Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill — unauthorised charges (Mob- [protected])

Bhanwar Singh
My complaints are:

1) Without my permission Call conference service has been activated on my number, for which I am paying a rental of Rs.49.00 from last 4 months. Even after requesting for deactivating this service (Taheer talked to me, in this regard), the charges are again there on my bill this month.
2) The charges of Rs.450 (in sep), Rs.120 (in Oct) and some more in months of August are imposed on my number on the account that, I have sent messages of these amounts to 58888 (which is indiatimes number to get cricket scores), but I haven’t sent any single message to this number.

Bhanwar singh

Related Complaints

[Resolved] Airtel - balance deduction [697]

[Resolved] Airtel - call details [346]

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

please
tell to airtel data service managing team to make clear to every one about there various access points and the charges by using them.as i used one of the access point and charged alot while one of the custmer care person told its use is free.
I had surrendered my connection No.[protected] on 8th Dec 2007, at Bharti Airtel Office, Lokhandwala, but till date the connection to the said number has not been disabled and I am continuing to get the bill for the rental eventhough I am not using the phone. Your office at Malad and New Delhi both do not pick up their phone at all thus closing all means of complaining to higher ups. If this irresponsible attitude of Bharti Airtel continues I will have to take up with the consumer redressel committee.
Ref. to your work order No. SR[protected] dated 8.12.2007 issued by your Bharti Airtel Office, Lokhandwala for surrender of my post paid connection No. [protected] and not implemented till date even after a lapse of 2 full months. It is a shame to tell that services of Airtel is so poor. You have chargted rental of Rs.396/- for the month of January 2008, which I request may be refunded to me as I have surrendered my connection on 8.12.07 and it is a mistake on your part for not implementing it. If I do not hear from you I may have to go to Conmsumer Redressel forum.

Mannat Agencies Private Limited — my bill

Dear Sir
Pls send my bill next month with details this email address only
[protected]@rediffmil.com
i want my airtel bill for the month of august[protected] to[protected].Please send the bill through mail.
i want bill details.
Dear sir my mobile no is [protected]. please send my mobile on every month bill sent to my E- mail add. [protected]@yahoo.com
I have a postpaid connection with airtel number[protected] since Feb 2005. I have always paid my bills on time. For the past one year I have been receiving bills and am being charged for service which I dont use. Time and again I have called your contact centre and have been assured that all other services except for calls and texts will be taken off, However I still keep receivng sms that so and so service has been activated on my account and I have been charged for it. I would not need to contact your service centre if I got good service. I keep getting false assurances every time and no action is being taken to rectify it. Now they have deactivated my mobile so that I cant contact 121 in case of discrepancy in my bill. I still keep getting charged for services I dont use. In December 2007, I was told to visit the Aitel payment centre to to get my bill sorted for excess charges. I did that, again I was assured that this wont happen again as they have made sure that all other services have been taken off. I have again received sms informing me of all services like background music and trakyour mate have been activated..I received my bill for 10/2/08 recently where in I have been over charged by Rs 70/-.. I am getting tired of this so have decided not to pay my bills and discontinue your service altogether...
i want my airtel bill detail of current two months

This is to inform you that i am using a postopaid coonection since last two years i am paying my bills all the time regulerly. Now since last 4-5 month i am facing a serious problem that your executive are visiting at my home address for coolection of payments and they are using abuse language as well as they are forceing my family members. i have already talked so many times to customer care regarding this problem but still it is not stoping so i request you to kindly provide me the relavent soloution at earliest if you are not capable to give me any confermation i will complaient to TRAI as well esclation of this issue will be fully your responsibility. Looking for your reply at earliest

Warm Regards
Gagan Saxena
the only solution to this type of complaints is to take new connection and discard your old connection with out paying your outstanding bills. This advice has been given to me by the same customer care execuitves of Airtel.
my mobile no is [protected]. send my bill on my email address [protected]@yahoo.com or n.[protected]@hueco.com.Plz send all post bill report on it
dear sir,

i had mobile conn. no.[protected], which i applied for disconnection on 8th feb 2007 in ur mohali cusomer support branch, request no.11442461,inform u that my no. is deactivated same date but ECS deduction has taken continousely my ICICI a/c no.[protected]phase 7 branch) till january 2008,
total amount till date deducted at my accont is Rs 2115.83 (twenty one hundred & fifteen rs),i m also given a written complain one o[censored]r custmer care centre mohali phase 2, but till time my money is not revert at my account,

hope u will taken my complain seriously and taken a proper action as soon as possible befor i do other action like Fir aginst forgery at Airtell and consumer forem.

thanks.

with regards
jagjit singh
My mob.no.is [protected]
My current outstanding bill is Rs555. I dont know how it is.
One day before my completion of month for billing i found i have only Rs 125 as a unbilled.So please tell me how it will possible i have outstanding that much of bill
i jasleen kaur the owner of my company with the name of hnk enterprises . before 4 months i boked the 15 number with the corporate plan from airtel . the executive gave the plan 998/-. after 2 months when i call to customer care i came to know that the in 699/- plan they provide the best facility then i convert my all the numbers in 699/- plan and after some time they converted my all the numbers in 699/-.
now the problem is this they lewied the again 699/- and the service tax . know tell me when issue the 15 numbers i gave the advance rentel of rs 998/- then why should i gave the 699/- advance rentel more .this is not done many before 1 month regularly i send the mail to airtel but they didnt gave the reply and didnt gave the solution now they send the message that if i didnt pay the 699/- they will disconnect my services .still i am paing the bill rest of the 699/- and service tax .
know i want the proper solution . if you want to contact me then call [protected]
My mobile no is [protected], I want to know my mobile bill for the month of february ' 08

Thannks & Regards,
Mr.Anand.
PLEASE SEND ME MY LAST 3 MONTH IDEA POSTPAID BILL ON MY E-MAIL ID i.e. [protected]@yahoo.com
MY MOBILE NO. IS [protected].
As far as Airtel post paid bills is concerned Nowdays they charged with heavy amount eventhough such calls not been made from mobile.I STRONGLY SAY THAT THE AIRTEL IS WORST SERVICE PROVIDER WITH NO SOLUTION AND THEY INFLUNCED THEIR NAME ONLY.
My daugter Dr p.kusumalatha purchased lifetime prepaid card[protected] no-[protected] activated but not registered so far A compliant was lodged at kakinada dealer Mr G.satyanarayana But no action so far Plese look into the matter immedietly
send me as soon as possible

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel / Postpaid Mobile Bill - unauthorised charges (Mob- 9890982626)