[Resolved]  Aircel — Signal problem, useless network

I am from Koilpadagai near avadi
i am aircel customer
we are getting useless aircel service
very low signal
are u cheating us?
y r fraud
i[censored] continue it i ll go to consumer court very soon
useless aircel
Aug 13, 2020

Comments

I LIVE IN PAIKPARA, KOLKATA - 700037, BUT NOT GET ANY TOWER TO OTHERS LINE AND SIGNAL IS OFF
I AM LIVE IN DUTTAPUKUR, KOLKATA, BUT NOT GET ANY TOWER TO OTHERS LINE AND SIGNAL IS OFF . WHEN I AM CALLING IN ANY PERSON. IN THIS TIME THE TOWER O[censored]R AIRCEL IS GONE. AND I AM DON'T CALLING THEM IN THIS MOMENT. SO PLS U CHECK THIS LINE . AND U CARE FOR THIS CASE.BECAUSE THIS IS URJENT.
Aircel cheats customers by disconnecting the line with 10 to 20 seconds automatically.

They give 600 mins free mins but they use to get it done by the above mentioned disconnection.

Really Fraud connection
useless netwok coverage
am a aircel customer . but no network coverage in this area. skakthi nagar post, preethi nagar house . mangalore -16. very poor network coverage
dear sir i m study at dubai now last 3days before working our signal now is not working please i have loat of issue can u cheak my mobil number is ([protected])
DUBAI NOW ROAMING IS CUT SIGNAL IS NOT THERE ALL AIR CEL NO PLZ CONNECT YOUR NETWORK [protected]
Hi my name is bharath from chennai,
iam a airtel customer and its a service
cheating service not satisied

Aircel — USELESS NETWORK

AIRCEL IS ONE O[censored]SELESS NETWORK AND CHEATING THE CUSTOMERS BY AUTOMATICALLY ACTIVATES NEW MUSIC SCHEMES, DIALER TUNES, NEW SCHEMES, AND MSG ALERTS. DISTURBING THE CUSTOMER BY AUTOMATIC COMPUTER VOICE CALLER MINIMUM 5 TIMIES A DAY
I am a aircel customer my aircel sim is failed to established the network when i am going out of station r u cheating with ur customers can u see why my sim is not in the network solve my problem My Aircel No. is [protected]
Kindly resolve my problem becuase my all contacts in tha number & i have back my that number only

Aircel