[Resolved]  Capital First — emi not deducted for recent loan

Although i have maintained the required emi amount in my bank, the first emi wich was due on 2nd, of may 2019, has not been deducted yet. On the capital first portal however, it shows that one of my emi's has been cleared with no charges overdue.

Please take note of this as i do not want to incur any unwanted (Undeserved) additional charges

Also, there is no response to my emails sent to their consumer complaint mail id
Complaint marked as Resolved Jun 14, 2019

[May 07, 2019] Capital First customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Capital First Customer Care's response May 10, 2019 Dear Sir,

Thank you for writing to us.

This is with reference to your concerns regarding EMI Payment.

we are concerned about your query. We would request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com with your contact details to assist you further.
Assuring you of our best services always.

Warm regards,

Snehal Poojary
Team IDFC First Bank
www.idfcfirstbank.com
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

we regret the inconvenience caused. We request you to write to us at social.[protected]@idfcfirstbank.com with your contact number to address your concern.
Hello, I am Talpada Arvindbhai Melabhai. I bought smart phone with the help of capita first finance. I pay whole the amount of emi but capita first all time alway fine me bounce charge and late fee charges. My smart phone base prise rs. 13999 with emi rs. 16000
I pay rs. 18000.so please take legal action against capita first. Thank you

Talpada ajay's reply, May 11, 2019
Lone a/c:16795870
I Prem Kumar Sharma have already done the payment of INR 10, 007/- . Then why it has been captured twice?

Capital First
    Capital First Phone
    +91 22 4042 3400 [Boardline]
    Capital First Website
    Capital First Address
    IndiaBulls Finance Centre, Tower II, 15th Floor, Senapati Bapat Marg, Elphinstone Road (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400013