Tininfosignnsdl.co.in

Tininfosignnsdl.co.in Complaints & Reviews

My contract was closed befor 4 months itself, but no ecs closed, mothly 600 getting minus in my bank, now there is -3300 in my bank account, please refund that money, and close ecs system, me and my family getting mind depression by your company so please take some Steps immediate

I have git my pan number allotted but not able to use the pan to use Indiabulls, lazy pay, and other sites. What is the problem? It is not active; it's new. I want to start using my pan number, but I can't use it. Would it take some time for my card to be activated? I am facing any problem with my pan. Pan number has been alloted but e filling verification shows no record found. Help.
    Aug 6, 2021
    This is to inform you that we have taken note of your grievance. We will investigate the matter and revert you shortly.
    Our representative tried calling you on the contact number mentioned in the PAN application but could not reach you. We request you to contact us at[protected]. Our team shall help you to resolve the issue.
    As we have not received any feedback from your end, we hope that your concern is resolved. For any assistance you may reach us at[protected] or write to [protected]@nsdl.co.in.

I have applied for a new pan card in the name of laxman indrabahadur sunar which is not delivered to our address. I couldn’t receive the pan card. Later, after couple of days we contact the post office regarding the post. They check my delivery status and said that your post status is showing at kokan bhavan.

Therefore, i requesting your resend my pan card to same address and i mentioned our details below.

Applicant name: laxman indrabahadur sunar
      Speed post number: [rm[protected]in]
      Date of application: 23 may 2019
      Mobile no: [[protected]]

I have submitted request for pancard.
        Token number is [protected].
        I have also forwarded the proof documents (Address proof and photo) along with the application form to the the below address - income tax pan services unit (Managed by nsdl e-governance infrastructure limited) 5th
        Floor, mantri sterling, plot no. 341, survey no. 997/8, model colony, near deep bungalow chowk, pune - 411 016.

I still didn't get any updates about my request. When i will get my pancard?
        Please reply.
        Aug 11, 2018
        Updated by mahesh375
        After filing the complaint here...I got the PAN Card. Thank you.
        To resolve your query/concern, kindly provide us your Temporary Token Number, Registered Date of Birth and Registered E-Mail ID at [protected]@nsdl.co.in
        My oder number #5821719
        Please my shipping details

sir most respectfully I beg to say my journal number DU15859222 fee pay to 02/05/2015 but not accept .so i want if possible then just action. CANDIDATE REGISTRATION / CHALLAN NO. [protected] NAME OF CANDIDATE ANIL KUMAR YADAV please sir always written "Your entered bank name, transaction id/journal no. and date either not matched or your bank details are not available on the website. " thanku

I'm indumathi from avinashi sir/madam, My grandma applied pancard sir/madam, But still not recived sir/madam. The Courier People Not Delivered Sir / Madam, They People Send Back Yours Office in MUMBAI .It take Time More Than One Month.It is How's Mistake I don't Know Sir/Madam please help me to rend my address sir.its my mobile number sir [protected]...please helpme sir. it s my status sir Acknowledgment Number:[protected]Name:PALANIYAMMALCategory:IndividualStatus:Your PAN card has been returned undelivered to NSDL on 16-Feb-2015. The reason for non-delivery as specified by the courier agency is 'Consignee not available'. The same will be re-dispatched shortly. Permanent Account Number (PAN):CSWPP7502Aso please resend my grandma pan card...

FROM SAGAR SATYANDRAKUMAR PRAJAPATI C-16 Ashwamegh society NR.Shalin High School, Naroda Ahmedabad-382330 To The Incometax PAN services unit(Managed by NSDL) Subject-Rectification in pan card and send new Pan card Again Dear Sir As per regarding above subject I applied for New PAN card application 49A on 04/02/2014 vide recipt no [protected] in your NSDL centre Ahmedabad.I have all ready received pan card with name mismatch as per application and as per Issued PAN card .Details mentioned below Name as per application –SAGAR SATYANDRAKUMAR PRAJAPATI Name as per PAN card -SAGAR SATTANDRAKUMAR PRAJAPATI (Mistake in Fathers name only) So please Change in may Pan card as per application and send it again earliest. Thanking you
              FROM SUHAS PURUSHOTTAM PURANIK `SWAPNA-SAKAR`N4/D-21 CIDCO AURANGABAD 431003.TO THE INCOME TAX PAN SERVIES UNIT (MANAGED BY NSDL)
              SUJECT: MY CORRESPONDING ADDRESS TO CHANGE.
              MY PANCARD NO.ACPPP4238G IS HAVING CORRESPONDING ADDRESS AS THE NEW INDIA ASSURANCE CO. LTD. BILVAKUNJ VITA BRANCH, VITA TQ-KHANAPUR DIST. SANGLI.
              NOW I AM RETIRED AND MY CORRESPONDING AND PRMANANT ADDRESS IS `SWAPNA-SAKAR` N4/D-21 CIDCO AURANGABAD 431003.
              KINDLY CORRECT MY RECORD AND ISSUE ME PAN CARD WITH CORRECT DETAILS.
              THANKING YOU
              YOURS FAITHFULLY
              S.P.PURANIK
              11/2/2015
              EMAIL-puranik18.[protected]@rediffmail.com
              My oder number #5821719
              Please my shipping details

DEAR SIR, My name is paritosh Bera s/o kunja behari bera vill- pana, po -doro joynagar, ps -durgachak, dist-purba medinipur, W.B. my date of birth 01.01.1962. my pan no (AKAPB1385M) recently i have seen that the same name and same date of birth one who's resident of vill- kamilakone po- puichara, dist -purba medinipur, W.B.also seen that he is lone from SBI BANK- CHUNPARA A/C NO-[protected].But he has been shows off his pan card the same no according to CIBIL report .But how it may possible the same PAN no .also his father's name and signature different. kindly, make an urgent solution. thanking you with regards Paritosh bera.

DATED[protected] CHALLAN PAID IN HDFC BANK BORIVALI WEST BRANCH NEAR CHAMUNDA CIRCLE IN CHALLN 1 RS.3940 BSR CODE 0510145 SERIAL NO.11005 2 RS.2074 BSR CODE 0510145 SERIAL NO.11004 3 RS.920 BSR CODE 0510145 SERIAL NO.11006 NOT FOUND IN RECORED CASH PAID IN BANK TDS FILLING LAST DATE[protected] AFTER PENALTY RS.200.00 PER DAY MY EMAIL ID [protected]@gmail.com

Sir, you have changed the rules for new pan card application but for ladies it is harsh since they are dependant on the male family members.& they have not ration card in their name, they have not certificates for date of birth and they do not have any identification card of them. please give some relaxation in this regard thanks, your faithfully ladies of Saharanpur