Sreeleathers
1.1

Sreeleathers Complaints & Reviews

I have purchased your above product and while wearing it i am suffering from skin problem in my feet and i presume it may be due to the poor quality of leather used in the product.

Please arrange to replace the same with better quality one, so that i may not face any such problem in future.

Please acknowledge the receipt.

Biswanath shah
Mob. [protected].

Dear sir.

I m ashwani. I purchase one pair sock shoes from sreeleathers gurgaon *near gaushala busstand*. But they got 1 number size bigger. When i went to take them small size shoes. Then they returned me saying that the goods sold here do not return...
    Means agar chota galti se size bada aa gaya hai to kya hum usko badal nahi skte hai...
    Iska matlab to yahi hua ki.. Sreeleathers gurgaon ke manager or khud sreleathers bahut hi bhikhari or garib hai... Jo ki grahoko ko pagal banate ho...

Remember that if the customer is good then you have... Otherwise you nothing ok... Understand..

Chalo mai to shoes unko hi daan mr dekar aa gaya hun sreleather ke manager ko...

Lekin life me kabhi bhi apni dosto ya kisi ko bhi ye nahi kahunga ki sreeleathers se kuch shoping karo...
    Galti hui bahut badi...
    Exchanging the material
    Store manager does not behave well
    After sometime giving threat
    At night
    Pls take action against
    As I m suffering badly
    Pls do the needful
    I m suffering mentally

Few months months back i bought a pair of co-wardise brown color 40 size from your retail out let in south usman road t. Nagr chennai 600017. I do not have bill etc.in the sole portion bottom a big crack has come in moulded area and it is not comfortable for use. Kindly initiate action for this complliance by collecting back the defecting piece.

The leather used also looks dull and of cheap quality. The sole portion when it is broken like crack in the botttom using it on road is difficlult to walk with the fear that it may hurt the foot bottom.

As it appears that poor quality of sole bottom is used it has given way so fast and it is not comfortable for use.
      The item is not used very roughly and it is very rarely used and carefully taken care of while walking on roads.

Recently I have purchased a trolley suitcase from Sreeleathers store in Patia, Bhubaneshwar (approx price ₹2400).
        For the payment I have given my credit card which is of a international bank, accepted world wide.
        This card is used by me across all others retail stores and even by small grocery stores.
        Unfortunately, store staff didn’t accepted that card and when I asked the reason they didn’t have any. They said that the card looked heavy, please give good reasons.
        They even called someone and he also didn’t checked what card was that and just said no.
        Store staff was even ready to let go the purchase which I wanted and said that I can leave without purchasing.
        Unfortunately, due to time constraints I have to buy from here as its nearby where I live and I have to leave soon.
        It was really a bad customer experience considering the fact the now card payments are something which is being used nation wide.

Also when I asked for warranty card he said to keep the bill, why don’t they give small card like any other brands. The bill will fade away in 15-20 days. To this the response was that “it is my responsibility to keep the bill”, again very bad customer experience.

I would appreciate that big brands like your’s should have better management regarding all such matters and should have better knowledge as well.

Hope this feedback is considered for betterment of the customer relationship.

Thank you.

I bought a synthetic footwear from the sreeleathers store at asansol dt.[protected]. I used the product less than 12 months but in optional and thendt[protected] i observed cracks on the sole. I thought of exchanging the product, but they unable to replace or repair this product. Is it sreelether goodwill i like to purchase from sreelether but i found the quality going down than previous i request to you to replace or repair
          Mob.[protected]
          Only i wear this shoe on monday and tuesday... please see the condition ... Bill all ready attached. Mr. Manhas the manager of show room says that we dont provide waranty on this part of shoes...

if in three days its happen .they must exchange ...

please look into this matters.

I have purchased a sports shoes.on 10.11 .2018.only 3 times I have used it.upper matterial got damaged.kindly replace it.kindly go through my complain.for which I will be highly obliged to u.

I bought a synthetic footwear from the sreeleathers store at lindsay street, kolkata. I used the product for 2 weeks and then i observed cracks on the sole. I thought of exchanging the product, but the store held puja sales for which i was unable to replace them. Later i found out that their 3 months warranty scheme do not cover synthetic footwears. But how could they provide something as bad as this, i did not use them for two weeks even and the costed rs. 499. The product was bought at 16/7/17, and the client no. Is[protected]. The gst no. Of the product is 19aakfs2993ltz0. I demand a refund or exchange of the defective product that i received.
            Bought this purse in Nov last year...It's not even one year and the condition has become too bad...Went to the store but they are not willing to help without the bill...But I had no idea that I will face such a problem, so naturally i did not preserve the bill.

Me pulak das me alipurduar me rahata hu.. 4 mahena pehali kolkata esplanade sree leathers se ak shoe kharida. Dono shoe left leg ka hai. Keisa use kr sakha uplog boliye?? Me keysa change koru??? Hamara idhar se kolkata bohut dur hai isiliye itna din ja nehi paya tha... Please help kisiye.. Pura sa new pack e hai... Use nehi kr paya.. Dono shoe left leg ka hai.. Shoe ka size 7 no...11818
              Updated by Sougata Rock
              Jaldi boliye kob jana hoga
              Updated by Sougata Rock
              Bohut sarmandi ka bat hai...me gift diya puja ka or nikila dono ak per ka hai..up bolyee agar app ka sath aisa hota hai to..up bill dekhiaaa

Updated by Sougata Rock
              Mera najdik berhampore, malda ka sree leathers hai udhar jayaga to change hoga kya???

Staff behavior is very disappointed also cash counter Incharg also very disappointed
              Very cheap service

I bought a pair of Men's shoes size 8 from Sree Leathers Regal Building Connaught Place New Delhi in the month of July 2017 as I have to visit my son in Canada. The product no is AGF-655-71. The staff gave me both shoes of right foot because of their careless behavior and when I wanted to wear them after reaching Canada, I got shocked. How careless the staff can be, and now when I am in canada I had to buy another pair of shoes because of sreeleather.
                This is really shocking behavior by Sreeleather as they dont want give attention what they are doing. They harassed me and now I cant return them as i am not in India.
                Uncle u can change it from Sree Leathers, Canada Branch also .. no problem

After purchasing the product of amount 5100 the counter manager didnot provide gift and misbehave with my child when they asked for gift. They were not providing the proper gift on the basis of purchasing product, while other customers were getting one gift on each packet of product.. This was not a big issue but when they misbehave that is the main issue..

. I purchased a pair of leather shoes, model no. – 85878 / 10 colour – black for rs. 740/- vide cash memo number – t 60 / 00387004 on 14.03.2017 from sreeleathers ltd showroom, 16a, regal building, connaught place, new delhi -110001. The side stitching of one of the shoes was worn out from in less than two days. The shoe was under guaranteed for a warranty period of six months. I went to their above mentioned connaught place showroom...

Sreeleathers Recent Comments