Change Your Career.in / Nectar - Shine.com — Fake Job / Career Consutants

These people have approached me in the name of Shine.com saying that my profile got short listed by few companies and offered interviews with them. In order to continue the interview process they asked me to pay registration fee of 3450 INR over a site called WWW.changeyourcareers.in, Please find the screenshot of the site attached. I was asked & instructed online to register as a member in it and acquire a service called 'International Blaze'. While purchase they have also asked 'mode of the payment' and instructed how to process the payment. Ultimate Technic used by them in final process of the payment was, though the payment gets processed from the bank their website shows payment failed. When I told them about it I was asked to do it again & it was still showing payment failed & use to redirect to WWW.changeyourcareers.in . Unfortunately I didn't get an SMS alert when payment processed during the first time or atleast the second time to know about it. They have said there might be some technical issue, we will check and come to you.

The next day when I have checked my account online, I could see the both the transactions happened from my account & SMS alerts arrived to my mobile number during night.I called back to the same number asking that the payment has processed twice & asked to return the second payment & process the interviews with first payment. They said that they will check with their technical team about payment & revert the second payment with in 7-8 working days. However they have asked to send the screenshot of the payments to [protected]@gmail.com. After seeing the ID, I have started to realize that it was fake.

Later they called me saying that they are about to provide interview details and asked to visit the same site ww.changeyourcareers.in & visit services section and asked to purchase a service of 10K which I have denied. I had an argument, that the deal was to provide interview calls after registration, still they were arguing saying that after purchasing this service they will provide & also started providing discounts that as you have already paid 7K pay the remaining 3K to process the interview. Despite of knowing that they are fake I started arguing so that they come out them selves. Still the stubborn ######## didn't. I hung up the call.

It was weak time & desperate time of mine to get a Job, got caught up in the cheat, I wish this shouldn't happen to other. Please find the below details of those ######## & kindly be alert fellows before it happens to you.

Numbers:

1.[protected] - Vikram Singh
2.[protected] - Mandira (Female)
3.[protected] - Rahul

Website:-
WWW.changeyourcareers.com ( This site is not working now)
Email ID they have used :- [protected]@gmail.com

I believe the names they have mentioned might not be GENUINE, still the numbers are working. If any one has better plans to screw these ########, Please let me know I will take it up.

Fake Job / Career Consutants