Home Loan
3.5

Home Loan Complaints & Reviews

I availed for a home loan with bank in Chennai year 2005. And i had closed the loan without any outstanding on year 2007.
Currently i availed for a new home loan in Chennai, bank told me that CIBIL report shows date past due in my previous loan account. I checked the CIBIL report and it is showing up. Same time it shows account is closed without any overdue. Bank also gave me No Objection Certificate. Because of the DPD history its really impacting me in getting a loan. Please help me on how to clear the DPD from my CIBIL report.

dear sir.
    when i applied the for the Personnel Loan ,it was rejected due the reason that i have taken a home loan for app. Rs.23lakh & it is in cibil.As per my memory i have not taken any home loan from any bank as per my memory,infact one home loan was sanctioned into my name by ICICI bank, & the disbursement was not made to me due to the reason that Seller refused to sale as prices increase during the period i applied for & sanctioned by the bank, Can i ask the concerned authority where my fault lies for the same & why entered in the Cibil .Therefore i will request u to pl clear the same. thanking you
    Bindal

my housing loan application rejected due to my cibil report.
      but as per my records and documents the personal loans and credit card payment have been cleared and still there is showing my name is defaulter's list

Now i want to sort it out my problem, please suggest me the way how can solve this issue, or i whr i can contact to know about details of my cibil reports reg bank whos payment is showing due.

Home Loan — High interest rate

Started loan with 8.5% interest and now charging 13.5% interest, the highest among all Banks.

Home Loan — Information required- urgent

If your bank rejects home loan against any property identified your loan borrower after paying processing fee, do you issue any letter from your bank with the reason for rejecting the loan for the particular property .

Beacuse the property owner claims all documnets are ok and not repaying the advance with out the letter. Pl revert me the possibilities of the letter of rejection. Your agent dosen't know any thing .
      look for your reply asap.
      Requested so many times to submit my above statement to your collection agent.But he did not hear to my words.

Home Loan — Paid loan statement

Please send account statement of loan paid up to date. (2) Statement of loan to be paid to clear up the loan.(3)Provisional statement for deduction of Tax under 24(b)&80c(2).

Home Loan — name in the CIBIL report

Recently I had applied for home loan to the PSU bank and informed me that i having two loans on my name while i am not having any loan at present. Than may i know that why my name is appearing in the CBIL report. Since I had no dues against all.

Can any one guide me how to get the detail from CBIL so that my name can be cleared from the CBIL's list.

Vijay Raj

Home Loan — cheque submitted without permission

I had applied for a home loan for Rs.46 lacs to your office at AJC Bose Road, Kolkata on/around 25th February 2009. First of all after taking all documents (including a blank account payee cheque) and verbally confirming me a loan of 30 lacs, I received no other communication from the Bank/agent.On 5-6th March I was given a sanction letter for 30 lacs. I said that I would take 1-2 days to read all the clauses and agreement.

To my surprise my on the next day I got a call from the bank that my blank cheque had been presented by "ICICI Home loan", filling in an amount of around Rs.8300/- I did not have sufficient funds in the account and hence the cheque had to be returned. I understand that a bank of such high repute would not be indulging in malpractice so as to present my cheque without my permission.Hence I would request you to confirm to me as to who is forging my signature so as to give ICICI a go ahead to present my cheque to the bank.

You would understand that this is a blatant case of fraud and malpractise. In addition to a charge from my bank of Rs.380/- for returning the cheque I have had to suffer a loss of credibility.

Request your immediate reply and action.

FYI.. People of the bank whom I had interacted -

Home Loan — Error in Cibil Report

Hello Sir,

Cibil Contact Number :[protected]
      My Contact Number : [protected]

I have applied for personal loan with Axis Bank. They have approved the loan and completed all formalities but now they have stopped further process of disbursement. Axis bank says that there is one home loan where I stands as Co-applicant.

Below is the detail of the home loans as per cibil -
      Payment History Start Date :[protected]
      High Credit : 324000
      Current Balance : 288647
      Overdue :
      Reported :[protected]

The above record is null and void as far as my knowledge goes. But I have no clue how can I get this suspicious item removed from cibil.

Probably this might have some correlation with my father's home loan. But that was taken in 2001 and has been closed in 2008.

Can you please help me in getting my cibil history cleaned so that it reflect credit history correctly. Please feel free to contact me for any clarification or more information.

Vikas Rai

Home Loan — disqualify for home loan without any reason

i had applied for home loan at nashik . For this I had given ICICI cheque
      of Rs. 4770/- through Mr. sujit kulkarni home loan person,
      as a processing fee.

yesturday i came to know throught your person the loan was not sanctioned to me.
      Earlier it was told that it would take maximum 1 weeks to sanctioned the
      loan. accordingly i have booked the house at pune, But it was not sanctioned without any reason, builder refuse to give the refund..
      i have being the exiting customer for hdfc home loan. i alrady taken a loan in 2004 from hdfc .
      why i have not been qualify this time .pl. clearify.pl. check my record also.
      i have cummunicated with mr. gangalin this regard at main branch hdfc nashik.

pl. clear the thing as early as possible to procced to apply other bank.

A.R.KHAIRNAR

[protected](m)

Home Loan — legally it's there?

hi sir
      i applied for home loan in DHFL mysore, loan sanctioned in dec 2008 but because of some personal problem i am not received cheque, now bank people are asking to pay the last three month interest rate. without receiving cheque interest will add or not?and legally itis there like above?if iam not pay that interest rate any problem is there for me?please respond for me as soon as possible.

Home Loan — LAC No. 354238424

I had taken Home Loan from HDFC Bank. First they have issued the cheque for first payment. I cannot take the amount for first week. The reason is NRO account is not opened as I am NRI. They have also not issued the card to withdraw the amount. But they charged the interest amount. I asked them that I cannot use the amount you have issued for first week. So, I have requested to waive the interest for the first week. They refused and said that they cannot do anything. Banker said that we charge interest on the date of cheque issued. We never bother about the collection details. Later I received all the operations and got the amount.

I was really upset by this. Then the next incident arised.

As my father was the power holder, he called to the Bank and checked whether he can withdrew the amount of 5 lacs on start of Month. Banker responded that it can be done. But when I checked the statement occassionally on March end, 5 Lacs was disbursed and the projected interest was shown with the inclusion of 5 Lacs loan. This time, they had not issued the cheque. When I asked this query, they said that they have cancelled this transaction by mail.

If the amount is not properly disbursed as they said through cheque, then how can they show that the amount is disbursed on 02 March 2009.

For first case, Myself and my father went to HDFC Bank to get the loyal response. But we got upset only.

The procedure they follow is not correct. For first case, if account is not operatable, how can they issue the cheque. For the second case, how can the NRO account statement can show the disbursement details as of 02 March 2009 for the cheque not issued. This was revealed till 23 March 2009. Till now, I have not got any cheque from them. Also, I don't require this amount at this moment.

Could you please respond to this.

Thanks and Regards,
      Haroon

Home Loan — Procrastination and harrassment

I own a flat in Kolkata and wanted to purchase a new one very close to my current flat. The building is under construction and is 80% complete as on April 30, 2009. I first approached HDFC bank in end of February, whereby I submitted bank statements, xerox copies of my investments and securities, filled up the form, and was told that I was eligible for a loan of 6, 00, 000 which was what I wanted in the first place. I was told to submitted further documentation including few original documents which was done prompty. The total property cost is 10 lac, so the remaining 4 lac was paid to the builder on getting the green signal from the bank. The orginal receipt of payment to the builder along with proof regarding the source of money were also provided. All property related documents were submitted after which we recieved the first official letter from the bank stating "To the builder, Congratulations, we will be pleased to note that Mr. Sankha Mukherjee has applied for home loan from HDFC, and please submit all the property related documents for final disbursment of the loan". This was recieved in March 18, 2009(I have the letter with me as a proof). I was also given a disbursment plan with disbursment date mentioned as March 31, 2009(I have the document as proof). They have taken away my original sale agreement, and receipt of payment to the builder. I have been to the bank on at least 24-25 occasions personally apart from making uncontable number of phone calls. Today is April 30, 2009 and I have not received the loan amount and was told that on site inspection by the bank will be conducted and after that payment will be disbursed. Builder is now giving us ultimatum. I have decided to drag the bank to the court of law with the evidence as stated above available with me

Home Loan — Heavy interest of Home Loan

I had purchase a individual home through loan of Rs.7, 50, 000 from Brila Home Finance (BHW) on September 2004 at a rate of 7.25% interest for 20 years. On this date the BHW collected 12.25% of interest from me for more than 20 years of my loan tenure. As on now other National Banks as well as other private banks charges 9% interest for home loan. But the BHW did not reduced their interest for any cause, it is rediculas and it seems that BHW cheated their customers by charging heavy loan interest of 12.5%. I hereby request you to kindly take necessary steps to cancel the BHW Finance company from our india.

Home Loan — is preclosure charges for changing the bank is illegals?

I would like to know if prepayment charges because of transfer of home loan amount from one bank to another is illegal? I came know from internet that in one of cases, court has termed it as illegal. Request you to through light on this.

Vivek

Home Loan — not any communication from the bank

dear sir
      i am fail to understand why you are not sending me the home loan statement, one fine morning a person come to my place and ask me for over due payment, if my PDC exhausted, you should send me the prior intimation that i can provide you the PDC.and please inform me if any due is there on me(with proper clarification)
      sandeep arora
      home loan a/c No.[protected]
      my address is:
      sandeep arora
      flat no.06 Shivam apartment, sector-15
      Rohini
      delhi-110089
      Good Day,

I am a private loan lender by Lady Miracle, i give certified loans to serious minded individuals and company at an interest rate of 5% with total loan repayment allowed weekly monthly or yearly depending on how you can make repayments if interested email me at [protected]@msn.com. We only offer out in: Dollars, Pounds, Euro and Naira only.

FULL NAME :
      AMOUNT NEEDED :
      DURATION :
      COUNTRY:
      PHONE NUMBER:

Lady Miracle.
      dear Mr JALAN

ICICI has people who have records of fraud and malpractice. you should appoint a lawyer and send a legal notice /consumer court /online complain to JAGO GRAHAK JAGO website. let the central ministry take charge. ask the bank guys to give you in written whether you came and signed the cheque.
      dont let theses people go...

regards

dev

Home Loan — 15091091 A/c 45,000 Rs Cheque Not in clearing

mera naam chandra prakash lohar hai. meien aapke jodhpur rajasthan ki ek branch se 2, 70, 000 Rs. ka loan karwaya tha. aapke 2 cheque clearing meien aa gaye lekin ek cheque 45, 000 Rs ka fulltron india credit ke naam se banaya gaya tha. jo cheque aapne banaya us per mere fulltron ke loan a/c likh kar cheque bana diya tha. aaj 1 year hone ko aaya hai mera ye metter ka solustion nahi ho raha hai. pls i request mera ye cheque dobara bana ke forward kar de. meri fulltron india meine aaj bhi insttalment due bol rahi hai. agar ye mera metter nahi sulja to mujhe consumer form meien complain sabmit karani hogi

thanks
      regards
      chandra prakash lohar
      loan a/c no. 15091091 for citifincial

Home Loan — Pre recorded message

"Hi – We're from ICICI and are sorry to hear of your experience. If you can write to us with your phone and email contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com, we'll call you and work to address your issue. Warm regards."

This is a pre-recarded massage or any one look after this. every time the same massage appears.

Tapesh Vishwakarma

Home Loan — to freeze the transactions

I have an home loan with ICICI bank Noida Sector 50 branch(LOAN NO.[protected]).for this house ownership is in the name of both my husband and mine , and now we are seperated , I put a request to bank regarding this , (i am not given any athority to any one to sell the property ),the through customer care as well as courier to bank branch .Now my ex-husband is trying to sell the property without my knowledge. please consider this letter and update , and please ensure without my knowledge and signature any transactions should not happend to tha particular asset.my contact no.[protected]
      Dear Jessy,

We're sorry about the trouble. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Good Day,

I am a private loan lender by name Lady Miracle, i give certified loans to serious minded individuals and company at an interest rate of 5% with total loan repayment allowed weekly monthly or yearly depending on how you can make repayments if interested email me at l.[protected]@gmail.com We only offer out in: Dollars, Pounds, Euro and Naira only.
      I have also suffered due to wrong information in CIBIL report.
      I think CIBIL is doing is purposely to harass consumers and charge money from them to get the report cleaned.
      I also doubt authenticity of CIBIL report.

Home Loan — HDFC did misguide to us

If I do Compaint with this blog site, is this useful for me. What action will happan?
      HDFC cheated me very badly, nobody should go with HDFC bank. No guidence, no service, only cheating by them, No proper comminication, only miguiding to customer by there staff and branch manager as well. This true, I and my family totally under depression because this bank. I requesting to all people , should not go for HDFC HOME LOAN , by god, Saibaba ki jay. God will is gr8, they will looking to these HDFC staff & manager. One more thing, All marathies HDFC staff cheated me.
      Jay Maharastra.

Home Loan — Unjustified interest rate and for having reduced interest rate as per the market, bank is asking 1.93% of principal outstanding.

I have taken a Home loan from ICICI bank. In the starting interest rate was around 8% and close to market rate. At present they are charging 12 % of interest rate. After discussing to bank loan department, they are saying, they can reduce it to 9.25%, only if we pay 1.93% of balance outstanding principal amount.

While increasing the interest rate, they never concern about the customer or consumer. While reducing the interest rate, as per the market, they have this scheme. If you want to reduce the interest rate, you can do this, after depositing 1.93% of amount of principal outstanding.

Fresh loan they are offering at even low interest rate i.e. 8.75%.

And if, I transfer the balance to some other bank, where I can get interest rate of 8.5%, then ICICI will charge penalty of 2.25% on principal outstanding.

This is not fair with the consumer.
      My outstanding loan amount is Rs. 13 Lacs, Tenure left is 168 months.
      My Loan No. is LBGUR[protected].

Credit Card — in my cibil report shown over due payment for credit card

i never use your credit card i am receving asms from state bank of india total due amount Rs 409.88 and minimum due amount Rs 248 and this amount show in my cibil report .i will requested to you please clearffied this thing.

mobile no-[protected]
      new addresse-D/16 katjunager 1st floor, kolkata 700032
      HELLO
      SHOULD IN CASE YOU NEED A LOAN ...BECOS, AM A CLIENT TO THIS LOAN AGENCY ...THANK MR.LARRY SMITH FOR OFFER MY A LOAN...FOR MORE VIA:[protected]@hotmail.com

Home Loan — IT certificate provisional

Dear sir
      My home loan no is LBTNJ[protected]. Kinldy send my the provisional IT certificate at the earliest to my mail Id as well as to my communication address.
      with regards
      d.Gnanasundar

Home Loan — incorrect cibil report

my hdfc loan no.[protected] for rs 22 lacs dt 20.02.2006 shows an outstanding amount Rs 8168. which is not correct.pl check and do issue me a certificate of clearance from cibil .pan card no. ABZPA3249D
      y hdfc loan no.[protected] for rs 22 lacs sanction dt 01 09 2004 . cibil rport.20.02.2006 shows an outstanding amount Rs 8168 fo. which is not correct.pl check and do issue me a certificate of clearance from cibil .pan card no. ABZPA3249D date of birth 13 04 1958
      [Complaint comments] Read comments [Complaint category] Loans [Complaint comments]
      cibil no[protected] my bate of birth 13 04 1958 and pan card no isABZPA3249D my hdfc loan no.[protected] for rs 22 lacs sanction dt 01 09 2004 . cibil report.20.02.2006 shows an outstanding amount Rs 8168 fo. which is not correct.pl check and do issue me a certificate of clearance from cibil .
      I have purchased a flat at Dum Dum, Kolkata 700074, and taken a loan of amount of 572000 from SBI Dankuni Branch as Dankuni was my earlier address. I had done my registration on 2008 and submitted my original IGR to mR. . M. Ghosh (Manager Personal Banking) in the branch. Suddenly I got a letter from SBI Dankuni Branch and came to know that they have lost my original IGD. I have asked for the advise to the Chief Manager Dankuni Branch Mr. Pramanik for the advise, but they insisting to do the FIR from my side and after they are denied to give me the support. Now I want a positive action so that I can be free from harrasement.

ICICI Bank( Home Loan a/c) — overdues list

I am regularly paying EMI to ICICI Bank every month but some over dues showing by the bank authorities pl, let me see the dates.
      Dear Mr. Rao,

We're sorry to hear about your experience.

Please write to us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com (Subject line: UID 160087). We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

Home Loan — Desperate delay in Sanctioning loan

With reference to the above file number, we have applied for 15 Lac loan on 15th Dec 2009 but till 13 Jan 2010 we have not got any status from your side the Legal verification and personal detail verification from your bank inspected our site and our office on 26 Dec 2009, from that day onwards no response from your field executive and don't even have the courtesy to reply to our calls we contact your office no response from thereto but yesterday 13 Jan 2010 we made a call to Ms Meghnah who contacted us on day of verification by phone from her to we didn’t get a effective reply after making more four or five calls she responded stating that by today evening you will get a reply, but evening at 1900h again no response from their end and we contacted and we got reply that we have to send a request through e-mail for sanction of the loan for 7.5lac and they replied that the documents submitted were not sufficient but the documents which they requested already been submitted by me on 15th Dec 2009 itself. It is great pain for us to see the initial documents verification has been done after 29 days, but however our processing cheque for Rs.11046/- was cleared. If it takes a month for verification of the initial documents when can we get the loan? It is better we go public sector bank for our needs. You people always give assurance that the loan will be sanction by 20 days.

Home Loan — Not getting any consolidated statement of principal and interest,moreover monthly statement is not coming for last 5 months.

No monthly home loan statements coming at all after several reminders and not geeting any answer from the bank.Immediatly needing my consolidated yearly breakup for my Principal and interest component for april 09 to march 10 within 24 hours ,otherwise I will be penalised in my tax component from my employer and huge tax will be deducted from me.
      I borrow home loan from ICICI Bank 4 year back. I want to repay the home loan at my own. As per agreement bank will charge 2% pre-closure charges. Is there any law to stop to bank for charging pre-closure charges
      my housing loan application rejected due to my cibil report.
      but as per my records and documents the my credit card payment have been cleared and still there is showing my name is defaulter's list

my housing loan and every applied loan applications rejected due to my cibil report.
      but as per my records and documents the my credit card and two wheelers payment have been cleared and still there is showing my name is defaulter's list

kindly suggest me how to clear my name in cibil report

Home Loan — home loan rate of intersest

Sir/Madam,
      i prashant ganorkar, customer is axis home finace.
      i take a some property in pune.
      i wanded to clearnce for rate of interest upgrad in my account.
      home loan start 8.75% rate.
      now 8.50% axis home loan. this rate are upgrade in my account.
      please reply me on my cell no:-[protected]. and my mail id.
      thanking you,
      regards,
      prashant ganorkar
      pune
      I have my name in the defaulters list of CIBIL. I had one ICICI bank credit card which i have settled in nov-09.
      I also have one BAJAJ finance personal loan which i ll be clearing today. In bajab also they say that it is been updated in cibil.
      I want to know that after clearing the bajaj finance loan which is the only pending from my side, will i be getting a home loan...??
      Please clarify as its too urgent.
      Sachin

Home Loan — claiming extra money on regular intervals

I have taken a home loan to purchase a flat from icici bank 14/7/06 at kolkata lan no :LBCAL[protected]. Upto 23/12/09 the telecallers used to call and asked to deposit extra money on different heads and many a times their suggestions use to be to send the in an envelope through courier. How ever I have made these type of payments couple of times through cheques.Now to know the reason of these type of calls I went to the kolkata home loan office on 23/12/09, The bank people informed that 13626.00 is due on me on different heads mainly due to the change of interest rate and the pdc amounts.If you clear the amount of 13626.00 and make a policy with ICICI Prudential then the company is offering the lower interest rate for two years with some processing charges,rs.5450. I have given the cheques of 13626.00,to clear all dues,rs.30000 for investment in iciciprudential,rs.5450 the processing charge for conversion of interest rate.all the cheques are cleared on time.
      now once again the bank is claiming 4450 on different heads,like cheque return in 2007,manual charge etc.It has gone to the level of extorsion.
      I had applied for RML with SBI Rajkot. They returned my application due to 3 overdue loan and 1 written off loan as per CIBIL report. Can SBI pay my Overdue loan from the sanction amount and reimburse me balance payment ?
      Dear Saikath,

We regret the inconvenience caused.
      We'll contact you and work to address your issue at the earliest.

Home Loan — flat paper

my loan agreement no is 91146397, my last EMI was 5/2/10,which is allready paid,i request to u return my originally flat papers.
      thanking you
      pravin r yadav

Home Loan — insufficient release of loan sanctioned

housing loan for construction of house released for 10,00,000/- ten lacs. Work of six to seven lacs completed but sufficient amount is not released.
      I had already settled my 2 credit cards payments in last year of june 2009, also settled 1 personal loan account of indiabulls, but still may name is in defaulers list as pending dues of 21000/-
      Pl. kindly suggest me the solution for that, then i can apply for a home loan freshly.

I have a loan a/c. (Rs. 50K) of citifinancial from last 11 months and regularly paid EMI's through ECS in ICICI bank from last 11 months. my bank transaction is good. Still i want to top-up of around 20K to 30K due to my family financial need. But, citifinancial not approved my top-up because of negative CIBIL report around 21K outstanding of credit card. i already settled my credit card dues in last year of june 2009, which i have settlement lettres also.
      kindly suggest me the good suggestion.

Thanks.
      All kinds of Housing Loans - Fast, accurate and reliable service we can get from K N Reddy, who is a consultant and trustworthy person, who helped me in getting Home Loan. it worked for me, you also contact him @ [protected], Hyderabad.

Chandu.
      Dear Friend,

I would like to make you alert on few details regarding HDFC and other limited companies.

HDFC LTD is a limited company and is not a banking institute.
      It is a self regulated financial organization and is not at all regulated as a refinancing institute or is not a Banking institute. Sales officers makes people fool by stating HDFC Home loan as part of banking division. Even interest rates charged by HDFC is very high which is increased in subsequent years.

As such rates of interests for home loan are definitely regulated by RBI but limited and private companies do not fall under their per-view. These companies fall under company Act and not under Banking Act.

At time of taking loan these companies promises low rates of interest and then increases rates of interest in subsequent years, which increases your burden of repayment in form of slow poison eating your lots of money.

I will share my personal experience:

I have a very bad experience with HDFC, My loan of 11 lac with tenure was only 20 years and was promised with 3% discounted rates for my loan account as the company with which I was working was a corporate client of HDFC, so my loan started at 7.25% rate of interest and a low EMI of 8595/- Rs only.

In later stages HDFC revised rates of interest stating that my loan is on floating rates, where as no discounted rates are applied to my account. More on no reduction in rates are done at all even when rates of interest of other banks and institutes fall down. Even when they offer low interest rates to new customers – on my inquiry they asked for a proceeding fees of almost 12 thousand rupees to revise the rates of interest.
      My EMI is also revised to 10, 526/- Rs and the tenure is now increased. Today even after paying EMI for more then 6 years my tenure of repayment is more then 18 years and EMI is increased from 8695/- Rs per month to 10526/- Rs per month. So I will end up paying money to HDFC for more then 24 years.

So I will end up paying four additional years with new EMI to HDFC which will make me a loss of almost 10-12 lac rupees.

HDFC is offering new customer 8.25 rates of interest where as even when I am a old customer with corporate tie up with the company – I am charged almost 11% rates of interest and I am screwed up by paying more EMI.

I have started legal proceedings against HDFC – and warn you all that dont take loan from HDFC other wise your people will also end up in soup and will have to pay huge for small things.

REQUEST YOU ALL TO TAKE LOANS ONLY FROM BANKING INSTITUTES AND NOT FROM ANY LTD COMPANY--
      Ask following questions at time of taking loan.

1.Is the company having word “Bank” in its name.
      2.If the company is refinancing company - take in written that – rates of interest in the company will be regulated as per RBI norms.
      3.Only those people whose files are not getting approved from banks and documents are not clear enough and are in need of loan should opt for such institutes, but mind it these ltd companies slowly increases rates of interest and eats away your lots of money charging high rates of interest.

PLEASE NOTE – HDFC is a limited company and not a BANK. Only banking institutes or company with word “Bank” in its name are regulated by RBI.
      Before signing any document of ltd company please read the terms and conditions completely and take a lawyers advise if needed before going ahead to sign the same.

Please disseminate this information to all your friends and relatives so that they are not cheated by any private company in case of loans / home loans.

In public interest by:
      Pankaj Kakani

Home Loan — refund of processing fee

i had applied for home loan with Lichfl
      The Sales executive had submitted the processing fee without even confirming the eligibility of the loan amount.
      saying that it got slipped out of his mind . the arraogant behaviour of the executive simply is not acceptable to any customer
      Sale executie name Vinod jaywant sits in borivali office mobile number [protected].
      Do not know why lic Housing finanace employs such an excutive with no sense of responsibilty and does not have manners to speak to customer.

want strict action against such an executive .

Home Loan — less amount

Wrong Commitment made from bank

I had applied next installment for home loan in IDBI bank. I was there reguler touch with loan officer requested to please made some urgent due to advanced cheque for wood ,marble payments to owner .this behalf of my due installments.after reguler bargening the house valuer submit report with 85%work had done then loan officer mention that i shall rs.7,00,000.(wrong) because i have only rs.4,00,000.why? please give me remaing rs. 3,00,000 very soon loan account no:[protected] amount sanctioned rs. 1828835 SUNIL KAPOOR CF -13., MAHAVEER NAGAR BARMER 344001 CONTACT NO.[protected]
      I am Bharathesh M.C from Bangalore. My small dues in Credit cards have been reported to CIBIL. as per cibil report is about 13k of 4 accounts.

Any agency or person who can work on behalf me and help me clear these dues. ?

If So please do mail me on [protected]@yahoo.com

Home Loan — NON RECEIPT OF NOC FROM SOC

PINAL JARIWALA
      VISHRAMNAGAR SOGURUKUL ROAD MEMNAGAR

THIS SOC. DOES NOT GIVE NOC FOR BANK LOAN IN ANY FORMATE
      THRER IS NO PROPER ACCOUNTING & NO AUDITIND CARRIED OUT

PL DO NECESSERY

House Loan — Incorrect CIBIL Report

Hi, I am Sudip ROy, I had applied for house loan from Statebank, Brahmapur branch, Kolkata-96 and the bank told my CIBIL report is showing approx Rs.2,40,00000.00 loan that I had taken on year 2004. Actually on that tima I was a student and I don't have any PAN card on that my. I service experience is only 3.5years and I got job in the year 2007 and on that time only I got my PAN card. So how this is possible to take any loan of such a huge amount on that time when I was simply a first year student.

this entire wrong information is the only showstopper for me to get the loan for buying a house.
      Please help.
      Your kind consideration is solicited.

Sudip Roy
      ([protected]@yahoo.in)
      please send me
      final income tax certificate of 2010-11 and provisional IT certificate for 2010-11 of housing loan account number
      LBDELI[protected], on my email address logistic.[protected]@nucl.in

Home Loan — Processing fees not reimbursed

I have paid processing fees of Rs 5515.00 vide cheque no.22900 , due to some reasons DHFL refused to provide housing loan.The processing fees should have been returned after deducting verification charges but till date your executive Mr. Satish([protected]) has not reverted on the matter.Inspite of rigourous follow up from my side there's no response.

Home Loan — Release of Lien Letter to Secretary

Myself, Hiren Doshi having mail-id: [protected]@gmail.com and Cell No. [protected].

I had a closed a Home Loan No 47686529 with SCB in Dec 2010, after which I have been chasing with them to issue a Lein Release Letter to Secretary of the Society.

Its now been three months and I have still not received the same, they are everytime sending me Loan closure letter to close this issue which is of no use for me.

Could you pls help me get the same from SCB?

Hiren

Home Loan — Home loan application is not processed till date

I have submitted my doc for home loan on 28th March,2011.LIC housing person promised me that she will give sanction latter on 10th april or 15th april but they have not done single step towards the process and have not been communicated to me.I was following to get done but no response from officer.
      They have taken Extra money from me to process application.Now they are saying we will take more time and if you want take your file return.
      This going to be finacial loss for me

Dattatraya Nimbalkar

Home Loan — Document not received

I have applly for home loan at indiabull home finance at feb2011 my file reject at bank due to less salary. but i have not received my document bank employee is not responding he is using abuse langane to us

his name is mr kambale

For loan ref. no. is 181751

kindly advice

Chandrakant Chakor

CIBIL Report — housing loan

DEAR SIR
      i am rajendra [censored]ole i give 12 cheque to my mother from my bank of maharashtra a/c no [protected] .to hdfc home loan a/c no
      [protected]. but civil record shows i am coapplicant of this loan actually my father coapplicant of this loan so i want to remove my name from civil record so who helped me?
      I want to settle my dues showing in cibil. Any agency which can help plz mail me at [protected]@ymail.com. Thanks
      Dear All, I was just browsing some home loan complaints. I observed that many complainant's have not mentioned Bank names. I request everybody to mention the Bank names of the home loan issued, so that everybody will come to know the complainant's information clearly & related people can help if the complainant's phone no. is available.

homeloan — EMI REDUCTION

I did partpayment in oct month in two icicibank branch where in ghole rd branch they reduced EMI where as camp branch refused and put me in confusion and adjusted in tenure againt my will ,one month gone talked to customer care
      but still problem not solved.
      need support

Home Loan — EMI reduction

I have Home loan of ICICI bank
      In last Nov-dec-2010, Customer care executive said that you have an offer that you can fix rate of interest for next 3 year, for further detail you contact to nearest branch.

I has contacted Margao-ICICI branch they has charged me around 2700/- Rs for this conversion (as it reduces my next 17 EMI), but it has happened only for one months but from next month the rate of interest increases and it is still increasing as with time as per Bank norms.
      I feel bank has cheated me.
      Can anybody help me on this

Sunil

Home Loan — cheat

We apply online for home loan 25 days ago and submitted all the document on 22nd of oct .
      Sir till now we do not receive any positive response from your side and even I can't know what is my file number to check my status online.
      Whenever I contact the branch the reply is that your file is under proses .
      10 day before I heard Yes your FI is ok, next day - your profile is negative, next day at the time of PD Mr. Credit Manager says that we can't give you loan because the area where you are buying house is having fraud. 3 day later--
      Yesterday I call to branch than said me that your file is ok and your loan will be sanctioned by evening .
      Now today when I contact he told that your file is rejected
      just I receive a call he told that can you deposit original JDA patta to bank.
      sir how can it posible the same two part of plot already endorsed by HDFC Bank
      few min. ago Mr. Rajat say that Idon't know the legal rule of JDA that you have no JDA patta individually Ihave not check your file properly
      I submitted all the documents 15 day ago and at the very first call on 18th oct I told to Mr. Ashish that the property has
      sub- division and we cant arrange the individual JDA PATTA than he say ok I will discus my seniors than he revert me ok you aur eligible in this case secondly I ask about my co - applicant income he saw green signal than we submitted pepar to him.

Sir till now I can't understood that WHERE IS THE ACTUAL PROBLEM in my profile or in my property or any where else.
      my cheque already cleared on 3rd nov for amt. 5015/- SALES MANAGER MR.. RAJAT SAYS IT IS FOR FITTED

vivek tak

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2400621' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team

We regret the problem caused to you. Please send us your contact details at [protected]@icicibank.com and we shall get in touch with you soon. Kindly refer '2403960' in the subject line.

ICICI Bank Customer Service Team.

sbbj personal loan — loan pending

Myself Sohan singh son of amar singh rathore address Rani bazar,industrial area,kayam nagar,behind Trimurti factory,Rajasthan,BIKANER,3334001 applied for personnal loan to state bank of bikaner and jaipur,Bikaner,but they rejected my loan becos of some pending loan to other person of my name and made me defaulter due to his non payment.I have no loan dues against me, correspondence no 766665dated10/13/2011 will give you all the details regarding the loan. please make my account clear.
      I want to settle my dues showing in cibil. Any agency which can help plz mail me at [protected]@gmail.com. Thanks!

Home Loan — Home loan applications status

I will apply home loan to HDFC Ltd for last month, I have received file Nos.[protected] from HDFC , But I will not received my loan sanctioning status yet now.

I am Kishore Kumar Kurumella from Hyderabad, I have applied SBI credit card in 2007 but not received card from Bank.

But when I see my CIBIL report before applying to Housing loan, bank has suggested to clear the over due amount 11000/- which is showing in CIBIL report.

Even I don't the card number, and called customer care center of SBI and provided below details to provide the card number to clear the amount.

Pancard, DOB, mother name, address when I applied for the card, mobile number

However no one has helped me to clear amount and go for housing loan.

So please suggest to clear the amount asap, please mail me at "[protected]@gmail.com

Kishore Kumar Kurumella
      Dear Mr. Haroon,

Thank you for writing to us with your feedback. It remains our priority to redress your concerns. We would request you to post the details of your concern at http://bit.ly/1GG54RP to help us address the same effectively.

Team HDFC Home Loans

Near Chetna College,
        B/H Collector's Office,
        Kalanagar, Bandra (East),
        Mumbai 400 051

This is Architect Nilesh Rahate from Crompton Greaves LTD, Mumbai. I am writing mail to you because my experience with your bank.

My Brother Sunil Rahate, Architect , Brihan Mumbai Mahanagarpalika. He has applied for home loan amount up 13.60 lakh 45days before. This all started sometime from August end. I booked a flat in an apartment in Thane , Ghodbunder Road. and we contacted Mr.Krishna Jadhav([protected]) yours sales Executive. Ref from from my Company Crompton Greaves LTD, Mumbai. & recommended by My AGM-Technology. After that we have submitted all the document & Cheque. I didn’t hesitate in giving the cheque since Mr. Krishana had already confirmed me about my eligibility. Mr. Krishana took all these and went back. The verification process started and I waited for long time thinking that everything is going on well. He had promised 7 days for Pre sanction letter .After that I have made follow up with Mr. Krishana & Mr.Surendra[protected]. Daily he has promised , I will give u sanction letter by evening. He told u open your account in Axis bank for ECS. That’s why we opened account in Axis bank. Every thing we did from last 60 days. Finally we have not received sanction letter from Manpada, Thane (west) Branch. If your executive knows every thing then why they are not disclosing hidden things. When we try to contact ur branager.your Branch Managers are so rude. Finally we wasted 60 days for follow-up. & Bad experience.

I thought we have our salary account in axis bank. That’s why we applied. I think that is our wrong decision. That bad experience hurts people and transfers one place to other place in CG. If you are serious about your Bank & customer please look into the matter.

Sir, as you see, this is a horrible experience. I was told that a panel from CG has evaluated AXIS Bank as the best bank. I don’t know how. At least, I would never say that. You can see that they have given false information on the eligibility, collected the documents.

Name: Sunil Rahate,

CG Global R&D Centre,
        Crompton Greaves Ltd.,
        Kanjurmarg (East),Mumbai 400 042
        India.

My name is B. Maheswaran, I have applied home loan for take over and contruction loan in IDBI bank through-DSA-India finsol ltd, coimbatore-on june 2010, santion letter given 30th june but they not release any cheque for take over -to me and also not given any letter from the bank all of sudden they telling over phone that can't take the file was declined with out any proper reason after two months. after starting my construction work
        Bank name: IDBI Bank limited,
        Branch : no:1510, May flow midcity,
        trichy road, coimbatore-18

sacntion letter dated: 30/6/10

app no: DSA/HL/089/10
        my address: B. MAHESWARAN, no:11 Hamsa lay out, .R.S.puram,
        Coimbatore-641002
        mobile: [protected]

Myself and my husband have a joint home loan account from 2004 with ICICI bank.Since the rate of interest gone high, we have approached to the Aurangabad Branch of ICICI (Maharashtra) on 25th September,2009 for change of rate of interest. Before that on 24th September,2009 I called up the branch and I was told to dial 19 numbers of the bank to get the home loan section. It was very painful for me to dial 19 numbers and that too several times. No one picked up the phone. After 20 minutes of trial and error the Branch Manager picked up the phone and took my request. My request was to know about the documents to carry for the above work. After about half an hour, some one Mr. Manoj called me and told for such work we need to carry only the cheque book and the statement which we get regarding the home loan.
          But on 25th we went with all required documents.We were told to contact Ms. Sulakshana. She didn't get our point. We gave reference of one of our friend, who has done the same thing from Nashik branch.We gave his new and old home loan account number. She checked and accepted. Before that she told us to make FD of Rs 40,000 per year for change of rate of interest of home loan.
          We denied, still she took us to a person who is responsible for the FD to inform us about the benefit of the FD.We denied again to do the FD. The person (FD incharge) got very angry and told Ms. Sulakshana not to disturb him again with customers like us.
          After all the above episode(it took 1 complete hour) we were directed to Mr. Minaj Jamadar, Branch Sales Manager.We again told him our story and give the proof of our friend's case. He agreed to do our work and side by side he told that he is not responsible for such case, but since we were already harassed by the bank persons downstairs, he, out of sympathy started doing the favour.
          We entered into the bank at 10.30am and came out at 1.30pm. after completing all the formalities. We didn't submit any cheques. Mr. Minaj told us that it would take only five days, as there was holidays due to Saturday, Sunday and dussera(28th October,2009).They have not given any document to us as a proof of submission of documents.I came to know later from Customer Care that our file was put up on 4th October,2009
          We waited and called him several times, but our work was not done till 7th October,2009.
          He called us on 8th October,2009 and told our proposal got sanctioned and we can come to bank. I asked when to come" He was very confused to give me reply. He said his office would call us. We waited till 10th afternoon. On 10th Oct I called him around 2 pm. After heated conversations he told us to come to branch on 12th oct.My husband went to hand over the cheques and franking charges. The officials were not sure about franking charges also.
          Before that Minaj told us to make complain with Customer Care of ICICI, though Customer Care will not do anything.We also informed customer care. Level 1 officer (Ms srinivas) told me that someone has attended our complain, but no one actually. I sent mail to Mr. Abhijit Saha. His office told that they would solve the matter by Oct 17,2009. Level 4 officers also told me to solve the matter by Oct 21,2009. But later on they all extended the dates.
          My husband called Mr Sujoy(from ICICI Lombard, who was assisting Mr. Minaj) on 15th October,2009 to know whether the franking was done or not. Sujoy told that it was done and remaining money was with him and we can collect that on that day or next day. I went to collect money and other documents alongwith some receipts which sujoy told us that he would handover to us. I met Minaj who didn't about it. He called Sujoy and talked to him, they asked whether I could come in the evening as Sujoy was out of branch.MInaj gave a document as a proof of franking.I asked him when I NOC of old home loan account will come? He said "there will be no NOC. Why NOC is required?"But level 2 officer told me that I would get the NOC, old cheques/their cancelletion report. I asked him what are the documents we will get? Whether we will get the documents in the bank or at our home. He said he doesn't know about it as he is a Home Finance person and our loan is with bank and also several times he uttered that he is doing favour to us.
          Meanwhile I called up Sujoy to know when he is coming, whether I will wait for him or not. He said he didn't tell my husband to come any time. He told to come at @ 4-4.30 pm. I asked him "which husband will make his wife standing in the bank?" He got very arrogant. He told me that he is helping Minaj, and doing favor to us. We have not begged to anyone to give us favor. We are paying for each and every case.He also told me to make complaint to any one and"koi uska kuchh nehi bigaar sakta".
          So far, till 22nd October, 2009 we do not have any document related to the new home loan account, we do not know the number of new home loan account. Our old home loan account is not closed.
          Bank has sent a letter addressed to us, but sent in the bank. Somehow we managed to get a photocopy.
          I want to know, is this the working procedure of the So Called largest Bank, ICICI? Here no officer has the clear idea about anything. Staffs are not behaving properly.
          Dear Suranjana,

We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please write to us with your contact details and loan account number at [protected]@icicibank.com. We'll contact you and work to address your issue.

complain to citifinancial, SCO-5, Sector 16 Faridabad, Hariyana - 121002

for taking advance cheques No. 500746 - Rs. 1279, ch# 748 Rs. 1278, Ch# 747 Rs. 1278 and Ch# 500794 for Rs. 25000 all are a/c payee. It has been now three years I might have cleared my dues with you as home loan. Please let me know the todays position with you and about my advance cheques issued to the said branch. here is the Source No. : DS213386 HTH-TALENT MAXIMUS for your ready reference and prompt action. Also please note down my new address:

C/O SOS Children's Village Bhuj, P.O Box No. 26, Madhapar, Navavaas, Madhapar, Bhuk-Kuth Gujarat 370020

Thanks.

Even SBI is betraying their existing customers.

They offer
              1) New loans @8%
              2) Takeover from other banks @8%

But SBI existing customers are repaying still @10%

Therefore, i would wish to take-over my existing home loan.
              For this, despite being the fact that i am ready to pay the pre-payment penalty as well as processing charges to SBI, then why is it not possible for SBI to either either take-over or restructure its own home loan.

I have seen cases where some other banks like HDFC has lowered its interest rates for its own existing customers, after receiving some charges for the same

I took the Loan from LIC Housing Finance for 16 Lacs for purchase of new house. After the registry of House, the original property papers are in custody of LIC Housing Finance. (Loan account No. is[protected].

Till date even after 4 months, LIC has not given the written acknowledgement that original property papers are with them.

Request you to please do the needful for early resolution. (Mobile No.[protected])

myself arvind o tivari from surat. I have applied for homeloan from IDBI BANK at ring road branch surat. My file has been logged in the system on 3rd july'09. before that I have talk to the loan department head mr. nawabsingh and his executive mr rajendra anjara they have agreed on the loan amount i have applied of 7.5 lacs after making inspection of all my documents. they have promised me to give sanction letter in 15 to 20 days. but on 22nd july they have callled me to their bank and said that this loan is not possible when i have asked them what's the reason for it they said your rent agreement which is done by notry is wrong. they said that our FI report done by mr jaivrath is nagative. on the very second day on 23rd of the july i went to bank with my land loard met mr jaiprakash barve the branch head of the ring road branch idbi bank surat. and proved that the rent agreement is right. then mr jaiprakash barve has told me that it will be done in 2-3 days. i have sent complaint in the idbi bank customer care. despite that till date on 27th aug'09. I haven't received my loan sanction letter. pl. do needful for this.

Dear Mr. Nitin,

I am Zaidi from Aligarh (U.P),
                    To,
                    Managing Director
                    LICHFL.
                    Realy i am very unhappy my LICHFL agent Mr. Grish bassed in Aligarh (U.P), he only arrange home lone from LICHFL Agra after forcing them.Every time he ask mony .finaly loan approved through agra branch.Now problem is provisional certificate for ITR parpose .but he is not agree to provide help to collect provisional Certificate and answer very badly. He said this is not my job, if you want to put up complaint agains me, do it.

G.A.Zaidi