CARS24 Services
CARS24 Services Pvt. Ltd.

CARS24 Services Customer Care

TwitterFacebook
Plot No. 120, Industrial Area, Sector 44
Gurgaon
Gurgaon District
Haryana
India - 122002

Good

CARS24 Services related photos (129)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

CARS24 Services Photos

CARS24 Services Complaints & Reviews

I have booked an appointment for 6 march 21 fees deducted from my account but nobody showed up..again i book an appointment for 8th march 21 .49 rs deducted from my account..still your company msging me for appointment fees.take strict actions or will take this matter to consumer court as you people are doing fraud
Mar 07, 2021

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share your registered mobile number/ appointment ID at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?

CARS24 Team

Please be informed that your Cars24 Executive ASHRAF sold the car to me saying that, cars green tax has been paid till April...
    Its worst service given by car 24..hole week are waste to sell car and they told with 48 hrs u will recive money but its 4...

I am getting unwanted calls from cars24 inspite of not registering with them for selling my car. Multiple calls per day with same query is height o[censored]nprofessionalism. Request them to stop this immediately and put my no. is their DND list forever.
    Mar 01, 2021

CARS24 Services customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Respected sir, i was new in 24 dealer app, i bid highest and i won auction of car, later 1 hour they shows car was sold, After such experience i don't want to part of car 24be any more . please refund my money. I called many time in customer service but not any favourable reply from them. Id is --91497, pricekumar
      Mar 01, 2021

Hello sir/ma'am,

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share your registered mobile number/ dealer ID at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?

CARS24 Team

Dear Sir, Myself Puneesh Kochhar owner of Honda City Diesel 2014 Model (Km 60870).
        DL 4C AW 1305
        Sir I Went...
        HI,
        here i want to tell you that i have sold my car through your kundli, haryana office.
        car details...
        I have sold my car through cars 24, and party peshi done on 6th jan 2021, my amount of rs. 10000 not refunded by the company....
        My Name is Dushyant Richhariya i had purchase some of good vehicle from your company.
        One of your agent have done a...

Car 24 sales team keep calling me everyday from last 15-25 days. I told them multiple times that my car is already sold out. Some of these guys not even aware at which place I am residing. At times I get call from Delhi, Gujarat Ahmedabad that please visit our showroom.
        I already made complaint with Car24 couple of times but no one bothered to work on my request.
        Feb 25, 2021

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share with us your contact details along with the numbers you have received the calls from our end at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can assist you further?

CARS24 Team

I scheduled appointment and got confirmation for appointment on 25th Feb between 9:30 and 11:30. Even after 2pm no one attended...
          Appointment ID [protected]
          ticket No: 434605.
          Mobile No:[protected].

i can't believe Cars24 is...

I had booked, my inspection for the car the concerned person, is not picking up my phone now, when I want to sell my car, i have been contacting him from 2 days, but he is not picking up the calls
          NAME: AZAD SINGH
          EMAIL ID :azad.[protected]@cars24.com
          This pathetic service is unacceptable at every end, i want the higher authorities to take strict action aginst this person
          Very disappointed with cars 24, being my 1 st experince.
          Feb 22, 2021

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share your appointment ID at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can look into the matter and assist you better?

I sold my car on sept 15th 2020, still the RC transfer is pending

Appid: [protected]

R/sir/medam
              Mai Deepak Moters cars24 partner app code number 75452 Maine 10feb. Ko Alto std car cars 24 ki partner app se deal ki
              Car ka appt.id [protected]hai or iske Baad ful payment karke 13feb ko car pick up karne gye to pata chala ki car ki ditail glat hai. Maine iski IM form diya per company ne koi solution nhi Kiya iske Baad app. Se ticket generate Kiya jiska namber 48793 hai uska koi solution nhi aaya or ye kami hai
              1) car ki chassis namber repunch Kiya hua hai
              2) car ka model sahi nahi hai Alto std dikhya gya or ye simple Alto model hai
              3) car ke ingian ka gaskit leakage hai
              4) car ka engian oil level kam hai
              5)Ye cars24 scrap car per dusri car ki chassis namber punch ker gaadi sell karte hai wo bhi glat jankari deker
              6) Mai Sunil Kumar distt. Sirsa hry se hu or itni dur se mera bar bar cars 24 for ka visit karna possible nhi hai
              My mobile no 7988089399 Name Sunil Kumar

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the experience you had. We have highlighted your concern with our team. Please allow us some time.

CARS24 Team

I have been trying to purchase a car but the customer service team is so pathetic, the only response I get is we’ll get...
                Getting minimum of 1 call from car 24 customer service call centre asking whether I am interested to sell my car or not. It...

Hello, I am Vishwanath and would like to complain about getting calls and messages from Cars24. I DO NOT WISH TO SELL ANY CAR NOR PURCHASE FROM CARS24. Please UNSUBSCRIBE me so I do not get calls from CARS24. Nowadays I am getting calls from Uttar Pradesh, please stop calling me.

name vishwanath pratap Singh
                mobile no [protected]
                Feb 16, 2021

Hope you are doing well.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Could you please share us your contact details along with the numbers you have received the calls from our end at [protected]@cars24.com, so we can assist you further?

CARS24 Team

I sold my alto k10 no. Pb08cw8956 in 03/2020 but till date registration certificate has not been transferred . In spite of...