Amet Cruises — AMET Cruises Has Worst Service and are Not Properly Organized
Amametcruises on Jan 20, 2012
Amet Cruises is one of the worst Cruise I have been to. I had been to the Cruise when I was in Chennai. There are various concerns about this cruise and I felt its not legitimate to go on such cruises which doesn't have various attributes that it promises.
1. Entertainment is Poor: The entertainment on the cruise is very much localized and is more associated with regional languages. The dancers don't coordinate, badly shaped individuals the anchor person is some local non-popular TV Channel's host and there are other arts like Mehandi, Tatto, Magic show for kids which is of poorest quality.
2. No Security: The disks have no bouncers (totally unsafe for women), the outside railings have no security (unsafe for kids, they can jump in water in fraction of seconds)
3. Rooms Unclean & Small: The rooms in the Cruise are very very small and are not kept clean, you can sense the nauseatic smell in the rooms which might make you more even if you are not sea sick.
4. Quality of Food - Poor: Friends had trouble in the food served. Not of good qualities. The live counter of pastas or sea food are badly maintained.
Overall, the cruise was not worth Rs. 7,000 an entry. As a family person you can’t opt this cruise as lot of teen or people who loves to play casino enter in to the ship with loads of expensive alcohol available everywhere. There is no proper announcement of activities happening in the cruise.
It’s a cruise badly organized.
5. Bad Spa: I thought when above things are not of my interest, I went to try Spa. Honestly the spa was very very badly organized again and charge me. Rs. 2,000+ Rupees for 1 hour massage which almost ended up in 40 minutes.
With such a bad experience, I demand my cash back!
Btw, the tagline should change from "India's First Cruise Line" to "India's WORST Cruise Line"
|3 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us