Zookr.in

Zookr.in Complaints & Reviews

My self vishavjeet i ordered vapor kw77 smart watch from zookr.in the order was not trackable. If i am tracking that order the order dosent apear. The company is fraud.. So i request you to take strict action against that type of fraud company. And google also showing the ads of that site. So i request you to take action and i advice others to dont buy item from zookr or any other like that sites.
Thankyou

I had ordered a smart watch on zookr: vapor kw77 smart watch with camera round dial. The product does not work. Secondly the product is damaged.

The dial does not rotate as shown in the video. Totally fake looking product.

Please help. This is my first purchase in zookr and i'm disappointed in this useless thing.

Indranil basak

Email:

[protected]@gmail.com

Your order id is: e7d137e4-7155-4d[protected]d9e72a3de

Tracking id: [protected])

2000rs wasted. Is there any way to get refund?

I ordered the Vapor KW77 Smart Watch from Zookr.in site.That company is directly doing fraud with the costumers. The product delivered was of very cheap quality & did not look like what was shown on website before placing an order. So, when I phoned on the Customer care number they didn't received it and I also send many mail to them but they didn't answer.
      So regarding this I need your help.
      Oct 11, 2019
      I had sent mail to them that I will make a case in consumer court. After that, I received a call from a Zooker employee. I explained the problem that I have not received the watch which I have actually ordered. it is a fraud done with me. The employee firstly said that he will not return the money but I firmly told him that in any condition I want my money back. After convincing him a lot he got ready and returned the money.

I ordered a smartwatch from zookr.in of Vapor KW77 which I had already received 4-5 days late.
        I saw it and obseeved that totally a different product was been sent to me. It was not as per the product shown on their site and Google advertisements. Not even a features like GPS, 4g support, browser, multiple dial selections (only 3) were there .
        I tried to contact their service person through phone calls but no response from them at that day. So I mailed one mail about the defect of the product. I called again on next working day and they told me to mail me to neetu madam. On which I mailed and continous followed up to the madam via mail. They gave positive reply at first mail and in the last mail they told me that there is no replacement or refund of the product.
        They are not receiving my calls right now.

Everytime we call to service person they receives the call after 3 mins.

I am complaining about their site. Sir, please take strict action against their fraudlant products.
        Oct 16, 2018
        Updated by smit1227
        I mailed again to resolve the problem but no response.

Dear sir
          A.0 myself from govt of india psu, on 21.09.18 ordered vapor kw77 smart watch with 5mp camera but wrong product delivered on 27.09.18 at 13.03hrs.

B.0 there is wrong product which has been delieverd.

C.0 background
          1.0 my order your order id was: 81f95b73-bda1-4db9-b276-17a6d348cc1d
          2.0 item: 1no. Qtty: vapor kw77 smart watch with camera (Round dial)
          3.0 the same was orederd on 21.09.18 on zookr.in
          4.0 item delivered is different: a) it s different model, b) dial is different c) no camera d) warranty card is balnk &is not having any model number. On top of box, only smart watch is written
          5.0 photograph of received item is attached and same id different
          6.0 seller address written as zookrin, gstin:07bulpa2270e1z0, mayapuri ind area, phase-1, delhi, new delhi-11006
          7.0 this intimation within 12hrs of delivery

D.0 please send me the original product and take back the same or return the money in cash form

S paul
          wrong product delivery
          i am screwed same way .. did you get any resolution ?
          At least yours is working ... mine is dead

I had order vapor kw77 smart watch with camera (Round dial) from this company, but the watch which they give me is too cheap watch not having any brand,

For the same i had emailed them original photos of watch and the watch which recd to me... But still they had not taken any action on it

And they are now refusing my refund as well

Please give justice... My order no is = d617c071-a561-45ce-9ble-f9d[protected]

So please help me asap as this is fraud company
            wrong product help me to right product
            I have the same problem, no action from their side. They refused for refund or replacement.
            I have not satisfied with the product I am requesting that I want to return in the application there is no return the product and the product is un useful to me please rectify my problem to return the product

Please file a complaint on this company at https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/. I have done the same thing. Also written a mail to PMO office regarding this😀😀.

And they are now refusing my refund as well

Please give justice... My order no is = [protected]

So please help me asap as this is fraud company

I'm ordered multicoloured cotton three Saree from zookr online website on 23rd September 2018 and same received through bludart (OREPAID) number [protected] on 25th September 2018. After see the item is wrong and very old and bad condition with smelling. I'm also contact with customer complaint he told your problem send email though our email ID that is [protected]@zookr.in. but reply not received till time. Please resolve the issue
              wrong item of multicoloured cotton saree combos
              Sep 27, 2018
              Company email [email protected]
              Sep 27, 2018
              Updated by Veppanapalli
              Not resolved.

This is cheating for me. This item very bad condition and very old and smelling.the item was ordered on 23rd September 2018 and received on 25th September 2018. I'm also paid Rs 699/-. Please resolve the issue. The item not ordered by me and totally wrong product delivered. The same already intimated through email and telephonically not respond Zookr
                multicoloured cotton saree combos
                multicoloured cotton saree combos
                Oct 6, 2018
                Name -govindaraju Phone number -8778689038 Email [email protected]
                I ordered a smartwatch cost 1999 from zookr.in and they delivered a cheap Chinese faulty watch, which has no bettery. this is my first order on zookr and it disappointing me very much. and now they are not pick my phone and disconnect willfully.

mandeep2123's reply, Oct 5, 2018
                Zookr.in delivered wrong product defective product. No product warranty card no brand logo.wrist watch is not starting. Totally defective.

Company doesn’t respond through calls. Company by fake persons, made for fraud.

Even it doesn’t share its head office address on its website.

I ordered opportunityF1s tracking number
                  [protected] but sent old defective mobile phone, ordered amount RS.10999/
                  old defective mobile sent
                  old defective mobile sent

I order a watch from kookr by online. (Cod).
                    At 12/9/2018. My order i'd a6b07d02 — 4e899c4c — d4e3beaf50a3.
                    My tracking id - [protected]. And model no shoyod32. I resive my parcel at 16/9/2018. When i opened my parcel then i saw my watch was change which i ordered. Zookr send me other model — shoyod39. Then i tried to contact zookr and email also with appropriate proves that zookr want to me. But zookr did not response till now. So please solve my problem. Thanking.