Airtel Prepaid — is there a certain time limitation to recharge the cell through internet

sangeetha doke
i had recharged my phone number airtel prepaid number [protected] on 30/9/07 with an amount of rs 500/.after a little while i received a sms from airtelstating"sorry,your request cannot be processed at this time".instead of recharging it by the next day or so they returned my amount back to my bank account for which i am thankfull to Airtel.yesterday again i tried to recharge through the net for the same amount as earlier rs 500/ and i received the same sms as earlier.now,at about 14.15 hrs i treid recharging with rs 100/ and get the same sms as above.what i donot understand is that if Airtel cannot provide us the recharing facility through the net then they should stop fooling people .now i have to get back rs 600/ from them.what the hell is wrong with this organization??????????????/
if there is a time duration between which the recharging can be processed then please do specify .donot make a fool of the people utilising your phone.
hope this problem will be rectified soon and such inconveniences will not be faced by the consumers.
regards

[Resolved] Airtel - SIM Activation [210]

[Resolved] Airtel - Sim Block [168]

[Resolved] Airtel - MNP [110]

Comments

Even I tried to recharge with Rs.55 and got same message, "sorry,your request cannot be processed at this time". When I asked customer service person, he simply said that my mobile is not recharged with any amount.
If they cannot provide this facility, they should remove this option from internet.
I had recharged with rs100 for the cell [protected]. I have not got any message for not being recharged with the amount. Could you please look into this. Is this facility really available, if so it should have worked with 1 hour as per the activation list.
i have recharged (Mobile No. [protected]) mobile internet pack with Rs. 98/-on last[protected]. i had know the validity of this pack a month (30 days). But when i disconnect with this internet service, a message is flash with my mobile with validity on[protected]. whats the matter.please adjust the validity. if it is do not possible, i challenge, i will never use your SIM. and advice to my friends circle for the same.
I have Airtel Pre Paid sim card mobile No. [protected], I am missing many calls due to poor net work. My mobile latest model C-7, Nokia make. My office is in the area of Sion, Mumbai and my residence is at Kamothe, Sector-20, Navi mumbai-410209. In my office as well as in my residence most of the time no network coverage, some time sing line digit, calls are disconnected while talking. What is the solution? How I have to get good net work coverage? Kindly advice at the earliest. My email :[protected]@yahoo.com. If I need to change to other network please inform. Kindly solve the problem immediately.

A. Sree Ramulu, Director(IH), Central Labour Institute, Sion, Mumbai-400 022.

+91 11 4266 6500 [Head Office]
    +91 11 4666 6100 [Head Office]
    20, Sarakki Main Road, JP Nagar 1st Phase, Bangalore, Karnataka, India - 560078
    Airtel Prepaid - is there a certain time limitation to recharge the cell through internet