Kendriya Vidyalaya

Kendriya Vidyalaya Complaints & Reviews

KV NTPC Farakka dont have any permanent teacher of Pysics, chemistry and maths, economics and political science for maths for years. WHat the hell KVS is doing???Have they shuttered their eyes??Moreover the Princiapl is very much annoying. ALways there are two talks, EXAMS and Marks but none talk about knowledge. Either take action against this principal as she threats student that she will fail everybody or send teachers in the school.

Namasthe. I regret to say that the kendriya vidyalaya established in our city 4 years back and there is NO recruitment of permanent staff till now, Years passing by and our children are promoting to higher classes and the ADHOC staff are still continuing here (KVS, Nellore, A.P) Besides our number of requests the head of the institution is careless in taking necessary steps to provide permanent staff here Who takes responsibility for the academic damage done to our children who will go to face board paper without learning basics in crucial subjects as well as languages Please take necessary action in this issue as soon as possible

I am a retired Air Force person who completed the terms of engagement on 31 Mar 13. My son was studying...
      Dear responsible citizen of India,
      I am Rajiv pal and I am a meddle class citizen of India,Here I want to raise a issue...

the kv kankinara is one of the least choice of parents as well as students to study.
      everybody like to study in kv palta but nobody is interested to kankinara. the only reason is the irregularity in conducting classes. Being parents we often go to the school and observe the reason. Our children also telling that they are spending most of their time in the playground due to non availability of teacher in the class.they are compelled to just play for 2-3hrs everyday.This is a great problem and harassment to the students.
      Aug 13, 2020

I AM SORRY TO STATE THAT MANY OF THE KV TEACHERS AT TRIVANDUM HAVE BEEN TAKING PRIVATE TUITIONS AND ARE ATTENDING TUTORIALS. THIS IS CAUSED AS MOST OF THE TEACHERS ARE REMAINING IN THE SAME PLACE FOR 8-9 YEARS.EARLIER THEY WERE FREQUENTLY TANSFERED. THEY HAVE TURNED THE CAPITAL AS A HAVEN FOR MAKING MONEY AND THIS IS REFLECTED IN THEIR PERFORMANCE AS WELL. THE OFFICIALS ARE TURNING A DEAF-EAR TO THESE COMPLAINTS AND ARE TRYING TO COVER-UP THE ACCUSED.
        I DO AGREE. GOVT SHOULD TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE CONCERNED

iam m nagar from muzafarnagar and my bharat gas consumer no. is – 7343 .i have transfereed my gas connection from faridabad...

I am Carmel Rodriguez Joseph, sister of the Eminent Nuclear Scientist
          (late)Dr. Placid Rodriguez of Kalpakkam. I had given my application form for a new passport to m/s
          Deepa Travels, Chennai..
          I am a Kendriya Vidalaya Teacher, working in KV-2, Kalpakkam. As I am retiring from service and due to age my application was forwarded through the agent m/s Deepa travels, Chennai. on 14/06/08.
          On 20/08/08 the police vertification was completed in Kalpakkam and later sent to Chennai.
          Now, the internet says that my application is held up from want of NOC which was already in the file.
          Really, I am 60 years old lady and awaiting to go to UK to see my daughter; but Chennai passport office has lost my valuable documents NOC in the passport; which is very serious one in getting a fresh one.
          Please do the needful in my case.
          Thanking you,
          Carmel Rodriguez Joseph, TGT, KV-2, Kalpakkam -603102

Kendriya Vidyalaya — Excessive fine

I recently (by accident and unfortunately) broke a chair in my school . I admitted that it was broken by mistake and i am ready to pay for it . But in the bill notice the price that was mentioned was about 3x more than the price d chair was brought in . Now i am in a big problem . Everyone of my class says that its unfair to charge so high for something that isn't worth it . What should I do ?

MY NAME IS KAMALJEET KAUR.I HAVE A PREPAID CONNECTION OF AIRTEL MOBILE NO.[protected]. I WANT THE CALL DETAILS OF SEPTEMBER(1 TO 15 SPECIALLY). I HAVE SENT TWO MSGS.REGARDING THIS ON 4 NOVEMBER 2008-19:51:09 AND ON 12 NOVEMBER2008-10:38:57 AND I HAVE ALSO TALKED TO MS.SUVI MARVAH AND MR.SACHIN CHAUDHARY. THEY TOLD ME THAT I WOULD GET THE DETAILS WITHIN TEN WORKING DAYS BUT NO ACTION HAS BEEN TAKEN YET.
            IT IS VERY URGENT AND VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME . PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
            ADDRESS: MRS.KAMALJEET KAUR
            LIG 217 NEAR KENDRIYA VIDYALAYA VIKASPURI
            HASTSAL ROAD, NEW DELHI:110059
            My brother studying in 11th class in Kendriya vidyala. he is studying in that college from past 4 years. he has secured 79% but he didnt get admission in the school. Principal said he will give but at the last time he said no.. Please require assistance.
            a kv 2 kota teacher mentally torchers children using a bad language the teacher is mr sinha a computer teacher