[Resolved]  Bajaj Ct 100 Dlx — NEED ORIGINAL RC, KEY AND NOC

I have purchased my Bajaj ct100 Dlx on dated June 2005, i had commited the finance in bajaj . I have gave all cheque leaf and signatured it. still i have finished my all dues on last feb 2009, this time i am cannot collect my duplicate key, rc book and Noc. Please action immediately as early as possible.

M.Murugan

Details:
Bike No. TN69 K 6063
Blue colour Ct100 Dlx

Comments

Indica DLX — NOc

our complaint no.01CUS68544 was given by you & you said that to contact im Mohinimore : 67927353 so where it is & what is the name of the person with whom to contact.

BAJAJ CT 100 DLX — noc

I have received a system generated NOC from Bajaj Auto Finance for my CT 100 , but the Registering Authority is not accepting the NOC without proper round seals.
What can be done? Any one please help...

BAJAJ CT 100 DLX — Termination of cibil report

TERMINATION & CIBIL REPORT

I have taken a vehicle loan(2wl) from BAJAJ AUTOFINANCE Indore branch (loan account number is[protected]. payment of loan started on 15/12/2005 & ended on 15/11/2007. From ourside any cheque is not dishonoured during the EMI installment. Second year insurance amount paid on date 09/04/2010. the recipt no.is 34774036 of BAFL Indore Branch.And by there side NOC is also Given to us.so why written-off is there on the cibil report.So, please remove the written-off from the cibil report.
Hoping For Positive Response.
yours faithfuly