication to the Bangalore address of the dceased Shri.K.Y.Shreesha, 173/143, Subramanya Nagar, 1st main, Milk Colony,Bangalore-21 on 12.04.2010 that the entire loan including balance outstanding EMIs and interest thereof was paid out of the insurance proceeds. I have been waiting since then for the ICICI Bank to return all the documents pertaining to the said house in their possession to me.

We are astonished now to receive a notice under Section 13(2) of the Securitisation and Reconstruction of Financial Assets and Enforcement of Security Interest Act,2002 by a law-firm LAW Vibes with address at No:306, 46th cross, 10th main, RamaMandir road, 4th block(above Nilgiris), Rajajinagar, Bangalore-10, acting
            on behalf of its client M/s Asset Reconstruction company India ltd (ARCIL) requiring the deceased to settle an amount of Rs 13,58,812.51 within 60 days from 17th May,2010 that is by 16th July,2010 failing which the law firm have threatened the deceased that they will initiate legal proceedings to recover the amount by whatever action they deem fit to do so including auctioning of the house.

This is to bring to your kind attention that the deceased was the sole bread winner of my family and when he died he left me, his wife who is a home maker and a male child of 3 and a half years with magre savings. We,the surviving dependents of the deceased are now being supported by my father, i.e., the father-in-law of the deceased who himself is 78 years of age and a pensioner.

Moreover, we are surprised as to how a settled Personal Accident claim on a home loan by an ICICI Group company, ICICI Lombard General Insurance can be ignored and yet the ICICI Home Finance company referred the recovery of the balance loan amount through Asset Reconstruction Company of India Ltd. It is pertinent here to draw your kind attention to the fact that lateMr.Kadaba Narayana Shreesha was a past employee of ICICI Bank Limited for a period of 5 years from 18.03.2001 to 20.03.2006 having worked as the Regional Head in the Collection department of the main Bangalore branch.

Therefore we submit to your good office that ICICI Bank kindly write to the Asset Reconstruction Company of India Ltd to withdraw their demand on the deceased, claimed vide the legal notice issued by LAW VIBES dated 17th May,2010.

We further request you to kindly use your good offices to treat the loan as closed, the loan indeed having been closed by ICICI Lombard on 12th April,2010, advise ARCIL to drop their demand and release the documents pertaining to the house to the legal heir of the deceased, i.e., me, Smt. B.S. SriVidya the wife of late Shri.K.Y.Shreesha.

I am sure that this action of yours will bring great relief to the survivors of the deceased and be very appropriate in bringing justice and equity to the survivors.

Thanking you for your kind understanding and invaluable help in my life as this is the only asset that my husband has left for me and my son.

Yours sincerely,

SRI VIDYA . B. S

173/143, 1st Main,
            Subramany Nagar,
            Bangalore- 560021.
            Karnataka.
            Dear Srividya,

We are sorry to hear about the inconvenience caused to you. Please write to us with your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com so that we can get in touch with you in order to address your concern. Please write "UID 486263" in the subject line.

ICICI bank Customer Service team.
            SHAME on ICICI Bank... Soooooooo many complaints!! this one is really SAD...
            Dear Srividya,
            From Personal Experience I can tell you that if things don't work well, you should take it up with the Consumer Court. My husband had taken a loan with ICICI bank & after he passed away in an accident, ICICI Lombard just refused to consider the claim. I filed in the consumer court. After 3 yrs finally ICICI have closed the loan. Please don't give in to them.
            First of all my condolences with the Shreesha family. This is another pathetic example of big banks trying to make money out of struggling families. Even though Mr. Shreesha himself was an ICICI bank employee and still his family has to struggle and run to pillar to post get justice. Although this family had correct insurances to pay off loan to the bank but ICICI bank is behaving like a blind businessman and not managing one of its subsidiary i.e. ICICI Lombard.

This bank was same bank who was calling people who were asking people to deposit their EMI's as automatic deduction failed during the height of global financial crisis in year 2008. ICICI bank was using this extra cash to save its arse as they had not enough cash to survive incase Indian people got spooked and started to withdraw their deposits.

I ask Mrs.Chanda Kochhar to look into this issue asap and sort out this poor families problem. This issue has been outstanding for 2 years (OMG). As a manager she needs to rectify the mistakes of ICICI bank employees.
            To Smt. B.S. SriVidya - As suggested by previous comment other option is to go to consumer court and sort out this issue. It is cheaper option to get proper justice.

RES SIR ,
              WE HAVE PROJECT IN CHINCHWAD NAMED SHIVTEERTH RESIDENCY UNDER OUR CO GAURAV CONST. IN NOV2009 WE SUBMITTED APF FILE TO ONE UR DSA INDIA FINSOL PUNE BR & LOGIN A CLEAN & CLEAR CASE WITH THAT . TILL DATE MY CUSTMORE DIDN'T GET LOAN & WE DIDN'T GET OUR APF NO FROM NOVEMBER UR HIGHLY RESPONSIBLE CREDIT MANGER ASKING FOR DOC EVERYDAY .WE PROVID EVERYTHING THAT THEY WANT ,BUT WE DIDN'T GET RESULT. EVERYDAY WE ASKING ABOUT OUR CASE THERE ANS IS NOT AVAIBLITY OF CREDIT MANGER. UR BANK GIVING THIS TYPE OF SERVICE. DSA MANGER DIDN'T KNOW ANYTHIG ABOUT CASE. IF WE PHONE TO HER SHE TELLING US DO YA TEEN DIN MAI HO JAYEGA . NOW IT TAKES MUCH TIME SO PLS TAKE ACTION ON BOTH &PLS DO FAVOUR ON US BECAUSE OUR PATATIONS ARE .....................

Dear Mr. Mahesh,

At the outset let me thank SBI for such a Good Product Max Gain for Home Loan

Mr. Mahesh If you remember I called you in end Feb 2010, to discuss the issue regarding my wife, Aparna Devikar’s Home loan take over from ICICI Bank. Unfortunately this is not yet resolved till date and the same is pending since October 2009

Back Ground:-

In the Last week of October 2009, we submitted the Home Loan required set of Documents to Shekar Pawar from Swastik Park Branch. Shekar confirmed that the file is put up for credit verification in 1st week of November 2009.We were given to understand that within month’s time things would get done as 30th November 2009 was the deadline for the 8% scheme.

Again from December 2009, on regular basis we are following with Shekar to know the fate of the file. Shekar kept on saying it’s with credit officer & they are awaiting the search report without which the Loan cannot be processed. The bank declared that the 8% scheme is extended till March 2010. The same scenario continued till Feb 2010 we following with Shekar & also meeting him in Swastik Park Branch to know the status but all in vain. Then, we heard from Shekar that the credit officer Mrs Athavale doesn’t remember the name of the Advocate to whom she has forwarded the file for Search Report & hence the agreement copy & the builder NOC is lost. As last try we again submitted the Agreement Copy & the Builder NOC as per the SBI format to Shekar Pawar. The same was forwarded to the Credit officer Athavale in last week of Feb as confirmed by Shekar to us. When things were not happening after lot of pressure Shekar finally helped me with your phone no & e-mail id. That is when I spoke to you & in turn you guided me to Mr. Rauth under whom Mrs. Athavale works as credit officer.

On 19th March 2010, Mr. Rauth confirmed on phone that Aparna Devikar’s home Loan file is not at RAPC & as per the records the same is already sent to Swastik Park branch as they didn’t receive the search report. I was irritated as just a month prior we have submitted the Agreement Copy & the Builder NOC to Shekar who confirmed that he has submitted the same to Mrs. Athavale.

To put an end to things’ finally on 20th March 2010 I personally met Mrs. Athavale at RAPC 1st floor. Mrs. Athavale was having the file with the required set of documents. Mrs. Athavale assured me that she will forward the file to SBI Emplaned Advocate Subodh Malavade who will do the needful for search report. She also asked me to follow up with Subodh for search repot; sounds little unusual that the customer is being asked to follow up on behalf of bank.

On request, given that I am based out of Ahmedabad & my family is in Mumbai Mrs. Athavale gave her mobile number so that, I could reach her. But she never picked up my phone calls & finally I have to call Mr. Rauth for getting access to Mrs. Athavale. Another shock came when I called Advocate Subodh, on 1st April2010, to check the status of the search report and he said he doesn’t serve Pune region & he has already retuned the file to Mrs. Athavale at RAPC. On 7th April Mrs. Athavale through SMS confirmed that the file has been sent to the right Advocate Mrs. Aditi Pawan More from Pune for Search report. From 7th April till 22nd April Mrs. Athavale didn’t respond to my calls or SMS barring once.

Since Athavale was not reachable I called Mr. Rauth again on 22nd April who handed over the phone to Mrs. Athavale. Mrs. Athavale shared with me the mobile no. Advocate More to whom the file was sent on 7th April for search report. I took Advocate Mrs. More & Mrs. Athavale on con-call & Mrs. More confirmed that she has not received the file. How this possible that the file which was dispatched on 7th April is not received in Pune till 22nd April 2010. Then Athavale checked in the Dispatch room to know where the file is & could locate the same. But till date Advocate More have not received the File from Mrs. Athavale.

Two Questions come to my Mind:-

1. When the customer submits the file to SBI for processing as required it is whose responsibility to take care of the documents.

2. Is somebody accountable for such repeated lapses

Hope after going through this mail you would personnel get involved to resolve the same.
                Aug 13, 2020

Cheating me, by giving me false assurance of granting the loan and after wasting 2 months time, refusing the application without giving any justifiable reason for refusal.
                  They kept on asking me for the doucuments one after the other and seems they were very clear with the intentions of not sanctioning loan so wasted two months by false promises and did not give me any thing in writing though insisted upon. Unfortunately dealt with persons like Nirav Shah [protected] and Mr. Pranav Thakkar [protected] who never sounded positive to sanction the loan. Verbally I was informed that it being a family transaction the loan is refused,though it is a fact that they were knowing it from day one when the documents were given to them that seller is the bhabhi and the buyer is the brother-in-law. No justifications either given by the "gentlemen"and when asked give in writing the cause of refusal they denied to give the written refusal.
                  It gave me a feeling that i was not asking for the loan but a favour from the two individuals named above.More shocking fact is, I am the esteemed customer of the bank and hold my saving account with the bank for last five years and more and i am a higher secondary teacher working in a very reputed school of ahmedabad enjoying a senioor most position in the school.
                  Aug 13, 2020

I C.Visalakshi aged 57 years had availed a Home loan of Rs.30,60,000/- from Citi Financial Consumer Fiance India Ltd., Madurai branch through two LOAN a/c's No. 6162037 for Rs. 21,91,000/- and a/c no. 6147566 for Rs. 8,69,000/- respectively on 5/9/2005 @ 11% floating rate of interest.

On 5/11/2008 the company had literally forced and harassed me to issue additional cheques for the increased EMI saying that the rate of intrest has been increased from 11% to 12.65%.

Because of this increase in interest rate my tenure was increased from 240 months to 300 months.

Though the company increased my interest ratewhen there was a increase in the industrial rate of interest they did not decrease the interest rate when the market rates reduced.

Due to this increase in interest rate even after paying my EMI promtly without even a single cheque return for the past 5 years that is from 5/9/2005 till 5/4/2010 today on getting a statement of accounts my outsanding is still Rs.30,22,503/- as same as the amount borrowed Rs 30,60,000/-.

As I have ended up paying only intrest for the past 5 years and since my prinicpal repayment is almost nothing I have deceided to pre-close loan because other wise I will not be able to repay my loan in my life time.

As the company has not done anything for me I would like to request the company to atleast wave my pre-closure charges so that it would be releaf for a senior citizen like me who wanted to create an asset for my children.

I have approched the Madurai branch but there is positive reply.

With Regards