CARS24 Services
CARS24 Services Pvt. Ltd.

CARS24 Services Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

CARS24 Services related photos (129)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

CARS24 Services Photos

CARS24 Services Complaints & Reviews

I have sold my car CH01 AD 4236 to Mr. Vikas via cars24 Executive Mr. Karan. Both buyer and executive are not cooperating...

I had bought a car from the Hosur Road yard Bangalore and when I took sales manager ensured that everything is perfect but later I got to know that the there is cheating happened in odo meter as in the previous service it shows the car was given for service at 75000 km where as car was sold to me at 72000km not sure how many more km it has run which in variably reduces the price this is a serious issue as we trusty cars24 and would have bought the car. Now I have invested on this car and I’m cannot complain as well this should not happen to any one else and also car price definitely goes down when it runs more than actual km .

Kindly issue me difference amount of the car as this is not satisfying for the price I have pain and time invested over it
Jan 18, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Car cases of previous owner not settled and car sold to me.
    Odometer tampered by 1lakh 10 thousand km sold to me
    1500 Rs for RC transfer still not paid bck after RC transfer done over 4 months
    What kind of fraud company are you running???

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share with us your registered mobile number/ car registration number along with your location, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?.

arjun.laha's [Complaint's author] reply, Feb 9, 2021
    Registered Mobile Number : 7838337200

By the way 1500 was just transferred couple of weeks back.
    However, car cases of previous owner is still pending to be resolved.

Iam sold my zen car last year but till now transfer of ownership is not done AP09AV7973
      My mob.[protected]
      Rc not transfer ap09ac7973
      Rc not transfer ap09ac7973

Updated by Venu Durgapu
      Till now show in my name only AP09AV7973

I don't want to reveal or list my car details in cars24 website... I requested too many times for delist that... But this...

Sir
        I sold my car at your branch located at vaishali nagar Jaipur on 11 Jan 2021
        I am from Indian Army as family dispute is going on at my home when I sold car my mental condition was not appropriate and in the sense I could not judge what complication may arisein future as the car was purchased last year by my elder brother and registered my name when I sold I did not discuss my brother...now there is big scuffle in family and my bro has reached to file a case on me he says give me my car back sir I request you please return my car back whatever company policies I will follow
        Otherwise my career will ruin
        I will remain grateful to you for this
        Jan 14, 2021

nice one http://www.forextrading.pk/prizebond/750-draw-result/

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share your registered mobile number/ appointment ID at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?

I am from Indian Army I have sold my car at vishali nagar branch Jaipur
          At that time mental condition was not appropriate and was suffering from family depression what I did I was not aware that same will lead a family dispute as my elder brother purchased the car and registered my name belief on me and I sold without informed him ...when he came to know he said that I will go court as how can I sell car as we are living in combined family
          Sir I request you to give back my car whatever company policy I am abide to follow
          Otherwise my career will ruin
          Please help me
          I will remain grateful to cars24 always in my life
          Jan 14, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have never placed any request for selling my car to cars 24 and even after telling them a number of times that I have no intention of selling my car they keep on calling me please help aap to get rid of this nuisance.
            Jan 13, 2021

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share with us your contact details along with the numbers from which you have received the calls from our end, so we can assist you better?

CARS24 Team

I purchased a car on 23 Jul 19 WB02AD2324 price 2.55 lakhs Dealing person Mr. Sandeep from Kolkata branch.My car was not transferred...

Team,

Date of incident: Since

Client Number: Appointment ID: [protected]

Description: I visited Cars24 to get my car evaluated. I also agreed to get it listed on their website. I decided to postpone the sale and delisted from web site. Both before and after delisting, I have been getting about 10 calls every day. This is in spite of me repeatedly conveaying that I am not interested any more. The experience have been pathetic to least say.

Resolution: Stop your calls. When ?I need to sell my car, I will reach your branch

Jan 11, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I was browsing for a car to purchase, i have found a car and am unable to reach them. I have called cars 24 customer service...
                I have visited for car inspection, price quote shared by cars24, I have given lfc as well, documentation done, bank account...

In 2019 I visited cars24 office and I rejected their offfer as it didn't meet my expectations.
                From that day I was getting calls continuously from different locations even though I said that I don't have any requirement right now. But they didn't listen to me and they keep calling me everyday. Every time I requested them to remove my contact from their list but they didn't.
                I'm literally fed up saying I don't have any requirement.
                I'll definitely visit the office if I have any requirement so please remove my contact.
                Resolve my issue as early as possible
                Jan 07, 2021

Seller Token Acknowledgement Receipt - [protected]

Dear cars24 Team,

Please confirm the RC Transfer of My Car No. MP09CG2092. Which is sold through cars24 on 30 May 2020 at Indore (M.P) and regarding RC Transfer representative Mr. Mukeshji of cars24 says that it will 3 months time and due to lockdown at that time he say that it will take more that that. Till date no any confirmation or communication received all though i take follow-up 4 to 5 times every time they says "yet not transferred but transferred soon".

All documents like car RC, Policy and key handed over to cars24 representative.

Please update the current status as soon as possible.

Regards:-
                  Manoj D
                  Jan 06, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Please update as soon as possible.

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share with us your registered mobile number/ appointment ID, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?

CARS24 Team

I have purchase Ford figo TN 09 BK 9321 car through cars 24 coimbatore in three months back but sill now I m not getting RC book, even threy are not given old rc book and insurance copy, now insurance was expired how can I renew without old insurance copy. Pls contact [protected]
                    Jan 06, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I recently bought a Honda car from CARS24 (2 days back) as per their advertisement and documents the Kilometer mentioned 11000 but when I checked with Honda authorized service center it was just double. And they didn't mentioned me about the same. They told they have done servicing recently but when I checked with Honda they told it was done 2 years back.

I need full money back along with the amount I spent at Honda for servicing to compassionate.
                      Jan 05, 2021

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share with us your registered mobile number/ car registration number along with your location at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?

CARS24 Team

I want to talk in tamil but there is no customer care language in tamil...

Mr Amit, posted in hazratganj Branch has done fraud with me on 30th Dec, 2020 . My car deal was confirmed on 23 dec, 2020 of Rs 113000/- but on 30 Dec when I went to deliver my car, Mr Amit made me wait for 4 hours and just transferred only Rs 88, 475/-. regarding this deal lots of call/Whattsapp recording are available. The main deal is done by Mr. Aman but at the time of delievery Mr. Amit handled my case and done this fraud to me.
                        So please try to help me.
                        Jan 04, 2021

Sir
                          i have been recieving unwanted calls from Cars24 team despite repeated requests for not disturbing.
                          its been more than 6 months since i have been getting calls from CARS24 on regular basis.
                          Please look into the matter and provide solution at the earliest.
                          Dec 31, 2020

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share with us your contact details along with the numbers from which you have received the calls from our end at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can assist you better?

My contact details- [protected]
                          I recieved calls from multiple numbers.
                          Please delist my number from your database.
                          Thankyou

Hope you are doing well.

We have highlighted your concern with our team. Please allow us some time.

CARS24 Team

I had made an online appointment & payment for Car inspection for selling my Maruti car. The visiting time slot given for Car inspection was between 2 to 4pm. I made multiple calls to the Call centre regd the visit delay issue, However I haven't received any call from Service person even by 6pm. My entire day has been wasted waiting for the Car Inspection. Extremely upset with the service provided
                            Dec 30, 2020