Kendriya Vidyalaya

Kendriya Vidyalaya Complaints & Reviews

Kendriya Vidyalaya — NEW DRESS CODE [Resolved]

rajiv pal
Dear responsible citizen of India,
I am Rajiv pal and I am a meddle class citizen of India,Here I want to raise a issue...

skp naik
the kv kankinara is one of the least choice of parents as well as students to study.
everybody like to study in kv palta but nobody is interested to kankinara. the only reason is the irregularity in conducting classes. Being parents we often go to the school and observe the reason. Our children also telling that they are spending most of their time in the playground due to non availability of teacher in the class.they are compelled to just play for 2-3hrs everyday.This is a great problem and harassment to the students.

Kendriya Vidyalaya — Private tuitions [Resolved]

Nandini Sivadasan
    I AM SORRY TO STATE THAT MANY OF THE KV TEACHERS AT TRIVANDUM HAVE BEEN TAKING PRIVATE TUITIONS AND ARE ATTENDING TUTORIALS....

Kendriya Vidyalaya — transfer certificate [Resolved]

M NAGAR
    iam m nagar from muzafarnagar and my bharat gas consumer no. is – 7343 .i have transfereed my gas connection from faridabad...

Carmel Rodriguez J
    I am Carmel Rodriguez Joseph, sister of the Eminent Nuclear Scientist
    (late)Dr. Placid Rodriguez of Kalpakkam. I had given my application form for a new passport to m/s
    Deepa Travels, Chennai..
    I am a Kendriya Vidalaya Teacher, working in KV-2, Kalpakkam. As I am retiring from service and due to age my application was forwarded through the agent m/s Deepa travels, Chennai. on 14/06/08.
    On 20/08/08 the police vertification was completed in Kalpakkam and later sent to Chennai.
    Now, the internet says that my application is held up from want of NOC which was already in the file.
    Really, I am 60 years old lady and awaiting to go to UK to see my daughter; but Chennai passport office has lost my valuable documents NOC in the passport; which is very serious one in getting a fresh one.
    Please do the needful in my case.
    Thanking you,
    Carmel Rodriguez Joseph, TGT, KV-2, Kalpakkam -603102

Kendriya Vidyalaya — Excessive fine

I recently (by accident and unfortunately) broke a chair in my school . I admitted that it was broken by mistake and i am ready to pay for it . But in the bill notice the price that was mentioned was about 3x more than the price d chair was brought in . Now i am in a big problem . Everyone of my class says that its unfair to charge so high for something that isn't worth it . What should I do ?

KAMALJEET KAUR
      MY NAME IS KAMALJEET KAUR.I HAVE A PREPAID CONNECTION OF AIRTEL MOBILE NO.[protected]. I WANT THE CALL DETAILS OF SEPTEMBER(1 TO 15 SPECIALLY). I HAVE SENT TWO MSGS.REGARDING THIS ON 4 NOVEMBER 2008-19:51:09 AND ON 12 NOVEMBER2008-10:38:57 AND I HAVE ALSO TALKED TO MS.SUVI MARVAH AND MR.SACHIN CHAUDHARY. THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET THE DETAILS WITHIN TEN WORKING DAYS BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET.
      IT IS VERY URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME . PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
      ADDRESS: MRS.KAMALJEET KAUR
      LIG 217 NEAR KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA VIKASPURI
      HASTSAL ROAD, NEW DELHI:110059
      My brother studying in 11th class in Kendriya vidyala. he is studying in that college from past 4 years. he has secured 79% but he didnt get admission in the school. Principal said he will give but at the last time he said no.. Please require assistance.
      a kv 2 kota teacher mentally torchers children using a bad language the teacher is mr sinha a computer teacher