[Resolved]  Al Fahad Tours And Travels in Cochin is Visa Cheating and fraud Activities — Visa Cheating and fraud Activities

Hi we are 8 People form Tiruvalla and Alappuzha , We are very much disturbed by a visa agent Al-Fahad tours and Travels, located in Cochin and Palakkad, which is a registered one. (Reg No: 3246/KER/PER/1000/2/3/4/5301/99). It was told me that he is going to Middle east within 1 months he asked me to pay 25,000 rupees advance . I handed over this money, for they have government registration. Now it is almost 6 months and I did not get any visa or my money back.if there is an opportunity of 5 employees, he will select 500 candidates and take money from them. and after 6 months most candidate will ask money refund, but 5000 is cancellation fees applicable , That is his trick very fraud and not human being person.. Please aware.plz got to compliant to Higher authoritative or court petition or to President of India.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

sir, i need a answer
sir i am also waiting for visa to afghan (dyncorp) from last 4 months, through a travel agency named AL-FAHAD, KOCHI, KERALA. SIR I WANT TO KNOW IS THIS IS A REGISTERED TRAVEL AGENCY AND A LINK WITH THE THE CONTRACTORS WHO WERE RECRUITING PEOPLE TO AFGHAN. SIR I HAD ALREADY PAID A AMOUNT OF 25000RS, AFTER VISA THEY ASKED FOR BAL:60000RS. SIR FOR A JOB AND TO EARN SIR AM READY TO PAY THIS AMOUNT BUT SIR LAST 4 MONTHS NO CALS FROM TRAVEL AGENCY... I AM READY TO WAIT ALSO BUT SIR I WANT TO ASSURE THAT AL-FAHAD, COCHIN IS CONNECTED WITH THE CONTRACTORS IN AFGHAN.
THANKYOU ROBIN